Best test booster???

steverino900

Awards
Was considering a PH cycle, but strongly reconsidering because of all the unwanted side effects. In your a opinion what's the best test booster out there?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was considering a PH cycle, but strongly reconsidering because of all the unwanted side effects. In your a opinion what's the best test booster out there?
Everyone is going to tell you something different based on their personal experiences, and there really is no "best" overall, because the "best" will depend on the individual and their goals and needs - you need to select the one that is going to best fit YOUR goals and needs.

My list of recommended Testosterone boosters:
* Erase - Rosie's Review of Performance Enhancing Supplements' ERASE (this is MY personal #1 Testosterone booster)
* FREE TEST - Rosie's Review of Applied Nutriceuticals' FREE TEST (post #39)
* Triazole - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Triazole
* Activate Xtreme (original) - Rosie's Review of Driven Sports' Activate Xtreme
* Sustain Alpha (topical) - Rosie's Review of Primordial Performance's Sustain Alpha
* T-911 (more for mood and libido than anything else) - Rosie's Review of LG Sciences' T-911
* Drive (nothing better for endurance and speed endurance performance, IMO) - Brief Notes on Drive

~Rosie~

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Low carb, high fat

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
there are a couple I like

Daa,
testopro
longjack

I go by studies on these three, there may be more resveratrol acts sort of like a serm and has shown to boost testosterone as well

Potatobake

Awards
I recommend DAA.

i hear good things about bioforgev3, although i'm yet to try it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No natural stack will produce the effects as the E.A.T stack, Erase/Adamantium/Titanium, it provides you with the best test boosting ingredients (DAA/Testofen), best natural anti-estrogen ingredients (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione/I3C) and a big dose of LCLT to enhance the effects of these ingredients. On top of that NAT for a great natural pre-workout boost in Adamantium. All the feedback from this stack has been amazing. No-Prop blends is the way to go!