Becoming a muscle building, fat losing, athletic machine with Adamantium (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 20

    Woke up feeling a little sore in my legs.
    Felt creative today so after I had my breakfast I decided to reorganize the balcony

    My libido seems to have reached it's peak and I still feel full and strong and have that great feeling I can do anything.
    I think my appetite is up also, I ate with 2hour intervals today and got somewhere around 3k cals roughly. Didn't pig out though, everything was clean

    Hit the gym around mid-day for Upper Body #1
    Military Bench Press 210 x 6 x 3
    BB Curls 140 x 6 x 3
    Close Grip Bench Press 190 x 6 x 3
    Pull-Ups BW+35 x 6 x 3
    DB Military Presses: 70's x 6 x 3

    Flat DB Flyes 50's x 8 x 3
    DB Curls 60's x 8 x 3
    Weighted Dips BW+55 x 8 x 3
    Seated Close Grip Row 190 x 8 x 3
    Side Laterals 35's x 8 x 3

    Upped the weights a little and pushed the same reps as last time. Felt strong and in good shape today.
    I am really liking the effects of Adamantium, this will be a staple of mine in my upcoming PCT shortly

    Tomorrow will be OFF to let my body rest. Going away for the weekend also so I hope I can get some training in on Thursday before I leave.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  2. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 21

    OFF Day as usual. Just took it easy during the day. A little morning cardio but that was all Dosed my Adamantium though
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  3. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 22

    Had to do a full body workout today since I had to leave for my wifes hometown later today. Downed some meat and pasta before hitting the gym. Had my Adamantium for dessert along with some brushed ice in this heatwave

    Got a nice full body pump going even though I kinda rushed through the workout.

    Pull Downs 145 x 12 x 3
    Cable Front Raises 70 x 12 x 3
    Front Squats 110 x 12 x 3
    Cable Flyes 70 x 12 x 3
    Toe Raises 100 x 12 x 3
    Undergrip Tricep Pulldowns 55 x 12 x 3
    Preacher Cable Curls 80 x 12 x 3

    Felt great after that workout and had 1min rest between sets. Got my sweat pouring at least
    Had a nice cold shower before my departure and I was on my way.

    Weekend and Friday will be OFF unfortunately becuase I don't have the ability to hit the gym over here on the country side. But I will probably do cardio like a mad man
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,329
    Rep Power
    3609259
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice

    Sounds like a hell of a workout!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 23, 24 & 25

    Had a nice relaxing weekend and had some morning cardio sessions.
    Nothing special though.

    I noticed my tub is almost empty, got maybe half a scoop left
    Guess it is because I have had some heaping scoops and others leveled

    So this marks the end of my Adamantium run

    I have really liked it and as I said earlier I am certainly using it as part of my next PCT. Which might be just around the corner.
    I have been planning a P-Plex cycle right after this run

    Will place an order later today for some Adamantium and possibly Titanium if my economical situation allows for it Gotta have it as part of my PCT

    My weight has fluctuated here and there for the last 25 days. Right now I am sitting at 200lbs and was 198 when I started.
    Appetite has been up all the way through and I have tried to keep it as clean as possible.
    I really like the aggression boost it gave me pre workout

    The addition of LCLT is also a really big plus in my book, but I feel the LCLT would be better to run long term. Didn't notice much from it during ~4weeks.

    I'd rate this product 5 stars for sure for the solid ingredient profile and effectiveness!
    (And already did )


    Thanks again Athletix and JD. I am kind of disappointed there were so few followers But might be they were lurking without posting
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,329
    Rep Power
    3609259
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Day 23, 24 & 25

    Had a nice relaxing weekend and had some morning cardio sessions.
    Nothing special though.

    I noticed my tub is almost empty, got maybe half a scoop left
    Guess it is because I have had some heaping scoops and others leveled

    So this marks the end of my Adamantium run

    I have really liked it and as I said earlier I am certainly using it as part of my next PCT. Which might be just around the corner.
    I have been planning a P-Plex cycle right after this run

    Will place an order later today for some Adamantium and possibly Titanium if my economical situation allows for it Gotta have it as part of my PCT

    My weight has fluctuated here and there for the last 25 days. Right now I am sitting at 200lbs and was 198 when I started.
    Appetite has been up all the way through and I have tried to keep it as clean as possible.
    I really like the aggression boost it gave me pre workout

    The addition of LCLT is also a really big plus in my book, but I feel the LCLT would be better to run long term. Didn't notice much from it during ~4weeks.

    I'd rate this product 5 stars for sure for the solid ingredient profile and effectiveness!
    (And already did )


    Thanks again Athletix and JD. I am kind of disappointed there were so few followers But might be they were lurking without posting
    Thanks for the great review! Thats great you will be using it during PCT! It stacks great with Titanium

    That is odd there wasn't many followers, you normally have tons lol. But I'm sure there is a ton of lurkers
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks for the great review! Thats great you will be using it during PCT! It stacks great with Titanium

    That is odd there wasn't many followers, you normally have tons lol. But I'm sure there is a ton of lurkers
    Yeah, it kinda bugged me that there weren't many followers, seems like I get more followers in the anabolics section of this forum, wonder why?!
    Either way I will definitely be using Adamantium in my upcoming PCT. Order a tub yesterday

    You are welcome to join me on my next journey if you want: LOG: Becoming a Phreak on Phera
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. New Member
    miklgagne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    60.33%

    Ill be watching this one, good stuff so far.
  9. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50221
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    41.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by miklgagne View Post
    Ill be watching this one, good stuff so far.
    Too bad it just ended yesterday But hope you like the information in the thread though
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,329
    Rep Power
    3609259
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    87.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Yeah, it kinda bugged me that there weren't many followers, seems like I get more followers in the anabolics section of this forum, wonder why?!
    Either way I will definitely be using Adamantium in my upcoming PCT. Order a tub yesterday

    You are welcome to join me on my next journey if you want: LOG: Becoming a Phreak on Phera

    I'll be following Sweet on the Adamantium
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Too bad it just ended yesterday But hope you like the information in the thread though
    Great log!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 77
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 08:40 PM
  2. Losing Weight Without Losing Muscle
    By SimplyDraven in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 03:07 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:50 PM
  4. Building an athletic stack help needed
    By jumpshot903 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:50 PM
  5. Lean Mean ALRI Mass building machine
    By NeedMass in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in