Tnubs does Anabeta

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I actually started monday, with 4 pills a day. Started a new job the past month and it seems to be consuming my life so ive been hitting the gym twice a week full body workout style. Today was day 4 and i dosed 3 pills pre workout, and 1 post. Then one later. Havnt noticed anything yet so im assuming it will take a little bit to get started. I have 2 bottles so ill be runnin 2 months total.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the AnaBeta goodness. Btw, curious if you will see the muscular hardness as it kicks in quickly?

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I actually started monday, with 4 pills a day. Started a new job the past month and it seems to be consuming my life so ive been hitting the gym twice a week full body workout style. Today was day 4 and i dosed 3 pills pre workout, and 1 post. Then one later. Havnt noticed anything yet so im assuming it will take a little bit to get started. I have 2 bottles so ill be runnin 2 months total.
Subbed. I am running two months as well, good luck

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have you noticed increased endurance?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
noticing increased muscle hardness. wont be at the gym again until tuesday due to the holidays, so wont be able to judge the performance benefits

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Tnubs, how the hell ya been! Hope anabeta treats you swell ;)

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb