Preventing HPTA Suppression with Adamantium (DAA)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I dono about HPTA levels, or actual levels of test. DAA on my currently AH/AL cycle keeps the boys full. I take it cause it's in my preworkout.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I dono about HPTA levels, or actual levels of test. DAA on my currently AH/AL cycle keeps the boys full. I take it cause it's in my preworkout.
    Good to hear! I plan on running it for my AH/AL cycle as well.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Hows the cycle going buddy?

4. I have a couple of questions about Adamantium. First, I would like to hear from users what it tastes like? Most DAA formulations taste good. Secondly, why did you choose to use straight DAA when all the studies I have read are on Sodium DAA? I like the formulation and I personally have responded well to Sodium DAA in the past (TCF-1), I am therefore somewhat reluctant to try a different form.

5. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a couple of questions about Adamantium. First, I would like to hear from users what it tastes like? Most DAA formulations taste good. Secondly, why did you choose to use straight DAA when all the studies I have read are on Sodium DAA? I like the formulation and I personally have responded well to Sodium DAA in the past (TCF-1), I am therefore somewhat reluctant to try a different form.
    How about this, I'll send you a tub of Adamantium on house and you tell me how it tastes? I think it's pretty damn yummy, we have had good feedback on the taste.

Now for the DAA, I've seen much feedback over and over they had just good results with the sodium DAA as they did with regular DAA. I myself have used the Sodium and had better results with Adamantium, now I don't believe it's because Adamantium contains better DAA, I'm not claiming that, I feel it works just as good, but the added LCLT really brings out the great effects imo. Let me know if you want a tub and I'll get it sent out Monday.
    •   

6. Adamantium tastes great.

The cycles over, I'll post my final thoughts later on tonight/tomorrow morning.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a couple of questions about Adamantium. First, I would like to hear from users what it tastes like? Most DAA formulations taste good. Secondly, why did you choose to use straight DAA when all the studies I have read are on Sodium DAA? I like the formulation and I personally have responded well to Sodium DAA in the past (TCF-1), I am therefore somewhat reluctant to try a different form.
    Glad you took my offer, be sure to let me know how you like the taste

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Adamantium tastes great.

The cycles over, I'll post my final thoughts later on tonight/tomorrow morning.
    Thanks! Looking forward to it!

8. Okay, so the cycles over.

For those that missed the first post, i was running a cycle as follows:

M-LMG 100mg/day wks 1-6
    Androhard v1 750mg/day wks 1-6
    AndroMass 4 caps a day for the second week, 5 caps a day for the last 4 weeks.

DAA was preloaded for about twelve days with cycle supports, and ran all the way through the cycle.

I dont exactly feel shutdown, i received none of my usual side effects from this cycle. Testicle size was unchanged, no lethargy, no anxiety, or lack of libido. I didnt, however, make the greatest gains in the world, only about 8 lbs. Of that eight pounds, some of it is most definitely water and fat weight. Perhaps I dont feel shutdown because these just arent strong compounds? Unfortunately bloods arent a possibility right now, so its all purely speculation.

Would I run DAA again on cycle? Yes. I feel like this cycle just wasn't strong enough to really get a good idea of its potential.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

9. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Okay, so the cycles over.

M-LMG 100mg/day wks 1-6

DAA was preloaded for about twelve days with cycle supports, and ran all the way through the cycle.

I dont exactly feel shutdown, i received none of my usual side effects from this cycle. Testicle size was unchanged, no lethargy, no anxiety, or lack of libido. I didnt, however, make the greatest gains in the world, only about 8 lbs. Of that eight pounds, some of it is most definitely water and fat weight. Perhaps I dont feel shutdown because these just arent strong compounds? Unfortunately bloods arent a possibility right now, so its all purely speculation.

Would I run DAA again on cycle? Yes. I feel like this cycle just wasn't strong enough to really get a good idea of its potential.
    only way to know is though lab results(bloodwork)
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

10. Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    Okay, so the cycles over.

M-LMG 100mg/day wks 1-6

Thanks for the feedback.

Still good feedback about during cycle, there was a logger who used SuperDrol and did start feeling shutdown at the end of week 4, but he said he used it before and last time he was very shutdown beginning of week 3. Feedback has been positive thus far, it sure won't hurt to add it into the cycle. I'm using Adamantium right now for my 8 week cycle of AH/AL and Natadrol, again it's a mild cycle.

11. Basing on "feel" = fail. I could have internal bleeding and not feel it for the first few days, does not mean it's not occuring. Nice cycle and log though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Preventing HPTA Suppression with Adamantium (DAA)
    By kevinhy in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-16-2011, 06:06 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 12:41 AM
  4. SDNG, HPTA how much suppression/why?
    By json75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 02:36 AM
  5. Formestane.....HPTA suppression or not?
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-19-2007, 12:21 AM