Becoming a muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine with Adamantium (Sponsored)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all I'd like to thank JD and Athletix Sports for giving me the opportunity to log this product. Been keeping my eye on it for a good while now and I finally have a chance at it :)

I got my tub yesterday. Opened it immediately when I got it after work since I was going to the gym ;)
The smell reminded me of Testforce v2 a bit. And the taste. I guess it is the D-aspartic-acid that gives the taste, but the pink lemonade covered it pretty well!

About 45minutes later I was in the gym hitting the weights. Blasted my arms.
I had minimal rest between sets and I felt my intensity was great.

Other supplements I am taking while on Adamantium will be:

Focus XT
Arginine E2
Agmatine

I really like the quote on the bottle also: Trust us when we say your opponents are praying you don’t find out about ADAMANTIUM!

Let's put it to the test :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets get this thing going YEAHHHH!!!!

The pink Lemonade does taste awesome, I think it's the LCLT that really gives it the good taste.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lets get this thing going YEAHHHH!!!!

The pink Lemonade does taste awesome, I think it's the LCLT that really gives it the good taste.
Yeah the taste beats Testforce imho :)
I really like the ingredient profile, should make a solid addition to any PCT.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY #2

Had to take the day off today due to a very busy day. The wife and I are going to the country side for midsummer with some friends during the weekend so I had to pack a bunch of stuff and stock up on food :) Also went through some wedding plans since I had some spare time :p

Nevertheless I dosed my Adamantium scoop right after work. About an hour after that we were driving to the grocery store and I snapped at all the other drivers around me for some reason. I know I have some degree of road rage, and it is too early to tell if the NAT in Adamantium is the cause for bringing my road rage to the surface in this case..

I will keep you guys posted :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAY #2

Had to take the day off today due to a very busy day. The wife and I are going to the country side for midsummer with some friends during the weekend so I had to pack a bunch of stuff and stock up on food :) Also went through some wedding plans since I had some spare time :p

Nevertheless I dosed my Adamantium scoop right after work. About an hour after that we were driving to the grocery store and I snapped at all the other drivers around me for some reason. I know I have some degree of road rage, and it is too early to tell if the NAT in Adamantium is the cause for bringing my road rage to the surface in this case..

I will keep you guys posted :thumbsup:
I bet the NAT is giving a nice edge of aggression, I find when I take it I kinda get the same aggression feeling as I do when I take Formestane pre-workout. + the energy effect:D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet the NAT is giving a nice edge of aggression, I find when I take it I kinda get the same aggression feeling as I do when I take Formestane pre-workout. + the energy effect:D
Yeah, I really like the addition of NAT. Stuff seems like a good source of an aggression burst :lol:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #3, #4 & #5

Sorry for not updating during the weekend, but I was out spending the holiday on the country side with the wife and a few friends. No internet connection out there and barely any phone connection for that matter :p

I have been taking my Adamantium though. Been feeling good on it.
I seem to be getting pumps from it even on off days. Well I don't know if you can call it an "off" day... I chopped some wood to make a fire and I got an amazing pump in my whole upper body in no time :D Felt real good!

Also went for a run and my endurance feels like it's up. I usually hate doing cardio, but it felt great.

Hopefully I'll have the time to hit some legs and shoulders later today seeing that the apartment looks like a bomb went off there - stuff laying around. I'll update later ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!

Look forward to it :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #6

Didn't have the time to hit the gym today, had to clean the apartment because we are having some family and friends over for the weekend.
I did manage to throw around the Kettlebells a little though for a nice short intense session. Had a great pump and aggression/motivation was right on top :thumbsup:

Been waking up with some serious morning wood that won't go down easily - can't complain about that :D
I really like the addition of LCLT in Adamantium, even tohugh I use Agmatine and Arginine E2 I feel like my pumps are more pronounced every time I work out.

Will hit legs & shoulders tomorrow ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day #6

Didn't have the time to hit the gym today, had to clean the apartment because we are having some family and friends over for the weekend.
I did manage to throw around the Kettlebells a little though for a nice short intense session. Had a great pump and aggression/motivation was right on top :thumbsup:

Been waking up with some serious morning wood that won't go down easily - can't complain about that :D
I really like the addition of LCLT in Adamantium, even tohugh I use Agmatine and Arginine E2 I feel like my pumps are more pronounced every time I work out.

Will hit legs & shoulders tomorrow ;)
Great update!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #7

I got home from work a little earlier today since nothing barely happened there :11:
I downed a protein shake along with Adamantium and the other supps. Half an hour later I was in the gym eager to lift.

• DB Military Presses: 55's x 12 x 3
  • BB Upright Row: 110 x 12 x 3
  • Seated Side Laterals: 35's x 12 x 3
  • Shrugs: 220 x 12 x 3
  • Front Squats: 155 x 12 x 3
  • Leg Extensions: 140 x 12 x 3
  • Leg Curls: 90 x 12 x 3
  • Seated Toe Raises: 100 x 12 x 3
It was a long session but I managed to get it done in 1 hour. So very minimal rest periods were taken and I felt as refreshed as ever despite that :thumbsup:
We'll see how sore my legs and shoulders are tomorrow or if I'll be able to hit some chest and back tomorrow.. Otherwise I'll schedule those for Thursday..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick update!

Hey have you noticed any libido effects? I noticed crazy high libido on day 3.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick update!

Hey have you noticed any libido effects? I noticed crazy high libido on day 3.
Yup. Stated earlier about the morning wood :p
Semen volume has increased also and if everyone is interested I can go into detail :laugh: :joke:

The thing I like most about it is the burst of aggression a few minutes after taking it

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. Stated earlier about the morning wood :p
Semen volume has increased also and if everyone is interested I can go into detail :laugh: :joke:

The thing I like most about it is the burst of aggression a few minutes after taking it
aha nice!

I hear ya on the aggression, I find it's like when I take Formestane pre-workout but with more energy!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aha nice!

I hear ya on the aggression, I find it's like when I take Formestane pre-workout but with more energy!
Hmmm, never thought about it from that perspective :think: I think you are right about that :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #8

Cardio and abs day. Felt great and endurance was up.
Gotta work on my diet though. And I am gonna be changing a lot to my program next week

Diet will be maintenance at ~2300cals daily.
Macros: 230P, 200C, 70-80F

Training will be a 4day upper-/lower body split.
Monday Legs 1
Tuesday Upper Body 1
Wednesday OFF
Thursday: Legs 2
Friday: Upper Body 2
Saturday OFF
Sunday OFF

Beginning of week (Legs 1 & Upper Body 1) will be low reps more sets, and (Legs 2, Upper Body 2) will be higher reps less sets. If that makes any sense

Hope to see some muscle mass increase with this diet and training over the course of this summer

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Makes sense:)

Whats your upperbody days look like? are they the same routines? or do you change it up with reps, exercises and max % used.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense:)

Whats your upperbody days look like? are they the same routines? or do you change it up with reps, exercises and max % used.
Makes sense yes as I chose it so I can hit every musce group twice per week and still get plenty of rest for my CNS :thumbsup:
Upper Body Days will be (in order)

Seated DB Military Press
Military Bench Press
Barbell Curls
Close Grip Bench Press
Weighted Pull-Ups
Side Laterals
Incline DB Presses
DB Curls
Weighted Dips
Bent Over Row

2 sets per muscle group and I thought I'd change them up a bit from day to day to hit muscles from a different angle ;)
Pretty long days those Upper Body routines :eek:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day #9

Today was pretty strange for me, I kind of fasted during the day at work. It was so warm I felt like I couldn't eat.
Ate my breakfast and got to work, drank a Casein shake at 12 and another one at 3 and I felt full :thinking:

Although when I got home I ate some pasta and downed 12g BCAA's/EAA's along with Adamantium and Agmatine.
Got to the gym and felt like doing something different. I felt eager to try the 5x5's so I went for that - felt like pushing heavier weights than those 12 reps :D

Military Bench Press: 200 x 5 x 5
Pull-Ups: BW+35 x 5 x 5
Incline DB Press: 80's x 5 x 5
Bent Over Row: 200 x 5 x 5
Standing Cable Flyes: 70 x 10 x 3
Seated Cable Row (close-grip): 155 x 10 x 3

Felt awesome after the workout and felt good to be pushing those big weights around again. I think those 12 rep sets had me feeling down because I had to lower the weights :p For a first time 5x5 workout I was impressed. Great intensity and got a good pump. Minimal rest between sets of course ;)

Here's what I listened to while in the gym to get my motivation going :head:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day #9

Today was pretty strange for me, I kind of fasted during the day at work. It was so warm I felt like I couldn't eat.
Ate my breakfast and got to work, drank a Casein shake at 12 and another one at 3 and I felt full :thinking:

Although when I got home I ate some pasta and downed 12g BCAA's/EAA's along with Adamantium and Agmatine.
Got to the gym and felt like doing something different. I felt eager to try the 5x5's so I went for that - felt like pushing heavier weights than those 12 reps :D

Military Bench Press: 200 x 5 x 5
Pull-Ups: BW+35 x 5 x 5
Incline DB Press: 80's x 5 x 5
Bent Over Row: 200 x 5 x 5
Standing Cable Flyes: 70 x 10 x 3
Seated Cable Row (close-grip): 155 x 10 x 3

Felt awesome after the workout and felt good to be pushing those big weights around again. I think those 12 rep sets had me feeling down because I had to lower the weights :p For a first time 5x5 workout I was impressed. Great intensity and got a good pump. Minimal rest between sets of course ;)

Here's what I listened to while in the gym to get my motivation going :head:
Nice workout! mmmm pasta :yumyum:

That music sounds old school :D is it? I never heard of them before.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout! mmmm pasta :yumyum:
That music sounds old school :D is it? I never heard of them before.
Thanks bruther, I am sore today so that says a lot :D
Yeah, they are pretty old school. Swedish band btw, real good rock/metal :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 and 11

Took the weekend OFF and rested up. Nothing special to report. Had the wifes parents on visit :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Aaah finally my holiday has begun, two weeks away from work. Can easilly focus more on the gym :)
Ate some oatmeal and downed a shake an hour before the gym. Half an hour before I downed my Adamantium along with Arginine E2 and Agmatine.
Legs were scheduled for today, and I took my bike to the gym :boggled:

Squats: 220 x 6 x 3
SLDL's: 310 x 6 x 3
Leg Presses: 330 x 6 x 3
Seated Toe Raises: 110 x 6 x 3

Had a blasting pump in my legs and had to ride the bike back home :lol:
Not a smart move on Leg Day!

Was a great workout and my focus and intensity was spot on. I feel my strength and endurance is up, but it can be hard to judge since this was my first day on this new lifting routine. We will see how it evolves ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Aaah finally my holiday has begun, two weeks away from work. Can easilly focus more on the gym :)
Ate some oatmeal and downed a shake an hour before the gym. Half an hour before I downed my Adamantium along with Arginine E2 and Agmatine.
Legs were scheduled for today, and I took my bike to the gym :boggled:

Squats: 220 x 6 x 3
SLDL's: 310 x 6 x 3
Leg Presses: 330 x 6 x 3
Seated Toe Raises: 110 x 6 x 3

Had a blasting pump in my legs and had to ride the bike back home :lol:
Not a smart move on Leg Day!

Was a great workout and my focus and intensity was spot on. I feel my strength and endurance is up, but it can be hard to judge since this was my first day on this new lifting routine. We will see how it evolves ;)
Day 12 where the daa should be really kicked in, notice any stronger effects?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12 where the daa should be really kicked in, notice any stronger effects?
Libido is crazy as usual while on DAA :thumbsup:
Felt strong in the gym too, but next week should be real interesting. Some acne on shoulders/back has popped up also - argh!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Well today was upper body 1 day. Second will be onFriday this week.
Went lifting around mid day, and took my bike again :D God damn my legs were sore from yesterday :eek:

Dosed my Adamantium as usual, 30min before workout. I feel this is the best timing for me.
And I gotta say my libido is in overdrive, I mean it can get to the annoying point at some time.. Like today, I trying to concentrate on doing curls and all I saw in the mirror was the backside of a babe on the cross trainer :hump:
I had to sit for a while and cool down thinking about dead puppies :boggled:

I did put up some good numbers today though :)

Military Bench Press: 210 x 6, 205 x 6, 200 x 6
Barbell Curls: 135 x 6 x 3
Close Grip Bench Press: 190 x 6 x 3
Pull-Ups: BW+35 x 6 x 3
Dumbbell
Military Press: 70's x 6 x 3

Dumbbell Flyes: 45's x 8 x 3
Dumbbell Curls: 55's x 8 x 3
Weighted Dips: BW+45 x 8 x 3
Seated Row: 175 x 8 x 3
Side Laterals: 35's x 8 x 3

Felt sronger than before on some lifts and I really feel my strength is on the rise. Or at least I'd think so.
That workout was brutal towards the end. But I had the endurance to pull through it. Guess it's thanks to Adamantium :thumbsup:

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just on my way to the gym after I've downed som pasta and a can of tuna.
Was watching some quat clips on youtube to get my motivation up when I found these:

Time to go lift I guess :D

I couldn't stop laughing when he said "rack it" :lol:
Dude's a strong mofo though :thumbsup:

And the bonus vid :hump:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Wednesday was a day off in my new lifting routine. Serious DOMS in my legs but very little in my upper body.
It's been a long while since I hit my legs that hard as I did on Monday so that would explain the serious DOMS :)

Feels good none the less, at least I know/feel what muscle group I worked out.

Energy is up, I feel more motivated to push through the days.
Libido still in overdrive
Overall I am feeling really good these days, alpha male feeling. Not the worse kind of alpha, just confident in everything I do :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

Today was legs again. Did switch out some routines to hit my legs from other angles than I did on Monday.
The weather was really humid and hot, but I managed to work my way through that. Was sweating like a whore in church :eek:

So today was more of volume focus.
Even though I had to work out lighter due to the soreness in my legs :(

Front Squats: 110 x 12 x 3
SLDL's: 200 x 12 x 3
Leg Presses: 175 x 12 x 3
Toe Raises: 65 x 12 x 3

Had a great pump in my legs again after that session. Even though it was light I felt exhausted afterwards. Must have been the weather.
Diet is at maintenance right now..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was very hot out today!

Like muscle gym soreness, or bad pain sore?

Keep killin it!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was very hot out today!

Like muscle gym soreness, or bad pain sore?

Keep killin it!

Muscle soreness at the verge of becoming pain :D

Will du bruther, Upper Body #2 today so I will have to kill it :head:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

I did have a killer workout. Although I'm not very happy with them numbers, I am happy from the pump I got. Amazing!
Despite the warm weather I found the drive to hit the gym.

Military Bench Press: 175 x 12 x 3
BB Curls: 100 x 12 x 3
Close Grip Bench Press: 155 x 12 x 3
Pull-Ups: BW x 12 x 3
DB Military Presses: 50's x 12 x 3

Cable Flyes: 55 x 12 x 3
Preacher Cable Curls: 65 x 12 x 3
Tricep Pushdowns: 55 x 12 x 3
Bent Over Undergrip Row: 130 x 12 x 3
Bent Over Laterals: 10's x 12 x 3

I still finished with gas in the tank :thumbsup:
Endurance is climbing and my mood is very good. I feel motivated to do stuff around the house also :D

Weekend will be completely OFF so I can let my CNS and muscles rest for next weeks blasting. This was my first week on this program so I will up the weights accordingly from here on out to see what I can push through.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17 & 18

Weekend was OFF. Gotta let my body and mind rest :happysad:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16

I did have a killer workout. Although I'm not very happy with them numbers, I am happy from the pump I got. Amazing!
Despite the warm weather I found the drive to hit the gym.

Military Bench Press: 175 x 12 x 3
BB Curls: 100 x 12 x 3
Close Grip Bench Press: 155 x 12 x 3
Pull-Ups: BW x 12 x 3
DB Military Presses: 50's x 12 x 3

Cable Flyes: 55 x 12 x 3
Preacher Cable Curls: 65 x 12 x 3
Tricep Pushdowns: 55 x 12 x 3
Bent Over Undergrip Row: 130 x 12 x 3
Bent Over Laterals: 10's x 12 x 3

I still finished with gas in the tank :thumbsup:
Endurance is climbing and my mood is very good. I feel motivated to do stuff around the house also :D

Weekend will be completely OFF so I can let my CNS and muscles rest for next weeks blasting. This was my first week on this program so I will up the weights accordingly from here on out to see what I can push through.
Upped the reps I see :D

Great update!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19

Last week of my holiday begins :( Then it is back to work next week - crap.
Started my Monday morning with a nutritious big breakfast and had chicken and rise for my pre workout meal. ! hour later I hit the gym.

My mood was a little off today. I didn't feel the motivation I did last week. Might be lack of sleep, but I think I had a nice
8 hours both nights :think:
Might be the frequent bathroom visits during the nights, although I can barely remember them - I feel like I'm sleepwalking when I go take a leak :p

Either way I pushed through that grueling leg workout. I really wished it had been Legs #2 but no it was time to hit them hard and heavy again :)

Squats: 230 x 6 x 3
SLDL's: 320 x 6 x 3
Leg Presses: 275 x 5 x 3
Standing Toe Raises: 235 x 8 x 3

That was it - looks like nothing compared to upper body days but let me tell you I was beat after that. I wobbled out of the gym and my legs was trashed.
Gotta do some stretched later - otherwise they will be sore as hell tomorrow..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Upped the reps I see :D

Great update!
Yep :) Legs #2 and upper Body #2 Days will be more volume focused and the other two days hard and heavy. I get the best of both worlds with this program ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20

Woke up feeling a little sore in my legs.
Felt creative today so after I had my breakfast I decided to reorganize the balcony :p

My libido seems to have reached it's peak and I still feel full and strong and have that great feeling I can do anything.
I think my appetite is up also, I ate with 2hour intervals today and got somewhere around 3k cals roughly. Didn't pig out though, everything was clean :)

Hit the gym around mid-day for Upper Body #1
Military Bench Press 210 x 6 x 3
BB Curls 140 x 6 x 3
Close Grip Bench Press 190 x 6 x 3
Pull-Ups BW+35 x 6 x 3
DB Military Presses: 70's x 6 x 3

Flat DB Flyes 50's x 8 x 3
DB Curls 60's x 8 x 3
Weighted Dips BW+55 x 8 x 3
Seated Close Grip Row 190 x 8 x 3
Side Laterals 35's x 8 x 3

Upped the weights a little and pushed the same reps as last time. Felt strong and in good shape today. :thumbsup:
I am really liking the effects of Adamantium, this will be a staple of mine in my upcoming PCT shortly ;)

Tomorrow will be OFF to let my body rest. Going away for the weekend also so I hope I can get some training in on Thursday before I leave.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21

OFF Day as usual. Just took it easy during the day. A little morning cardio but that was all :) Dosed my Adamantium though :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22

Had to do a full body workout today since I had to leave for my wifes hometown later today. Downed some meat and pasta before hitting the gym. Had my Adamantium for dessert along with some brushed ice in this heatwave :)

Got a nice full body pump going even though I kinda rushed through the workout.

Pull Downs 145 x 12 x 3
Cable Front Raises 70 x 12 x 3
Front Squats 110 x 12 x 3
Cable Flyes 70 x 12 x 3
Toe Raises 100 x 12 x 3
Undergrip Tricep Pulldowns 55 x 12 x 3
Preacher Cable Curls 80 x 12 x 3

Felt great after that workout and had 1min rest between sets. Got my sweat pouring at least :D
Had a nice cold shower before my departure and I was on my way.

Weekend and Friday will be OFF unfortunately becuase I don't have the ability to hit the gym over here on the country side. But I will probably do cardio like a mad man :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice:D

Sounds like a hell of a workout!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23, 24 & 25

Had a nice relaxing weekend and had some morning cardio sessions.
Nothing special though.

I noticed my tub is almost empty, got maybe half a scoop left :think:
Guess it is because I have had some heaping scoops and others leveled :sorry:

So this marks the end of my Adamantium run :sad:

I have really liked it and as I said earlier I am certainly using it as part of my next PCT. Which might be just around the corner.
I have been planning a P-Plex cycle right after this run ;)

Will place an order later today for some Adamantium and possibly Titanium if my economical situation allows for it :) Gotta have it as part of my PCT :D

My weight has fluctuated here and there for the last 25 days. Right now I am sitting at 200lbs and was 198 when I started.
Appetite has been up all the way through and I have tried to keep it as clean as possible.
I really like the aggression boost it gave me pre workout :thumbsup:

The addition of LCLT is also a really big plus in my book, but I feel the LCLT would be better to run long term. Didn't notice much from it during ~4weeks.

I'd rate this product 5 stars for sure for the solid ingredient profile and effectiveness! ;)
(And already did :D)

Thanks again Athletix and JD. I am kind of disappointed there were so few followers :( But might be they were lurking without posting :p

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 23, 24 & 25

Had a nice relaxing weekend and had some morning cardio sessions.
Nothing special though.

I noticed my tub is almost empty, got maybe half a scoop left :think:
Guess it is because I have had some heaping scoops and others leveled :sorry:

So this marks the end of my Adamantium run :sad:

I have really liked it and as I said earlier I am certainly using it as part of my next PCT. Which might be just around the corner.
I have been planning a P-Plex cycle right after this run ;)

Will place an order later today for some Adamantium and possibly Titanium if my economical situation allows for it :) Gotta have it as part of my PCT :D

My weight has fluctuated here and there for the last 25 days. Right now I am sitting at 200lbs and was 198 when I started.
Appetite has been up all the way through and I have tried to keep it as clean as possible.
I really like the aggression boost it gave me pre workout :thumbsup:

The addition of LCLT is also a really big plus in my book, but I feel the LCLT would be better to run long term. Didn't notice much from it during ~4weeks.

I'd rate this product 5 stars for sure for the solid ingredient profile and effectiveness! ;)
(And already did :D)

Thanks again Athletix and JD. I am kind of disappointed there were so few followers :( But might be they were lurking without posting :p
Thanks for the great review! Thats great you will be using it during PCT! It stacks great with Titanium :D

That is odd there wasn't many followers, you normally have tons lol. But I'm sure there is a ton of lurkers :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the great review! Thats great you will be using it during PCT! It stacks great with Titanium :D

That is odd there wasn't many followers, you normally have tons lol. But I'm sure there is a ton of lurkers :)
Yeah, it kinda bugged me that there weren't many followers, seems like I get more followers in the anabolics section of this forum, wonder why?! :lol:
Either way I will definitely be using Adamantium in my upcoming PCT. Order a tub yesterday :thumbsup:

You are welcome to join me on my next journey if you want: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/179371-log-becoming-phreak.html#post2938491

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be watching this one, good stuff so far.
Too bad it just ended yesterday :( But hope you like the information in the thread though :thumbsup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it kinda bugged me that there weren't many followers, seems like I get more followers in the anabolics section of this forum, wonder why?! :lol:
Either way I will definitely be using Adamantium in my upcoming PCT. Order a tub yesterday :thumbsup:

You are welcome to join me on my next journey if you want: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/179371-log-becoming-phreak.html#post2938491

I'll be following :D Sweet on the Adamantium :D
Too bad it just ended yesterday :( But hope you like the information in the thread though :thumbsup:
Great log!