SNS Agmatine- A 3 Day Trial

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
I was fortunate enough to be sent 3 servings (12 pills) of SNS's Agmatine by antihero. A big thanks goes to him.

178 lbs
15%

Day 1
Dosage was 2/2. 2 morning, 2 40min. pre-workout

Notes: Nothing spectacular. Could tell I had taken something and had a fuller pump than if I had taken nothing but no real impact on output.

Day 2
Dosage was 1/3.

Notes: Had more of a 'pump' going on. Reps seemed a little easier though weight stayed the same. Rest periods probably decreased a few seconds as well.

Day 3
Dosage was all 4, 40min. pre-workout.

Notes: I REALLY like all 4 pre w/o. Some exercises I was able to do more reps/time, and others I was able to do more weight. The former was generally the smaller muscle groups, the latter was generally the larger. Did cardio this time, easier than expected.

Other things to note during these 3 days was that I woke up slightly more refreshed and my muscles had a fuller feeling during the day.

Would I buy? I think so. A very good alternative to the stimulant containing pre-workout drinks that still delivers in the performance department but yet doesn't give you an annoying painfull 'pump'. I'd call it a 'solid pump'. Wouldn't dose less than 3 pre-workout persoanlly. Wasn't much there with less. Again thanks to antihero.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i felt the same way on this stuff, i like it glad you did too

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
This is why I recommend dosing all 4 caps about 60 minutes pre-workout. I find the effects to be more pronounced with that dosing scheme as opposed to the split dosing.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
This is why I recommend dosing all 4 caps about 60 minutes pre-workout. I find the effects to be more pronounced with that dosing scheme as opposed to the split dosing.
I wanted to play around with having it in my system thoughout the day as well as all at once. 1g is a good dose. I'll be adding it to my tri-carn stack for increased endurance and strength.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to play around with having it in my system thoughout the day as well as all at once. 1g is a good dose. I'll be adding it to my tri-carn stack for increased endurance and strength.
The long term benefits make this product a great value for the money, which I have confidence that you'll notice when you run it for an extended period of time. I simply don't have the supplies to provide everyone with enough to run a long enough to notice them.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
The long term benefits make this product a great value for the money, which I have confidence that you'll notice when you run it for an extended period of time. I simply don't have the supplies to provide everyone with enough to run a long enough to notice them.
The sample you provided was generous enough. The only thing I would to like to have done is take a full dose pre bed. The increased bloodflow throughout the night really helps me feel rested and this is so much better than arginine. But it's ok, I finally have money coming in so I'll do able to do so in the near future.