My SNS Agmatine Acquirement

princevince

Awards
  • Established
First off antihero, you's da man for blessing me with those 3 sample servings. Pump was insane all day at work. Not only did things feel lighter but it put me in the "1 more rep" state of mind and body. All i kept wanting to do was lift sh!t, but semi heavy things. Nothing light. I unload trucks at night and found myself lifting things that i would normally require 2 arms, but now only using 1, so i was able to get a little more accomplished, and get a workout in at the same time. I've taken supplements(pwo's) that have agmatine as one of the ingredients in them but never taken solo to experience the real effect. Thankfully there's a big sale going on at NP, so you know i had to add 2 bottles to my cart.

Thanks again antihero for being the one responsible for this experience.

..................................................................SALUTATIONS...................................................................................................................

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
First off antihero, you's da man for blessing me with those 3 sample servings. Pump was insane all day at work. Not only did things feel lighter but it put me in the "1 more rep" state of mind and body. All i kept wanting to do was lift sh!t, but semi heavy things. Nothing light. I unload trucks at night and found myself lifting things that i would normally require 2 arms, but now only using 1, so i was able to get a little more accomplished, and get a workout in at the same time. I've taken supplements(pwo's) that have agmatine as one of the ingredients in them but never taken solo to experience the real effect. Thankfully there's a big sale going on at NP, so you know i had to add 2 bottles to my cart.

Thanks again antihero for being the one responsible for this experience.

..................................................................SALUTATIONS...................................................................................................................
I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. The pump has always been exceptional for me as well, and it's long term benefits are phenomenal as well.