Cutting with COMBUSTION (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First of all Id like to say thanks for the opportunity to log this to Bulk Performance Soloutions. Im really looking forward to this and hope its a great product becasue for $20 how can you pass it up. Your going to have to bear with me a bit this Is the first time im starting a new log with the new format.

Attachments

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So got stated yesterday 1 pill am i pill ealry afternoon. It was ok I bumber it up to 2 pills in the am today and feeling much better. I will probally stick with 2 am 1 mid afternoon from now on. So far nothing major to complain about no jitters feel great energy with the 2 pills so far this morning lets see how this stuff work out.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be on a clean cutting diet
am 1 cup oats
9 am protein shake
12 lunch 8 oz meat,fish,chicken,turkey + 1/2 cup veggies+ 6-8 oz of carbs.
Pre workout meal will be around 3 and will be 6 oz meat 8 oz carbs
Post WO shake will be hydro whey & torrent switched up on diff days because of times of dinner some will be soon after WO some will be later.
Dinner will be same as lunch
Bedtime shake will be 1 scoop casein 1 scoop whey

Im sure I will cheat somewhere along the line but maybe a meal on the weekend.

Supplements.

AM
2 COMBUSTION
3 orange triad
2 amino 2222

Lunch
2 amino 2222
1 supper cissus
1 flax

About an hour after luch will be 3rd COMBUSTION

PM.
3 orange triad
4 hgh

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout sced. is going to be 5 days lifting/ cardio and off days cardio

There will be a change up of bodyparts because of my work sced.

Back
Shoulder
legs
chest
arms

following week will alternate to
chest/tris
legs
back/bis
shoulders
chest

Every day will be AM cardio for 45 min.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I can only notice a little burst of energy in the am with the 2 pills and the cardio.
The afternoon pill I dont even notice I took it. To say I dont notice it does not mean that its not working so let see what the next 3-4 weeks hold.
I am able to sleep on 3 pills a day and no negative sides upset stomach etc. So far very gentle on the body.

Sorry for some reason I could not log on last night ? Maybe the upgrades?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So last nights leg workout was pretty good I started to sweat a little more than normal but nothing that was crazy or to much so the thermo aspect is there. I guess its just strange compared to old yohimbine that I have taken in the past. You expect to feel something but I must say I am happy with how easy and gentle this on the body. Anyone who does not like stim affects would like this product as it does feel like you are taking nothing.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up feeling great and noiced a few viens in my forearms I have not seen in a while :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Things going great I feel like I should be logging something MORE but I dont feel anything. I do notice the bit of energy with the am cardio but thats is it visually just some veins popping I guess Ill see if the photos show different. I will take 2 week and ending to see progress. Appetite & scale the same.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I guess I can start to see a diff in the mirror will post 2 week pix this weekend. I am kinda getting use to the no jitters I guess it is nice to not shake all day long and still burn fat. Looks like no body is following me on this one :(

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
i'm here :) loving Combustion as well. combined with the IF/Lean Gains diet, this results are killer!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still going great ! I can totally see a diff so far. Will have 2 week pix up some time this weekend. The scale does not look like it is changing much at all and my workout are still strong. I dont feel weak or drained at all.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally getting a tan you can start to see my abs coming in :) Very happy with the quality of this product.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So over the last week I have noticed that the post WO shakes have had to be all Torrent my body is burning like crazy. I have also been waking up about 2-3 am and needing another shake which is awesome. Cant wait to see how the next few days go .

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Looking leaner at those two week pictures for sure, great progress. How much of the bottle do you have left?

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A couple more days left im kinda sad the bottle is almost empty :( it is really coming in strong after 3 weeks. Workout have been great and there are ZERO complaints for combustion. Will get end pix up this weekend as soon as I am done with the bottle.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking leaner at those two week pictures for sure, great progress. How much of the bottle do you have left?
Thanks and I think that that I will be done either Sunday or Monday I have to take a look but I know its coming up soon.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to those pictures. My bottle is going to run out sometime soon as well. I already have another one waiting though.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to those pictures. My bottle is going to run out sometime soon as well. I already have another one waiting though.
I have to clean up my cabinet first and make some room but this will for sure be my next fat burner purchase and quite possibly my last.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So pix were taken last night on a full stomach relaxed. My weight is down about 2 lbs steady not up and down for the last 2 weeks. I can totally seea difference in the area that bothers me the most the back fat. Obviously you can see my obliques comming in still need a little bit more on te lower abs. Im sure a run with 2 Bottles of COMBUSTION would take care of that.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So tomorrow morning will be my last 2 pills. BPS I have to thank you I was a little sceptical at first as im so use to fat burners to feel nothing at first did worry me. I would have to give this a 10 /10 all around rating for everything. The price for such an effective product is unbeatable. BPS I hope your here to stay I cant wait to see how the test booster product logs go. Once again THANKS TO BPS!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
So tomarrow morning will be my last 2 pills. BPS I have to thank you I was a little sceptical at first as im so use to fat burners to feel nothing at first did worry me. I would have to give this a 10 /10 all around rating for everything. The price for such an effective product is unbeatable. BPS I hope your here to stay I cant wait to see how the test booster product logs go. Once again THANKS TO BPS!
Very happy to hear you liked it and got results, thank you for your log bro and kind words.