808rebel continues his Summer Shred w/ BPS' COMBUSTION (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Lol, well that's a bummer - guess I won't be trying WFv2 then...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***


  2. Lol. It seems like only certain people didn't respond for WFv1, and I was one of them. And so far I don't work with v2 either. I guess if u liked the first one then u'll love this one. And if u didn't respond well to the first one then ull be in the same boat as me.
    •   
       


  3. Day 10: Chest
    warmup: 10-min 3.1-mile bike @ 10-resistance
    BB bench: 135x10, 185x10, 225x6, 235x4 x2, 225x5, 185x5, 135x10 x2 (wasn't feeling it. realized my back, tris, and lats were still exhausted from the DL a couple days ago)
    incline BB on smith: 90x10-15 for 4-5 sets, just focussed on chest iso and chest contractions
    cardio: played a couple games of basketball, nothing too serious

    Diet:3 piece bacon, 2 eggs
    2 slices meatloaf
    -gym-
    1 serving raisins
    high fiber oatmeal
    3 scoops myo
    Mexican Spot - Chicken Chimichonga (sp?) plate.

    Today's reactions: Had good energy. Overall bad lift numbers-wise, but I worked the chest muscle pretty good. I will mention that I was still dealing with a mildly-upset stomach from yesterday's scoop of White Flood. The cheat meal was bad, but my body does feel 100% back to normal. I won't be trying the White Flood out for a bit. So hopefully I can stay on track for the rest of the Combustion run.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  4. Day 11: Rest

    Diet
    2 piece bacon, 4 piece portuguese sausage, 1 egg, 1 egg white
    12" subway "the feast" on wheat [split up, ate each half about 3 hours apart]
    2 breakfast burittos 2x[high fiber tortilla, 1.5 egg, 1 piece bacon, onions, bell pepper]

    Today's Reactions:Nothin new to report. Except that there is exactly 1 week til my vacation, so this next week is going to be all STRICT dieting and extra cardio. Im going to see if i can get 210 to show up on the scale
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    ...there is exactly 1 week til my vacation, so this next week is going to be all STRICT dieting and extra cardio. Im going to see if i can get 210 to show up on the scale
    Go hard for it, bud!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Go hard for it, bud!

    ~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie!

    Day 12: Back
    warmup: .5-mile 10-min 3.4-speed 15.0-incline treadmill
    bent over BB rows (underhand): 135x10, 185x10, 225x8, 245x8, 255x6, dropset 225x6, 135x12
    cable lat pulldowns (behind the head): 100x10, 130x10, 160x10, 190x7, 205x5 dropset 175x7, 145x10
    t-bar (overhand grip, targeting upper back and traps): 45x10, 90x10, 135x10, 160x8, 180x8 dropset 90x8, 45x12
    cable lat push-downs: 100x10, 130x10, 150x8, 130x10
    cardio: shot around for ~30min and played 3 full court games

    Diet:
    2 piece bacon, 3 piece portuguese sausage, 1 egg, 1 egg white
    1 thick slice of turkey meatloaf
    -gym-
    1 serving raisins
    high fiber oatmeal
    3 scoops myo
    1.5 cans of tuna
    edamame (dry roasted)
    thick slice of meatloaf w/ ~50g of brown rice
    almonds

    Today's Reactions: Today was awesome. Finally got over the WF, and got my digestive system running smoothly again...so with the rest and refuel I was solid today. Immediately noticed during warmup that I was getting lazy @ 3.2 speed, and had to bump it up to 3.4. Widened my grip on bent over rows ~1 inch on each side, I hit my entire back much, much better. My breaks between sets were minimal, just like when I first started the combustion. My stamina was up, and I felt good today. Basketball was good too. Post-workout weight of 212.3 so I'm back on track, my morning weight was 217! I still have excessive energy right now as I'm typing this, and I didn't even take my 4th pill yet today.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  7. ***Morning Update: 209.8lb this morning!!!*** I seriously couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this on the scale. I had to weigh myself 4 times before I believed it, lol. I love when I have cheat days because shortly after I'll break-through to a new low weight




    I feel a little slimmer, 5lb down from 2 weeks ago idk if i see it in the pics though..I'm still happy though
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  8. Great to hear your back on track and feeling good in the gym bro.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    ***Morning Update: 209.8lb this morning!!!*** I seriously couldnt believe my eyes when I saw this on the scale. I had to weigh myself 4 times before I believed it, lol. I love when I have cheat days because shortly after I'll break-through to a new low weight

    I feel a little slimmer, 5lb down from 2 weeks ago idk if i see it in the pics though..I'm still happy though
    AWESOME!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  10. ^ Thanks

    Day 13: Shoulders
    Standing bb ohp: 95x12, 115x10, 125x6 x2, dropset 115x6, 95x10
    Seated db ohp: 50x10, 60x10, 65x7, 70x3, 50x10
    behind-the-back bb upright rows: 45x15, 65x12, 95x12, 115x10, dropset 95x15, 45x15
    underhand front db raises: 20x12, 25x10, 30x10, 35x8, 40x8
    cardio: 3 games back to back full court basketball

    Diet:
    2 piece bacon, 3 piece portuguese sausage, 1 egg, 1 egg white
    1.5 can tuna
    -gym-
    1 serving raisins
    High fiber oatmeal
    3 scoops myo
    1 slice turkey meatloaf w/ ~30g brown rice
    Edamame
    2 chicken quesadillas (high fiber tortilla, cheese, chicken breast)

    Today's reactions: A LOT of energy today. Rest between sets were minimal. Had to force myself to rest because I just wanted to keep going. Not the best numbers for me but I was getting solid full reps and really hitting the entire shoulder well. And I was full of energy still when I was playing basketball. I was sweating the entire time and I didn't even sit down at all the whole time I was on the courts. Solid day.
    •   
       


  11. Nice workout man, shoulders are always fun.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Nice workout man, shoulders are always fun.
    Thanks. Gotta love shoulder day

    Day 14: arms
    Warmup: .6-mile 15.0-incline treadmill @ 3.3-speed.
    Seated db curls: 20x10, 25x10, 35x10, 40x10, 45x8, 50x5
    Overhand wide-grip ez curl bar+50 x12 superset db hammer curls 30x10, 35x8, 35x8
    Cable curls: 80x10 x3 superset standing overhead tricep extentions: 30x10, 35x8 x2
    Downward Cable tricep extensions: 100x12, 120x10, 130x8

    Diet:
    2 piece bacon, 5 piece portuguese sausage, 2 eggs
    Chicken + 2 piece bacon w/ cheese wrap
    -gym-
    Raisins
    Oatmeal
    3 scoops myo
    Chicken breast and broccoli
    Edamame

    Today was really good. Im had a lot of energy. Was actually gunna rest but I couldn't. I had a crap load of hw to do and I think I accidentally took 5 of em today. I was so in the zone, I honestly did 7 straight hours of homework with nothing but water and combustion. Normally my back or my neck bothers me after studying that long but not today. Im stoked on the energy.

  13. Day 15; Legs
    Squats: 135x8, 185x8, 225x8, 275x3 x2, 225x6 x2, 135x12
    Single-leg Leg extentions (plate loaded): 45x10, 90x10, 115x8, 135x6, 45x8
    Straight-leg deadlifts: 225x10, 275x8, 295x8, 315x8
    Cardio: 27-min 1.5-mile @ 10.0-incline + 9-min .6-mile @ 5.0-incline

    Diet:
    2 piece bacon, 5 piece portuguese sausage, 2 eggs
    Can of tuna
    -gym-
    Raisins
    Oatmeal
    3 scoops myo
    Chicken Tenders
    chicken breast w/ some brown rice

    Today's reaction: it was epic. I was drenched the entire workout. Had ALOT of energy, it was pretty awesome. Usually cardio after legs is not an option, but it was no problem today. s fro

  14. Damn cardio after legs that is intense.

  15. Just wanted to do an update. I just got back from my trip yesterday. Like I had anticipated, I put on some weight. I was on a no-holds diet during the trip ....I think I put on 5-6 lbs. I do have about a week left of combustion, so while I detox from my trip, Im also gunna finish up the combustion and try and get back close to 210.

    Had an aweseome chest workout yesterday, but I wont get into detail. Ill start the log back up either today or tomorrow.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  16. Most of that is probably water weight, you'll drop it quick. Hope you had an awesome vacation!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    Just wanted to do an update. I just got back from my trip yesterday. Like I had anticipated, I put on some weight. I was on a no-holds diet during the trip ....I think I put on 5-6 lbs. I do have about a week left of combustion, so while I detox from my trip, Im also gunna finish up the combustion and try and get back close to 210.

    Had an aweseome chest workout yesterday, but I wont get into detail. Ill start the log back up either today or tomorrow.
    Mostly water i bet in a few days you drop that all

  18. Thanks, i had a great vacation. And yes, I lost most of it the weight already. Got off the plane at 220! Weighed 215 yesterday, and Woke up this morning at 213.0, but I still feel sloppy compared to before the trip. Gotta get back on the grind!

  19. Here's what I did yesterday. Figured I'd write it up since im bored and I remember everything.

    Phase 2: Day 2 Back
    warmup: 3.1 mile bike @ 10 resistance
    Bent over rows (underhand): 135x15, 185x10, 225x10, 245x8
    Deadlifts: 225x10, 315x8, 405x3, 455x1, 315x6
    T-Bar (overhand): 45x10, 90x10, 115x10
    Cable Lat Pull-downs (behind neck): 130x10, 160x10, 190x6

    Diet:
    High fiber oatmeal
    5 piece portuguese sausage, 2 eggs
    -gym-
    raisins
    3 scoops myo
    1 beef burrito
    3 egg omlette (2 piece bacon, onions and bell pepper)
    2.5 scoops myo before bed
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  20. Good progress dude!! These pills are fun, eh?? Gives that extra edge to your workouts.
    SEMPER FI!!

  21. ^^Thanks man, gotta love the energy

    Phase 2: Day 3: Bi's + Cardio
    warmup: max-incline treadmill for .5-miles
    standing curl: 25x10, 35x10, 40x10, 45x6
    standing hammer iso: 30x10, 35x10, 40x8, 45x6
    standing overhand ez-curl bar curls w/ superset preacher curls: bar+20 x10 each exercise, bar+30 x10
    burnout single-arm preacher w/ ez curl bar (no weights) 10reps x2
    cardio: 4 games full court bball

    Diet:
    3 piece bacon. 2 eggs
    oatmeal
    -gym-
    raisins
    3 scoops myo
    chicken, broccoli, brown rice
    chicken quesadilla
    ****somehow got the munchies big time and couldn't stop eating***
    3 otter pops
    peaches and "light & fit" yogurt
    bowl of raisin brand

    After this^ workout I weighed in at 212, and woke up the following morning (today) at 211.8. Stoked. making my way below 210 again Idk how i pulled off a lower weight after all that I ate last night
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  22. I like seeing those single arm preacher curls done with the bar. I'm the only one who does those at my gym, and I always get looks when I do them.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I like seeing those single arm preacher curls done with the bar. I'm the only one who does those at my gym, and I always get looks when I do them.
    I love those things. I think im the only guy at my gym that does it too. I sort of made it up back in high school when I was obsessed with lifting arms, now I do it every so often. It's like doing a preacher DB, but muuuuch more stable and strict with the grip angle

    Phase 2- Day 4: Shoulders
    warmup: 3.1 mile 10-resistance bike 10min
    seated military BB: 95x12, 115x10, 135x10, 145x6, 145x5 dropset 135x6, 115x9, 95x8
    standing BB behind-the-back upright rows: 45x15, 65x12, 95x15, 115x10, 95x15, 45x15
    OHP machine (parallel, thumbs back grip): 50x8, 60x6, 50x8
    db front raises: 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 35x8
    cardio: 5 or 6 basketball games, I didn't want to stop

    Diet:
    2 pieces bacon, 3 piece portuguese sausage, 2 eggs
    oatmeal
    -gym-
    raisins
    3 scoops myo
    chicken breast and ~20g brown rice
    ~16oz new york steak and onions w/ broccoli
    3 scoops myo

    Today's Reactions: I had an insane amount of energy today. warmup was effortless, breaks between sets were 3 minutes tops, I did my entire workout in like 50 minutes. Put up some shots for like 30 minutes, and then played 2 straight hours of basketball. Oh, and I weighed in at 209.0 after the workout, which is close to my all time low of 208.8, so that's awesome. Making quick progress
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  24. damn you were going like the energizer bunny, great workout.

  25. Phase 2- Day 5: Legs
    warmup: 10min 3.1-mile 10-resistance bike
    squats: 135x10, 185x10, 225x6, x5, x5, x6, (was working on form today, I tend to lean forward and put a lot of strain on my back when doing 225 and up), 185 ATG w/ bottom pause x6, x6, x5, 135 x10
    single leg, plate-loaded, leg extensions: 45x10, 90x10, 115x8
    was gunna do front squats but my legs were fried
    no cardio, shot some hoops for about 30mins though

    Diet:
    3 piece bacon, 2 eggs
    hawaiian bbq: teri beef, garlic chicken, noodles, some white rice (didn't eat much of it)
    -gym-
    raisins
    3 scoops myo
    gf's leftover hawaiian bbq: garlic chicken and chicken katsu, no rice

    Today's workout was great. Although it was mostly just squats, I did them well, with a solid sweat, and good thermo feeling the entire time. Mentally and physically I had the energy to go harder, but my legs were simply fried.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  26. 10 sets of squats is a nice workout in and of itself.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    10 sets of squats is a nice workout in and of itself.
    Hell yeah it is.

  28. I guess I didn't look at it that way. But yes, I agree. Its 2 days later and my legs are still a little phased.

    Nothing to update from yesterday. Went to the gym and played 3 games of basketball, that's it.

  29. I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates the past couple of days. After I shed the vacation weight, there wasn't anything new to report. I finished the last of the Combustion yesterday. And I'm very happy with my result.I'm currently at 210 hydrated, and fed, and that's exactly what I wanted.

    I will report that I noticed a SERIOUS deprivation of energy during my vacation, and I'm experienced the same thing today. Combustion is really the only stim I take besides my preworkout, so not being on it left me very tired. Also, I'd like to be honest and say, if I wanted to reach a lower weight, say 205, I could have easily did it with COMBUSTION. It's just that I didn't want to get much lighter than 210 because I had been planning to start a PH cycle, which I just started today

    Overall, Combustion is a solid product. The most noticable effect was an increase in stamina and energy throughout my workouts and cardio. It was just insane. My warmup today, w/o combustion was way more difficult. The fat burning effects were clearly working because weight loss while maintaining muscle mass was apparent, I was still making gains and even set a couple of PR's. Combustion worked great for my recomp, and would be killer on a cut. Thanks again BPS for hooking me up!

    -I think I'll throw up a pic sometime, maybe in the morning. But I pretty much look the same as the most recent picture I posted on here @ 208 or 209 lb, whatever it was lol.

    ALOHA!
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    I'd like to apologize for the lack of updates the past couple of days. After I shed the vacation weight, there wasn't anything new to report. I finished the last of the Combustion yesterday. And I'm very happy with my result.I'm currently at 210 hydrated, and fed, and that's exactly what I wanted.

    I will report that I noticed a SERIOUS deprivation of energy during my vacation, and I'm experienced the same thing today. Combustion is really the only stim I take besides my preworkout, so not being on it left me very tired. Also, I'd like to be honest and say, if I wanted to reach a lower weight, say 205, I could have easily did it with COMBUSTION. It's just that I didn't want to get much lighter than 210 because I had been planning to start a PH cycle, which I just started today

    Overall, Combustion is a solid product. The most noticable effect was an increase in stamina and energy throughout my workouts and cardio. It was just insane. My warmup today, w/o combustion was way more difficult. The fat burning effects were clearly working because weight loss while maintaining muscle mass was apparent, I was still making gains and even set a couple of PR's. Combustion worked great for my recomp, and would be killer on a cut. Thanks again BPS for hooking me up!

    -I think I'll throw up a pic sometime, maybe in the morning. But I pretty much look the same as the most recent picture I posted on here @ 208 or 209 lb, whatever it was lol.

    ALOHA!
    Great log and review bro, thank you.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Summer Cutting with BPS Combustion
    By Bolanrox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 07-30-2011, 02:18 PM
  2. Cutting with COMBUSTION (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 04:05 PM
  3. BPS Combustion Sponsored log
    By burymestanding in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 06:48 PM
  4. 808rebel's Summer Shred w/ PES' Superman Stack
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 06:54 PM
  5. Rate my Summer of Shred Stack
    By Korben in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Log in
Log in