INFINATE LABS JUGGERNAUT PRE W/O REVIEW

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bought this product the other day because the ingredient profile caught my attention, initial assesment of the taste of the product was it was pretty good. the scooper is pretty large, almost as big as my protein scoop. curious to see how this does.

first w/o with it will be monday.
------------
Juggernaut is an explosive pre-workout supplement engineered for any athlete, especially the bodybuilder, striving to build muscle. With a state of the art plasma expander found only in Juggernaut, this supplement promotes muscle fiber growth, provides for explosive power, and reduces fatigue, all while supporting intense mental focus to the user.* This unstoppable formula provides the highest yielding glycerol load to encourage insane muscle pumps, explosive energy, and greater endurance.*

Juggernaut is equipped with the one-of-a-kind Glyco-Core Plasma Expander. This plasma expander reduces the occurrence of dehydration, supports endurance, reduces fatigue, and is the ideal compliment to the Hypertrophic Myovascular Expansion Complex, or H.M.E.C. Glyco-Core supplies the highest yielding glycerol load available on the market today.* You can be confident that you are fueling your body with a superior supplement designed to deliver the nutrients necessary for infinite strength and endurance.* Optimize the effectiveness of your supplementation and your training with Juggernaut the inexorable force in pre-workout nutrition!

Juggernaut is scientifically engineered to support:

•Increased Lean Mass*
•Muscle Fiber Growth*
•Explosive Power*
•Prolonged Endurance*
•Mental Focus*
•Reduced Fatigue*

1.75 Lbs. Orange
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Scoop(20g)
Servings Per Container40

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Calories 45
Calories From Fat 0
Total Fat 0g 0%**
Saturated Fat 0g 0%**
Trans Fat 0g %**
Cholesterol 0g 0%**
Total Carbohydrate 8.5g 3%**
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%**
Sugars 0g
Protein 3g 5%

Vitamin C 500mg 833%
Vitamin E 200IU 667%
Vitamin B12 375mcg 6,250%
Folic Acid 200mcg 50%
Magnesium (Gluconate, Phosphate) 10mg 3%
Chromium (Polynicotinate) 50mcg 42%
Sodium (Chloride) 49mg 2%
Potassium (Potassium Citrate) 58mg 2%

Caffeine 200mg †

Juggernaut Proprietary Blend 17,970 †

Nitric Oxide (NO) Initiating Complex™ 1300mg †
Arginine Blend (Arginine HCL, Arginine Pyroglutamate, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine AKG), Citrulline Blend (Citrulline, Citrulline Malate), Guanidino Propionic Acid (GuaniPro™), Norvaline, B12, (Methylcobalamin), Folic Acid

Hypertrophic Myovascular Expansion Complex™ 7500mg †
ProGrow Whey Complex™, (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate), Creatine Myo-Matrix™ (Dicreatine Malate, Creatine MagnaPower® Magnesium Creatine Chelate), Taurine, Glyco-Core™ Plasma Expander™ (Glycerol), Carnitine Matrix (L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, ArginoCarn™ Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate Di-HCl)

Creatine Transport Upregulating Complex™ 720mg †
Meta-Fuse Glucose Polymer™ (Maltodextrin, Waxy Maize), ChromeMate (Chromium Polynicotinate), Cinnamon Extract

ORAC-Blast Antioxidant Complex™ 775mg †
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Acai Extract, Pomegranate Extract

Fatigue Arrest Complex™ 500mg
Beta Alanine, Caffeine, Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine, Bacopa Monnieri, Vinpocetine

Electrolyte Replacement Complex™ 200mg
Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Phosphate, Magnesium Gluconate

* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Your Daily Values (DV) may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Other Ingredients
Natural And Artificial Flavors, Silica, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, And FD&C Yellow 6. Contains Milk And Soy.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
just the initial taste of it was pretty good, i'll begin using it for working out on monday (tomarrow), and will update with reviews and opinions on the product.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
today was day one. I began with 2 scoops. noticed a nice euphoria and focus. def had energy in the gym. didn't get that beta alinine (sp) tingle like i get from 2 scoops of other products like jacked, but def felt good while lifting/cardio.

hit shoulders/traps then ran for 20 minutes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
2nd workout with 2 scoops today. noticed decent recovery in between sets, and not getting fatigued as quick, maybe an increase in strength, we'll see next week.

back today.

legs tomarrow, so it'll give the product a chance to shine or flop.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Overall I thought this pre w/o sucked and was overpriced.

Looks like it's been changed, prob not any better though. Better things to send money on.