MidwestBeast's Athletix Adamantium + Titanium Stack Log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. O man that looks so yummy!

    Great updates, sick workouts, gotta love a good arm pump, that combo looks deadly for arm pumps!

    Thats sucks about the T4, I'd get off it too, doesn't sound to be doing much.
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Beast ! Complete with john piper quotes and all .. I am in for sure, and where would I guy like me get this fat free cheesecake you speak of ?

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
    •   
       

  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    O man that looks so yummy!

    Great updates, sick workouts, gotta love a good arm pump, that combo looks deadly for arm pumps!

    Thats sucks about the T4, I'd get off it too, doesn't sound to be doing much.
    Thanks, bro. And yeah, I love leading with biceps and capping off with triceps at the end and then nailing forearms at the end, too. I wish they had a wrist-roll bar/chain at my gym. I HATED those in high school for baseball, but they sure work.

    And I've skipped one dose of T4 so far and I'm happy about it. It'll be a while before I notice anything from it, but mentally I'm happy to see it go.

    Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    Beast ! Complete with john piper quotes and all .. I am in for sure, and where would I guy like me get this fat free cheesecake you speak of ?

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Glad to have you here, bro!

    And the cheesecake is bomb. I got everything I needed for it at the grocery; pretty simple recipe (aside from the extra protein I had and added in). I think I put the recipe up, right? If I didn't, let me know.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Gotta give a shout out to my man JD for hooking me up here, as well as Athletix for the opportunity to run this combo log. I have been very intrigued by Athletix as they've come onto the scene with fairly straightforward, solid products and no prop. blends. I'm currently a couple weeks into a log for SNS, as well, running their TTA. If you want to see how my last couple weeks have gone, you can check them out here:

    MidwestBeast's SNS TTA-500 Log (sponsored)

    If you know me, you know I'm battling a non-functioning/under-functioning thyroid and that has essentially kept me at the same weight for the better part of a year. In a few more days, I should get my latest blood test results back which will indicate if I am dealing with what I think I am, or I'll just be up a creek lol.

    I'm also just past a month into a break of no stimulants. I plan on going another 2 months, then seeing how my sensitivity is. If it's still not what it should be, I'll stay off stims for another couple months (whatever it takes to bring it back).

    I also just got back from 2 weeks in Hawaii which were 2 weeks I spent entirely out of the gym (first time since I was about 20 or younger and playing baseball / taking summers off). I lost a lot of strength in that time, along with size, which is easily attributed to my lack of eating out there. I did, however, surf, snorkle and hike a ton, so I wasn't a couch potato (nor was I killing my liver).




    So, I guess what that means is right now my main goal is strength gain! Ideally, my top goal is cutting body fat at all costs, but until the thyroid cooperates, I am focusing on getting the strength up and keeping it there. I'll also be trying to gain a bit of muscle until it's corrected, likely. I'm focusing more on recomp type results than a straight cut at the moment. Remember, whenever the thyroid cooperates, it's game on and cut time at the drop of a dime, though.

    I run a pretty detailed log and am usually updating multiple times a day. So, please ask questions and leave comments! That's what I'm here for.

    I took my first cap of Titanium with an evening meal last night and today was Day 1 of the actual stack.



    6/21/11 - Delts/Traps


    Seated DB Shoulder Presses: 65's x 15 / 75's x 15 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 65's x 15
    DB Side Lateral Raises: 65's x 15 / 65's x 15 / 65's x 15 / 65's x 15 / 25's x 12 (slow)
    Seated Rear Delt DB Side Lateral Raises: 75's x 15 / 75's x 15 / 75's x 15 / 75's x 15 / 40's x 12 (slow)
    BB Shrugs (bar behind back): 295x15/295x15/295x14/295x13/225x16
    DB Shrugs: 90's x 25 / 90's x 30


    Total Workout Time: 60 minutes



    My numbers are still significantly off from what they had been pre-Hawaii, but this was the best workout I've had since coming back (and being off stims). It didn't feel quite as intense as they all used to, but still pretty darn good. This was also my first day of using Adamantium pre-workout -- I already love it lol.

    I can't wait til I can get my body back on track and get lean, because even with the extra body fat (probably hangin around 20% atm), I still manage to look really ripped and vein out through my traps. I needed the ego boost, today. I took 1 scoop Adamantium, 2g LCLT and ~1.5g creatine nitrate pre-workout. Sick, sick combo.

    I've been doing IF the last 2 days. Still have been eating grains, though, because I have a ton around here and like Makaveli pointed out, it's not gonna make a difference since the thyroid issue is beyond that (I've done paleo before and got nothing out of it).

    Tomorrow is chest!
    I'm in MWB! This should be a great stack. Athletix is definitely bringing some fun around here lately. Looking forward to another great log.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm in MWB! This should be a great stack. Athletix is definitely bringing some fun around here lately. Looking forward to another great log.
    And we don't plan on stopping anytime soon
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       

  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm in MWB! This should be a great stack. Athletix is definitely bringing some fun around here lately. Looking forward to another great log.
    Glad to have you aboard, man. Definitely looking forward to the duration of this, as well.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    After church yesterday, I just stuck around the house. I wasn't in the zone to bring legs home, so I'm gonna hit them tonight along with delts/traps after my session with the chiropractor after work.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    After church yesterday, I just stuck around the house. I wasn't in the zone to bring legs home, so I'm gonna hit them tonight along with delts/traps after my session with the chiropractor after work.
    Does your chiro recommend any specific amount of time before hitting the gym after an adjustment? I've always wondered about that. I tend to try not to go on leg days so I'm not compressing the **** out of my spine right after.

  9. That cheesecake looks delish man. Gonna make it this week.. Been having some back problems bro?
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Does your chiro recommend any specific amount of time before hitting the gym after an adjustment? I've always wondered about that. I tend to try not to go on leg days so I'm not compressing the **** out of my spine right after.
    He didn't say anything about it and I didn't ask. I'll bring it up the next time I'm in there, though. What I'm having done is pretty minimal at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    That cheesecake looks delish man. Gonna make it this week.. Been having some back problems bro?
    It's phenomenal. I actually swung by the grocery store to pick up a few more pounds of fat free cream cheese to whip up another one before the weekend hits lol. Considering I added in 120 extra grams of protein, it tastes great.

    And I haven't actually had any back problems in terms of pain or anything, but I'd been thinking I had one leg longer than the other and noticing a shoulder rolled forward. It had gotten to the point that it was agonizingly noticeable (if you check out some of my Hawaii pics, Beast, you can see when I rest with my arms at my sides, my left arm ends up almost in front of me instead of at my side). I have zero pain, but with all the lifting it just seemed to be making it worse. Turns out I have a pelvic imbalance (hence one leg feeling longer when it isn't) and he's also gonna work on getting my shoulders back even (I'm guessing the leg led to that problem).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    He didn't say anything about it and I didn't ask. I'll bring it up the next time I'm in there, though. What I'm having done is pretty minimal at this point. It's phenomenal. I actually swung by the grocery store to pick up a few more pounds of fat free cream cheese to whip up another one before the weekend hits lol. Considering I added in 120 extra grams of protein, it tastes great.And I haven't actually had any back problems in terms of pain or anything, but I'd been thinking I had one leg longer than the other and noticing a shoulder rolled forward. It had gotten to the point that it was agonizingly noticeable (if you check out some of my Hawaii pics, Beast, you can see when I rest with my arms at my sides, my left arm ends up almost in front of me instead of at my side). I have zero pain, but with all the lifting it just seemed to be making it worse. Turns out I have a pelvic imbalance (hence one leg feeling longer when it isn't) and he's also gonna work on getting my shoulders back even (I'm guessing the leg led to that problem).
    Do you have a link for the actual recipe?I have some cake batter WPI I'm sure would go well with the cheesecake..Interesting about the imbalance.. I have a low back injury that just never fully heals. Thinking its about time I see a chiro.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Do you have a link for the actual recipe?I have some cake batter WPI I'm sure would go well with the cheesecake..Interesting about the imbalance.. I have a low back injury that just never fully heals. Thinking its about time I see a chiro.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par42.htm

    Near the bottom of the page. I doubled it when I did my recipe and added in 4 scoops of WPI (30g protein/scoop). Mixed it in a huge bowl with an electric beater and it fit perfectly into my 9"x13" cake pan. I baked mine for an hour and probably could have let it go for a bit longer, but I wouldn't risk it (it browned up on top just a bit; not burnt). I also added maybe another 1/3 cup of milk and added a dash more of the vanilla and cinnamon. I just used skim milk and not a low-carb milk. Everything I saw that was lost its protein, so it wasn't worth it to me for how little milk was in it anyway.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    He didn't say anything about it and I didn't ask. I'll bring it up the next time I'm in there, though. What I'm having done is pretty minimal at this point.



    It's phenomenal. I actually swung by the grocery store to pick up a few more pounds of fat free cream cheese to whip up another one before the weekend hits lol. Considering I added in 120 extra grams of protein, it tastes great.

    And I haven't actually had any back problems in terms of pain or anything, but I'd been thinking I had one leg longer than the other and noticing a shoulder rolled forward. It had gotten to the point that it was agonizingly noticeable (if you check out some of my Hawaii pics, Beast, you can see when I rest with my arms at my sides, my left arm ends up almost in front of me instead of at my side). I have zero pain, but with all the lifting it just seemed to be making it worse. Turns out I have a pelvic imbalance (hence one leg feeling longer when it isn't) and he's also gonna work on getting my shoulders back even (I'm guessing the leg led to that problem).
    just tried the cheesecake-talked my wife into making it.....very good, even the wife liked it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just tried the cheesecake-talked my wife into making it.....very good, even the wife liked it!!!
    Glad to hear it, man! After making it, I'm definitely planning on making more things like this from now on. I'll look even more forward to it once the thyroid issue is resolved lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Glad to hear it, man! After making it, I'm definitely planning on making more things like this from now on. I'll look even more forward to it once the thyroid issue is resolved lol.
    i never knew there were so many healthy recipes!!! i love my venison chili!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i never knew there were so many healthy recipes!!! i love my venison chili!!!
    Tons out there for sure. And I love venison anything lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    6/27/11 - Legs/Delts/Traps




    Solo Leg Extensions: 60x15/90x15/105x15/120x15/135x10/135x10
    Standing DB Shoulder Press: 45's x 15 / 50's x 15 / 55's x 15 / 60's x 15
    Seated Leg Curls: 100x15/115x15/130x15/130x15/130x15
    DB Side Laterals: 50's x 15 / 50's x 15 / 60's x 15 / 60's x 15
    Seated Calf Extensions: 255x20/255x20/255x20/255x20 (stack maxed out)
    Smith Machine Shrugs (bar in front): 270x20/270x20/270x20


    Total Workout Time: 64 minutes




    The two delt workouts were supersetted into my first two leg workouts. Numbers on both extensions and curls went up across each set, so that's good. In all honesty, I was feeling sick down in the pit of my chest, so I didn't push the workout past what I did. On top of that, my right knee felt bruised right around the 3rd set or so of the extensions right off the bat. I shouldn't have even pushed that many sets past, but I did. There was no way I was going to squat or press, though, with that tweaked the way it was. I've done that before and I'd rather have one subpar workout than be sidelined for weeks.

    It's odd, though, because the feeling in my chest reminds me of not having eaten enough, yet my metabolism still hasn't bounced to where it needs to be. So I've got the worst of both worlds lol. I've got the slow metabolism, but I get the feeling that my body has burned through its energy sources almost instantly.





    6/28/11 - Basketball for ~2 hours


    This was the longest we've played over at the church, yet. We only had 5 again, so it was 2 on 2 and one person would sit. I played the first game and was horribly winded. This is the second time I've played since being back from Hawaii and I took last week off because I worked late. It's also the first time I've played since I stopped taking my T4 on Saturday. I had a throbbing pain in the right side of my stomach, which had me a bit worried. I opted to sit the 2nd game just because I couldn't play through even if I wanted to. After that, though, it was enough time for me to cool down and feel good. I didn't sit the rest of the time and played another 4 or 5 games (maybe 6, I don't know how many lol) and felt surprisingly good the rest of the way.

    I had two 32 oz Gatorades with 12g of 4:1:1 BCAAs added into each that I drank throughout. I used to try to not take in the extra sugar, but when I play basketball, I don't care anymore and honestly, I need it.

    Overall it felt great, though.



    I called the doctor's office yesterday and they said that my blood results were, in fact, in (from being done just shy of 2 weeks ago). I asked if they could fax the results to me and she said yes, but not until the doctor had looked at it first. So, not only have I been waiting 2 weeks for them to get processed and back, but now that they are, they won't let me look at them before the doctor does. I'm not too happy about that, but getting upset doesn't do any good. I'm going to call again this afternoon and ask if I don't hear from them first. I'll be polite, but will basically tell them that this is my well-being we're talking about and I just want to know what the results show.

    As much as I don't like the idea of being on T3 for life, it still would explain everything and I would know what I'm actually dealing with. That being said, I was praying last night before I went to bed that these tests would confirm that.

    I'll update when I know anything.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  18. Hopefully they can put there **** into high gear and let you know the results asap.

    Nice workout and BBall can be a killer cardio! Keep killin it bro!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hopefully they can put there **** into high gear and let you know the results asap.

    Nice workout and BBall can be a killer cardio! Keep killin it bro!
    Didn't hear back after it had been 24 hours, so I called and left a message. Then I called 3 more times and never got through. A full day passes. Needless to say I'm not at all pleased with this. My doctor just got back from medical leave, and I know they're swamped, but the least they could do is send me the results so I can look them over while they're getting caught up on things. It's like they seem to forget how much these things affect peoples' lives. I feel like I've been living my life with the pause button on for nearly the last year and it is horribly frustrating to wait each additional day just feeling miserable.

    I love basketball. When i was in college and grad school we'd run up to 10 games a night and be out there for about 3 hours 4-5 days a week. I can't wait to be back in that condition from an aerobic standpoint.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    6/29/11 - Chest




    Incline Bench Press: 135x10/185x10/225x10/245x7/255x5/265x3/225x10/185x10
    Bench Press: 225x10/245x8/265x5/275x4/225x8
    Decline DB Bench Press: 90's x 12 / 90's x 12 / 90's x 12




    Inclines felt great. Numbers and strength went up from last week and I'm slowly getting back to where my strength was on it before leaving for Hawaii (i.e. at my all-time best). After 8 sets on incline, I was pretty worthless on flat bench. Also, I started getting sore in my left front delt, and I didn't realize until after that I'd just done delts/traps between my leg work on Monday, so that was pretty short rest for me to hit chest.

    Not a phenomenal day by any means, but the additional strength on incline was nice.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Didn't hear back after it had been 24 hours, so I called and left a message. Then I called 3 more times and never got through. A full day passes. Needless to say I'm not at all pleased with this. My doctor just got back from medical leave, and I know they're swamped, but the least they could do is send me the results so I can look them over while they're getting caught up on things. It's like they seem to forget how much these things affect peoples' lives. I feel like I've been living my life with the pause button on for nearly the last year and it is horribly frustrating to wait each additional day just feeling miserable.

    I love basketball. When i was in college and grad school we'd run up to 10 games a night and be out there for about 3 hours 4-5 days a week. I can't wait to be back in that condition from an aerobic standpoint.

    Ya the health care takes there time with everything.

    I hear ya, it always feels good to lift heavy, but when your cardio and conditioning is at your best I always find you feel the best/healthiest all the time.
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    but when your cardio and conditioning is at your best I always find you feel the best/healthiest all the time.
    This is exactly true. I long to have that back, lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    7/2/11 - Back


    Pullups: BWx12/x12/x11/x8
    Bent-over Rows: 165x15/x12/x10/x8
    T-Bar Rows: 150x15/x12/x10/x8
    DB Rows: 75x15/x12/x10/x8
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 140x15/x12/x10
    Lat Pulldowns: 140x12/x12/x10








    7/4/11 - Arms


    Olympic Bar Curls: 65x15/90x12/110x12/115x12/115x12/95x15
    DB Hammer Curls: 65's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 25's x 12 (slow)
    Overhead Ring Curls: 75x15/x15/x15/70x15

    Straight Tri Bar Pushdowns: 160x15/180x15/190x15/190x15
    Overhead Tri Bar Extensions: 130x12/x12/x12/x12
    Reverse Ring Curls (very slow contractions): 40x15/x15/x15/x15

    Reverse Wrist Rolls: 100x25/110x20/120x20
    DB Wrist Curls: 30x10/x10





    7/5/11 - Basketball - 2 hours





    I also need to note that about a week ago, I've noticed some pimples popping up here and there; nothing major at all, but I rarely get them, so it's quite probably that it's due to the increase in testosterone production due to the Titanium namely (DAA never did this to me).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    7/2/11 - Back


    Pullups: BWx12/x12/x11/x8
    Bent-over Rows: 165x15/x12/x10/x8
    T-Bar Rows: 150x15/x12/x10/x8
    DB Rows: 75x15/x12/x10/x8
    Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns: 140x15/x12/x10
    Lat Pulldowns: 140x12/x12/x10








    7/4/11 - Arms


    Olympic Bar Curls: 65x15/90x12/110x12/115x12/115x12/95x15
    DB Hammer Curls: 65's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 75's x 12 / 25's x 12 (slow)
    Overhead Ring Curls: 75x15/x15/x15/70x15

    Straight Tri Bar Pushdowns: 160x15/180x15/190x15/190x15
    Overhead Tri Bar Extensions: 130x12/x12/x12/x12
    Reverse Ring Curls (very slow contractions): 40x15/x15/x15/x15

    Reverse Wrist Rolls: 100x25/110x20/120x20
    DB Wrist Curls: 30x10/x10





    7/5/11 - Basketball - 2 hours





    I also need to note that about a week ago, I've noticed some pimples popping up here and there; nothing major at all, but I rarely get them, so it's quite probably that it's due to the increase in testosterone production due to the Titanium namely (DAA never did this to me).
    Great update!

    I'm guessing it's from the Testofen and DAA with the helps of LCLT as it will enhance the overall test boost
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great update!

    I'm guessing it's from the Testofen and DAA with the helps of LCLT as it will enhance the overall test boost
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Representative | [email protected] | Inspire to Evolve
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-23-2011, 11:43 PM
  2. Adamantium + Erase + Titanium = EAT Stack!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 12:50 AM
  3. Athletix Adamantium for April! (and Titanium, too!)
    By obvious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:30 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-27-2011, 09:12 PM
Log in
Log in