PES AnaBeta goes wild in North Korea w/ KimJong-il - Nukes ready to launch! - AnabolicMinds.com

PES AnaBeta goes wild in North Korea w/ KimJong-il - Nukes ready to launch!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    PES AnaBeta goes wild in North Korea w/ KimJong-il - Nukes ready to launch!


    Prepare for Combat, the Great Dear Leader has chosen to cycle AnaBeta!

    Started about 4-5 days ago, finally decided to run a non-detailed log.

    Thoughts so far: I forced myself to cycle off Ebol/LG Substerone stack so I can judge its effects better. So far I noticed increased erection quality, slight increase in hunger. I normally have a decrease in recovery after cycling off Ebol but so far the decrease has been minimal. Ive been hitting the gym very hard on AnaBeta and it may or may not be due to AnaBeta, to early to tell. Im skeptical about this product so I decided to see what the fuss is all about.

    Goals: to keep cutting from my winter bulk which started a couple a months ago. I usually train with a recomp approach and harden my muscles as much as possible while cutting. Lifting is my main form of training for cutting but I am doing some cardio once or twice a week.

    Weight: Dunno? Maybe 170? Was 177 at peak of my bulk. Weight doesnt matter to much but Ill try to post something.

    Diet:
    Strict year round low carb dieting, <40-50grams a day. No carb cycling.

    Current Supplements
    AnaBeta 6 caps a day, 2 pre-workout. I may bump to 8 or 10 if I get bored.
    DCP, 16 days left at 9 caps a day
    Pump-bol with 3 grams Creapure
    4 caps Epharm Amp for pre-workout
    Orange Triad
    Joint Force just in case, lol
    6-9 grams fish oil daily (and I buy Omega Eggs)

    I may add the new lipoburn soon by LG, or if I need to get a test booster or something else down the road after DCP is gone.


    Current pics






    Morning photo, looking bloated after salty dinner last night



    Where I come from 2/2008 at 211 for more old pics see post # 2 here W/PICS! Alpha-T2, ECA, Ghenerate, Xlean log

    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Man, you have made tremendous progress, kudos to you. I really think you will enjoy the AnaBeta, truly has become a must for me as there are some really positive immediate impacts. In for some fun.

    Btw, I can always count on you for funny thread titles.
  3. Advanced Member
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    1000

    Reputation

    Subbed
    •   
       

  4. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Subbed
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,156
    Rep Power
    193998

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You've definitely made some awesome progress - looking pretty ripped right now!

    You're going to really enjoy AnaBeta. And if you decide to add in LipoBURN, why not get some of the original to start you off (and then you can compare it to the reformulated version later on)

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    looking pretty ripped right now!

    why not get some of the original to start you off (and then you can compare it to the reformulated version later on)

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks for the compliment, and thanks to all who are following, I hope to feed off of this into my training.

    Before I move on I have to publicly apologize to AE14 for accidentally negging him earlier.

    I want to be beyond ripped, its a bit of a challenge with my genetics but I enjoy the challenge. Hope to finally get a 6 pack, been working hard during my winter bulk to put actual muscle on my belly, and I do see a difference so far from last year. The 6 pack is there just gotta lean out as much as I can.

    I wont be able to get the old formula for lipoburn because since I already have 2 bottles on the way of the new one. Good idea though.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    damn, you need to log more often, this is gonna be a fun log.


    hey ax, i am finding that taking anabeta on a empty with a stim improves effectiveness of the stim-might just be me, but i like it.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, you need to log more often, this is gonna be a fun log.


    hey ax, i am finding that taking anabeta on a empty with a stim improves effectiveness of the stim-might just be me, but i like it.
    Interesting. Im dosing it almost on a empty stomach just w/15 grams whey, and about 30 minutes prior to my stims, but I am taking nitrates in which will improve the effectivness of all co-ingested nutrients including AnaBeta and the stims.

    Just so everybody knows my current protocol this is how Im dosing my AnaBeta.

    7:45 1 cap AnaBeta first thing in the morning with 35 grams whey (I eat breakfast between 9-9:30)
    11:15 2 caps AnaBeta pre-training with 15 grams whey and I slowly drink and swish Pump-bol for 15 minutes. Primary reasoning of taking 2 caps pre-workout is just mind tricks, gives me a placebo boost in the gym knowing I took something.
    11:45 4 caps Epharm Amp
    12:15 Training
    1:45 1 cap AnaBeta immediate post training with 40 grams whey. Hey, I love my protein shake post workout, sometimes I drink it prior to stretching. I look forward to it.
    1 cap AnaBeta 5-6PM, possibly empty stomach or not, dunno doesnt matter to me
    1 cap AnaBeta 9-10PM with final meal

    Thats a total of 6 caps a day for now.

    Edit: On Monday I will take my Anabeta with my stims on empty stomach.
    Last edited by ax1; 07-02-2011 at 08:45 PM.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Interesting. Im dosing it almost on a empty stomach just w/15 grams whey, and about 30 minutes prior to my stims, but I am taking nitrates in which will improve the effectivness of all co-ingested nutrients including AnaBeta and the stims.

    Just so everybody knows my current protocol this is how Im dosing my AnaBeta.

    7:45 1 cap AnaBeta first thing in the morning with 35 grams whey (I eat breakfast between 9-9:30)
    11:15 2 caps AnaBeta pre-training with 15 grams whey and I slowly drink and swish Pump-bol for 15 minutes. Primary reasoning of taking 2 caps pre-workout is just mind tricks, gives me a placebo boost in the gym knowing I took something.
    11:45 4 caps Epharm Amp
    12:15 Training
    1:45 1 cap AnaBeta immediate post training with 40 grams whey. Hey, I love my protein shake post workout, sometimes I drink it prior to stretching. I look forward to it.
    1 cap AnaBeta 5-6PM, possibly empty stomach or not, dunno doesnt matter to me
    1 cap AnaBeta 9-10PM with final meal

    Thats a total of 6 caps a day for now.

    Edit: On Monday I will take my Anabeta with my stims on empty stomach.
    hopefully it will work as well for you as it is for me!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Still noticing increased libido and erection quality since start of AnaBeta. This is something that has really taken notice so far.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  11. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Today I decided to bump it a little to 7 caps. See where it goes, Im considering 8-9 caps a day next week and see how a 3 cap dose feels like pre-training. I do not suggest anybody dare go over 6 caps, I understand the risks and am primarily experimenting to keep this interesting for myself and the log.

    7:45 1 cap AnaBeta first thing in the morning with 35 grams whey (I eat breakfast between 9-9:30)
    11:15 2 caps AnaBeta pre-training with 15 grams whey and I slowly drink and swish Pump-bol for 15 minutes. Primary reasoning of taking 2 caps pre-workout is just mind tricks, gives me a placebo boost in the gym knowing I took something.
    11:45 4 caps Epharm Amp
    12:15 Training
    1:45 1 cap AnaBeta immediate post training with 40 grams whey. Hey, I love my protein shake post workout, sometimes I drink it prior to stretching. I look forward to it.
    5-6PM 2 caps AnaBeta , with meal
    9-9:30 1 cap AnaBeta with final meal or without if Im not ready to eat yet. Im concerned with ability to fall asleep so time is priority.

    Big-T, I tried your suggestion but I honestly did not notice a difference. I was already taking it 30 minutes prior to stim use and was getting positive gym effects so this may be the reason I did not notice. I do suggest a pre-workout dose.

    Notes:
    1. Cut off time 9:30, I feel dosed to0 close to bed gives me trouble falling asleep right away.

    2. Erection quality is better than normal still. Possible libido boost, but this all can be placebo not sure.

    3. Feeling well pumped and leaner, although I dont think I have any changes in the mirror. Remember, the way Im eating I do not expect any muscle gain as leaning out is my priority. I just feel good.

    4. Training going very well, but I get the sense Im torturing myself after 50-60 minutes and the rest of my training is a struggle. I think the added intensity the first part of my training that I may be getting from AnaBeta is causing this. I dont think its a bad thing, I just have to fight though it after all thats how you get in shape right?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    damn, ax i wish i was getting a libido boost lol. but i am loving the increased endurance, seems like it takes much longer for me to feel tired out. for me the anabeta seems to be making my stim[combustion] much more effective. liking anabeta very much!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, ax i wish i was getting a libido boost lol. but i am loving the increased endurance, seems like it takes much longer for me to feel tired out. for me the anabeta seems to be making my stim[combustion] much more effective. liking anabeta very much!!!
    I have a stamina boost and able to push myself harder the first half of my training...I dont think its an endurance issue, but I feel like Im in pain like I really hit the body hard (which I did.) Hard to explain, but its not a feeling I was getting prior to AnaBeta.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    I have a stamina boost and able to push myself harder the first half of my training...I dont think its an endurance issue, but I feel like Im in pain like I really hit the body hard (which I did.) Hard to explain, but its not a feeling I was getting prior to AnaBeta.
    interesting, you think this may be a side effect of upping dose????
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  15. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    interesting, you think this may be a side effect of upping dose????
    Not at all...Im just training much harder and in effect I have to kick my own ass later on the workout to finish it. I dont consider this a side effect, but a positive effect. Its a painful struggle that I almost enjoy, but at the same time not really, lol

    Remember as well, my first dose increase was dinner time today so that wouldnt effect anything yet. This has been going on all week with me.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Not at all...Im just training much harder and in effect I have to kick my own ass later on the workout to finish it. I dont consider this a side effect, but a positive effect. Its a painful struggle that I almost enjoy, but at the same time not really, lol
    gotcha, i think i misunderstood what you were saying....glad it's all good!!! seriously thinking of getting another bottle and upping dose myself on certain days-mostly depending on diet.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thursday I have off from training, on Friday I will continue with my 7 cap a day dose, but I will dose heftier 3 caps pre-workout for the first time on Friday, move my immediate post workout cap to my post workout meal (so that will be 2 caps). Friday Im planning on doing a intense back and abs routine, 90 minutes. Possibly do cardio in evening as well depending on how my days go.

    I will post on Friday my findings on the 3 cap dose, which will also be with my regular 3 DCP and 4 Epharm Amp dosaging.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  18. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,175
    Rep Power
    548535

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Thursday I have off from training, on Friday I will continue with my 7 cap a day dose, but I will dose heftier 3 caps pre-workout for the first time on Friday, move my immediate post workout cap to my post workout meal (so that will be 2 caps). Friday Im planning on doing a intense back and abs routine, 90 minutes. Possibly do cardio in evening as well depending on how my days go.

    I will post on Friday my findings on the 3 cap dose, which will also be with my regular 3 DCP and 4 Epharm Amp dosaging.
    Out of curiosity, is the 3 cap dose pre-workout going to be on an empty stomach or with food?
  19. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Out of curiosity, is the 3 cap dose pre-workout going to be on an empty stomach or with food?
    it will be 45 minutes pre-workout with 15 grams of whey. Solid meal will be eaten prior about 90-120 minutes and pre-training I consume 10-20 bcaa's/eaa's.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  20. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ran my 3 caps pre-workout today. Had an off day training due to running around in the mornining and throwing me off slightly off scheduled. Also, felt some re-accuring pain in my rear deltoids so had to lighten up the training.

    With all this, by the end of my workout my body was un-usually warm and my body felt intense. I felt like I had a much better workout than I usually would with lighter training.

    Been feeling lean and warmer as of late, as if Im fitter, just a feeling I like and enjoy.

    Lipoburn came in this afternoon took my first 4 pumps. will be dosing twice a day.

    Next lifting session Monday, will dose 3 caps again pre-training. I may do cardio over the weekend.

    As stated in a previous post, due to my heavy pre-workout dose I moved my post workout dose to my post workout meal and now dose 2 with my post workout meal.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ran my 3 caps pre-workout today. Had an off day training due to running around in the mornining and throwing me off slightly off scheduled. Also, felt some re-accuring pain in my rear deltoids so had to lighten up the training.

    With all this, by the end of my workout my body was un-usually warm and my body felt intense. I felt like I had a much better workout than I usually would with lighter training.

    Been feeling lean and warmer as of late, as if Im fitter, just a feeling I like and enjoy.

    Lipoburn came in this afternoon took my first 4 pumps. will be dosing twice a day.

    Next lifting session Monday, will dose 3 caps again pre-training. I may do cardio over the weekend.

    As stated in a previous post, due to my heavy pre-workout dose I moved my post workout dose to my post workout meal and now dose 2 with my post workout meal.

    nice results, ax. sounds like you are liking the higher dosing.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  22. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice results, ax. sounds like you are liking the higher dosing.
    So far its definitely in my interest to continue with the 3 cap pre-workout dose, cant wait to get a real workout in.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    So far its definitely in my interest to continue with the 3 cap pre-workout dose, cant wait to get a real workout in.

    i've gone as high as 2 pre 2 post and 2 spread out. but i am loving the increased endurance at 4 spread out so much that i don't want to mess with it!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  24. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My waist measured almost a 1/2" leaner this morning. Dunno if its just a good day but it went from 31.5 when I first took Anabeta and its a hair over 31" now. Measurment taken squeezed around belly button.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    My waist measured almost a 1/2" leaner this morning. Dunno if its just a good day but it went from 31.5 when I first took Anabeta and its a hair over 31" now. Measurment taken squeezed around belly button.
    fantastic results!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  26. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Lifted 2 days ago and today my muscles are still feeling quite full and satisfied.

    Lipoburn is as of today bumped to 3 doses a day. I have concerned that lipoburn may be affecting my perspiration, I may consider not using it before cardio anymore. When I shower hours later I can feel my body being a bit greasy, although once its dry it just feels like an average moisturizer.

    Im already speaking highly of AnaBeta on another board, and I get alot of "its just water retention," "its just placebo," "its just some crazy mystery herb," lol people are out of their minds.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Lifted 2 days ago and today my muscles are still feeling quite full and satisfied.

    Lipoburn is as of today bumped to 3 doses a day. I have concerned that lipoburn may be affecting my perspiration, I may consider not using it before cardio anymore. When I shower hours later I can feel my body being a bit greasy, although once its dry it just feels like an average moisturizer.

    Im already speaking highly of AnaBeta on another board, and I get alot of "its just water retention," "its just placebo," "its just some crazy mystery herb," lol people are out of their minds.
    there are only certain brands you are allowed to say good things about on that forum!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Advanced Member
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    1000

    Reputation

    I may have missed it, but what dosage are you using during you off-days?
  29. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    I may have missed it, but what dosage are you using during you off-days?
    On my off days Im still using 7, but I split them up more instead of taking a hefty 3 cap dose. 2,1,2,1,1 or whatever. I did do some cardio over the weekend but I did not crave to use a 3 cap dose as I had little knowledge of when I felt like going to train.

    Today will be my second training session with a 3 cap dose, took my 1 cap dose at 8AM, will be taking 3 at around 11:45, then 2 at 5-6, lastly 1 cap at 9:30. I prefer 1 at night to help prevent any sleep disturbances.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  30. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335099

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    loving the log ax. I gotta try this for my PCT ! lol
  31. Advanced Member
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    1000

    Reputation

    Alright, this sure is interesting

    You don't get any noticeable side effects?
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  32. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    Alright, this sure is interesting

    You don't get any noticeable side effects?
    Your asking me if I get any noticeable effects? Did you try reading my log? lol
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  33. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Rep Power
    956430

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Lifted 2 days ago and today my muscles are still feeling quite full and satisfied.

    Lipoburn is as of today bumped to 3 doses a day. I have concerned that lipoburn may be affecting my perspiration, I may consider not using it before cardio anymore. When I shower hours later I can feel my body being a bit greasy, although once its dry it just feels like an average moisturizer.

    Im already speaking highly of AnaBeta on another board, and I get alot of "its just water retention," "its just placebo," "its just some crazy mystery herb," lol people are out of their minds.
    its funny how people refuse to accept when something lives up to claims. good log ax
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  34. Advanced Member
    AtomicFox's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    1000

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Your asking me if I get any noticeable effects? Did you try reading my log? lol
    No, I asked if you are getting any noticeable SIDE effects. I am asking this of course due to the increased dosage... and yes I have read your log
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html
  35. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicFox View Post
    No, I asked if you are getting any noticeable SIDE effects. I am asking this of course due to the increased dosage... and yes I have read your log
    Oh, sorry mis-understood.

    I dont notice any side effects except for increased Libido and erection quality. This morning I had morning wood like a teenager. Yes, I call it a side effect because its annoying, lol.
    Last edited by ax1; 07-11-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  36. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok, so this is my second lifting session using 3 pre-workout. This time injury free.

    Todays training was Chest, Abs, and laundry.

    I cant fuqing believe it, I did chest and my pump was so intense I feel like I did a full bicep and neck routine. This doesnt normally happen with me. AnaBeta combined w. Pump-bol is totally extreme.

    The end of my training was really freaking rough, my body was so swollen from the intense training yet very satisfying.

    Im going to have to change the labels of AnaBeta to "EnterTheTortureChamber"

    For real PES, I really feel like Im on a prohormone or something, you have some explaining to do before I send PA some samples to test out, lol

    Other report is erection quality is getting even better, I had very unusual morning wood this morning...its not something I really want though but Im reporting it. At 34 this normally doesnt happen to be unless Im on some high quality test boosters.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  37. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    331

    Reputation

    When do you take your pre-workout dose? 1 hour before?
  38. ax1
    ax1 is offline
    Elite Member
    ax1's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    1092781

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    When do you take your pre-workout dose? 1 hour before?
    About 30-45 minutes pre-training.
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  39. T50
    T50 is offline
    Advanced Member
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Rep Power
    6736

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Lifted 2 days ago and today my muscles are still feeling quite full and satisfied.

    Lipoburn is as of today bumped to 3 doses a day. I have concerned that lipoburn may be affecting my perspiration, I may consider not using it before cardio anymore. When I shower hours later I can feel my body being a bit greasy, although once its dry it just feels like an average moisturizer.

    Im already speaking highly of AnaBeta on another board, and I get alot of "its just water retention," "its just placebo," "its just some crazy mystery herb," lol people are out of their minds.
    Yea man they are nuts over there. I think me and you have now made their hit list haha

    Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ok, so this is my second lifting session using 3 pre-workout. This time injury free.

    Todays training was Chest, Abs, and laundry.

    I cant fuqing believe it, I did chest and my pump was so intense I feel like I did a full bicep and neck routine. This doesnt normally happen with me. AnaBeta combined w. Pump-bol is totally extreme.

    The end of my training was really freaking rough, my body was so swollen from the intense training yet very satisfying.

    Im going to have to change the labels of AnaBeta to "EnterTheTortureChamber"

    For real PES, I really feel like Im on a prohormone or something, you have some explaining to do before I send PA some samples to test out, lol

    Other report is erection quality is getting even better, I had very unusual morning wood this morning...its not something I really want though but Im reporting it. At 34 this normally doesnt happen to be unless Im on some high quality test boosters.
    Awesome. About to hit the gym, trying 3 Pre WO
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    looking good ax. i am going to be adding in some 7-ke real soon!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Time To Nuke North Korea!
    By TheMyth in forum Politics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-21-2006, 03:44 PM
  2. and the games have begun... NORTH KOREA
    By houseman in forum Politics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-12-2005, 01:17 PM
  3. Next World Problem North Korea
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 07:56 AM
  4. North Korea 'has missile to strike US'
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-14-2003, 05:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in