Getting Nasty with Anabeta

j2nasty

Awards
So I've been debating to log my run on pes new product anabeta.. I looked around on the forum and didn't see any new logs so i guess I'll be the first to start. I've never logged before but I promise I'll try my best in giving an accurate log. I'll start off with my stats and a little about me.

Height : 6ft
Weight : 185
Bf : 12 % ( that's just a guess)
Diet : 3500 cals very clean i actually don't mind eating super clean since I was raised this way.
Time lifting : off and on for about 3 years yet i've been extremely serious since the beginning of this year.
Routine : Monday chest / tri Tuesday back / bi Wednesday rest Thursday shoulders / abs Friday legs sat & sun rest. I also work out a little later (6pm)

Okay so yesterday was my first day of anabeta I dosed one an hour before workout 2 post work out and one before bed. My normal dosing will be one at 10 am, one at 4 pm, next post workout and one before bed.

Yesterday's workout looked like this.
Flat bench 135x8 185x8 205x8 205x8 205x7
Incline db press: 45x8 50x8 55x8 60x8 60x8
Decline db press: 50x8 55x8 60x8 65x8 65x8
Cable cross overs: 50x8 60x8 60x8 60x8 60x8

Dips 5 sets of 8
Tricep pull down 90x8 90x8 100x8
100x8 100x8
Tricep machine 70x8 70x8 75x8 75x8 75x8
Skull crushers 50x8 50x8 50x8 50x8 50x8

It was a great workout i felt so on top of my game. I'm sure it was just a placebo effect but I set my pr with flat bench so hey i can't complain. I'm thinking about uploading pics as well. So anyways ill update after i lift today, I may post pictures on my lunch.

j2nasty

Awards
Just a minor update the hunger/thirst thing is no joke. I've already drank a gallon of water today and on my lunch im gonna have to pick up some almonds to snack on.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this. The hunger was a serious effect for me, it was extremely productive in terms of building muscle- it made me gain much more than I expected naturally but definitely caught me by surprise. I have never been as hungry while I was on AnaBeta. If you have any questions feel free to PM me should I miss anything. :)

Ben

j2nasty

Awards
Alright update time sorry I'm a little late got side tracked last night. Things to note from yesterday hunger thirst and pumps were pretty crazy. Also pics will be up Friday I'm gonna wait for my wife to get back so she can take them lol Im horrible at taking my own! Yet i may try again today. So cals are probably be more like 3800 just because the hunger. I'll do a little more cardio to combat that.

As for the work out!

Deadlift 185x8 225x8 245x8 245x8 245x8
Lat pull down 100x8 100x8 110x8 120x8 120x8
Seated row 120x8 120x8 130x8 130x8 130x8
Db pulls 60x8 65x8 70x8 75x8 75x8

Preacher curls 75x8 75x8 75x8 75x8 75x8
Cable curls (the ones were you look like your punching yourself in the head lol) 50x8 50x8 50x8 50x8 50x8
Normal cable curls 45x8 50x8 55x8 55x8 55x8
One handed curl machine 30x8 30x8 30x8 30x8 40x6

20 mins on the treadmill after..

All and all a great workout set pr on Deadlift its only my 3rd week doing them. I was always paranoid it would mess up my back so i always did bent over rows. Yet like i said earlier the pumps were pretty crazy i felt like my Biceps were gonna come out my arms haha. Well today is a rest day I may go for a run but my wife is coming home tomorrow and the house is a mess :(. I will update later on my mood throughout the day and hunger etc..

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hunger and thirst has been a big thing for me also! And I've only been on it for 2 days

j2nasty

Awards
Hunger and thirst has been a big thing for me also! And I've only been on it for 2 days

Ya this is my 3rd day on it. It doesn't take long at all for it to work. The first day the hunger and thirst hit yet as time goes on i feel it getting more intense.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

Just a personal opinion on the deadlifts...you will probably feel like you can always do more every week since you are new to them. But my advice is to never increase your heaviest set by more than 10lbs higher than the previous week. Definitely not a race with deads. Slow and steady build a solid back

j2nasty

Awards
Nice!

Just a personal opinion on the deadlifts...you will probably feel like you can always do more every week since you are new to them. But my advice is to never increase your heaviest set by more than 10lbs higher than the previous week. Definitely not a race with deads. Slow and steady build a solid back

Ya i definitely see where your coming from on that. After the first time I did deads my lower back was so sore I had a really hard time doing squats later that week.

j2nasty

Awards
Update time! So yesterday was a rest day unfortunately I didn't get time to run so I will when i do shoulders/abs today. I am pumped for this workout. Anyways yesterday my chest and bi's were extremely sore. I woke up today and feel 100% which is awesome. The hunger and thirst are something that I'm really starting to love. I can't wait till Monday when I check weight! Anyways libido wise i really don't know if there is a difference, my wife comes home tonight so ill let you know ;-). With the warm feeling others speak of i honestly cannot comment because I live where 105 has been the low for the week sooo ya lol. I will update after the gym!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Update time! So yesterday was a rest day unfortunately I didn't get time to run so I will when i do shoulders/abs today. I am pumped for this workout. Anyways yesterday my chest and bi's were extremely sore. I woke up today and feel 100% which is awesome. The hunger and thirst are something that I'm really starting to love. I can't wait till Monday when I check weight! Anyways libido wise i really don't know if there is a difference, my wife comes home tonight so ill let you know ;-). With the warm feeling others speak of i honestly cannot comment because I live where 105 has been the low for the week sooo ya lol. I will update after the gym!
x2 on the hunger/thirst! :yup:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff!