Preventing HPTA Suppression with Adamantium (DAA)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When the studies on d-aspartic-acid first emerged, I was intrigued to say the least. A D-form amino acid increasing testosterone by a significant amount? I had to learn more, so i began studying this substance, which lead me to the theory I'm putting to the test today.

DAA works by stimulating the NMDA receptors in the hypothalamus, which increases concentrations of GnRH (Gonadotropin-releasing hormone). GnRH then stimulates the pituitary to increase concentrations of both LH (Luteinizing hormone) and FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone), which tells the testes to turn on the testosterone making process (Steroidogenesis).

When you take PH/DS/AAS, these very same pathways are down-regulated (reduced LH, FSH, etc). In theory, if one were to co-administer both exogenous androgens and DAA, it seems possible that they would neutralize each other, potentially minimizing (or slowing) the shutdown process that the PHs cause.

The study on DAA found that after twelve days, testosterone increased by 40%. I'm assuming 12 days is the time it takes for the hypothalamic tissues to become fully saturated, which means any hormonal increase that happens would be at maximum capacity by then. What ive done was preload the DAA for the first 12 days of the cycle to make sure it had time to upregulate everything, then ill begin using my PHs.

Cycle is as follows:
M-LMG - 100mg for six weeks.
Andromass - 4 caps the second week, 5 caps the last four weeks of the cycle.
AndroHard V1 - 750mg for six weeks.

I wasnt even planning on using the AndroMass until Noa (Redhulk) offered me a discount to try it out as a Dermacrine replacement. After seeing how ridiculously low it was priced, i figured i had to give it a shot. I also picked up some androhard v2, but im saving that for a future cycle to get rid of my androhard v1 stash. Adamantium is definitely my DAA of choice due to the LCLTs ability at increasing androgen receptor density, perhaps that will increase my cycles effectiveness.

Before all the haters jump in here and tell me im stupid or something, just realize this is a theory. Im sure the upregulation from DAA wont overrule any androgen. Everything has its limits, and i feel that if it at least slows it from stronger androgens, or mitigates it from weaker ones, then it definitely has its purpose.

Also, I'm already about a week into the cycle, I start the andromass tomorrow. I dont feel 7 days is enough to have any noticeable suppression, and I of course havent.

I should add that im not getting blood tests this time around, and will be relying primarily on feel. I know it doesnt really amount to too much, but several weeks into any cycle ive done my testes have lost size only to be regained during PCT.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i tried this, it helped libido, but i was shut down still

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed on this wicked log!

i tried this, it helped libido, but i was shut down still
I'm also curious what you ran.

DJ Remix ran havoc for 20 days, then took 1 week off and then 3 weeks of Superdrol and H-drol. He used DAA through the cycle and he found it helped, he said he only got very very mild shutdown. Most people would be very shutdown with that kind of cycle.

flash89912

Awards
Def helping with libido, on week 2 of methadrol extreme (sd, dmz, mlmg) ....def still getting shut down though, nuts are shrinking. Think it does help though, taking 3g generic DAA

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
What was your cycle?
first time i ran daa throughout a 6week dzine cycle.... did almost nothing

second time i ran it with 300mg primo and 50mg winny for 8 weeks (winny last 4)

its a waste of time to use anything but hcg on cycle to reduce shut down.... IMO

mnowak1228

Awards
Subbed!! Im interested also. Ive been thinking of running Adamantium during my 1-Andro+4AD cycle. This will help in my decision making!! Thank you.....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
post studies showing DAA will prevent HPTA shutdown- otherwise I call bull****

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well im two weeks into cycle with absolutely no signs of shutdown yet, and M-LMG according to PA is more suppresive than a testosterone derivative.

I'm not saying it replaces HCG or acts as an alternative. If it directly stimulates GnRH release, then it causes LH and FSH to pulse, which stimulates leydig cells. The question is how much you can get away with before the androgens take over. You guys are running longer cycles and harsher compounds, obviously it wont negate that, i said it right in my opening post. However, perhaps with something like halodrol or moderately dosed epistane/havoc it would be of use.

There are no studies to conclude this, but all studies are started with a hypothesis. Obviously DAA wasnt brought to the market with AAS users in mind, but perhaps eventually it will have its limits displayed.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Said Kevinhy!

post studies showing DAA will prevent HPTA shutdown- otherwise I call bull****
We never said it was proven, or had studies, we said it's a theory and we are looking for feedback from others that have used Adamantium or DAA during cycle. Loggers and everyone who has used DAA during cycle came back with positive results, we will be getting a couple more loggers up in the next 2-3 weeks.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i have seen people post up bloodwork while using daa and NO PH/DS and their test level hadnt changed.....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have seen people post up bloodwork while using daa and NO PH/DS and their test level hadnt changed.....
Any links to this? Studies show otherwise, including everyone getting great test boosting effects from DAA on this forum.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
heres one showing LOWERED test levels...

http://www.intensemuscle.com/showthread.php?t=42586

not too credible, but theres more out there, do a little research on daa not doing sh*t except making people FEEL like its working

There is non responders, the link you sent me also showed someone who is on TRT with normal levels of 750-922 at various times of bloodwork and with added DAA with TRT it came out at 1322......I'm sure I could google up DAA and find tons of broscience stating DAA doesn't work, but the studies and results show otherwise.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
He didn't say what form of DAA he was using nor did he check free test. Sometimes overall test is lower because more is being converted to free test.

mnowak1228

Awards
I seriously think people that aren't interested in what someone wants to log, shouldn't cut into a thread with negative feedback. What works for one person may NOT work for another! If I tried product "A" and it didn't work for me I wouldn't totally write it off for everyone, especially since there are many other logs that satisfy the claims for the product. I for one am interested in trying Adamantium. I have used TCF-1 and I did notice some gains. Placibo effect? Idk, nor do I care bc I still made possitive gains while taking it. To me, even if it was all in my mind it was still worth the money for the gains it gave me. SO PLEASE.....for the rest of us who are interested in an unbias opinion on a product (Adamantium) that has already proven itself in other logs, put this disagreement to rest and let the log begin!!!! LOL :usa2:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously think people that aren't interested in what someone wants to log, shouldn't cut into a thread with negative feedback. What works for one person may NOT work for another! If I tried product "A" and it didn't work for me I wouldn't totally write it off for everyone, especially since there are many other logs that satisfy the claims for the product. I for one am interested in trying Adamantium. I have used TCF-1 and I did notice some gains. Placibo effect? Idk, nor do I care bc I still made possitive gains while taking it. To me, even if it was all in my mind it was still worth the money for the gains it gave me. SO PLEASE.....for the rest of us who are interested in an unbias opinion on a product (Adamantium) that has already proven itself in other logs, put this disagreement to rest and let the log begin!!!! LOL :usa2:

Will you be logging Adamantium during your cycle? if so let me know :D

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
pretty sure hes not logging this, seeing as he JUST said he is 2 weeks into the cycle already..... but nice try buddy :booty:

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
He didn't say what form of DAA he was using nor did he check free test. Sometimes overall test is lower because more is being converted to free test.
test doesnt "convert" to free test

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
There is non responders, the link you sent me also showed someone who is on TRT with normal levels of 750-922 at various times of bloodwork and with added DAA with TRT it came out at 1322......I'm sure I could google up DAA and find tons of broscience stating DAA doesn't work, but the studies and results show otherwise.
right, dont misunderstand me please, i am not trying to bash adamantium or daa in any way...i have done plenty of research on daa, and most of the results i cannot argue with .. im just throwing it out there that i have tried using daa to prevent/minimize shutdown and it was marginally effective at best.....

good luck on the rest of the cycle kevin

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*note
just because you dont feel shut down- doesnt mean you arent

you run this and think "hey im not shutdown im gtg" and im going to laugh

really hard

mnowak1228

Awards
Will you be logging Adamantium during your cycle? if so let me know :D
If I do log it would be my first time logging. Still trying to decide exactly what I wanna use and how to use it. So far I have a bottle of 1-Andro, plan on picking up another bottle of that and two bottles of 4AD and double dosing at some point during the cycle. Rt now im running Erase+AT2 and I have one more month of these then I wanna start to gain and build. Im big on having a plan in place before I start anything.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right, dont misunderstand me please, i am not trying to bash adamantium or daa in any way...i have done plenty of research on daa, and most of the results i cannot argue with .. im just throwing it out there that i have tried using daa to prevent/minimize shutdown and it was marginally effective at best.....

good luck on the rest of the cycle kevin

We appreciate the feedback on your expierence. It don't think DAA would be strong enough on any strong PH/DS cycle, but hopefully we keep hearing good feedback with the less harsh compounds.

mnowak1228

Awards
pretty sure hes not logging this, seeing as he JUST said he is 2 weeks into the cycle already..... but nice try buddy :booty:
Really dont know why you are so bitter man. I wasnt trying to offend anyone. You know what they say "if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say it". There are PLENTY of threads that I can post on and bash something but, choose not bc I have better things to do with my time. Really hope you find some peace bro bc all this hate aint good for you! Lighten up a little.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well im two weeks into cycle with absolutely no signs of shutdown yet, and M-LMG according to PA is more suppresive than a testosterone derivative.

I'm not saying it replaces HCG or acts as an alternative. If it directly stimulates GnRH release, then it causes LH and FSH to pulse, which stimulates leydig cells. The question is how much you can get away with before the androgens take over. You guys are running longer cycles and harsher compounds, obviously it wont negate that, i said it right in my opening post. However, perhaps with something like halodrol or moderately dosed epistane/havoc it would be of use.

There are no studies to conclude this, but all studies are started with a hypothesis. Obviously DAA wasnt brought to the market with AAS users in mind, but perhaps eventually it will have its limits displayed.
Hey Kevinhy hows the cycle going?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay in updates guys, been sort of busy but everythings back to normal now!

I'm about 3 weeks into this cycle of M-LMG at 100mg, androhard at 750mg, and andromass at 5 caps/day. Although i would love to get blood tests to show just how much i'm being suppressed, I cant this time around so im relying purely on conjecture. Typically around week 2-3 of a cycle the lethargy kicks in, testicle size decreases significantly, and i begin to get severe anxiety. On every cycle ive done to date, these signs were all conclusive of low testosterone (got bloods taken several times).

However, i havent noticed anything in terms of sides from this cycle. I'm up about ~6 lbs, and my balls are definitely still hanging in there. During the initial loading period of DAA, my balls increase in size by at least 15% (ballpark figure). Since ive been on this cycle size has not decreased at all. Its actually sort of annoying having to deal with larger than normal balls, but it beats dealing with little raisins!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome update!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dono about HPTA levels, or actual levels of test. DAA on my currently AH/AL cycle keeps the boys full. I take it cause it's in my preworkout.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dono about HPTA levels, or actual levels of test. DAA on my currently AH/AL cycle keeps the boys full. I take it cause it's in my preworkout.
Good to hear! I plan on running it for my AH/AL cycle as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hows the cycle going buddy?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have a couple of questions about Adamantium. First, I would like to hear from users what it tastes like? Most DAA formulations taste good. Secondly, why did you choose to use straight DAA when all the studies I have read are on Sodium DAA? I like the formulation and I personally have responded well to Sodium DAA in the past (TCF-1), I am therefore somewhat reluctant to try a different form.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a couple of questions about Adamantium. First, I would like to hear from users what it tastes like? Most DAA formulations taste good. Secondly, why did you choose to use straight DAA when all the studies I have read are on Sodium DAA? I like the formulation and I personally have responded well to Sodium DAA in the past (TCF-1), I am therefore somewhat reluctant to try a different form.
How about this, I'll send you a tub of Adamantium on house and you tell me how it tastes? I think it's pretty damn yummy, we have had good feedback on the taste.

Now for the DAA, I've seen much feedback over and over they had just good results with the sodium DAA as they did with regular DAA. I myself have used the Sodium and had better results with Adamantium, now I don't believe it's because Adamantium contains better DAA, I'm not claiming that, I feel it works just as good, but the added LCLT really brings out the great effects imo. Let me know if you want a tub and I'll get it sent out Monday.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adamantium tastes great.

The cycles over, I'll post my final thoughts later on tonight/tomorrow morning.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you took my offer, be sure to let me know how you like the taste :D

Adamantium tastes great.

The cycles over, I'll post my final thoughts later on tonight/tomorrow morning.
Thanks! Looking forward to it!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so the cycles over.

For those that missed the first post, i was running a cycle as follows:

M-LMG 100mg/day wks 1-6
Androhard v1 750mg/day wks 1-6
AndroMass 4 caps a day for the second week, 5 caps a day for the last 4 weeks.

DAA was preloaded for about twelve days with cycle supports, and ran all the way through the cycle.

I dont exactly feel shutdown, i received none of my usual side effects from this cycle. Testicle size was unchanged, no lethargy, no anxiety, or lack of libido. I didnt, however, make the greatest gains in the world, only about 8 lbs. Of that eight pounds, some of it is most definitely water and fat weight. Perhaps I dont feel shutdown because these just arent strong compounds? Unfortunately bloods arent a possibility right now, so its all purely speculation.

Would I run DAA again on cycle? Yes. I feel like this cycle just wasn't strong enough to really get a good idea of its potential.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

M-LMG 100mg/day wks 1-6

DAA was preloaded for about twelve days with cycle supports, and ran all the way through the cycle.

I dont exactly feel shutdown, i received none of my usual side effects from this cycle. Testicle size was unchanged, no lethargy, no anxiety, or lack of libido. I didnt, however, make the greatest gains in the world, only about 8 lbs. Of that eight pounds, some of it is most definitely water and fat weight. Perhaps I dont feel shutdown because these just arent strong compounds? Unfortunately bloods arent a possibility right now, so its all purely speculation.

Would I run DAA again on cycle? Yes. I feel like this cycle just wasn't strong enough to really get a good idea of its potential.
only way to know is though lab results(bloodwork)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

M-LMG 100mg/day wks 1-6

Thanks for the feedback.

Still good feedback about during cycle, there was a logger who used SuperDrol and did start feeling shutdown at the end of week 4, but he said he used it before and last time he was very shutdown beginning of week 3. Feedback has been positive thus far, it sure won't hurt to add it into the cycle. I'm using Adamantium right now for my 8 week cycle of AH/AL and Natadrol, again it's a mild cycle.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Basing on "feel" = fail. I could have internal bleeding and not feel it for the first few days, does not mean it's not occuring. Nice cycle and log though.