ANDROmass.. my first log!

honda81

Banned
Awards
Got my first bottle of ANDROmass tuesday. Used it Yesterday and today, really liking it a lot so far. Doing a 6week log.
current stats:
5'10
173lbs, 9-10% bodyfat
Bench, 225
Leg press, 645
Squat, 295( this was 4months ago,havent squated in awhile so not sure of current)
Dumbbell press, 85
main stats i keep track of.

Acne:None
Agression:Ive seemed to be in a better mood, but was getting more agressive today
Testes: Completely fine
Libido: First day, it didnt have much. Today.. yes, not much.. but Increasing
Weight:Gained about 2-3lbs so far, gotta get the exact weight my next post
Strength: Will let know in next post

supplements: ANDROmass 2pills twice a day(6weeks), Omega fish oil once a day
Wheybolic extreme protein afterworkout, Kre-alkynan before workout
Eating around.. 2800 calories, most healthy, little junk just to get a few more calories (some chips, and i couldnt help myself but to have a little mighty taco)

My first day.. Loved it. Really got a nice feel of the pump, i was sweating like an animal, and i didnt want to leave the gym at all. I felt like i got through my chest workout with ease. Today, im pretty sore for some reason, not usually this sore but i did workout for about 30minutes longer because i didnt wanna stop.. So i did some cardio instead(few pickup games of basketball, ran 3miles,elliptical for an hour). I didnt eat as much today, well as healthy. But when i was running,i didnt want to stop. I really like it so far. Will post more updates in a few days. Ask any questions/give tips to me. Oh, my speed( at a 4.8 now, wanna get down to a 4.6) WIll ANDROmass help with that? Not sure if it would.. but just a thought.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can help it indirectly via increased recovery, but it won't really help any sort of endurance cardio.

mmarkham128

Awards
Got my first bottle of ANDROmass tuesday. Used it Yesterday and today, really liking it a lot so far. Doing a 6week log.
current stats:
5'10
173lbs, 9-10% bodyfat
Bench, 225
Leg press, 645
Squat, 295( this was 4months ago,havent *squated in awhile so not sure of current)
Dumbbell press, 85
main stats i keep track of.

Acne:None
Agression:Ive seemed to be in a better mood, but was getting more agressive today
Testes: Completely fine
Libido: First day, it didnt have much. Today.. yes, not much.. but Increasing
Weight:Gained about 2-3lbs so far, gotta get the exact weight my next post
Strength: Will let know in next post

supplements: ANDROmass 2pills twice a day(6weeks), Omega fish oil once a day
Wheybolic extreme protein afterworkout, Kre-alkynan before workout
Eating around.. 2800 calories, most healthy, little junk just to get a few more calories (some chips, and i couldnt help myself but to have a little mighty taco)

My first day.. Loved it. Really got a nice feel of the pump, i was sweating like an animal, and i didnt want to leave the gym at all. I felt like i got through my chest workout with ease. Today, im pretty sore for some reason, not usually this sore but i did workout for about 30minutes longer because i didnt wanna stop.. So i did some cardio instead(few pickup games of basketball, ran 3miles,elliptical for an hour). I didnt eat as much today, well as healthy. But when i was running,i didnt want to stop. I really like it so far. Will post more updates in a few days. Ask any questions/give tips to me. Oh, my speed( at a 4.8 now, wanna get down to a 4.6) WIll ANDROmass help with that? Not sure if it would.. but just a thought.
First off at 2800 calories you should be sustaining weight, not gaining. You should be eating at least 3500 IMO... And second your not going to feel it the first day. Anything you felt straight off the bat was placebo my friend. That being said... If you can turn this into a good, honest log of andromass then it will hopefully be a positive step towards primordal's bashed reputation. I personally still like the company and I'm very interested in seeing more results of andromass, because the science behind it looks promising. Good luck!

honda81

Banned
Awards
Well i thought i felt more energy, maybe just the Kre-alk. But anyways, i changed my dosing to 3x a day, and ive felt like ive had an upset stomach a lot, but i am getting better workouts. today i worked out and it feels like it kicked it. I had so much energy to play a basketball game an hour after my workout. During my workout i kept increasing my weight each time, i got up to 10-15 more pounds than usual( no i didnt get much stronger yet) i just had the energy to do it, but i just did less reps. Usually id be to tired to keep going up. But im done with my first week, im taking the next two days to recover. I did increase my calories to over 3000. But so far it is going good, and i really like it.

Agression- Not really, a little today.. but not much
Water retention- Increased
Libido-Increased a lot
Strength- The same
Weight- increased 4lbs
Testes- The same
Acne- None

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like your detail template honda. Ill be following.

honda81

Banned
Awards
right after should i start Androhard? or should i just do my PCT?

honda81

Banned
Awards
My arms, and traps are for sure getting bigger. I had my buddy ask me if i was taking steroids. My chest has seemed to get a little bigger also.From two weeks ago, you can definitely tell i have increased size. Kinda mad at myself today, had a basketball tournement, took my first dose of 3pills at 5am, and when i got home at 3pm i passed out and completely forgot about my second dose.
I dont post my workouts because i go to a Trainer, whos a fantastic body builder and has trained some buffalo bills players, and a few Sabres,
they are a different type/odd workouts, not just simple benching and such.

Acne- None
Libido- Increased
Strength- Increased a little
Mass/size- Increased
Weight- increased 1b, total 5lbs.
Agression- I seem in a better mood lately, but my agression has increased when working out
Testes- Normal, Pee doesnt sting either

Calories- over 3,000.

mmarkham128

Awards
Oh well... Would have been a good log too

honda81

Banned
Awards
I have stopped taking the product. My testes shrunk so i freaked out and did my PCT. All back to normal, but this was my first pro hormone so i wasnt expecting that. Sorry guys. The product is great though, my gains went up from it and ive kept them too.

Colochine

Colochine

Awards
  • Established
I have stopped taking the product. My testes shrunk so i freaked out and did my PCT. All back to normal, but this was my first pro hormone so i wasnt expecting that. Sorry guys. The product is great though, my gains went up from it and ive kept them too.
You only ran it for 2 weeks...

n87

Awards
  • Established
So, two weeks was long enough to run the cycle and do PCT? Your gains went up and you kept them...wow...lol
...troll.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best log I've never read.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Sorry bro this didn’t work out for you. I just got done with a 6 week cycle and it seemed to work well for me.. And to answer your question about running AH right after AM that would be a definite NO, you should start your PCT then I would even suggest maybe 1 to 2 weeks after PCT before running any other pro hormone IMO.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bro this didn’t work out for you. I just got done with a 6 week cycle and it seemed to work well for me.. And to answer your question about running AH right after AM that would be a definite NO, you should start your PCT then I would even suggest maybe 1 to 2 weeks after PCT before running any other pro hormone IMO.
x2. Waiting to run AH would be for the best. However, because you ran AM for only 2 weeks, you're in a good place to start it RIGHT AFTER PCT. If you think about the time on vs. time off rule, well, you're good to go.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the OP is MIA
Interesting... Honda was banned. Well we lost a log, but hey lets try to salvage this. Anybody reading this post can get a 40% off coupon on Andromass if they pm me soon. Perhaps start another log on Andromass, there fun to watch ; )

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting... Honda was banned. Well we lost a log, but hey lets try to salvage this. Anybody reading this post can get a 40% off coupon on Andromass if they pm me soon. Perhaps start another log on Andromass, there fun to watch ; )
Or they can take advantage of our Buy one, Get one free!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Best time to try out or stock up on the AndroSeries!
For a long time... ETA is late fall, early winter. Get in on this!!!