androhard strength gains ??

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I'm on androhard have been using it two weeks now and haven't really made much gains in strength has anyone else made good gains ??? I'm leaning out but wanted to gain strength has that was my main goal

H

honda81

Banned
Awards
give it time. make sure youre getting your protein. usually around 3-4weeks is the most strength gains.. atleast what i have read on it. i just started andromass a week ago, and i got bigger.. and my strength hasnt increased yet though.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Wow keep my posted I was gonna use andromass but I gain fat easily I'm after lean mass not bloat or fat let me know what your results are and if you gain any fat or water ?

P

picazzo

Awards
I ran androhard....loved it. Gym strength took a big hit though.
If your goal is strength, me thinks you are in for disappointment.

G

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
I ran androhard....loved it. Gym strength took a big hit though.
If your goal is strength, me thinks you are in for disappointment.
Gym strength took a hit so you lost strength if you loved it what did you get out of it increased veins and dryness ??? I am after strength gains maybe I might take hdrol

P

picazzo

Awards
Gym strength took a hit so you lost strength if you loved it what did you get out of it increased veins and dryness ??? I am after strength gains maybe I might take hdrol
I got both plus energy,insane libido and general well being. I still look and feel like a million bucks 5 weeks later. But strength, no my lifts went down while I ran it. My opinion is it's a great(albeit expensive) compound but the wrong product if strength is the goal. I may be wrong... but that is my experience with it.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Theoretically, anything that is heavily androgenic will increase strength through CNS stimulation. Of course, anything that packs on the pounds is going to have a much more profound effect on strength (ie wet compounds).

Keep us posted

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow keep my posted I was gonna use andromass but I gain fat easily I'm after lean mass not bloat or fat let me know what your results are and if you gain any fat or water ?
Up your cals, just keeo them clean and your strength will go up. AH will keep you lean just need to be careful with your diet, but you need to eat.

J

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I ran AH/AM 6 weeks and my bench went from 225x3 to 265x2.

Loved it.

I'm 185lbs around 11% bf

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ryan is right keep the Cal's high and clean with extra bcaa's. I noticed pumps first two weeks and strength in week three and up. I'm on my second bottle and dropped my Cal's by half and I'm Carb cycling so as you can see to my surprise I'm still setting PR's. I'm going to slowly up my Cal's now and bcaa's then I'm sure strength will shoot up faster.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH is great for strength. I'm stronger than I ever was. Beat my hdrol increases by a lot too.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AH is great for strength. I'm stronger than I ever was. Beat my hdrol increases by a lot too.
Nice, ya I notice this with DHT and it's derivatives, M5aa back in the day was great for strength

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm just now about to start week 4 of an 8 week AH run. The strength gains are just beginning to appear (noticeably). So far the biggest thing I've noticed is vascularity and drive/aggression in the gym.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is music to my ears. I dont really associate strength gains with AH, at least not great amounts. My run with the Lv version wasnt long enough to see it, but im looking forward to trying the Androseries version.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just now about to start week 4 of an 8 week AH run. The strength gains are just beginning to appear (noticeably). So far the biggest thing I've noticed is vascularity and drive/aggression in the gym.
Nice. Very interested in how the next 4 weeks carry out.