Red Dog - SNS 'Agmatine' Review

1. Red Dog - SNS 'Agmatine' Review

This is a brief review of SNS Agmatine (3 servings @ 4 capsules each) courtesy of antihero -- thanks for the sample buddy!

I've seen others playing with the dosing scheme, but I kept it to 4 capsules 45-60 minutes before lifting. I tried three different combinations however:

1) Agmatine by itself
    2) Agmatine + stim pre-workout
    3) Agmatine + stim pre-workout + GMS

A few notes:
    1. All three came with a very nice pump that was noticeably fuller than usual.
    2. The effectiveness of the product seems enhanced when combined with an pre-workout mix like Drive, Maniac, etc.
    3. GMS usually aids in creating a big pump when I combine it with a stim pre-workout, but the difference between agmatine + stim and agmatine + stim + GMS was hard to gauge in only one session.
    4. I didn't notice any perceivable impact on strength and endurance, but honestly didn't expect much there.
    5. The pump lasted a bit longer post-workout than normal (without agmatine) which is always nice.
    As far as I know, agmatine is a pump product that does very well in it's category. Actually, I think the inclusion of agmatine is partly why I liked Hemavol so much (reviewed HERE).

I already have my custom pre-workout mix laid out and includes the purchase of bulk agmatine -- at the moment, SNS Agmatine is my first choice as I'm a big SNS fan already. Plus, the price is right and the product is tight.

I enjoyed the product guys -- well done! Thanks again to antihero for the sample.

2. Excellent review RD. We always shoot to keep our current customers happy!.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

3. Good review bud. Thanks for throwing this up ( i know im late )
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Agmatine Log
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 04:30 PM
  2. agmatine
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 05:04 PM
  3. Agmatine?