Enhanced will spontaneously combust his fat!! (sponosred log)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. LMAO!!! I get that exact same quote when I'm not feeling good too!! Thats hilarious.. I cant win w her & her mom. If I'm trying to bulk up, "I'm too big already" & if I'm cutting, "I'm way too skinny!". But then, after I drop a few lbs, they're the first ones to ask how I did it.

Great workout this morning. It was combustion free, cuz I gotta go back to sleep in a couple hours. I took 3g of my di-creatine malate & did chest & abs. Forgot to weigh in this morning. From the looks of it, I'm thinking I'm up a few lbs.

This mornings pic:
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Looking good man! I often forget that my wife is really the exception - she's on just as much stuff as I am!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. Looking great bro, keep up the good work.

4. Thanks, just weighed in...... 164 @ 20%... . I guess we all agree that % is off a little. I guess this is going from cut to recomp!

5. Its almost impossible to be over 12% and show abs like you are bro.
    •   

6. Well, that makes me feel better.. My Long-term goal has been to get sub 10% by Jan 19, 2012.. That's the day I turn 40... If I keep this pace, that goal will be a reality before January!! It's just so easy to stay off the keto diet.. BUT, keto + Combustion = absolute fat burning!!! Might take a month off, possibly run a mild PH, & then get back on Combustion along w/ some other goodies. Really wish I had run a topical along w/ this. I can only imagine what the results would have been..

Damn, just checked & I'm down to 4 pills left!! Well, that sucks!!

FINAL REVIEW: THIS STUFF KICKS A$$!!!

Seriously though, this supplement aint no push over. I'll weigh in tomorrow & maybe get one last pics just for grins.. Tomorrow was going to be leg day & 30 min on the bike. I'll prolly throw some abs in the mix too if I'm taking pics!

I'll post up a better final review tomorrow morning.
    SEMPER FI!!

7. Honestly those bodyfat step on scales can be so crazily off I wouldn't look into that one bit. I can't remember the whole reasoning off the top of my head, but I know they can be very misleading. I think something about your hydration level can even through them seriously off.

You aren't 20% bodyfat...at all. You have a six pack man.

8. Quote Originally Posted by seccsi View Post
    Honestly those bodyfat step on scales can be so crazily off I wouldn't look into that one bit. I can't remember the whole reasoning off the top of my head, but I know they can be very misleading. I think something about your hydration level can even through them seriously off.

You aren't 20% bodyfat...at all. You have a six pack man.
    You're right, he's way leaner than that. You just can't get an accurate idea of body composition from the bottom of your feet.

Enhanced - thanks for running this log for us man. We appreciate it. Great review - lookin' forward to those pics!

***NOW @ NP***

9. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Well, that makes me feel better.. My Long-term goal has been to get sub 10% by Jan 19, 2012.. That's the day I turn 40... If I keep this pace, that goal will be a reality before January!! It's just so easy to stay off the keto diet.. BUT, keto + Combustion = absolute fat burning!!! Might take a month off, possibly run a mild PH, & then get back on Combustion along w/ some other goodies. Really wish I had run a topical along w/ this. I can only imagine what the results would have been..

Damn, just checked & I'm down to 4 pills left!! Well, that sucks!!

FINAL REVIEW: THIS STUFF KICKS A$$!!!

Seriously though, this supplement aint no push over. I'll weigh in tomorrow & maybe get one last pics just for grins.. Tomorrow was going to be leg day & 30 min on the bike. I'll prolly throw some abs in the mix too if I'm taking pics!

I'll post up a better final review tomorrow morning.
    Awesome bro, look forward to final weight and pics

10. Sorry fellas, very long day. I'll post review/pics tomorrow.

Can't thank you guys enough for this opportunity.

11. If thats 20%, then I'm over 30%

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    If thats 20%, then I'm over 30%
    Same here; we're in trouble!

***NOW @ NP***

13. OK, got all the pics uploaded.. Sorry if this page loads slow, I felt like throwing in a couple extra pics..

Well, what can I say? This stuff delivers! Without a doubt! Had I stuck to the keto diet, I'd probably be down to around 150-155!! I felt like the routine I was running was causing too much muscle loss, so I changed it up a little. In the end, I ended up sacrificing a little more fat loss just to keep some mass.. Gonna have to work/tweak that a little.. It's hard being a shift worker w/ 2 babies & all the summer get togethers.. I considered the Lean Gains diet, but I honestly can't see myself going 16 hours w/out eating. I attempted it on one of my work nights & could feel my blood sugar dropping like a rock.. Got all sweaty & light headed.. I'll stick w/ keto & complex carbs..

Energy - 10 out of 10. This was one of the cleanest, longest lasting diet pills I've taken in a long time.. Matter of fact, I'd have to say every. I usually am cool w/ the jitters that sometimes come w/ the energy, but I think I'm beginning to enjoy this clean stuff better.. In the gym, it was awesome! I'd get up @ 3:45am, pop 2 orange pills & by 4:05, I was ready to rock! I'd get to the gym & just totally kill it! The sweat that I worked up was pretty cool too! Oh, I forgot to mention, I'd be getting up @ 3:45am after going to bed around 11pm... I know, it's not the healthiest, but it's just kind of the lifestyle we live over here. The wife & I need out quiet downtime when the kids go down, so we just chill & watch TV for a bit & then finally make our way into the bedroom..

Endurance - 10 out of 10. I never wanted to leave the gym. The cardio was somewhat enjoyable! I HATE cardio, so this was a big + for me. My HIIT was always fun. Sure, Pandora had something to do w/ it, but these pills really got me through..

Thermo - 10 out of 10. Like I said, I would be soaked in the gym! At work, I felt that warmth all day long. This is one of the aspects of a diet pill that I enjoy. I like being hot. Can't stand being cold. Bring on the thermo's!!!

BPS, like I said, I can't thank you guys enough for offering this to me for a logging opportunity. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of life while on these pills. I WILL be getting more, and I've been bragging about you guys on FB on a continuous basis..

Now, w/out any further delay, the pics. Like I said, yesterday was balls to the wall from 4:30am till about 11pm last night. It was my only full day off of the week (working all this weekend), so I had to get a lot done. First was gym, then haircut, then cut grass, go to Soc. Security office for new card (can't believe I lost mine..), go to Academy Sports, play in backyard w/ kids, grill salmon, play w/ kids more, bathe kids... Finally shut it down around 9 last night w/ a nice glass of Cabernet to reward my hard work..

This was when I woke up yesterday. The wife decided to cook a lasagna the night before, (whole wheat of course) & I just couldn't stop..

These pills work so good, I decided to cut the front yard TWICE yesterday!! I did the criss/cross pattern in 90+ temperatures!! WTF is wrong w/ me? That's what the wife was asking..

These two shots were from yesterday after cutting the grass. I was feelin it, so I took some shots. The fist one is unflexed. The abs are still there! The bottom two were from this morning after my chest workout.

Thanks again, BPS!! You guys & your supps rock!!
    SEMPER FI!!

14. Fan-freaking-tastic!!@!!

***NOW @ NP***

15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Fan-freaking-tastic!!@!!
    Your absolutely right, Combustion is fan-freaking-tastic!! Already lookinh forward to running it again!! Gonna go look up your other product now.

16. Awesome results!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pre-workout for enhanced aggression
    By diezel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 05:17 AM
  2. Cleetus is MuthaF'ing Mesomorph (APS semi-sponosred)
    By CleetusVanDam in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 08-19-2011, 09:13 PM
  3. CLA for enhanced fat loss
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:59 AM
  4. My DNP log (OMG I MIGHT COMBUST...RUN!)
    By deuce747 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-25-2007, 10:16 AM
  5. Enhanced Living Through Supplementation
    By Giantz11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 09:46 PM