This is a brief review of SNS(3 servings @ 4 capsules each) courtesy of antihero -- thanks for the sample buddy!
I've seen others playing with the dosing scheme, but I kept it to 4 capsules 45-60 minutes before lifting. I tried three different combinations however:
1) by itself
2) Agmatine + stim pre-workout
3) Agmatine + stim pre-workout + GMS
A few notes:
As far as I know, agmatine is a pump product that does very well in it's category. Actually, I think the inclusion of agmatine is partly why I liked so much (reviewed HERE).
- All three came with a very nice pump that was noticeably fuller than usual.
- The effectiveness of the product seemswhen combined with an pre-workout mix like Drive, , etc.
- GMS usually aids in creating a big pump when I combine it with a stim pre-workout, but the difference between agmatine + stim and agmatine + stim + GMS was hard to gauge in only one session.
- I didn't notice any perceivable impact on strength and, but honestly didn't expect much there.
- The pump lasted a bit longer post-workout than normal (without agmatine) which is always nice.
I already have my custom pre-workout mix laid out and includes the purchase of bulk agmatine -- at the moment, SNS Agmatine is my first choice as I'm a big SNS fan already. Plus, the price is right and the product is tight.
I enjoyed the product guys -- well done! Thanks again to antihero for the sample.