AnaBeta, RecoverPro, LeanGains - Oh My! (Sponsored)

Page 10 of 10 First ... 58910
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Lmfao... Scottydoc and Milas.

2. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    SUCH a big deal, I am SICK of threads with people saying they've got diet in check but they need to know which type of creatine will help them gain X lbs of muscle, or which fat burner will help them drop X lbs of fat. Guess what, you're diet ISN'T in check bub!
    "My diet and training are all on point, but I can't seem to gain a pound"
    "My diet and training are all on point, but I haven't lost any fat in 3 weeks"
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    "My diet and training are all on point, but I can't seem to gain a pound"
    "My diet and training are all on point, but I haven't lost any fat in 3 weeks"
    LOL! Yes, those are the threads that I just :facepalm:. Even better, you offer some advice other than steroids and they're like "thanks, but that doesn't work for me." EVERY TIME it's something that "just doesn't work for me." It's taken me a long time to learn the simple truths, and I find that I KEEP learning more and more it's the simple things that make the biggest difference!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

SUCH a big deal, I am SICK of threads with people saying they've got diet in check but they need to know which type of creatine will help them gain X lbs of muscle, or which fat burner will help them drop X lbs of fat. Guess what, you're diet ISN'T in check bub!
    I believe Creatine can help someone gain weight and I also believe that a good fat-burner can help assist in weight loss, but no creatine or fat-burner is going to do what proper diet can do, not even close, they are aids, they assist in building muscle, they assist in fat-loss, they don't do it for you! I too am surprised sometimes when I have people PM me and ask me a question that sounds like something my mom would ask me about our fat-burner vs. someone on this forum! It is IMPOSSIBLE to reach your ultimate Fitness Goals without proper Diet & Nutrition! Magic Pills do not exist!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

LOL! Yes, those are the threads that I just :facepalm:. Even better, you offer some advice other than steroids and they're like "thanks, but that doesn't work for me." EVERY TIME it's something that "just doesn't work for me." It's taken me a long time to learn the simple truths, and I find that I KEEP learning more and more it's the simple things that make the biggest difference!
    my favorite when they give either of those above and then are asked to provide a day of what they eat can't manage to give any sort of specifics.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

my favorite when they give either of those above and then are asked to provide a day of what they eat can't manage to give any sort of specifics.
    It would be hard for me to give specifics too when I'm eating anything and everything I want, LoL! And hey... when I do that I'm still watching my diet... watching it go straight out the Fugging Window, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    It would be hard for me to give specifics too when I'm eating anything and everything I want, LoL! And hey... when I do that I'm still watching my diet... watching it go straight out the Fugging Window, LoL!
    So true, asked if they log their food, it's always a no. Ask them what they eat, they'll say chicken breasts, oats and veggies everyday. In reality it's Chick-Fil-A fried chicken, oatmeal raisin cookies and french fries!

I'm not gonna lie, I've let my diet go a lot in the 2nd bottle, and I saw the effects. I'm bulking, so I don't mind a little pudge, but once you learn what works it's very easy to see the difference when you're "on" or not (and I don't mean PH/DS/AAS "on").
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

So true, asked if they log their food, it's always a no. Ask them what they eat, they'll say chicken breasts, oats and veggies everyday. In reality it's Chick-Fil-A fried chicken, oatmeal raisin cookies and french fries!
    Yeah and those are the exact same people that think they are doing themselves good by eating a Zaxby's salad with fried chicken and double dressing with all the croutons, real bacon crumbles, cheese, etc. Oh... but it's only a chicken salad!!!

I'm not gonna lie, I've let my diet go a lot in the 2nd bottle, and I saw the effects. I'm bulking, so I don't mind a little pudge, but once you learn what works it's very easy to see the difference when you're "on" or not (and I don't mean PH/DS/AAS "on").
    I feel ya brother, unfortunately for me, I am either on or off, there is no middle ground for me! I mean middle ground for me is dieting perfectly clean 5-6 days a week with 1-2 cheat days.
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Yeah and those are the exact same people that think they are doing themselves good by eating a Zaxby's salad with fried chicken and double dressing with all the croutons, real bacon crumbles, cheese, etc. Oh... but it's only a chicken salad!!!

I feel ya brother, unfortunately for me, I am either on or off, there is no middle ground for me! I mean middle ground for me is dieting perfectly clean 5-6 days a week with 1-2 cheat days.
    I think when you try LeanGains, you're going to like it...
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.17%

This is just a test booster right? Not hormonal?
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

I think when you try LeanGains, you're going to like it...
    I'm hoping so, because every time before, I have failed to maintain a lean body weight after getting ripped and I'm not talking about staying ripped, that is not really rational for my body type, but staying under 10% is still very possible, but the only way I was ever able to do it for any kind of said length of time was to diet perfectly for 5-6 days a week and cheat 1-2 days a week, soon after time that grows so boring and so tiring that the cheat days get longer, and longer and next thing ya know, I'm dieting from like 6am til 6pm then eating whatever the hell I want and then the LBS start packing on, next thing ya know, I'm looking in the mirror and saying who is this Fat A$$ and by that time, I just start eating whatever I want, saying Fugg-it, but I don't wanna do that anymore, so I too am hoping when this really strict diet is over and I have accomplished my goal that by switching over to Lean Gains, it answers my prayers and allows me the variety I need to maintain a healthy body and lean body weight!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    This is just a test booster right? Not hormonal?
    Not a test booster and not hormonal. It works through non-Androgenic Receptor mediated anabolism. What that means is it makes you build muscle without suppressing your natural testosterone production. In fact, it actually boosts test production, though that's not the primary MOA for how it exerts the effects.
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

I'm hoping so, because every time before, I have failed to maintain a lean body weight after getting ripped and I'm not talking about staying ripped, that is not really rational for my body type, but staying under 10% is still very possible, but the only way I was ever able to do it for any kind of said length of time was to diet perfectly for 5-6 days a week and cheat 1-2 days a week, soon after time that grows so boring and so tiring that the cheat days get longer, and longer and next thing ya know, I'm dieting from like 6am til 6pm then eating whatever the hell I want and then the LBS start packing on, next thing ya know, I'm looking in the mirror and saying who is this Fat A$$ and by that time, I just start eating whatever I want, saying Fugg-it, but I don't wanna do that anymore, so I too am hoping when this really strict diet is over and I have accomplished my goal that by switching over to Lean Gains, it answers my prayers and allows me the variety I need to maintain a healthy body and lean body weight!
    Ever try just counting calories, and once you reach your limit you stop eating? You can eat whatever you want (to a degree) until you hit your maintenance cals, then no more.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas

Not a test booster and not hormonal. It works through non-Androgenic Receptor mediated anabolism. What that means is it makes you build muscle without suppressing your natural testosterone production. In fact, it actually boosts test production, though that's not the primary MOA for how it exerts the effects.
    Reason i ask is i play college football, so this is fine to take you think?
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Reason i ask is i play college football, so this is fine to take you think?
    Check your NCAA listing, I do not believe it's controlled or banned by WADA or NCAA. It's a rather obscure herb. But again, best to check.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Ever try just counting calories, and once you reach your limit you stop eating? You can eat whatever you want (to a degree) until you hit your maintenance cals, then no more.
    Nope, never really tried that, I mean minus the fasting part, that is pretty much what Lean Gains is, right?
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

More or less, the other big thing with LG is the biggest meal Post Workout when your body is naturally partitioning nutrients.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

More or less, the other big thing with LG is the biggest meal Post Workout when your body is naturally partitioning nutrients.
    The hardest thing for me with Lean Gains is going to be not eating for so many hours after my workout, the pre-workout meal is not as important to me, but the one after my workout is like crucial, and if I changed up my window, that would mean my last meal would be 4 hours before I go to bed, I guess that is what I might have to do, but that would never allow for anything special unless I go home and cook something I can't eat until the next day, like that cheesecake you guys are always talking about, do you know how hard it would be to make that one night knowing I can't try it until the next day....??? Here I go making excuses, I'm just going to probably make my own bastardization of Lean Gains and land up doing exactly what you are doing and just counting my calories and making sure I get all my macros in at their proper levels/percentages!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.81%

subb'd! nice image in OP lol
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by j1mb0 View Post
    subb'd! nice image in OP lol
    Thanks, just in time for a final review!
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks, just in time for a final review!
    still doing recoverpro Milas?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

First Milas great pics, nice mass gained and still looking lean. Great job!

"One Way"

"Do Not Enter"

"Exit Only"

"I Don't Speak Japanese"

... take your pick!
    I think it says while you are looking at this tattoo your girl is staring at my azz!

The hardest thing for me with Lean Gains is going to be not eating for so many hours after my workout, the pre-workout meal is not as important to me, but the one after my workout is like crucial, and if I changed up my window, that would mean my last meal would be 4 hours before I go to bed, I guess that is what I might have to do, but that would never allow for anything special unless I go home and cook something I can't eat until the next day, like that cheesecake you guys are always talking about, do you know how hard it would be to make that one night knowing I can't try it until the next day....??? Here I go making excuses, I'm just going to probably make my own bastardization of Lean Gains and land up doing exactly what you are doing and just counting my calories and making sure I get all my macros in at their proper levels/percentages!
    You can't make that cheesecake and try it the same night it HAS to be refrigerated for 5 hours once you get it out of the oven.

You only think things are crucial because you are used to them. Sure if you didn't eat after a workout right now you might get hypo, but there is pretty much no such thing as hypo on lean gains. The body becomes so efficient at toggling between burning food and burning your own fat that the it becomes seamless. A few days in and no big deal. Also it is a lifestyle diet if you want it to be. If I want to eat later one night I do. No consequences really. If I start eating later in the day so I can go out and have a few drinks still no problem. As much as the rigidity of the diet you are on gives you comfort in knowing you will get where you want it sets you up for failure from micromanaging it to the point when you are done you want to go absolutely haywire. If not getting ready for Halloween but wanting to stay lean you should be able to be pretty darn relaxed with food choices and what not and maintain abs. I am going on 7 months now just recomping my way to happy town. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    still doing recoverpro Milas?
    YES! It is my staple BCAA. I have 5 big tubs left from the Christmas in July sale. I'll be reordering when that's out! Great product, highly recommended.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Come check out my new log, I'll be trying out the entire AgeForce product line including their HGH PowerPatch which has 25mg of Somatropin (~4-5iu equivalent)!

Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, NTBM and Taurus
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

YES! It is my staple BCAA. I have 5 big tubs left from the Christmas in July sale. I'll be reordering when that's out! Great product, highly recommended.
    We may have another 50 % off sale around Christmas; aLTHOUGH IT MAY BE RANDOM i JUST DONT KNOW. whoops didnt mean to type in caps
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Congratulations on the Age Force deal Milas. I hope it works out for you.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Okay, so final measurements now that I've been off AnaBeta for a couple weeks:

weight: 200 --> 204 --> 205lbs

Measurements (cold and unflexed):

Before --> 1 Bottle --> 2 Bottles
    Chest: 42.5" --> 43" (+0.5") --> 43" (+0.5" total)
    Arms: 14.5" --> 14.6" (+0.1") --> 14.75 / 15" (+/.25-.5" total) Right is bigger
    Forearms: 12.5" --> 12.5" (same)
    Waist: 34.5" --> 34.5" (same) --> 34.5" (same)
    Neck: 15" --> 15.5" (+0.5" total)
    Left Leg: 23" --> 24" (+1") --> 24" (+1" total)
    Right Leg: 24" --> 25" (+1") --> 25" (+1" total)
    Left Calf: 15.5" --> 15.75" (+0.25") --> 15.5" (same)
    Right Calf: 16" --> 16.5" (+0.5") --> 16" (same)

So, overall solid gains that I've maintained a couple weeks out. I'm kinda shocked with the calves going back to their original size, I guess they don't want to become bulls!

Arms have improved considerably during the time, I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with weighted dips twice a week, plus hitting arms indirectly/directly 3 times a week. +0.25-0.5" is great for me! They're also getting much more defined, great separation when I'm lifting now.

Legs have plateaued a bit, but that's probably because I haven't switched up my leg training much lately, it's been all squats / leg presses / leg extensions for quads and SLDL / Good Mornings / GHRs / Leg Curls for hamstrings. I'm going to have to switch it up a bit. On the positive side I gained 1" and strength is still up! SOLID!

Chest is still a bit impaired with an injured shoulder, but that's recovering nicely now with the hGH PowerPatches I'm using from AgeForce. However, gaining 0.5" is quite good.

Overall weight is solid, up 5lbs 2 weeks after stopping. I'm very happy with the gains I got, and I feel like I'm staying quite lean while adding a good chunk of mass without adding to my waist.

So, as you can see the results were VERY good for a natural supplement and even better that I am retaining it. I'm still using the same tub of RecoverPro by the way, it lasts a really long time!

Final Reviews:

ANABETA
    AnaBeta is probably the best natural supplement I've taken as far as tangible gains are concerned. Granted diet and training have to be your first concern, but once you are able to control your body composition with diet and training, adding AnaBeta can help get you past your current plateau. I think you should call it "AnaBeta - The Plateau Buster"!

Strength increased significantly from squatting 315 x 5 to 380 x 5 for comparison. All around I feel my lifts went up while on AnaBeta, and most strength was maintained after ceasing the product for 2 weeks.

Body composition was relatively even though I was going more for a lean bulk. To add 5lbs to my frame without increasing my waist, and increasing my other measurements significantly, definitely demonstrates that my body mass increased while body fat decreased, and that was in a caloric surplus!

Hunger and thirst were not an issue for me. In fact, I felt no side effects other than a couple times when I was first getting started. Nothing bad at all, actually favorable in most cases to eat/drink more.

RECOVERPRO
    Great BCAA, mixed in quite well considering the extra leucine in the 4:1:1 mix. The flavoring for the Raspberry was great, I have not gotten sick of it yet, and I've been using it daily for over 2 months! Recovery was great, taste was great, endurance was great, value was great, and overall I think it helped me achieve the progress I made. If you're in the market for a good value BCAA, I'd look for RecoverPro (especially on their crazy sales!).

Thanks again to PES and AI for sponsoring me with this log, I hope it helps people understand the potential for these fine supplements! Please tune in to my current log where I'm putting the AgeForce hGH PowerPatch to the test (plus a whole bunch of other transdermals, you don't want to miss this)!!!

Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, NTBM and Taurus
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

MILAS... great review Brotha, very informative (mucho detail), Thank you!
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Great review Milas! Looking forward to my run of AnaBeta which starts in exactly....5 days

You made some nice changes to your build with those measurements. Nice job!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Nice update. Some size in the arms and legs is always nice. Dont know why one arm is bigger than the other. I have an idea though. Lol...long cold lonely nights will do that to ya. Especially when the the girlies are not home. Ha ha ha

But in all seriousness very well done my friend.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

MILAS... great review Brotha, very informative (mucho detail), Thank you!
    Thanks, hope I wasn't too long winded...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Great review Milas! Looking forward to my run of AnaBeta which starts in exactly....5 days

You made some nice changes to your build with those measurements. Nice job!
    Awesome Rick, I think you're going to really like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Nice update. Some size in the arms and legs is always nice. Dont know why one arm is bigger than the other. I have an idea though. Lol...long cold lonely nights will do that to ya. Especially when the the girlies are not home. Ha ha ha

But in all seriousness very well done my friend.
    Thanks, I switch hit to make sure I don't develop any imbalances, but I guess eve that doesn't work, LOL!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Lmfao
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Okay, so final measurements now that I've been off AnaBeta for a couple weeks:

weight: 200 --> 204 --> 205lbs

Measurements (cold and unflexed):

Before --> 1 Bottle --> 2 Bottles
    Chest: 42.5" --> 43" (+0.5") --> 43" (+0.5" total)
    Arms: 14.5" --> 14.6" (+0.1") --> 14.75 / 15" (+/.25-.5" total) Right is bigger
    Forearms: 12.5" --> 12.5" (same)
    Waist: 34.5" --> 34.5" (same) --> 34.5" (same)
    Neck: 15" --> 15.5" (+0.5" total)
    Left Leg: 23" --> 24" (+1") --> 24" (+1" total)
    Right Leg: 24" --> 25" (+1") --> 25" (+1" total)
    Left Calf: 15.5" --> 15.75" (+0.25") --> 15.5" (same)
    Right Calf: 16" --> 16.5" (+0.5") --> 16" (same)

So, overall solid gains that I've maintained a couple weeks out. I'm kinda shocked with the calves going back to their original size, I guess they don't want to become bulls!

Arms have improved considerably during the time, I'm guessing a lot of it has to do with weighted dips twice a week, plus hitting arms indirectly/directly 3 times a week. +0.25-0.5" is great for me! They're also getting much more defined, great separation when I'm lifting now.

Legs have plateaued a bit, but that's probably because I haven't switched up my leg training much lately, it's been all squats / leg presses / leg extensions for quads and SLDL / Good Mornings / GHRs / Leg Curls for hamstrings. I'm going to have to switch it up a bit. On the positive side I gained 1" and strength is still up! SOLID!

Chest is still a bit impaired with an injured shoulder, but that's recovering nicely now with the hGH PowerPatches I'm using from AgeForce. However, gaining 0.5" is quite good.

Overall weight is solid, up 5lbs 2 weeks after stopping. I'm very happy with the gains I got, and I feel like I'm staying quite lean while adding a good chunk of mass without adding to my waist.

So, as you can see the results were VERY good for a natural supplement and even better that I am retaining it. I'm still using the same tub of RecoverPro by the way, it lasts a really long time!

Final Reviews:

ANABETA
    AnaBeta is probably the best natural supplement I've taken as far as tangible gains are concerned. Granted diet and training have to be your first concern, but once you are able to control your body composition with diet and training, adding AnaBeta can help get you past your current plateau. I think you should call it "AnaBeta - The Plateau Buster"!

Strength increased significantly from squatting 315 x 5 to 380 x 5 for comparison. All around I feel my lifts went up while on AnaBeta, and most strength was maintained after ceasing the product for 2 weeks.

Body composition was relatively even though I was going more for a lean bulk. To add 5lbs to my frame without increasing my waist, and increasing my other measurements significantly, definitely demonstrates that my body mass increased while body fat decreased, and that was in a caloric surplus!

Hunger and thirst were not an issue for me. In fact, I felt no side effects other than a couple times when I was first getting started. Nothing bad at all, actually favorable in most cases to eat/drink more.

RECOVERPRO
    Great BCAA, mixed in quite well considering the extra leucine in the 4:1:1 mix. The flavoring for the Raspberry was great, I have not gotten sick of it yet, and I've been using it daily for over 2 months! Recovery was great, taste was great, endurance was great, value was great, and overall I think it helped me achieve the progress I made. If you're in the market for a good value BCAA, I'd look for RecoverPro (especially on their crazy sales!).

Thanks again to PES and AI for sponsoring me with this log, I hope it helps people understand the potential for these fine supplements!
    Thanks for the very detailed review Milas - It will be helpful to tons of readers!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Thanks for the very detailed review Milas - It will be helpful to tons of readers!
    Thanks Josh, looking forward to trying out any of your new products. I'm also looking forward to using the rest of my 3 bottles of AnaBeta!

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  2. LeanGains Cycle
    By ssbackwards in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 07:41 PM
  3. LeanGains Diet Plan and Questions
    By T50 in forum Nutrition / Health