Alex's BPS Combustion log (sponsored)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you to BPS for hooking me up with a bottle of Combustion to log and help continue leaning up. I've cleaned up my diet and increased the intensity of my training to do this, but a little extra help doesn't hurt either.

I've used several "fat burners" over the years, going back to the "let's cram as much ephedrine into this drink as we possibly can craze." Most recently I was using Redline by VPX, both the pills and drinks, but only because I was getting them for free or at a huge discount. It's an alright product, but VPX has that and Meltdown and I'm not sure they really even know what the difference is between the two. Can't say I would pay full price for it either. Anyway, that is the most recent stim to which I can compare Combustion too.

My training schedule will be (aside from holidays and general work chaos messing with my schedule) weight training on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. With cardio on the other three.

Other supps that I will be using include:
ECDY (buy it, use it, thank me later)
7-KE (dries instantly)
Lipoburn (this takes a little extra drying time on my eastern European heritaged self aka Serbian stomach)
MP Assault (I loved Wyked, but Rosie praised this and I wanted to see how the suma feels)
ON Whey mixed with BCAA and beta-alanine (PWO)

First impression before opening is that it has 4 ingredients. 4, god bless you 4!!! I like to research each and every ingredient before I start up on a product. So the fact that it doesn't have like 20 categories of ingredients with 4-5 in each category has me very happy. There are some companies that do this and can justify it well, but I like that BPS kept this simple. AND it lists how many mg of each one it has in it so I don't have to play around blindly to see how well it will work with the other supps I will be using.

I took one in the morning and felt it go to work. It wasn't overwhelming, but was enough to let me know it was there, which was good. The directions say to take the second 6-8 hours later, but I think I took it more like 4 and I didn't burst into flames or anything:) Kept me going all day after working a 6 day week and when I tend to get a nap in on Sunday and didn't need to. It was a good boost without any of the jittery side effects that some stims cause. It also worked well with the stims in my pre-workout drink. Off to a very nice start!

Anybody try 3 yet? I'm going to dose 2 for at least the first week, but was curious about bumping it up on cardio days.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Second day and still taking 2 a day. I didn't notice much of an appetite suppression, but did feel energized throughout the day. Today was leg day on the weights and tomorrow we'll see what I can burn up with cardio!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First time doing cardio while taking Combustion and it rocked! Endurance was through the roof and energy was nicely boosted throughout the day. I'm definitely liking the ratio of ingredients in Combustion.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Anyway, Anybody try 3 yet? I'm going to dose 2 for at least the first week, but was curious about bumping it up on cardio days.
I'm taking 4/day :D and I'm enjoying it. Even at 4 pills/day I don't get jittery, I've just been experiencing good clean energy, and an increase in stamina in the gym.

Good luck gettin lean!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i am still at 3 a day but yeah, i really do not think 2 and 2 six hours later will really effect me any diffrently. engery levels and hunger control seem pretty much the same regardless of if itis the morning or afternoon.

Is there any reason to though? can't imagine it would speed up fat lose all that much? considering how good it is already.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It really depends on how your body reacts to stims, which is often augmented by how long you have been using them. I try to find that balance between energized, but not tweeking like a meth addict:) I'm going with 2/day now just because I have other stims in my diet (tea) and supps (Assault). I will probably bump it to three a day next week, depending how this week goes.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
First time doing cardio while taking Combustion and it rocked! Endurance was through the roof and energy was nicely boosted throughout the day. I'm definitely liking the ratio of ingredients in Combustion.
Dont take two caps then 20 minutes later have a tripple shot mocha, i was WIRED lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am not a morning person at all. It's hard for me to get out of bed to go to work, let alone get up early to do cardio. I got up this morning though and ripped through an awesome cardio session thanks to Combustion. I took one pill about 20 minutes before beginning as I resisted the urge to go back to sleep and it came through for me big time. Now it is lunch time and I'm feeling more energized than usual. A great start to what I hope will be a good, three day weekend!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am not a morning person at all. It's hard for me to get out of bed to go to work, let alone get up early to do cardio. I got up this morning though and ripped through an awesome cardio session thanks to Combustion. I took one pill about 20 minutes before beginning as I resisted the urge to go back to sleep and it came through for me big time. Now it is lunch time and I'm feeling more energized than usual. A great start to what I hope will be a good, three day weekend!
Awesome to hear, i hate getting out of bed too so i know that feeling.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Still sticking with two pills a day. Today was supposed to be a weight training day, but due to the weekend being a bit goofy because of the holiday and a possible back injury, I decided to just do cardio. It's been a week and 2/day is still giving me the boost to get going and great endurance. Tuesday, I'm going to bump it up to 3/day and see how things go:)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Kicked it up to 3 pills today with cardio and definitely felt the extra boost. It wasn't enough to make me uncomfortable, but was enough to let me know it was there. We'll see how it goes from here, but I'm thinking that I will do 3/day on cardio days and 2/day on weight training days as I think that 3 pills plus a pre-workout in one day would be too much for me.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Kicked it up to 3 pills today with cardio and definitely felt the extra boost. It wasn't enough to make me uncomfortable, but was enough to let me know it was there. We'll see how it goes from here, but I'm thinking that I will do 3/day on cardio days and 2/day on weight training days as I think that 3 pills plus a pre-workout in one day would be too much for me.
Sounds like solid plan to me.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Messed with my training schedule a bit to focus more on cutting the fat. I was weight training 4x a week and doing cardio the other 3, but want to try weight training 3x a week and cardio the other 4 to see how things go. I find it always good to mix things up training wise anyway. I'm still sticking with 2/day on weight training days and 3/day on cardio days, with cardio being the elliptical or heavy bag or a combination of both.

Today was leg day and 1 pill in the morning, another at lunch, and a pre-workout drink around 4ish was a great boost, but not too much as to make me feel like I'm going to pass out during squats, which is sometimes an issue for me with stims and movements like squats and deadlifts. My blood pressure was even more elevated due to somebody doing crunches in the squat rack...not actually using the rack for anything...just sitting on one of those damn half blowup balls doing situps!!! I thought I was on some television show. Anyway. Luckily, the other rack was open and I was able to get a really great leg training day in without killing a douche bag:)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not a good training day unless you DO kill a douchebag. ;)

How you liking the 3day/week schedule?
I was so very close lol.

The 3day/week is going well so far. I've noticed an increase in endurance on the days I do lift. The Combustion continues to come through for me in both energy and helping reduce to waistline.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear it! I agree concerning the 3day/week routine. My first couple of years lifting were mainly spent doing 3 or days a week of full body routines - those days off really help you tear it up when you do lift.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad to hear it! I agree concerning the 3day/week routine. My first couple of years lifting were mainly spent doing 3 or days a week of full body routines - those days off really help you tear it up when you do lift.
I usually drop down to 3 days/week when trying to increase fat loss so I can focus more days on cardio. Usually though I do the 4 days with that extra day to do kind of an overall body/superset routine or dedicate it to a part that is lagging behind.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The only side effect that I have experienced so far is an increase in DOMS. However, I began using 7-KE and Lipoburn at the same time, so it isn't fair or possible for me to say which is causing it. I am curious if anybody else has experienced this.

Aside from that Combustion continues to kick ass!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I apologize for lapsing a bit on updates, but I've been on and off sick so training has been difficult. I'm running out of words to describe how much Combustion rocks too lol. I still have a bit to go, but have been seeing a decrease in BF with no decrease in strength. The endurance during my cardio has been really great and has allowed me to set new personal goals as far as distance and calories burned. Such a simple recipe facilitating awesome results!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shouldnt increase them at all but i know with my increase in stamina during workouts im more sore since I have tons of energy from it.
Yep. I think the cause is more the increase in intensity of my cardio training than anything else.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize for lapsing a bit on updates, but I've been on and off sick so training has been difficult. I'm running out of words to describe how much Combustion rocks too lol. I still have a bit to go, but have been seeing a decrease in BF with no decrease in strength. The endurance during my cardio has been really great and has allowed me to set new personal goals as far as distance and calories burned. Such a simple recipe facilitating awesome results!
Don't worry about it man. You've given great feedback and you certainly can't help being sick. :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now I realize there are hotter places right now than Chicago, but holy crap! I will never ever ever ever again complain about it taking 3 hours to drive home in the snow if this crazy humid heat will end! Needless to say, I was not in much of a mood to do cardio today, but got home, cranked up the AC and away I went. I'm pretty sure I lost 5 pounds just walking to my car, but put in a good half hour at home too:)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya! I'm in Dallas, and basically, my life's goal right now is to maximize my exposure to air conditioned environments. Go outside? What for? It's not October yet.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Now I realize there are hotter places right now than Chicago, but holy crap! I will never ever ever ever again complain about it taking 3 hours to drive home in the snow if this crazy humid heat will end! Needless to say, I was not in much of a mood to do cardio today, but got home, cranked up the AC and away I went. I'm pretty sure I lost 5 pounds just walking to my car, but put in a good half hour at home too:)
I hear that, humidity sucks, i was in it all last weekend and i never stopped sweating it was horrible.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was really the worst weather-wise. The combo of heat and humidity was really messing with my stomach, but I sucked it up and got some great training in, despite those sprints to the bathroom...that was my cardio;) Today was a lot better and I got leg training in. Since starting this supplement stack, I have seen a dramatic loss in BF in my front torso region, specifically chest and abs tightening up big time! I really can not say enough good things about Combustion.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The only side effect that I have experienced so far is an increase in DOMS. However, I began using 7-KE and Lipoburn at the same time, so it isn't fair or possible for me to say which is causing it. I am curious if anybody else has experienced this.

Aside from that Combustion continues to kick ass!!!
no no real increase in DOMS for me. only time they get stronger is when i am pushing a little harder :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Started throwing in some GVT into my training to switch things up and have really benefited from Combustion during that 9th and 10th rep. So not going to be able to move my arms in the morning, but it is so going to be worth it:p I would generally buy combustion as a "fat burner" but it really has increased my endurance during cardio and resistance training, so it is hard to say that it is just a fat burner. I have seen a decrease in BF, but my increase in strength has come from crazy intense training since taking this product.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I finished off the bottle today with a killer morning cardio session and back and bi training in the afternoon. Overall I was extremely happy with Combustion. It gave me an increase in endurance as well as helped trim around the midsection.

I know most are still repeating the mantra that you can not spot reduce and I agree with that when talking about those that try and shrink their waist with hundreds of crunches. Also, the foundation of your plan should always be diet and exercise. However, that does not mean that chemistry can not help speed up the process or even focus the effects of diet and exercise. Rauwolscine is the only new ingredient here that I have not tried before Combustion. It's a stereoisomer of yohimbine, an ingredient I have not had much success with in the past.

I found that what worked best for me was 3 pills a day. 4/day did not cause any adverse reactions, but also did not seem to add anything beneficial. I did not notice any jitters or upset stomach or even excessive sweating. The ingredient profile is short and straightforward and gets results. I highly recommend giving Combustion a try and am looking forward to future products that BPS puts out.

Thank you again to BPS for giving me the opportunity to log Combustion and helping me lean out:) Please feel free to forward me any questions you might have.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I finished off the bottle today with a killer morning cardio session and back and bi training in the afternoon. Overall I was extremely happy with Combustion. It gave me an increase in endurance as well as helped trim around the midsection.

I know most are still repeating the mantra that you can not spot reduce and I agree with that when talking about those that try and shrink their waist with hundreds of crunches. Also, the foundation of your plan should always be diet and exercise. However, that does not mean that chemistry can not help speed up the process or even focus the effects of diet and exercise. Rauwolscine is the only new ingredient here that I have not tried before Combustion. It's a stereoisomer of yohimbine, an ingredient I have not had much success with in the past.

I found that what worked best for me was 3 pills a day. 4/day did not cause any adverse reactions, but also did not seem to add anything beneficial. I did not notice any jitters or upset stomach or even excessive sweating. The ingredient profile is short and straightforward and gets results. I highly recommend giving Combustion a try and am looking forward to future products that BPS puts out.

Thank you again to BPS for giving me the opportunity to log Combustion and helping me lean out:) Please feel free to forward me any questions you might have.
Thank you for taking the time to put together a great log.