Anabeta Solo - Beginning of a Legacy

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Decided to run this solo for the good of the community

This is a test to see how well this works solo, because this could be awesome in a PCT. I also am basically starting fresh, today is 6 months from a shoulder surgery. I've spent the past few months getting everything back in order, getting strength, endurance, overall mindset back. I feel like this came out at the perfect time to help me jump start this lifestyle once again.

Supps
1 bottle of AnaBeta
BCAA
Multi
Fish oil
Whey/Casein

This will be geared towards lean mass gain/ recomp
Diet will be very clean

Will try to get some pics up before and after

Training
will be 6 days cycled
tempo 2/0/2
reps 6-12

monday- chest and bis today
tues- Legs
Wed- Cardio abs
thurs- Back and tris
Friday- Shoulders
Sat Cardio abs

Notes
I took 2 caps today, and I have to say there is no way its mental, but im so hungry and thirsty its unbearable. My friend who works out with me and my girl said I looked pumped up and asked if I was on an NO or creatine product. I even felt a good pump. Im excited to see how this will go. Its late and I cant sleep so I will update this more tomorrow.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW....

Gained 3 lbs and kept it, strength gains were the best part

went up in weight on every lift

I've never been this strong at this weight peroid

I can see the best uses for this is as a bridge into a cycle and then PCT.
Reason being the dramatic increase in hunger, this will set things off great. Ive recieved better sleep as well

overall im happy with my 4 week run, def going to run this for an 8 weeker!!

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Last night in the gym I hit chest and bis

Chest
warmup with pushups
Flat BB 5 sets
Machine Flys 4 sets
Incline DB 5 sets
Flat machine 2 sets
Incline machine 2 sets

Bis
DB curls 4 sets
Machine curls 4 sets
preacher curl /superset with single arm curl til failure 2 sets

Note:
Thismorning I took the longest "urination" of my life, Woke up real thirsty aswell.
I dont know if anyone has had this before but lately my collar bone hurts after a bis workout ?

Todays workout will be Legs

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, thanks for logging this!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Subbd as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this. I am genuinely excited to see how other people get on with this. I hope people are as happy with it as I was. I am sure lots of logs are going to be popping up soon so I might miss any direct questions or feedback in the threads but please feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. Ben. :)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. :yup:

I'm on day three of my Anabeta run, good luck.
Good Luck dude

So Legs today

Dynamic Warmup

Squats 4 sets
Leg press 4 sets
Leg Curl 4 sets
Leg Extenstions 4 sets

Calfs
Donkey press 4 sets
Seat calve 4 sets
standing calve 2 explosive sets

Diet so far today
3 eggs/ 1 egg white/ 2 whole wheat bread
6 oz tilapia 1 cup brown rice
Pre/post whey shakes/ BCAA intra workout
6 oz steak/ 1 1/2 pasta/ 1/2c broccoli
Next meal will be 5 oz chicken/ 1 cup broccoli/ maybe 1/2 c brown rice
small snack then casein

Note

I feel like im sweating more than usual, im not getting a full feeling after eating, this may be a tad hard to control not bingeing if this get progessively worse..would be awesome for a bulk. or someone who finds it hard to eat enough on a bulk ( me )

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Yeh im still trying to figure out how to get another meal in somewhere, i may try an wake up earlier and crash after i eat.

Question my recoverpro says for someone less than 160, i should only take 2 scoops total throughout the day, would it be bad to take more, i ask because everyone says more BCAA with anabeta

Also does omega 3 have any effect if i dose along with Anabeta?

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Subbed, will be following along as I am also logging Anabeta solo, should be interesting.

gus.medrano

Awards
Subbed!
Git er dun!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeh im still trying to figure out how to get another meal in somewhere, i may try an wake up earlier and crash after i eat.Question my recoverpro says for someone less than 160, i should only take 2 scoops total throughout the day, would it be bad to take more, i ask because everyone says more BCAA with anabetaAlso does omega 3 have any effect if i dose along with Anabeta?
Omegas are fine. You can always do 2 anabeta with your biggest meal, then 1 with another meal and 1 with a 3rd meal. Still 4 per day and still equally effective. Whatever fits your schedule best

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was dosed qid, not 1-2-1? im easily getting the 4 with means i just need to eat more so i can gain!!!

im eatting like a monster after my leg workout ive actually ate 3 meals since then

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
QID is the dosing...i thought you meant you were having trouble eating 4 meals so I was suggesting 1-2-1 if you were only eating 3 meals.

No worries...carry on!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Note

I feel like im sweating more than usual, im not getting a full feeling after eating, this may be a tad hard to control not bingeing if this get progessively worse..would be awesome for a bulk. or someone who finds it hard to eat enough on a bulk ( me )
This is how it started for me as well. It got to the point I was eating steak and eggs for breakfast and wasn't full afterwards. I often was thinking about what I was going to eat next only 30 minutes after finishing food.

For me I honestly think my psychology held me back, I could have easily put more weight on if the feeling of eating so much more wasn't foreign to me. Keep in mind that although I ate a lot more, and a lot more carbs I still ended up looking leaner at a higher weight.

Take advantage of your appetite and plan ahead. :)

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
This is how it started for me as well. It got to the point I was eating steak and eggs for breakfast and wasn't full afterwards. I often was thinking about what I was going to eat next only 30 minutes after finishing food.

For me I honestly think my psychology held me back, I could have easily put more weight on if the feeling of eating so much more wasn't foreign to me. Keep in mind that although I ate a lot more, and a lot more carbs I still ended up looking leaner at a higher weight.

Take advantage of your appetite and plan ahead. :)
Cool thanks Ben

Today was abs and cardio
abs
3 sets Crunch machine superset with lower abs swing
3 sets hanging ab straps
2 sets obl. crunch superset with cable twists
2 sets lower ab raise on incline bench burnout
cardio
20 min jog
10 min stair climber

Notes:
After my first meal I went to lay down for 40 min power nap, when I awoke my throat was very dry.

Waiting for tm big BACK day

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep the water intake high...will really help keep the muscles full and assure nutrients are being delivered

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Today was Back/ Tris

Back
warmed up with 3 sets of pullups
T bar- 4 sets - (i actually went up to.. 2 45lbs and a 25lb before surgery i did 3 45s So this is good.)
Lat pull down 4 sets
Deadlift superset with DB rows 3 sets
inner cable pulldown 3 sets

( few weeks ago i hurt my elbow so i cant really push chest n tris to much, should be good next week)

Tris
warmed up with bent over cable extentions 3 sets
Skull crushers 4 sets
triangle pulldown superset with rope pulls 3 sets

Note:
Im not sure if its the anabeta but Im a person who doesnt sleep well in the first place, but I have been up later than usual. But when I sleep im out all night and when I awake I feel fantastic. Not quite how it felt on HGHup but similar in some reguard. I also dont dream much and the past two nights I have had very detailed dreams. So far so good.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
Today was Back/ Tris
Note:
Im not sure if its the anabeta but Im a person who doesnt sleep well in the first place, but I have been up later than usual. But when I sleep im out all night and when I awake I feel fantastic. Not quite how it felt on HGHup but similar in some reguard. I also dont dream much and the past two nights I have had very detailed dreams. So far so good.
I had a pretty crazy dream last night, wonder if it is Anabeta related.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
"Between you, me and the wall here, I had a doozy myself last night. Ha ha, ha, ha. Get this: A corn-fed harvest mouse, a hooker, a nun, a Flemish peasant woman, whips, chains, whistles yo-yo's, a circus midget. My grandmother riding by on a bicycle give me the finger, and a duck!"

080731election_blacksheep.jpg

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep your cals clean and eat a lot! Like Ben mentions just plan ahead for your meals.

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I did shoulders and cardio

Warmed up with light weight
Jumped into front and side raises 4 sets
Upright rows 4 sets
Machine side raises 3 sets last two were dropp sets
Burned out with expercises to str. my shoulder stabilizers

Felt good on upright raises so I pushed I up to 80 lb for a solid 8 reps

Note:
Last night I was up 3 times at night to pee..dreams r in full effect still

Hungry and at an all day bbq time to gain some LBS

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in too bro .. Gluck, like the fact u not stacking this

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Monday

Chest /bis

Chest
Warmed up with incline/flat flys db
Flat bench 4 sets
Cable flys 3 angles
Press machine 3 sets

Bis
Warmup curls high rep
Ez curl bar with chains
Inner grip machine superset with supermans

Note
I usually feel my biceps fatigue quickly but yesterday they went the distance
I also went running and felt after 20 mins I could have done more

Otw to gym for legs now

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was Legs

Legs
Warmup
Squats 4 sets
Leg press 4 sets
Leg extension 4 sets
Leg curls 4 sets

Note:
What a huge pump i felt yesterday in my legs i planned on doing walking squats but couldnt. I didnt want to up any weight today because i dont want to risk injury, but i have to say the weight i was doing moved very easily, it very smooth.

I work out with a friend who has about 6 inches and 50 lbs on me and he cant believe im doing just about the same amount of weight sometimes more than him, mind you im coming off an injury.

Today was Abs and cardio

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
these are all great signs legacy. The AnaBeta is really kicking in

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out of interest, how strictly are you logging your routine?

I ask because the routine I was on during AnaBeta was using a linear increase in loading (minus a deload day or two) and I didn't find the pumps from AnaBeta to hinder my workout in terms of weight lifted. Some said they found the pump was so intense it made some workouts harder to complete whereas I noticed a much greater pump and higher levels of vascularity but nothing suffered performance wise other than dips and chin ups.

Your thoughts so far?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subb

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im sorry ben can you rephase the question
Of course, it was much wordier than I anticipated it being lol.

I want to know if the pumps have any hindrance effect on your workout. Some love the pumps and one or two people said the pumps were too much. It didn't slow down my strength increases on anything except chin ups and dips. I just wanted to know if you kept a training log was routine enough so you can tell if you have any difference in strength gains?

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt say it was a pump effect where as i couldnt keep going, but it def wouldnt allow me to max out.

Today was Back

Pull downs 5 sets + 10 lbs
lat pulls 4 sets +20 lbs
t bar rows inner 4 sets + 15lbs .....3rd set did 5 reps with 90lb, took like 2 min break and did 12 reps
t bar superset with pull ups 3 sets
back extensions 4 sets

The weight def went up today boy

Note:
today i am experienceing mild lethargy, not at all when i lift but just through my day to day travels, not sure if its just me or the Anabeta.
Str is staring to go up though

Thirst is more under control at this point, and PUMPS are through the roof!!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice increase in the weights .. Anxious to see how your bench will be

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Nice increase in the weights .. Anxious to see how your bench will be
Honestly i dont expect much because im not going to push bench, i just came off a labral tear surgery and its still feels weird on chest and some other workouts. but deff a slight increase without me pushing it at all i can foresee

going to hit tris/ shoulders now

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Tris

rope 4 sets
skull crushers up to 90lbs
flat bar cable extenstions 4 sets
dips 3 sets

Shoulders
raises 5 sets
upright rows 4 sets, im now up to 100lbs for 7 reps!! this amazed me personally
rear delts 3 sets
rotator cuff exercises

Note:
endurance is up substantially, was hitting the heavy bag/speed bag and just felt so focused and had endless energy today, prior to my workout i felt lethargic

cant wait for other lifts as the next weeks come

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loving the endurance feedback...I was hoping AnaBeta would make its way to some people who did endurance training

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly i dont expect much because im not going to push bench, i just came off a labral tear surgery and its still feels weird on chest and some other workouts. but deff a slight increase without me pushing it at all i can foreseegoing to hit tris/ shoulders now
Ohh yea take it easy on thatLiking the strength updates

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
quick update, im up 3 pounds, ive check the past 3 days all are within .5 lbs of each other.

I think some of it is water weight , but in 2 weeks and 3 lbs, thats awesome looking forward to the next 2.

Also im thinking about hitting chest and back maybe twice a week or just going 3 day split

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
chest
bench 5 sets
incline DB 4 sets
cable flys 4 sets.. weight up 5 lbs prolly could have pushed more
decline 4 sets
push ups to burnout

Bis
alternating curls 4 sets
EZ curl 4 sets
machine inner grip 4 sets + 5 lbs
seated hammer curls alternating 3 sets burnout

Note:
still have weird dreams, thirst is more controlled now, pump is still insane, slight lethargy.

Couldnt push to much today shoulder was bothering me.

My recoverPro is coming tomorrow, love the new flavs!

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
Legs

warmed up
squats superset deadlifts (never tried before) 3 sets
extenstions 4 sets + 10 lbs
curls 4 sets

calves

donkey press 4 sets
seated raises 4 sets

cardio

Note:
Not much going on today awesome leg pump!

Legacykid

Awards
  • Established
today was back and tris

back
pull downs 5 sets
seated row 4 sets
DB rows 4 sets
t bar 4 sets
inner pull down 2 sets

tris
alt arm cable pulls 4 sets
skulls 4 sets
single arm extentions 2 sets
sips 2 sets

Note : not to much going on, im noticing if i rest for a 1.5 mins between sets i get like revitalized.