My SNS Agmatine Acquirement

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.01%

Thumbs up My SNS Agmatine Acquirement

First off antihero, you's da man for blessing me with those 3 sample servings. Pump was insane all day at work. Not only did things feel lighter but it put me in the "1 more rep" state of mind and body. All i kept wanting to do was lift sh!t, but semi heavy things. Nothing light. I unload trucks at night and found myself lifting things that i would normally require 2 arms, but now only using 1, so i was able to get a little more accomplished, and get a workout in at the same time. I've taken supplements(pwo's) that have agmatine as one of the ingredients in them but never taken solo to experience the real effect. Thankfully there's a big sale going on at NP, so you know i had to add 2 bottles to my cart.

Thanks again antihero for being the one responsible for this experience.

.............................. .............................. ......SALUTATIONS............. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by princevince View Post
    First off antihero, you's da man for blessing me with those 3 sample servings. Pump was insane all day at work. Not only did things feel lighter but it put me in the "1 more rep" state of mind and body. All i kept wanting to do was lift sh!t, but semi heavy things. Nothing light. I unload trucks at night and found myself lifting things that i would normally require 2 arms, but now only using 1, so i was able to get a little more accomplished, and get a workout in at the same time. I've taken supplements(pwo's) that have agmatine as one of the ingredients in them but never taken solo to experience the real effect. Thankfully there's a big sale going on at NP, so you know i had to add 2 bottles to my cart.

Thanks again antihero for being the one responsible for this experience.

.............................. .............................. ......SALUTATIONS............. .............................. .............................. .............................. ............
    I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. The pump has always been exceptional for me as well, and it's long term benefits are phenomenal as well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Agmatine
    By nobel252 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:33 AM
  2. My SNS Agmatine log
    By Hawk in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 03:53 AM