Red Dog - SNS 'Agmatine' Review

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
This is a brief review of SNS Agmatine (3 servings @ 4 capsules each) courtesy of antihero -- thanks for the sample buddy!

I've seen others playing with the dosing scheme, but I kept it to 4 capsules 45-60 minutes before lifting. I tried three different combinations however:

1) Agmatine by itself
2) Agmatine + stim pre-workout
3) Agmatine + stim pre-workout + GMS

A few notes:
  1. All three came with a very nice pump that was noticeably fuller than usual.
  2. The effectiveness of the product seems enhanced when combined with an pre-workout mix like Drive, Maniac, etc.
  3. GMS usually aids in creating a big pump when I combine it with a stim pre-workout, but the difference between agmatine + stim and agmatine + stim + GMS was hard to gauge in only one session.
  4. I didn't notice any perceivable impact on strength and endurance, but honestly didn't expect much there.
  5. The pump lasted a bit longer post-workout than normal (without agmatine) which is always nice.
As far as I know, agmatine is a pump product that does very well in it's category. Actually, I think the inclusion of agmatine is partly why I liked Hemavol so much (reviewed HERE).

I already have my custom pre-workout mix laid out and includes the purchase of bulk agmatine -- at the moment, SNS Agmatine is my first choice as I'm a big SNS fan already. Plus, the price is right and the product is tight.

I enjoyed the product guys -- well done! Thanks again to antihero for the sample. :)

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Excellent review RD. We always shoot to keep our current customers happy!.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good review bud. Thanks for throwing this up ( i know im late :D)