Doc's all out winter bulk - Anabeta unsponsered log with progress pictures

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Its time for my log of the new pes anabeta. I will be running two bottles over 8 weeks.

I will be using Muscle Pharm Assault,acetyl carnatine and ON essential amino energy to go along with it.

I am 6 foot, 194 pounds and was at 13 percent body fat a few weeks ago but i think ive put on about 2% recently. Therefore i dont want to add too much fat. I will post a picture later and accurate fat measurements when i find my calipers.

My meal plan will be this
Meal 1 Breakfast.

1 cup of oatmeal with milk: 232 calories, 32.5 carbs, 6.2 fat, 12 grams protien
4 eggs: 286 calories, 1.4 carbs, 19 fat, 25 protien.
Total: 518 calories, 34g carbs, 25g fat, 37 g protien.

Meal 2: 11 am
180 Grams chicken: 300 calories, 0 carbs, 11.7g fat, 50g protien
1 serving steamed vegetables: 70 calories; 13g carbs, 0g fat, 2g protien
Total: 370 calories, 13g carbs, 11.7g fat, 52g protien.

Meal 3: 2 pm
180 Grams chicken: 300 calories, 0 carbs, 11.7g fat, 50g protien
1 cup of brown rice; 216 calories, 45g carbs 1.8g fat, 5g protien.
Total: 516 calories: 45g carbs, 13.5g fat, 55g protien

Meal 4 5pm
250 grams of low fat cottage cheese: 216 calories, 6.8g carbs, 2.5g fat, 31g protien
30 grams of unsulted penuts: 176 calories, 6.5g carbs, 14.9g fat, 7.1 g protien
Total: 392 calories, 13.3g carbs, 17.5 g fat, 38 grams protien

6pm: preworkout shake
Workout: 6:30pm

8pm: post workout shake: 350 calories 14g carbs, 17g fat, 30g protien.

meal 5: 9pm dinner:
150g serlion steak: 282 calories, 0g carbs, 10g fat, 45g protien
1 serving steamed vegetables: 70 calories; 13g carbs, 0g fat, 2g protien
1 cup of brown rice; 216 calories, 45g carbs 1.8g fat, 5g protien.

total: 566 calories: 58g carbs, 12g fat, 52g protien

Meal 6: 11pm
250 grams of low fat cottage cheese: 216 calories, 6.8g carbs, 2.5g fat, 31g protien

Total:2962 calories: 184g carbs, 99g fat, 295g protien
I have been doing a three day full body split but i think i will go back to a 4 day split for my bulk to change it up.
I took my first dose of ANA beta an hour ago with food. I am already feeling hungry. Today is an non workout day.

Each day I will try my best to add my workout, my diet and how i feel anabeta is effecting me.

Edit: images added!

02072011032.jpg
02072011036.jpg
02072011038.jpg
02072011031.jpg

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Final Review:

Ive waited a few days after finnishing my anabeta cycle to assess my workout and what anabeta did exactly for my body. Essentially, after all my confusion earlier, i think it did a great job. my notes are as follows.

Effectiveness: 10/10
I had a little trouble dosing anabeta but got it right towards the end of the first bottle. Essentially i found i needed 6 tabs a day. Overall i put one and a quarter inches on my arms and improved physic overall. Although frustrating i learnt a lot about my diet and body during the cycle too and really accellerated when i dialed in my diet right. I put on 10 pounds at my heaviest throughout the cycle but lost 4 after skiing and time off due to a bad back. Hopefully that weight was fat. While i noticed vascularity at the beginning i didnt so much as i put on fat. Pumps were HUGE!

Streangth: 10/10
One thing i never doubted while on anabeta was the strength increases. I hit pr's for essentially everything and set a one rep max for bench press at 120kg (264). That night was on a hammer streagth machine so i have to take that number with a grain of salt but i was lifting more than some of the roid crowd (who were bigger than me) on numerous lifts.

Body composition:9/10
At the beginning half of the cycle i goofed my diet up and put on more fat than i intended which in turn damaged my confidence. However looking back, and as you will see in my pictures, i put on decent size. Once i fixed my diet and made adjustments after getting over the denial i leaned out around my guts a bit. However, as i was flat out bulking i cant expect it to lean me out completely now can i? The size gains were great.

I do look smaller now than my biggest point in the log. However during my holiday i only lifted 4 times in 12 days and was unable to lift much after i got home due to an injury. i just sat around in bed all week. This could not be helped though

Side effects 9.5/10
The thirst side of things killed me as i was always parched. This normally would be okay but as i am a singer it made it hard to sing on some days. Although very minor this annoyed me the most-but its not really a dangerous effect. I also had back achne(ive never had that before and face achne(prone to that). Aside from that there were no negative sides i can recall. The hunger was good in the first bottle but subsided throughout the second.

Price: At $30 worth every cent. Will i consider it at $45-yes, but only when i have the spare money.

I hope this log has been enjoyable. the last 12 weeks have been a fun ride with ups and downs. Thanks to everyone who followed.

And, here are the pictures. I tried to make them as comparative as possible.

post anabeta 1.jpg
Anabeta final.jpg

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this one. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or anyone else on the team. :) Subbed.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

off day. Unfortunatly, i was a little too busy to do cardio

DIET:
Breakfast
4 wheat biscuits with milk
50g WPC protien powder in milk

Meal 2:
150G steak,
2 cups of brown rice
1 ON aminio energy shake
1 anabeta tablet

meal 3
4 eggs,
1 apple

Meal 4
3 plates of chicken rice and vegies

Meal 5
250 grams cottage cheese
1 anabeta

Meal 6
1 anabeta,
Im now waiting to see what cravings it gives me. im very thirsty right now.

I took my first dose of Anabeta with a 150gram steak, 2 cups of brown rice and ON amino energy. A little time after i felt quite dizzy like i had low blood sugar. I went and grabbed an apple. (100pm)
Went out and did a few things for two hours and came back (starving) to eat 4 eggs and another apple and some more aminos (4.50pm)
An hour later i went to the girlfriends house, was hungary again and polished of 3 plates of chicken rice and vegies.

I then went to the shopps and picked up two dozen eggs, 2 kg of chicken breast, 1.5 kilos of cottage cheese, 1kg of brown rice, and 1kg of unsalted penuts. Hopefully that keeps me eating well for the next few days.

2 hours later i had another tablet with 250 grams of low fat cottage cheese...i started getting a little dizzy again and reallly tired however i did not get hungry.(8.30 pm)
2 mins ago i poped another pill (10.50pm) without food. I want to experiment and see what this does. If i get food cravings i will eat penuts and cottage cheese.

I'll try take pictures and body fat measurements tomorrow. Im really thirsty right now so im going to drink some water.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Effects
Today was my second day of anabeta. I ended up taking 5 tablets:

1 at 9am in the morning
1 at 1.30pm
1 at 6:15 prior too workout
1 at 6.30 prior too workout (for some reason i figured id go with two.
1 at 8.45 post workout

Now, i wasnt too hungry today as i always has them with food. Even having one without last night did not make me hungry. However, i had this strange dizzy (but not quite) feeling almost an hour after each tablet. Could this be low blood sugar? ( it would be great to know how to fix this.) This was two fold after my workout. I wasnt particularly hungy, but i started craving chocolate biscuits. I settled for ( and ended up inhaling) a few kingstons, 4 pieced of bread, 2 steaks, an egg and nearly a litre of milk instead.

I was also very thirsty and still am! Ive drunk buckets of water all day. By about 3pm it felt as if i was drinking the water and it was all going into my muscles and no where else. My thirst was unquenchable.

Diet:
Today my diet was:

Breakfast (930am)
4 eggs
1 ON aminio energy shake
1 anabeta tablet

Meal 2: (130pm)
180G braised chicken,
2 pieces of brown bread
1 anabeta tablet

meal 3 (6:30) (Yeh, i know long break)
100gram steak
6 chicken nuggets
2 pieces of brown bread
i serving of steamed vegies
2 anabeta tablets
Serving of Musclepharm assault

Meal 4 post workout (9pm)
1 anabeta and weight gainer shake (see first post)

Meal 5 (945pm)
2 steaks
1 egg
4 kingston biscuts
1 liter of milk
4 pieces of white bread.

Meal 6 (1130pm)
250grams of cottage cheese

Workout

Today i went back to a 4 day split instead of full body work out which i have been doing for 12 weeks. Today i did Chest Biceps

Benchpress
80kgx10 90kgx9 90kgx8 90kgx7>80kgx5>60kgx5>50kgx5 (i was up around the 110kgx5 mark the other day so this wasnt my best but all i could muster today)

Preacher curls
30kgx10 40kgx7(pb) 32.5x8 32, 5x8>30x8>20kgx5 21's with 20 kg.

Incline db press
28kg (each) x 10 4 sets

Superseted with

Incline db curls
14kg each 10x 4 sets

Machine incline chest press
60kgx8 4 sets

supersetted with

Bicep concentration curls
12kg x10 4 sets

Pecdec
70kg x10 60x10 60x10 60x5>50X5

Supersetted with
Pushups to failure (drop to knees then two more)x4sets

Suppersetted with
close grip chins to failure x4 sets

This was my first workout back like this so i dont quiite know how to assess it. Im pretty buggered though. Sorry my spelling is ****. I also took pictures today. Its late so i'll post tomorrow.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The effects may be slight low blood sugar. The same thing can happen post-workout even without supplementation in many, or just from taking a lot of BCAAs. It is a good sign of an anabolic state.

Now the trick is to food your body, and it sounds like you did with your 2 steaks!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Day three was an offday where i did two hours of basketball. I ate fairly closly to the diet i posted in the first post exept i took carbs out of all the meals except pre and post basketball. I have decided i am going to do this for now on off days. I took anabeta for breakfast at 9am just before basketball at 3 pm, after basketball at 530pm and at 1130pm just before bed.

I noticed extreme thirst all day but was not quite as dizzy. The hungar afterbasketball was amazing. When my meal finally arrived id finnished a whole lean burger, fries(bad i know) sallad and jug of water before my girlfriend had finnished half her burger. Then when i got home i polished off half the fridge (luckily id prepared healthy food for such occasions). Sorry i didnt post yesterday and in more detail i was just too busy.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Effects:
Today, i had no dizzyness, but i really tried to eat more calories when i had Anabeta. The thirst is crazy...i normally sing (and record) regularly, but the constant dry mouth is making it quite hard. The cold weather doesnt help either mind you. I feel like my muscles are starting to harden and i feel a constant pump similar to when i was on natadrol. I also weighted myself this morning to find out id lost 1kg. I'll check again to morrow to see if this is consistant. However, i took pictures again tonight and could physically see a difference in my appearance. I looked a little leaner...could it really be working this fast? (ive been busy, i swear i'll post the pictures soon)

Diet

Breakfast 10:30 (its saturday)
1 weight gainer shake
1 anabeta

Meal 2 12pm
1x Saussage
1x breadroll

Meal 3 300pm
1 cup of basmati rice,
30grams of chicken
150 grams of steak
1 serving of ON amino energy

Meal 4 (preworkout) 530pm
1 anabeta
2 servings of assault (with one added scoop of extend and acetyl carnatine)
2 musli bars

Meal 4 (post workout) 730pm
1 weight gainer shake
1 ana beta

meal 5 (900pm)
2 pan fried chicken schnitzels
3 potatos
steamed vegies

Meal6: 250grams cottage cheese(midnight)
WPC protien shake with milk

Workout:
Back triceps shoulders

Wide grip pullups
10x 4 sets

underhand bent barbell rows:
60kg x12 70 kgx10 70kgx10 70kgx7>60kgx5>50kgx5

Machine lat pulldowns
110khx10 120kgx10(pb) 120kgx9>110x5>80x6

underhand cable rows
60x10 x10 x10 x8

superseted with

closegrip cable pulldowns
60kg x12 x12 x12 x12

Machine shoulderpress
60kg x 10 70kgx6 60kgx8 60kgx8>40kg x8

supersetted with

Benchdips
20 x4 sets

side lateral raises > front lateral raises superset (similar to teacups)
10kgx10>x5 8kgx12>x6 8kgx12>x6

supersetted with

machine tricept extensions
50kgx15 50kgx12 50kgx10 60kgx9

I throughout the workout i had a dull ache between my left bicep/tricep near my elbow. I had this at bball yesterday aswell. I ignored it up to this point but could not do any more exersises so i decided to call it a night.

Loving anabeta so far. This just took me like 30 mins to write...i think im done lol.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 off day

Today was supposed to be legs but i fell over pretty hard at home onto tiles and hurt my knee so i decided not too. I had a good diet today with lower cabs similar to my last off day. My weight thismorning was back up so that kilo i talked about yesterday was just a fluxuation.

Anyway..im still really really thirsty and really reallly really tired- which i have not mentioned yet but have really been feeling (10 hours sleep the last too nights and tired again by 6pm ish). I was hoping this was because im growing so for kicks i just took arm measurements. post cut my arms were 15 inches. I started to bulk 2 weeks prior to receiving anabeta but didnt really see any significant changes. Now..... i said i could see visible changes last night when i took photos ......well......i was right......and this is pretty impressive...even my girlfriend said she was a little concerned tonight at my size gain recently, and she normally doesn't notice.

the measurements confirm my arms have grown a total of.........drum roll please........haha

no seriously.....

3/4 of an inch!!!! WHAT THE ****! how is that even possible?

on a different note. I also completed my first song today in a few years....i might post it up later if anyone likes hiphop.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
In for song and Anabeta results

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 Offday

I ate like a pig today. I woke up hungry and stayed hungry the whole day.

Diet:
Breakfast:
3 pancakes
3 raw eggs in milk with 1 scoop of whey
1 anabeta

I then had to wait ages unitil lunch as i was doing a photography session: lets just say i ate like it was my last meal.

Lunch:
350grams of chicken
80 grams of steamed vegies
500 grams of cottage cheese
100 grams of penuts

Meal 3
1.5 cups of basmati rice
100 grams chicken
150 grams steak
1 anabeta

Meal 4 (grandmas cooking)
Entree: a few potato crisps

100-120 grams of roast beef
4 small potatos
1/3 of a brokoli
1/4 carrot
2 pieces of gluten free bread
1 anabeta

Meal 5
Whey shake and anabeta

I was very thirsty all day, and still really really really tired!

And, here is the song as promised. Hopefully it works and i hope you like the aussie accent.

http://soundcloud.com/docmattic/sieze-the-day-mixdown

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic progress so far. I was really happy with my run and my overall arm measurement increased a lot less than yours!

Keep up the good work, I hope it continues for you.

Ben

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Do I need an account to listen to your song?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Do I need an account to listen to your song?
I hope not, i dont have an account, this was the first time ive used that site...I just made the song public, maybee that will help.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Dude nice job on the song. U did the track? Cool laid back sound, good punch outs. U got kindof a Lupe/tiny tempah flow. I'm working on a project in New Orleans right now. Keep up the good work man God bless!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, i really appreciate your feedback. Yeh, that was me on the track, both the hook and verse. My friend did the beat but i I recorded and mixed everything. I'm faily pleased with it. Im thinking i might still add some soft vocals to the intro or somthing and maybee a few adlibs. Do you think the vocals could use more reverb? I tried to be pretty subtle with it.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's up to you really. Maybe more in parts, less in others. The industry seems to be moving more towards scaled down vocals as a whole, with more productions tricks in pieces. Great thing about making your own stuff is being able to do what u like.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7,

Offday/bball game day

I ate well, was really thirsty again and really tired. I played a good basketball game too, i think i got a quater of the points (10-15, i lost count) Unfortunatly we lost in the last 3 mins when their guard hit 5 unanswered threes to put us down by 10 points.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Chest Triceps

Effects. i drank loads of water today an no caffine. I really noticed i was not as thirsty. I still was but my mouth wasnt bone dry and some of my vocal range came back. Hungry as a horse all day. I also woke up 2 kg lighter thismorning. I tend to deflate after game day though so i think this will be due to dehydration. I had a good workout today and had veins pumping out of my chest....never had this before and i also hit a pb on bench press.

Diet:
Meal 1: 3 eggs
1 weight gainer shake
1 anabeta

meal 2
1 footlong subway with wholemeal bread steak cheese bacon letus and tomato
1 anabeta

Meal 3:
1 serving of pasta
1 serving bcaas
2 servings of assault
1 anabeta

Meal 4
Post workout wpi in milk
1 anabeta

Meal 5 20mins later
3/4 of a family size shepards pie consisting of mash potato, onion, and lean mince
1 serving of vegetables

meal 6

I didnt eat as much as i wanted to today , back on track tomorrow.

Workout:
Benchpress (hammer streangth) 5 sets
80 kg x10
100kgx8
100kgx7
110kgx4
100kgx6>80kgx5>60kgx5>40kgx8

Incline db press
28kg (each)x5
24kgx10 (3sets)

Cable crossovers
12.5kg (each side)x10
15kgx8
12 kgx8 >10kgx8>7.5kgx8

Full body dips
x10 x12 x12 x10

Machine skull crushers
50kg x10 x9 x8 x8

Bench dips
x20 3 sets

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the vascularity on AnaBeta, it is one of the effects I miss the most. Keep up the good work!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Log is looking good, bro. Also, I'm digging the track. Nice work.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Back Biceps
Effects
Today kicked ass i made a big jump on close gril lat pulldowns essentially moving up 25 kg in weight. I was not as thirsty or as hungry, but the dizzyness came back a little so i upped my carbs. I also noticed im generally looking fuller overall. My chest is also **** sore from yesterday. This is the first time i have been sore in a long time but i was benching a lot of weight (for me). Im struggleing to eat as regularly as id like due to being busy so i am going to make up some home made protien bars tomorrow so i can get some extra calories

Diet:
Meal 1
Weight gainer shake
I felt a little sick when i woke up so this was a good option

Meal 2
2 cups of white rice,
200 grams of chicken
1 anabeta

30 mins later (preworkout)
2 servings of assault

Meal 3
1 large pan cooked chicken schnitzel
1 weight gainer shake
1 ana beta

Meal 4
2 lean mince rissols
2 wholemeal breadroles
3 potoes
1 timtam
2 glasses of OJ
1 glass of milk

Meal 5
50 grams penuts

Workout
Wide grip chins
x10 x10 x10 x8

Hammer streangth lat pulldown:
120kgx10
120kgx8
100kg x 10
100kgx10>80kgx5

Bent over barbell rows(been finding this quite awkward latley i might move back to a t-bar for a few workouts)
60kgx12
60kgx10
70kgx8 (nearly fell over lol and was actually jumping with it to keep my balance on the last rep, normally this is easier than that.)
60kgx15 (with partial reps after failure to make 15)

Close grip cable lat pulldown: this being my last pulldown set i normally struggle with 70 kg. This thing felt light as a feather today. I maxed out the machine at 100kg.
70kgx10
80kgx10
100kgx10 (PB)
90kg x10>70kgx8

cable Rows:
60kgx8 four sets

Preacher curls: i started on 30 kg and got that shooting pain in my arm again i spoke about last week when i did biceps. I wanted to go heavier since i was having a good day..but i decided to keep it light and high reps so i dint tear anything.
30kgx10
25kgx12
25kgx12
25kgx12

Incline db curls
12 kg each x10 (bit of pain still)
10kgx12
10kgc12

and then decided to call it quits before i injured myself badly.

My bi's were fried from by backworkout, but i really enjoyed it and i am starting to see some results in the mirror.

Saturday i will have a light legs session (its been a while) and sunday i will do shoulders and abs.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Images added to first post. They were taken on the second day of anabeta. I will post more after the first bottle and then the end of the last.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 10 and 11

Off days, i was going to do legs yesterday, (day 11) but i felt like ****! I figured id listen to my body and give it a rest.

Nothing extra to report except that I had a bit of dirty eating. I ate a pizza, fried chicken and fries and a bit of sugar over both these days. I'm not really too fussed about this, im sure it helped me up some calories. and it tasted goooood. haha. Except the pizza, i regretted that, it tasted like butt. I should have gone to the other pizza shop. Its only worth it if it tastes good.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 12 Shoulders legs

Effects: today i took 5 tablets

i did my workout at about 1030am so i took two anabeta for breakfast with a weight gainer, an oat bar and some sugar to get me going. i was thirsty all day and quite hungry. Unfortunatly i started getting a bit of a sore throat so it made it alittle hard to eat. hopefully its gone by tomorrow.

I have noticed i am looking fuller and heavier (ive put on 1 kg) especially in my lats.

I was very light on my legs today as they are sore from all the ball ive been playing. I havnt done legs alot recently and want to work back into it.

DIET:
meal 1
Weightgainer
oat/flaxseed bar
i scoop of dextrose
2 anabeta
2 servings of MP assault

Post workout (meal 2)
1 footlong chicken sub from subway
1 amino energy
1 anabeta

Meal 3
2 large plates of pasta
3 eggs

Meal 4
Chicken noodle soop

Meal 5
180 grams of chicken
2 cups(cooked) of basmati rice
1 home made protien bar (about 250 calories)
2 anabeta

Meal 6 (will be a little later)
1x home made protien bar

I was going to have a gainer shake instead but i have no milk....

Hopefully the protien bars can help me up my calories over the next few days.

Workout:
I dragged ass the whole workout until i literally slapped my self hard in the face so id wake up.

Hammer strength shoulder press 8 sets
60kgx12
70kgx10
70kgx10
80kgx3 (pr:hopefully i can force a few more reps out next time)
70kgx6
50kgx14
50kgx12
40kgx18

One arm dumbell rows
28kgx12 (each side)
30kgx10
30kgx10
30kgx10

Front lateral raises (5 second negative on each)
8kgx10 (4sets)

Seated dumbell shoulderpress 5 sets
20kgx14
24kgx10
24kgx9
24kgx8
20kgx12

supersetted with

Incline lateral raises
6kgx10
6kgx10
6kgx10
6kgx10

machine rear flys

47kgx10
47kgx9
47kgx7

Hack-squats
40kg x10 3 sets

Seated calf raise
30kg 75 reps
essentially for this id did as many as i could until the pain was too much, stopped for 10 seconds and repeated until i hit 75 reps
eg: 30>15>15>10>5

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Offday-game day tomorrow

I was thirsty and tired all day, but i drank alot of caffine today coz i was tired and i think this made me extra thirsty. I also forgot to cook rice for today (and for tomorrow too now thinking about it damnit!)

At 250 calories a piece i really found the home made protein bars are helping up my calories quite conveniently. All healthy i got most of my carbs today from these which are oatmeal and honey.

Diet:
Meal 1
five eggs
weight gainer shake
1 anabeta

Meal 2
1 home made protien bar
1 Amino energy

Meal 3:
180 grams chicken
2 servs of steamed vegies

Meal 4:
1 home made protien bar
500grams of cottage cheese
1 anabeta

Meal 5 (grandmas cooking :) )
potato chips-entree
8 lamb cutlets
2servings of brokoli
mashed potato
1 icecream
1/4 watermelon

Meal 6:
Home made protien bar
protien shake.
1 anabeta

3100 calories

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
****, server error i lost my post..... i cant be bothered writing it again...

i had a good diet today, very similar to yesterday and i noticed an increase in hunger.

Chest tris quads tomorrow

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 15: Chest Tri quads

Effects:
Hungar was crazy today as was thirst. Im also starting to feel a good strength boost kick in and my lifts are shooting up quite quickly. Im also starting to feel a little fat from the bulk, i may have to reduce carbs or fats slightly. Perhaps though i just feel gross after eating a bad lunch for my mums bday. I also tried dosing the anabeta differently today and liked the results.

Diet: was like arse today.
Meal 1
6 eggs
weight gainer shake
2 anabeta

Meal 2 (lunch) this meal was club food and was absolutely gross....i hared every bite. it didnt even taste nice.
1 steak sandwich
3 servs of chips
Unfortunatly my mum was late and the restaurant has stopped serving lunch and there werent many options. After having 2 anabeta the previous meal i was insanley hungry.....everyone was nice enough to give me their fries.... but ive felt shti ever since this meal.

Meal 3
Weight gainer shake
1 protien bar
2 servings of assult
2 anabeta

Meal 4 post workout
i wpc shake
1 lean chicken patty
1 wholemeal role
1 piece of garlic bread
1 anabeta

Meal 5
250grams of cottage cheese

Workout:
Hammer streangth bench
80kg x12
100kg x10
100kgx10 (pb)
110 kgx6 (PB)
120 kgx1 (pb)
100kgx6
80kgx10
80kgx6
60kgx13

Incline db curls
24 kg (each)x12 4 sets >16kg dropsetx8 on last

Pec dec >pushups (failure)
75kgx12> 12xpushups
75kgX10> 9xpushups
75kgx8> 6 x pushups
60kgx15> 8 pushups (knees)

Cable flys
10kg(each side)x10
10kgx10
10kgx9
10kgx8

Full body dips:x10 x9 x8 x8
Bench dips: x25 x17 x20 x10 (very slow negative on last)
Machine skullcrisher:
45kgx12
50kgx8
50kgx8>35kgX5>20kgx5

cable pushdown with rope
25kgx10
25kgx10
25kgx8
25kgx8

Hack squats: (i try keep my legs light so i can do bball training I'll do them again like this in 2 days)
80kg x10 90kgx10 90kgx10

Currently im not feeling that great about my body split. Im going to change back to full body splits 3x week after this week i think as i think my body responds best to this. This will be my third week on a 4 day split so hopefully it will have been enough to change things up and i can resume getting gains on full body.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 16

Effects:Today i was not as thirsty but i didnt wait to get thristy before i drank water. I was hungry constantly all day, this effect does seem to be increasing. Additionally, after taking 2 anabetas at once i am finding i am very lethargic...somewhat comparable to kava effects...but not quite as strong. Im also starting to feel stronger-this has been an increasing feeling over the last few days. I think i've also have to reassess my diet a little as i am getting a little tuby in the stomach.

Diet:
Meal 1
6 eggs
2 anabeta
1 amino energy

Meal 2
1 footlong steak subway on wholemeal bread.

40 mins later
preworkout: 2 servings of assault

Meal 3:
Weightgainer/postworkout shake

Meal 4:
180g Chicken
1 capsicum
250 grams cottage cheese

Prebball:
1 serving assault
1 serving of xtend

Meal 5
300grams of steak
plate full of vegies
small piece of cake

Meal 6
wpc shake

Workout
wide grip pullups
x10 3sets

Close crip cable pulldowns
80kg x10
90kg x10
100kgx6
100kgx5
80kgx10
60 kg (slow negatives) x10

Hammerstreangth lat pulldown machine
110kgx10
110x10
110x8
90 x 10>80x6

bent over rows superset with deadlift (this is a bitch lol but i went light on the deads today coz i had bball)

60kg x 12 +60kgx10
60kg x 12 +60kgx10
60kg x 10 +60kgx10

Preacher curls: arms were already fried

25kgx8
25kgx4
15kgx8
15kgx8

Db curls
12kg x10
12kgx8
10kgx8

incline db curls
8kgx10
8kgx10
8kgx10

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea 2 caps at once will make certain effects stronger. Pumps stronger is taken preworkout, post workout pump stronger if taken post workout.

Some people like this better. The 1/1/1/1 dosing gives the most well balanced effects in terms of all day pump and fullness, but it can be taken whichever way you like best.

Sometimes I will do 1/1/1/1 on off days and 1/1/1/1 + 1 extra pre and post workout on workout days and it is heaven

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Yea 2 caps at once will make certain effects stronger. Pumps stronger is taken preworkout, post workout pump stronger if taken post workout.

Some people like this better. The 1/1/1/1 dosing gives the most well balanced effects in terms of all day pump and fullness, but it can be taken whichever way you like best.

Sometimes I will do 1/1/1/1 on off days and 1/1/1/1 + 1 extra pre and post workout on workout days and it is heaven
I'm getting ready to start my AnaBeta+DAA run. I really like the 1/1/1/1+1 approach with AnaBeta. I will probably take my DAA all at once first thing in the morning, unless it get the runs.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I've been dosing 1/1/1/1 but I might throw in a cap preWO to see how it goes

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I think i actually ended up taking six pills yesterday,
I did 2 upon wakening with breakfast,
1 preworkout (12pm) one post workout and then two more spaced out over the rest of the day.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
As Natty said, taking 2 caps at once gives me much more profound effects than dosing 1 cap. More pumps, fullness, vascularity, tightness.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

Effects: over the last three days ive been noticing a huge increase in pump through out the day. In general, i wake up with a pump in my arms. This has happened since i started dosing two pills togeter at least once in the day. However, it also makes me feel quite lethergic. Additionally my lifts are all shooting up! Im really impressed.

Diet: i have been getting a bit too fat for my liking so i have decided to reduce my calory intake slightly and eat a little less. Macros wise i think i'll recuce some fat.

Meal 1:
2 toasted wholemeal english muffins.
1 weight gainer shake
1 anabeta

Meal 2
Sheppards pie
wpc shake

Meal 3 (Preworkout)
80grams of chicken
3 raw eggs in milk
2 servings of Assault with dextrose and acetyl carnatine
2 anabeta

Meal 4(postworkout
Two leanish hamburgers on white bread (stupid supermarket wernent selling the organic burgers i usually buy)
1 anabeta

Meal 5
100grams of cottage cheese

Workout: shoulders chest tris

Benchpress
80kgx 10
80kgx 10
90kgx8
100kgx6
90kgx8
80x5
Suppersetted with

Db rows
30kg x12
34kgx12
34x10
38x10
38x10
30kgx20

Hammerstreangth shoulderpress
60kg x10
60x12
75kgx8
70kgx8

suppersetted with
incline lateral raise
7kg x10 4 sets

Tripple set:
reverse pec fly (for back of shoulders: i forget what its called)
60kg x10
70kg x10
70kgx10

machine Pec fly (whole machine was pb)
89kg x10
98kgx8
98kgx8>64kgx4

front lateral raise
8kgx10 4 sets

Pushups x20 x18 x15

suppersetted with

Standing side lat raise
10kgx10
8kgx10
6kg x8

bench dips
x20
x20
x15

dumbell skullcrushers >dbpress rep out)
8kg (each) x10 (failure)>dbpress
8kg (each) x8 (failure)>dbpress
8kg (each) x6 (failure)>dbpress

incline Leg press:
120kg x20 3 sets.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 21! damn 3 weeks in. Wow, what a day!

Effects
Im really starting to notice the effects of Anabeta. I feel much stronger, bigger overall and im loving the pumps and feel like an absolute beast. Even though ive put on some body fat the vascularity is crazy. Tonight it was like it normally is at 11 or 12 percent body fat. and id estimate im about 15 or 16. ALso due to my 2 workouts today i was absolutly ravenous

Diet: Today i did two workouts. So, i ate an increased amount of carbs. Ive also had two low carb days coz i was feeling fat so i thought id load up today.

Meal 1:
weightgainer
3weetbix
1 amino energy
1 anabeta

Meal 2 (preworkout 1)
100grams of rice
100grams of chicken
1 vitamin drink

Meal 3:
1 apple
100grams chicken
100grams rice
200 grams of cottage cheese.
1 anabeta
1 amino energy drink

Meal 4 (preworkout 2)
1 veal schnitzel
1 cup of rice
1 slice of garlic bread
2 servings of assault with acetl carnatine
2 anabeta

Meal 5 Postworkout
1 chicken schnitzel
1 bowl of penne+lean mince bolanaise
2x wpc shake
2 anabeta

Meal6
2x Protien crisps

Workouts

Workout 1:

was with some mma fighters at work.....im really not used to this style of training...lets just say i'll be ****ing sore tomorrow

circuit 1
Chinups 10 seconds>dead hang 10 seconds (repeat for 60 seconds)
reverse crunches>jackknife>crunches>bycycle (15 seconds each or 60 seconds total)
reverse crunches>jackknife>crunches>bycycle (15 seconds each or 60 seconds total)
Chinups 30 seconds>pullups 30 seconds (this was agonising)

Circuit two
Lunges (40 metres) sprint back x5
Side lunges (40 metres) sprint back x2
boxing pad work (20 fast punches) > 6 side box jumps (about 50cm high)>50 meter sprint>20 pushups>50 metre sprint back x3
pushups>Box pushups I really cant remember what we did here.lots of pushups, holds and slowrises it felt like 400!

Circuit 3: 5 mins
plank seconds
side plank
star plank
10 pushups
plank again
10 pushups

5 bounds> Hill sprints x5

WORKOUT 2: Back Bis

T bar row (overhand)
70kg x10 4 sets

hammerstreangth seated row
80kgx10
100kgx8
80kgx8
60kgx15
40kgx20

Close grip pulldowns
80 kg x12
80kgx 10
80kgx8>65kgx4

Cable pullovers (kind of like a dumbell pullover but kneeling with a cable)
28kg x8 4 sets

Wide grip pulldowns
70kgx10 3 sets
70kgx8 >50kgx5

Biceps
Standing db curls
14kgx10
14kgx9
12kgx10

Reverse preacher curls
15kg x10
20kgx5
15kgx8
15kgx8

Incline db curls
10kgx10 >8kgx5
10kgx9>8kgx5
10kgx8 >8kgx4>6kgx3>4kgx20

A big day today. Im very tired to say the least.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big volume for one day of training! Keep up the good work.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
It was a tough day! Everything has pulled up rather sore. Because of the mma style of training i dont know what exactly i should train today as it hit just about everything.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Calves with an emphasis on the lateral head and radial flexors? :)

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Calves with an emphasis on the lateral head and radial flexors? :)
no go, i aggrevated an old injury in my soleus yesterday and dont want to risk doing bad damage. Besides, i can barley move my legs.

Im going to hit chest, shoulders tomorrow and bis tris on friday.
Tomorrow, I may be a bit short on time so i am going to do timed sets where you do all the reps you can in one minute. Im going to give 5 minutes to chest and 5 mins to shoulders-with 10 exercises total. I wont be able to go as heavy but hopefully it works out good! What do you think?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Day 23:
My legs have been sore as anything! i really did some damage on Tuesday. Today though was a busy day so i did what i mentioned in my last post for my workout.

I took 2 anabeta post workout thismorning (i forgot to take them before) and i was like a fernus the whole day! Its winter here and the only place i was comfortable was outside where it was freezing.

Diet was average today. i dont think i ate enough but what can you do sometimes

Meal 1 (preworkout)
3 eggs
weight gainershake
2 sevings assault

Meal 2
double scoop WPC shake
2 anabeta

Meal 3 (at the movies: i watched harry potter)
Large protien bar (50grams protien)
hot chips (movie food: it was the only thing that didnt cost 20+ dollars)
2 bottles of water
1 ice cream

Basketball:
Meal 4
Home cooked potatoe pie (essentially potato and lean mince)
white rice
i had two plates full of this

Meal 5
1 organic beef burger on whole meal bread.

Workout: 1 minute sets|as many reps as possible in that time.
Benchpress
50kg meduim pace
40kg:slower pace

Db inline press:
18kg each: medium pace
14kg each: slower pace

machine fly
56 kg faster pace

Pec dec
50kg slow pace

hammer streangth incline
30kg slow pace
30kg slow pace (30 seconds)

Reverse machine flys: 40kg slow pace
standing side lateral raises: 8kg slow pace
hammer streangth shoulder press: 30kg slow pace
reverse db flys: 6kg slow pace
Sitting side lateral raises: 6kg slow pace
stanging front lateral raises:8kg slow pace

This was a different kind of workout. It HURT a lot while i did it. I'll wait until tomorrow to see how i feel.