SNS Agmatine 3 day review

Thepaul7

Awards
I would like to thank SNS rep Antihero for hooking me up with a 3 day sample of SNS Agmatine. I used the pills on three consecutive workouts and even though my experience was brief I do believe it is a great product.

The only aspect I can touch upon would be the increased pumps I experienced by dosing 4 caps 45 mins before my workout. I noticed an increase in veins in my forearms and biceps and overall my muscles felt fuller longer after working out.

I also seemed to experience better recovery time between sets so that is something that might be more apparent after running a whole bottle.

Overall a great value. Great pump product with no flushing, prickling, upset stomach or any of that other crap.

Thanks again SNS!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank SNS rep Antihero for hooking me up with a 3 day sample of SNS Agmatine. I used the pills on three consecutive workouts and even though my experience was brief I do believe it is a great product.

The only aspect I can touch upon would be the increased pumps I experienced by dosing 4 caps 45 mins before my workout. I noticed an increase in veins in my forearms and biceps and overall my muscles felt fuller longer after working out.

I also seemed to experience better recovery time between sets so that is something that might be more apparent after running a whole bottle.

Overall a great value. Great pump product with no flushing, prickling, upset stomach or any of that other crap.

Thanks again SNS!
Happy to hear you enjoyed the few days of it. There are a host of benefits that Agmatine can offer, but comes over the long-term. Unfortunately, I don't have the resources to provide everyone with more than 12 caps.