AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)

Page 1 of 14 123 ... Last
  1. AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)


    I have to give a BIG thanks to the folks at PES and AI Sports Nutrition for what has to be the biggest and bestest hookup ever! I'm excited to put AnaBeta to the test, and enjoy copious amounts of Raspberry RecoverPro all while adhering to a LeanGains diet.




    My protocol will be the following:

    Weekdays:
    5:30AM - Wake, 2 scoops HumaPro, 3 scoops Wyked
    6AM - Workout 1.5hrs, 2 scoops RecoverPro
    9AM - Get to work, 2 scoops RecoverPro
    11:30AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro, 2 caps AnaBeta
    12PM - Lunch, EAT (~1200cal), 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil
    3PM - Snack, EAT (~500cal)
    5:30PM - 2 caps AnaBeta
    6PM - Dinner, EAT (~1200cal), 2g PLCAR, 2g ALCAR, Macro Greens
    8PM - Snack, EAT (~500cal)
    11P-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop HumaPro, 3 tabs Anavite, 1 cap Krill Oil

    Weekends:
    6:30AM - Wake, 2 scoops HumaPro
    9AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro
    11:30AM - 2 scoops RecoverPro, 2 caps AnaBeta
    12PM Lunch, EAT (~600cal)
    3PM - Snack, EAT (~300cal)
    5:30PM - 2 caps AnaBeta
    6PM - Dinner, EAT (~600 cal)
    8PM - Snack, EAT (~300cal)
    11PM-1AM - Go to sleep, 1 scoop HumaPro


    Workout Schedule is:
    Mon - Chest/Tris
    Tues - Quads
    Wed - Back/Bis
    Thurs - Hamstring/Chest
    Fri - Shoulders/Bis/Tris
    Sat - Off
    Sun - Off


    I'll be tracking diet on LiveStrong and post up macros. Sample meal plan during the week:

    12PM Lunch:
    10oz Chicken breast
    4 cups spinach
    2 cups dry roasted edamame
    1 Jello Chocolate Indulgence Mousse
    1 NTBM Better Protein Bar
    1 cup Greek Yogurt
    1 Apple
    2 Tbsp Naturally More PB

    3PM Snack:
    1 cup oats (Sludge)
    1 Tbsp Naturally More PB
    1 Scoop Whey To Build Protein

    6PM Dinner:
    10oz Meat (whatever wife cooks)
    2 cups veggies (wife/sons choice)
    4-8oz sweet potato/brown rice/flat out bread
    2oz Special K Protein Plus
    1 Miracle Greens

    8PM Snack:
    20oz skim milk
    2 scoops UP2.0 Protein / Vasolate
    10oz Cottage Cheese
    1 small fruit cup


    I mix and match some of the staples, and I routinely make either Better Protein Bars and/or Layne Norton Cheesecake. Both are DELICIOUS and great for you, they're "dessert" though I'll eat either one a couple times a day!

    I'll post up some stats (measurements, 1RM, bf%, etc.) and pics later, but basics are that I'm 200lbs, 6'0", 31y/o and I've been training for many years. I used to compete in college crew and boxing, I was a personal trainer/nutritionist, and I'm a total gymrat! Gym time is my favorite time of day (close second is fast break at noon)!


    I think that covers the bases, please let me know if you have any questions, suggestions, or ideas along the way!!!


    UPDATE: Before Pics @ 200lbs
    Name:  Back Double Bi.JPG
Views: 879
Size:  25.7 KB
    Name:  Back Spread.JPG
Views: 877
Size:  23.0 KB
    Name:  Front Relaxed.JPG
Views: 906
Size:  25.2 KB
    Name:  Ab Thigh.JPG
Views: 945
Size:  23.2 KB
    Name:  Side Chest.JPG
Views: 860
Size:  25.1 KB
    Name:  Side Tricep.JPG
Views: 794
Size:  23.1 KB
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes


  2. FIRST In dis biatch!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. nice! will be interesting to see how the anabeta works out, and can't beat recoverpro!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    FIRST In dis biatch!
    WOW, you're faster than a NTBM rep!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    nice! will be interesting to see how the anabeta works out, and can't beat recoverpro!
    I am super excited to see how it works out! The RecoverPro is a fantastic BCAA, and can't beat the price! I thought it was okay when I got the sample, but 2 scoops in 1L of water is MONEY!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  5. Okay no that I was first can I ask what you expect to see from this? Are you going for size, recomp, how many lbs do you hope to see out of this. It looks like you plan on running AnaBeta for 3 months or do you plan on increasing the dose at some point?

    You are very lucky, I am broke as a joke so I can't order any of this on the pre-sale which sucks because it looks like just what the doctor ordered for a PCT. Otherwise i would pretty much have exactly what you have there. I hear that Raspberry Recoverpro is awesome!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. I'm in........line fly on stink

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay no that I was first can I ask what you expect to see from this? Are you going for size, recomp, how many lbs do you hope to see out of this. It looks like you plan on running AnaBeta for 3 months or do you plan on increasing the dose at some point?

    You are very lucky, I am broke as a joke so I can't order any of this on the pre-sale which sucks because it looks like just what the doctor ordered for a PCT. Otherwise i would pretty much have exactly what you have there. I hear that Raspberry Recoverpro is awesome!
    I am looking to lean gain. I am at ~200lbs +- 0.5lbs lately. I'd like to add ~5lbs over the first month, and maintain ~10-12% bf. It's a stretch goal! I also want to increase my 1RM, and get back to bench >300lb, squat >400lb and DL >500lb.

    I always consider myself very fortunate, and blessed. I saved up for the pre-sale knowing it would be good, but I also had the good fortune of being selected by Natty to log AnaBeta and my jpeg of a squatting chick won me the RecoverPro (and some good luck and great folks at AI Sports Nutrition!). So, I'll have 4 bottles, but I think for now I'm only going to run 2, so I may run AnaBeta around 2 months (unless I up my dose). At the 2nd month, I may add in something like Erase or Alpha-T2 depending on the situation, or maybe something else all together!

    The Raspberry RecoverPro is AWESOME, I bought another bottle for myself to have at home. So, 2 products I belive in enough to lay out my own cash, in addition to the sponsors! Let's get it on!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  8. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    I'm in........line fly on stink
    So I'm the stink... have you been talking to my wife?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baraketh View Post
    Sub'd
    :Welcome:
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  9. Nice. Waiting for my bottle from PES before I start. I also have some RecoverPro coming. Have you tried RecoverPro yet? If so, how's the taste?

  10. Good call on the RecoverPro, and I am jealous as hell with the AnaBeta. Looking forward to some real nice results

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Nice. Waiting for my bottle from PES before I start. I also have some RecoverPro coming. Have you tried RecoverPro yet? If so, how's the taste?
    Raspberry RecoverPro 9/10 - 2 scoops in 1L of water is MONEY, just the right sweetness/tartness for raspberry and the berry smell/taste is not artificial at all. There are still a lot of leucine floaties in there after 1-2 minutes of shaking, but that's going to be the case for 4:1:1, and I honestly don't mind it! I can (and will) drink it daily without a problem, better than Xtend IMO, it's my staple BCAA product now. In addition to getting the logging promo for Raspberry RecoverPro, I purchased a big tub on my own to have 1 at the office and 1 at home to have me covered on BCAA.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Good call on the RecoverPro, and I am jealous as hell with the AnaBeta. Looking forward to some real nice results
    RecoverPro is a great BCAA, glad I got in on it! AI Sports is awesome, great reps too!

    Yeah, I researched a lot on AnaBeta as soon as the info was released and it seemed too good to pass up. Now, time to see if it lives up to the theory!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  13. Can't have enough AnaBeta logs. Mine should be showing up anytime (today?). The only hard part is holding off on using it until mid July when I'm done logging other things! I'm going to have to hide it from my eyesight!

  14. Here we go...!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Can't have enough AnaBeta logs. Mine should be showing up anytime (today?). The only hard part is holding off on using it until mid July when I'm done logging other things! I'm going to have to hide it from my eyesight!
    That is so hard bro, I feel for you! I know that feeling all too well, and at times have had poor judgment. Great companies though letting me run these together. I've got to give an honorable mention to Taurus Nutrition since I'm still using their Wyked right now for my pre-workout. That stuff rocks too!

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Here we go...!!
    Aw yeah, the Old Fugger is in it! One of the LeanGain masters! Just promise you won't put me to shame too bad Doug!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    That is so hard bro, I feel for you! I know that feeling all too well, and at times have had poor judgment. Great companies though letting me run these together. I've got to give an honorable mention to Taurus Nutrition since I'm still using their Wyked right now for my pre-workout. That stuff rocks too!


    Aw yeah, the Old Fugger is in it! One of the LeanGain masters! Just promise you won't put me to shame too bad Doug!
    You've been to the show now there is no way to shame you...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. IN!! ...to see how the shaker bottle treats ya...and the shaker bottle alone...

    heheh...whhhhheeeee!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    You've been to the show now there is no way to shame you...
    True, once you stand on stage covered in oil wearing a skimpy posing suit, there is no shame!

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    IN!! ...to see how the shaker bottle treats ya...and the shaker bottle alone...

    heheh...whhhhheeeee!
    I will be doing a quick review on the shaker bottle, but you'll have to wait for the log, I didn't want it to throw off results from AnaBeta in case it makes my arm HAYUUUUGE! Shake weight anyone?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  19. Subbed. Definitely curious to see how this mixes with LeanGains. Starting my own come August.

  20. Awesome, Lean Gains is an interesting diet, not so sure about results yet for myself, so we'll see in this log! Kleen and DreamWeaver are doing great at it though!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  21. Man, this log is blowing up rather quickly.
    In for the goodness sure to follow.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  22. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Man, this log is blowing up rather quickly.
    In for the goodness sure to follow.
    It's a buzz-worthy title between the AnaBeta, the RecoverPro and LeanGains! All 3 topics are HOT on AM right now!

    By the way, the RecoverPro is FANTASTIC! I may get the Lemonade too since I misjudged the Raspberry at first and now I'm thinking the Lemonade would be rather tasty at 2 scoops in 1L...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  23. I'm in for this Milas!! I will be doing something similar after my PCT, as I just ordered me 2 bottles of AnaBeta at the sale price. I will be using that on the lean gains diet too, but I'm still partial to xtend, as I love the taste of that stuff, and its what I've been using for my BCAA
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm in for this Milas!! I will be doing something similar after my PCT, as I just ordered me 2 bottles of AnaBeta at the sale price. I will be using that on the lean gains diet too, but I'm still partial to xtend, as I love the taste of that stuff, and its what I've been using for my BCAA
    Have you tried RecoverPro? Xtend was my favorite (watermelon), but RecoverPro gets you more leucine for less, and 125 servings vs. 90. And if you catch it on a sale you can get it for ~$30. Better value IMO, especially if you're looking at leucine content. The RecoverPro tastes better now than I thought it did with the 1 sample.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  25. Day 1: 6/28 Quads

    3 Scoops Wyked

    Squats
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 7 (PR)
    365 x 1
    315 x 5
    315 x 3
    275 x 10

    Leg Press / Calf Press
    450 x 10
    540 x 10
    630 x 10
    720 x 8
    770 x 5

    Leg Extension
    150 x 12
    190 x 12
    210 x 12
    230 x 10
    250 x 8


    2 caps AnaBeta at noon, 2 caps AnaBeta at 6PM
    2 Scoops RecoverPro 6AM, 9AM, 11AM


    Macros:

    4150 Calories

    402g protein
    311g carbs (50g fiber)
    127g fat


    Great leg workout, went heavy on squats and got a nice ATG PR for 315 x 7. I usually stop myself at 5 so I can do heavier work, but I'm trying to switch some things up in my routine. I also got some higher than usual rep ranges for the 275 x 10, I usually konk out at 8 reps. Overall, good determination and focus to push on. Wyked definitely helps there!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 1: 6/28 Quads

    3 Scoops Wyked

    Squats
    135 x 10
    225 x 10
    315 x 7 (PR)
    365 x 1
    315 x 5
    315 x 3
    275 x 10

    Leg Press / Calf Press
    450 x 10
    540 x 10
    630 x 10
    720 x 8
    770 x 5

    Leg Extension
    150 x 12
    190 x 12
    210 x 12
    230 x 10
    250 x 8


    2 caps AnaBeta at noon, 2 caps AnaBeta at 6PM
    2 Scoops RecoverPro 6AM, 9AM, 11AM


    Macros:

    4150 Calories

    402g protein
    311g carbs (50g fiber)
    127g fat


    Great leg workout, went heavy on squats and got a nice ATG PR for 315 x 7. I usually stop myself at 5 so I can do heavier work, but I'm trying to switch some things up in my routine. I also got some higher than usual rep ranges for the 275 x 10, I usually konk out at 8 reps. Overall, good determination and focus to push on. Wyked definitely helps there!
    looking good. wyked is definately a good pre.


    got some anabeta coming!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  27. i am not the first but at least i wont be the last. lol i am in for the ride brotha. Nice Leg Workout..

  28. Subbed for the Anabeta!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    i am not the first but at least i wont be the last. lol i am in for the ride brotha. Nice Leg Workout..
    Thanks Jeff, glad you could make it in here! Legs are toast, some slight cramping today which means it was a good day!

    Quote Originally Posted by dontknowaboutme View Post
    Subbed for the Anabeta!
    Welcome!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:41 AM
  2. LeanGains Cycle
    By ssbackwards in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 06:41 PM
  3. LeanGains Diet Plan and Questions
    By T50 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 06:24 AM
  4. JD's Quest To Succes! LeanGains Diet
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 399
    Last Post: 06-28-2011, 11:30 AM
  5. RecoverPro
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 02:09 PM
Log in
Log in