Was considering a PH cycle, but strongly reconsidering because of all the unwanted side effects. In your a opinion what's the best test booster out there?
My list of recommended Testosterone boosters:
* - Rosie's Review of Performance Enhancing Supplements' ERASE (this is MY personal #1 Testosterone booster)
* - Rosie's Review of Applied Nutriceuticals' FREE TEST (post #39)
* - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Triazole
* (original) - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
* Sustain Alpha (topical) - Rosie's Review of Primordial Performance's Sustain Alpha
* (more for mood and libido than anything else) - Rosie's Review of LG Sciences' T-911
* Drive (nothing better for and speed performance, IMO) - Brief Notes on Drive
Low carb, high fat
there are a couple I like
I go by studies on these three, there may be more resveratrol acts sort of like a serm and has shown to boost testosterone as well
I recommend DAA.
i hear good things about bioforgev3, although i'm yet to try it.
No natural stack will produce the effects as the E.A.T stack, Erase/Adamantium/Titanium, it provides you with the best test boosting ingredients (DAA/Testofen), best natural anti-estrogen ingredients (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione/I3C) and a big dose of LCLT to enhance the effects of these ingredients. On top of that NAT for a great natural pre-workout boost in Adamantium. All the feedback from this stack has been amazing. No-Prop blends is the way to go!
ANS PERFORMANCE REPRESENTATIVE
Erase is amazing buy two and you will love the product.