Enhanced will spontaneously combust his fat!! (sponosred log)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First & foremost, thanks to BPS for giving me this opportunity to log their new product. After reading the write-up, I knew this was something I had to try.

I just finished logging the Progestin for Taurus Nutrition, & that stuff was no joke! Had a great run, but towards the end, I got lazy & the flab came back. We have a beach trip planned for the end of July, so this is the perfect opportunity to shed some bf!! According to friends & family, I'm too skinny... They'll never understand.. :lol:

Here's a couple of before pics: This one was yesterday afternoon, upon waking. (worked nights last night)

This one was on June 8th during my Progestin run:

As all of you can see, I'm far from being too skinny!! WTF!!??

Anyway, just like the rest of the loggers, my main goal is fat loss! :head: To help me achieve that goal, I'm going keto, or a modified keto. I'll do refeed's on Sat & Sun, but the foods will be healthy. I'm cutting out all weekday alcohol consumption (having days off during the week, being a shift worker, this gets tough, but the benefits make it worth it)!!
Training will be as crazy as my work schedule. I'll be doing a lot of circuit training and a lot more of HIIT. Obviously, I'll be hitting abs at least 3x a week. I like to give them time to rest like the other muscles.

First impression: Holy black pepper smell, Batman!! :lol: My wife said she could smell it right away when I opened up the bottle. I took my first dose of 2 pills @ 4pm & was kickin' by about 4:25pm!! Very clean, non jittery, type of energy. On the drive into work, I was one w/ the road.. VERY focused on the task at hand. I stayed energized, big time all the way up to 11:30, when I took my 2nd dose of 1 pill.

Energy - Excellent! I went to work last night on about 3 hours of sleep during the day yesterday. My job permits me to sleep from about 11-3am.. Well, I never once got tired! It's now 8am & I'm just now getting drowsy. Gonna try & get up early enough this afternoon to at least hit cardio.

Appetite - Gone! As I already stated, I'm on keto. Yesterday was day one of that. I may have taken in a max of 8 carbs in the last 24 hours. I ate plenty of tuna & nuts last night. I need to get more protein powder & other sources of healthy fats.

Mood - Great! Even w/ minimal sleep & no comfort foods, I stayed in a very good mood!!

So far, looks like BPS put a great combo into a capsule! I'm looking forward to seeing how this melts the fat away w/ this diet & workout plan I have in front of me.

Any visitors to this thread, feel free to comment, critique, or flame!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
you're right - it does smell like fresh black pepper or oregano or something. :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the comments, fellas!

I'd say major update today, but it might just be water weight.. I'm down 3lbs!

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday, due to working shift last night. I did, however, make it this morning on the way home from work.

I dosed my 2 pills yesterday afternoon around 2:30, & then the second 1 pill around 10:30 last night. The energy these pills give is simply awesome! When I work nights, I have the opportunity to catch a nap from 11pm to 3am. Well, I tried to catch a nap, but couldn't quite do it. Way too much energy!

This morning at the gym, I did an upper body circuit course. This lasted about 45 minutes. I followed that up w/ abs & then a 25 minute brisk walk on a major incline on the treadmill. I was starving, so when the workout started, I had to break down & eat a granola bar.. Carbs are still super low, but the energy & drive is still there! Anyway, when I started the workout, I looked pretty flat. After my upper body workout, I was swollen right up! Must've been those extra carbs I took in.

After I left the gym, soaked in sweat, I picked up a small bottle of chocolate milk. I chugged that down & was in bed about an hour after that.

I got up about noon, made a cup of coffee & dosed 2 combustion. Four hours later, & I'm still energized & very warm. Really loving the thermo effect I get from this. Wishing I had some Eviscerate to rub on the abs to help bring out that much more.

I got a few pics this morning after hitting the weights. I'll put them on the computer & see how they look compared to that earlier photo. If theres any difference, I'll post one up. In case you can't tell, I'm a picture whore!! :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got up this morning & forgot to weigh in. Sucks, cuz I ate maybe 5 carbs throught the entire day! Oh well, I'll catch it tomorrow.

Got up @ 4am this morning to go to the gym to get about 4:45 for a quick quad workout followed by 30 min of HIIT on the treadmill.
Initially, I didn't quite feel the energy rush that I've been experiencing. I did notice, however, a desire to keep running. If it weren't for having to work today, I probably would have spent a lot more time in the gym this morning!

I ate 7 scrambled eggs w/ sausage, covered w/ cheddar cheese around 7:30. I stayed busy right up till about 11. Not once did I get hungry. I'm thinking these pills are helping the appetite AND certain cravings. In other words, they've also instilled a little more dietary discipline in me!! :head:

The clean, all day long energy is very nice. Especially when I'm on shift. I'm a new hire in this chemical plant, so the focus & energy have really helped me retain a lot of the information thats being thrown at me all day or night.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in 4 results, bro. where do you purchase this product? i am fully unaware.

M

menelaus

Awards
Just got my bottle yesterday, I weighed in a 219 and looking to lose 40lbs so I'm very excited to read this log (especially since we know each other) :) Anyway, I have to plan it out cause I'm already taking a different dietary supplement so I want to give some time to empty my system and then I'll start my own log. In the meantime, I'll keep an eye on this one. I'm doing P90X during the mornings for my workouts and One on One with Tony Horton at nights. I think when I do Combustion, I'm going to do P90X Classic, doing Lean right now, and then do Insanity for my night workouts to focus on cardio. I want to see how Combustion will handle a high cardio based workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got up this morning & forgot to weigh in. Sucks, cuz I ate maybe 5 carbs throught the entire day! Oh well, I'll catch it tomorrow.

Got up @ 4am this morning to go to the gym to get about 4:45 for a quick quad workout followed by 30 min of HIIT on the treadmill.
Initially, I didn't quite feel the energy rush that I've been experiencing. I did notice, however, a desire to keep running. If it weren't for having to work today, I probably would have spent a lot more time in the gym this morning!

I ate 7 scrambled eggs w/ sausage, covered w/ cheddar cheese around 7:30. I stayed busy right up till about 11. Not once did I get hungry. I'm thinking these pills are helping the appetite AND certain cravings. In other words, they've also instilled a little more dietary discipline in me!! :head:

The clean, all day long energy is very nice. Especially when I'm on shift. I'm a new hire in this chemical plant, so the focus & energy have really helped me retain a lot of the information thats being thrown at me all day or night.
initially i was just interested in the stim effect of combustion, but i have been very impressed with it's fatburning ability-down 4 pounds since starting.

hope everything is going well with new job!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
T, the job is going great! Just a lot to learn. I weighed in this morning & am 3lbs down!

Went to the gym this morning & knocked out about 20 min of an arm workout, did a quick ab session & then got on the bike for about 25 min. Thighs were pumped big time when I got off.

I'll start my refeed tonight w a bunch of jambalaya!! I could eat that stuff everyday. Been eating various salads all week, so tonight should be fun.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
checking in here. sounds like ur loving it just as much as I am! combustion is great.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
checking in here. sounds like ur loving it just as much as I am! combustion is great.
Yeah, I'm loving this stuff big time!! Energy, mood, focus, fat burning! Can't beat it!

Went to the gym this morning around 7am.. Had the day off today. Got there & was amp'd big time! I went in & did an upper body circuit course. By the time I finished that, I was soaked, & I was wearing a wife beater! :lol: After upper body, I did a light set of abs & then got on the bike. I got shin splints from the treadmill the other day & then walking for about 2 hours in work boots yesterday @ work! Kinda hurts! I did 25 min of HIIT on the bike & felt great!

Got home & made some whole wheat pancakes about an hour later for my boy & ended up having 3 small ones. I put some cinnamon on top to help a little further w/ the blood sugar. My refeed started last night w/ the jambalaya. That stuff was slammin!!! :head: I did about 3-4 hours of yard work today, so I actually missed my lunch. I'm pretty sure those three pancakes were burned off outside today. I ended up making a protein shake to help get some amino's in.. We're supposed to be going out tonight, so I'll finish my refeed tonight after dinner.

Tomorrow will be legs & then more cardio! I haven't done this much cardio in one week in years!! :lol:

I HATE CARDIO!!!! But, Combustion seems to be getting me through just fine...:fing02:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a pic from 5 days ago. I can see the leaning out coming rather quickly.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I weighed in this morning AFTER taking my combustion (full glass of water), wearing my shorts/shirt. Scale said 163. I'll get a more accurate reading tomorrow morning.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
those are some quick noticable results! good job man

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd have to say part of the results are also from the keto diet.. Not taking anything away from the "supplement", but it's just that, a supplement to my diet & exercise..:study:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Exactly. if your diet is on point, this stuff works wonders!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No time for a full update, but guess who's down another lb!! :head:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL, really diggin' the way I'm looking too. Thinking I need to throw a little more weights into the routine though. I haven't been taking any other supplements, so I'm thinking of throwing a pre-workout in the mix, or maybe just some di-creatine malate. We're going to Orange Beach the weekend of July 22nd, so I want to put on a little more size while leaning out even more.

I think the longer I take this, the more it suppresses my appetite, if that's possible. I worked last night, & probably could have gone the full 12 hour shift eating only a handfull of almonds & a spoon or two of some tuna! I just was not hungry! I did drink a ton of water though. My thirst stays w/ me 24/7!

Gonna go eat about a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese & hit the sack. I'll get up this afternoon, shower & weigh in. Before I go to work tonight, I'll hit the gym & do upper body & cardio. My shins are feeling better, so I might do some treadmill HIIT.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WTF??!!?!? I've been up since 3pm yesterday & I'm still functioning fine! What did you guys do to me? :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You most certainly did! I slept yesterday till 2pm, got up, popped 2 Combustion & 20 min later, I was ready to go! Went to the gym & did a chest/back workout, followed by abs & then 25 min of HIIT on the treadmill. Dude, I was soaked to the bone!! Went to work after that & popped pill #3 around 11pm. I stayed energized till around 5:30am & then slowly started to feel the drowziness come on.. I had planned on going to the gym this morning to get an arm workout in before coming home & going to bed, but I was just too tired. I figured if I did go to the gym, I'd just be going through the motions & not get a decent enough workout.

Just woke up about an hour ago. Took my 2 Combustion, & as I sit here typing this, I'm very warm. It cracks me up when I burp & taste the black pepper.. :lol:

I weighed in after I woke up & went back up to 163.. Time to get a little more serious. I did have a Bud Light this morning when I got off shift, so that's probably where I shot myself in the foot.. I'm off till Monday, so I'll have a few solid days in the gym to burn some more calories. My refeed starts tomorrow, so that means I'll hit legs hard tomorrow morning! :head:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice, have a fun and safe 4th weekend.
Will do! Been playin w/ the kids all day! Had to come in & take my 2nd dose just to keep up w/ these kids!! :lol:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Only one beer? That's some self-control right there. I get one in my belly and it's like opening the flood gates. ;)
Believe me, beer is my staple, errrr, crutch!! :lol: I'm on Epicurious.com right now looking up some gin recipes. Trying to stay away from the beers for a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will do! Been playin w/ the kids all day! Had to come in & take my 2nd dose just to keep up w/ these kids!! :lol:

aint nothing better.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
aint nothing better.
You got that right, brother!! :head:Quick note:I've taken supps w/ all these ingredients before. Not all at once, & evidently, not at these doses. The synergy is perfect! Energy, stamina, focus.. It's all there - all day!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You got that right, brother!! :head:Quick note:I've taken supps w/ all these ingredients before. Not all at once, & evidently, not at these doses. The synergy is perfect! Energy, stamina, focus.. It's all there - all day!

i hear ya!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, their energy is something else!! OK, I'm going to bed so I can get up early enough to hit the gym before work. Back to the grind f'ers!!! :head:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, their energy is something else!! OK, I'm going to bed so I can get up early enough to hit the gym before work. Back to the grind f'ers!!! :head:

the only bad thing about 3 day weekends is going back to work!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tell me about it. On the bike right now. Better update later today.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK folks, sorry for the lack of updates.. Between shift, family, 4th of July weekend, & a new business opportunity we have in the works, it's been super busy at this house!

I think w/ all the chaos, I've only missed 1 dose though! :lol: This stuff is simply awesome! I look forward to the next 6 hours after that first morning dose!

I have to confess, my discipline was friggin' shot during the 4th. Everywhere we went, people were cooking bad foods! I tried to eat my tuna & chicken here @ home, but then we'd get on the road & go to someone's house & I'd eat what they had to offer.. The beers didn't help any either. I'll get an up-to-date weigh in tomorrow. I think the abs are still looking decent, despite the lack of dietary caution.

I went to the gym yesterday & had an awesome leg workout. I went in thinking I'd just do some extensions & curls & then focus on abs & cardio. Well, I was feelin' it, so I went ahead & did like 5 sets of each & then went to the db's & did 3 sets of 20 lunges... I think that's what I'm feeling today!! From there, I did 3 sets of squats on the smith. Close stance w/ feet placed further in front of me for a good quad pump. After that, I knocked out 2 sets of deads just for ****s & grins..

Well, upon waking this morning & attempting to get out of bed, nobody was grinning! Talk about pain!!

Went into the gym this morning & did a pretty good shoulder workout. My traps are feeling it right now, big time.. Between each shoulder set, I did a set of some ab work. After shoulders & abs, I got on the bike for 30 min of HIIT. My thighs loosened up pretty good, but were also pumped like crazy too. It was as if I had some sort of N.O. supp in me. (haven't taken any pre-workout or N.O. supp since I started this)

I don't want this bottle to end, but at the same time, I'm ready for a PH run to start. I've been stocking up on support supps & PCT, so I'm just about ready. This will be perfect too - it can be a lean bulk!! :head:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WOW, nighttime weight: 162, 18.9%. We'll see what tomorrow morning brings.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No update this morning, I'll let this picture do the talkin!! :head:

Gonna eat some chorizo n eggs, stay up a couple hours, & go to bed. I'll get up @ 2 for cardio, then go to work.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Great results!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have to admit, that bf is off. If I get on the scale w/ real dry skin (feet), that number jumps way up. Im thinking I'm at least 5% lower than that.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

The abs are coming out better every day!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to throw in a topical!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, woke up late today, so no gym. It's OK, I've been hitting it pretty good this week. I've been getting up early enough where I can get to the gym and get a good weight session in and then cardio. I'm seeing visible results this week from that. My body looks fuller, but slimmer around the waist! Exactly what we all work for, right?

Going to keep hitting the weights real hard these next couple weeks. I think I have around 10 days left. Gonna squeeze every drop out of those pills! They really get me going for a great workout!

Ive been posting some of the results on FB & have a few people asking what I'm taking & where they can get some. I've directed all of them to your website. I believe in these pills, so I have no problems telling my friends to use them. They work.

Working one last night tonight & then I'm off for a couple days. Thinking of bringing my workout clothes w/ me & getting a shoulder workout in tomorrow before I go home. I'll bring it & see how I feel on the way home. I popped my first 2 pills @ 3:00pm, so my 2nd dose will be around 10:00 tonight. We'll see if that 2nd dose can get me to 6am.. :lol:

If not, I'll go home, sleep a few hrs & then get up & go knock out shoulders & some more HIIT.