Cutting with COMBUSTION (sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So pix were taken last night on a full stomach relaxed. My weight is down about 2 lbs steady not up and down for the last 2 weeks. I can totally seea difference in the area that bothers me the most the back fat. Obviously you can see my obliques comming in still need a little bit more on te lower abs. Im sure a run with 2 Bottles of COMBUSTION would take care of that.

2. So tomorrow morning will be my last 2 pills. BPS I have to thank you I was a little sceptical at first as im so use to fat burners to feel nothing at first did worry me. I would have to give this a 10 /10 all around rating for everything. The price for such an effective product is unbeatable. BPS I hope your here to stay I cant wait to see how the test booster product logs go. Once again THANKS TO BPS!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    So tomarrow morning will be my last 2 pills. BPS I have to thank you I was a little sceptical at first as im so use to fat burners to feel nothing at first did worry me. I would have to give this a 10 /10 all around rating for everything. The price for such an effective product is unbeatable. BPS I hope your here to stay I cant wait to see how the test booster product logs go. Once again THANKS TO BPS!
    Very happy to hear you liked it and got results, thank you for your log bro and kind words.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BPS Combustion Sponsored log
    By burymestanding in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 06:48 PM
  2. Combustion (BPS)
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:54 PM
  3. BPS-COMBUSTION
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions