Anabeta Brought Me Back to AM

wjb33

Awards
The release of Anabeta brought me back to Anabolic Minds. I was so curious, I decided to pick up two bottles and I plan on running (at least) one solo...starting 3 days ago.

So far I have noticed some serious pumps. I am currently finishing a tub Mesomorph for preworkout, and I can tell you that the pumps in the last 3 days have been much more prominent.

I can't say that I will run a solid log of this, but I will try to get in here and keep everyone updated on my progress as I do think this will be a solid addition to PES already stellar line-up. Having used Erase and Alpha T2, I know what to expect from Anabeta.

About Me:

22 years old
180 lbs
5'9
Lift at least 5 days a week
Cardio at least 4 days a week
Eat a "college clean" diet

Goals:
Lean out, loose abdominal fat and build strength

Welcome and enjoy the ride!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to have you back!

Hey even if you update just once per week...it is much appreciated. Enjoy the beta!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing the feedback. Trust me, you wont be disappointed

wjb33

Awards
Legs day coming up today...Squats, Deads and Leg Press followed by 10-15 mins of deadlifts on the rope machine.

Today should be fun.

wjb33

Awards
Quick question...

I recently picked up Androlean and Androhard as well. Plus I have some other goodies such as HCG complete, substerone, t-911, Fadogia 500 and ECDY...any thoughts on taking those along side. I will wait until I get an understanding of Anabeta to add anything in, but I'm anxious to use some other stuff...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally do not the see the point. I would use Erase with it if you wanted to hit the hormone modulation, and a high ratio BCAA like 8:1:1

wjb33

Awards
Excellent. I wasnt planning on using anything, but its tempting...

Anabeta pumps were solid today. Legs took a beating, but swelled up righteously on ATG dumbell front squats.

Very excited to see what kind of soreness tomorrow will bring.

wjb33

Awards
Day 4 Notes:

Trained Shoulders and Bi's today. Started with some heavy should presses and then moved into superset workouts for both bis and shoulders.

I MUST say, recovery time in between sets has decreased. On top of that, after completing a legs day similar to that of last week (w/o Beta), my legs feel worked (and worked hard) but lack the dead soreness that I am accustomed to on good legs days.

I am going to try to give a better idea on what my actual routine and diet look like over this weekend.

Hope everyone's Anabeta kicks in soon.