Summer Cutting with BPS Combustion

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thanks again to BulkPref and BPS for the chance to review this!

I received my jar of Combustion in the mail today. Due to timing have already having taken my morning serving of Roxylean - I will be starting the review tomorrow.

I was definitely interested when Bulk said there was no jitters, and there shouldn't be much in terms of nausea. I started Using Roxy Lean last weekend, and while I have managed to tame some of the sides, (flushing, tingling of the skin is the one I mostly get) there is still the jitters. Unless I am going straight to the gym or out for a good long cardio session the jitters are there until it wears off. My mind seems mostly clear so its more of shaking than anything. To its credit though there have been no crashes and given the life of a parent with a 3 month and 3 week daughter I have been feeling wide awake and energized :)

I am 31 and currently weighing in at roughly 162-164lbs and am at 12% body. I spent December - May(ish) on a nice slow clean bulk and was able to push my weight above my past sticking point of 175 getting getting into the 180s. Very happy with my lean vs. fat gains, so with this cut I am very hopeful to burn off that last layer of fat and get some nice definition going finally!

My goal is during the next month hit 10 or less % bf. Single digit would be great but I would be happy with 10% :)

So far I have been easily hitting 2 - 2.5 pounds per week of weight loss. so it should not be all that hard to hit my goal.

I am working out 3 days a week using a Steve Reeves inspired full body workout. It did wonders with my lbm gains so I am hoping (and it has been doing it) it will help keep that during the cut. Cardio is post workout Intervals or hills plus an extra session Saturday morning. I am doing intermittent fasting in terms of food intake.

The only other suppliments I will be taking other than Combustion daily are a Multi Vitamin and Fish Oil I will have a scoop of MGN WPI post workout. I may have a serving or two of Xtend if I am feeling extra sore but that will not be a regular thing. I am usually fairly leery of current fat burners, so I doubt there will be any placebo loss going on.

So far its been going great (supplements or not) so I am feeling very good about this cut! I have been eating beyond clean - have my cardio tweaked just right -- lifting my ass off. This is the summer to be my leanest!

My review points will be:
Energy:
Appetite Suppression:
Mood:
Crash: <Y/N>
Sides:

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Thanks! I am really looking forward to it so pumped for this cut, and this is just the icing on the cake for me!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Never on here but i have on Muscle and Strength in the past

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
No worries! Thanks for giving me the chance to try it out Looks very promising :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Day 1:

It is still early but here are my inital thoughts. I will do the ratings at lunch time after I take the second serving.

So far feeling good , no bad sides to speak of. Mild jitters that seem to fade out if i am doing something, getting ready for work, driving, walking around. feel wide awake and focused, brain is nice and sharp :) Did notice the typical runny nose 10 mintues in, but tht goes away pretty quick. Dry mouth as well but nothing too bad.

no flushing no tingling, ichy burning skin, which is nice :)

I havent noticed any sweating but I usually do not sweat much even when working out. Not feeling hungry but at this hour of the day - no real surprise there. So far so good. stay tunes for more.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
1.5 hours post taking pill number three. Feeling good, jitters faded out around 5 hours or so into taking the 2 this morning. no crash, doing good all in all. Not hungry still, but I am curious to see how that goes later in the evening.

For a day 1:

Energy: 10/10 wide awake alert and sharp
Appetite Suppression: 10/10 doing good here too
Mood: - Feel the same as usal not edgy, but not euphoric either. I give this one no noticible effect
Crash: nope, no crash at all!
Sides: a bit jittery this morning.. but other than that (and it was not even all that bad) none to speak of

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
1.5 hours post taking pill number three. Feeling good, jitters faded out around 5 hours or so into taking the 2 this morning. no crash, doing good all in all. Not hungry still, but I am curious to see how that goes later in the evening.

For a day 1:

Appetite Suppression: 10/10 doing good here too
Mood: - Feel the same as usal not edgy, but not euphoric either. I give this one no noticible effect
Crash: nope, no crash at all!
Sides: a bit jittery this morning.. but other than that (and it was not even all that bad) none to speak of
Nice like the setup of the log.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Woke up feeling good - real good actually No Jitters or anything today. Was wide awake and moving around like i had been up for hours. crazy!

Gym day today after work, cant wait :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
maybe it is because I work in an ice box, but I dont feel any hotter never noticed any additional sweating. actually I am trying my hardest not to shiver.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
no my Job is rather chilled. :) the gym we will see later on today :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Energy was great today. Again no sides and no crash. Feeling a bit hungrier but nothing too bad.

Gym was great can't say I noticed much of a change then again it was already 5 hours post taking my 3rd pill of the day

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
been up since 3 something.. feeling great though wide awake and sharp. Again no sides at all and i have been sleeping fine.

Hunger suppression was a little low last night but it was post gym and cardio so there is that to think of. doing good so far today.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
still feeling clean and focused. been running around like a mad man at work and I still feel awsome! you can tell when it is wearing off beucase the hunger comes back a bit (exactly the same as with Roxylean) but unlike that you take another pill and you feel no diffrent :) I can not say enough how great it is to have something with honestly no sides (and lives up the the sales pitch).

The scale will see how effective it is. But this is not a product for those who need to feel its working

Appetite Suppression: 8/10 nothing bad, no evil cravings or anything.
Mood: - i do feel good like really calm - nothings bothering me. could be the be change in weather and getting my daily reccomended of Vit D, who knows.
Crash: nope, no crash at all! sleep like a baby wake up not feeling extra groggy. I take my morning dose 10 mintues later i am back to feeling like i have been awake for hours.
Sides: none not a thing..

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad you're liking it - sounds like you workout late in the day. If you get the chance to workout earlier, I highly recommend 2caps of combustion before lifting; the stamina is fantastic!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I wish I could but the only day O can work out in the morning is Sunday, though I do love my sunrise Saturday cardio sessions. Can not wait for the weekend!!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
loving the clean energy I am getting. Considering the sleep pattern I have this stuff is doing wonders.

As for sleeping i never crash but i can tell you the second my head hits the pillow i am out cold.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Energy: 10/10 wide awake alert and sharp - this stuff is great!

Appetite Suppression: 8/10 same as yesterday - nothing bad, no evil cravings or anything - though I am still finding myself hungier later in the evening as it starts to wear off. Also not drinking as much water at home. might have something to do with it.

Mood: - still feeling good shockingly

Crash:none - par for the course

Sides: none - not a thing..

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Energy: 10/10 wide awake alert and sharp - this stuff is great!

Appetite Suppression: 8/10 same as yesterday - nothing bad, no evil cravings or anything - though I am still finding myself hungier later in the evening as it starts to wear off. Also not drinking as much water at home. might have something to do with it.

Mood: - still feeling good shockingly

Crash:none - par for the course

Sides: none - not a thing..
Very happy to hear your liking it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Holy crap week 1 weigh in ( two days roxylean five days combustion) and I am down 4.5 pounds and about an inch on my waist. I figured last weeks drop was all water weight. Nothing changed in diet or cardio if anything I did less. Damn this is crazy!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Holy crap week 1 weigh in ( two days roxylean five days combustion) and I am down 4.5 pounds and about an inch on my waist. I figured last weeks drop was all water weight. Nothing changed in diet or cardio if anything I did less. Damn this is crazy!

Very nice bro, that is some wicked results.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Feeling good. Did week 2 of fasted morning workout. Strength felt good cardio was 30 minutes of LIT hills. Planing on going for a nice walk later with the family so that is another mile or two. Was up a lot last night and fully awake from 4:30. Laid in bed until 6 and then got up took my morning dose and was off and on my way with the day.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
pretty much the same to report back - hunger control has been great still doing wonders with energy and focus.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I only weigh in 1 time a week (saturday mornings as close to the same time as possible) I did check it post gym on saturday and my done working out having drunk at least .750 L of water, still in my gym clothes, weight was about 1/2 a pound lighter than my my weigh in from the week prior.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
pretty much the same to report nice clean energy have some office moves coming up tomorrow so that should be interesting, will be an interesting physical and crazy day.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lunch treat at work today free steam broccoli salad and grilled steak yum! feeling great, nice and full

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
lol maybe and this is a big maybe of 6-9oz of steak :) but man was it tasty!

been going up and down the stairs carrying stuff down to get a head start on tomorrow's move. Still dont feel tired or worn out. I could go on forever it feels like :)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established

Amazing results! I'm really liking Combustion so far, especially (as you mentioned) the absent of side effects.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
feeling great so far!

Up since 4:30 at work an hour early, getting everything set and ready for the move. Then off to the gym after work!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
cheers! it went pretty smoothly this go around, so no complaints from me :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
I'm used to it by now i guess... lol

Was hungier than usual yesterday, but given the amount of calories i burned off it's no shock.

Same as every other day. nothing but good things to say about it.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
starting to really feel more solid in my upper body. Arms & shoulders even cold feel hard. Chest when flexed is getting there. can not wait to get a good bulk in to try and get some more size and def :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
well it's friday at least!doing good nothing new to report really.. weigh in tomorrow depending on the results may do a two week bf % check

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Weekly weigh in down 1 pound. But dig this: my waist is down 1/2 an inch. Recomp maybe? Bf% too come soon!

Uped my cals a little from last week too make up for all the extra cardio and lifting and honestly I think it was a bit too low last week anyways.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
It is definitely becoming noticeable leaning down nicely can't wait to see how the last half of the run works out if I can keep up this pace it should be a great end :)

Just ordered SNS's DAA caps will add that to the mix to finish out my cut / start off my lg bulk :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Wear shorts I bought before I started working out and having the waist fit looser than ever is a great feeling :)

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Noticed some minor flushing / burning on ears back of neck and elbow joints today. Very odd first time it happened so far.

at the gym as they opened the doors. Fasted training today was great all lifts were up in weight or reps. Pwo cardio of HIIT heavy bag work 2nd day I have tried it but today the energy was amazing 25 minutes of work and probably could gave gone longer. Followed by 10 min / 2 miles on a bike to cool down.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
up early have t go into work... great way to spend a weekend off right? oh well...

no sides to speak of today and rather enjoyed my cheat meal last night :)