purebred's ZONING IN w/ SNS Focus XT (Sponsored Log)

purebred

Serious Nutrition Solutions (SNS) Focus XT Log
FOCUS XT.jpg

Introduction

Hey there! I'm a 23 year old Pre-Nursing student in the process of completing what is left of my requirements before starting the RN program. My current intentions are to specialize in Anesthesiology as a Nurse Anesthetist. I have been accepted to Barry University and will begin in Spring 2012. Until then, I am finishing what I have left which are:
  • Anatomy/Physiology I
  • Anatomy/Physiology II
  • Microbiology
I'm currently taking Anatomy/Physiology I with the lab which involves vast amounts of memorization and requires extensive library sessions reading a multitude of detailed information regarding human anatomical structures and functions. Each chapter of my A&P book entails roughly 30-40 pages of images, charts, and detailed explanations--sometimes the chapters are 60+ pages. In addition, each exam is based on [at least] three chapters worth of information. The Power Point slides for my lectures are 100+ slides for EACH chapter. Go ahead and do the math if you'd like but do not dare ask me how I've gotten by. Thus far, discipline and average time management skills have gotten me to where I'm at. I currently hold an A average in the class and if I maintain that A until finals come, I don't have to take the final.

I recently had an exam in my lab where I was directed to different models of structures such as the skull, the animal cell, the rib cage, the spine and various other models and instructed to name the structure(s) and/or their function. We were given 1 minute at each station to complete 3-4 questions containing a model and there were 24 stations. There ended up being 56 questions and the professor did not even give us a hint as to what we would be tested on or what we should focus on. He just told us we needed to "study everything".

I think it's evident why I'm psyched to have been given the opportunity to log a product like SNS Focus XT! :laugh:

I am very adamant about maintaining a healthy sleep schedule (7-9 hrs/night). I do my best to avoid stimulants past 5-6pm and am usually in bed by 10-11:30 the latest to be up @ 7:00AM every morning. However, lately it has taken me a little more to roll out of bed (about 40 min. more). Weekends I sleep in 1-2 hrs more but I tend to stay out a little later than I normally would during the work week. I rarely make it home past 1:00AM and I have recently lost total interest in smoking pot and drinking alcohol--at least the interest I had in the past. I think it's called growing up LOL. Nothing against the AM crowd who likes to enjoy a drink and a doobie every now and then though! :)

I have grown accustomed to studying with classical music as I've noticed I respond very well to it. It's not just classical music I respond well to: basically any sort of calm, relaxing music adds a complimentary atmosphere for me to study to. Some people don't like studying with music and some do but they listen to totally different music (rock, rap, electronic, etc.). I find classical music allows me to concentrate and keeps me at a steady pace of processing as I cover my material. Pandora has definitely been a studying supplement for me to really get things done the past 6 weeks!

Up until now I've been doing alright and I've been able to make out pretty well but it's time to take things to another level. I think my turning point was when I realized I didn't remember how old I was, (hint: first thing mentioned in my post) and at my age, that's completely unacceptable.

Height: 6'1"
Weight: 162lbs
Sex: M
Prescriptions/Recreational Drugs: N/A

Training Protocol: Rippetoe's Starting Strength Program

Current Logs/Reviews (with links): Check out my log on KKF Kava paste if you'd like! (link will be provided soon)

Current Supplements:
Primaforce Piracetam -1-1.5g, 1-3x ED
Primaforce Choline Citrate - taken with Piracetam at equal amount
Carlson's Liquid Fish Oil Orange - 3 tsp (2400mg EPA/1500mg DHA)
Lion's Mane -500mg 2x/day
Shaklee Vita-Lea High Potency Complete Multivitamin/mineral - 3 tabs ED (2 w/breakfast; 1 w/lunch or dinner)
Shaklee Vita-C (Sustained Release) - 1g 2-3x/ED
Source Naturals L-Theanine tabs - 200mg w/ every serving of caffeine (i.e. SNS FXT)

Previous Nootropic/Stimulant Experience: Aside from what I am currently taking, I have supplemented with the majority of the ingredients included in Focus XT's nutritional profile with the exception of Choline Bitartrate & Huperzine A--the latter being something I have been fondly interested in experimenting with. I have taken a variety of pre-workouts formulas in the past including Jack3d, PreSurge Unleashed, Code Red, and many more. I've also taken Adderall (7.5mg is the most I need) in the past but I try to stay away from amphetamines as the side effects are usually unpleasant. I am highly in-tuned with my body's responses. I am also concisely observational and detail-oriented.

How often I plan to use Focus XT I intend to supplement several times a week. I engage in plenty of extensive periods of homework and studying so there will be a multitude of opportunities to put this product to the test and see what it can deliver.

Without further delay, time to let the FXT Feeding begin and see where we can go from here!

-6.15.11-
FOCUS XT FIRST.jpg

First thing I did when I received my tub (aside from opening it) was lick the powder of the seal. Not bad. I immediately noticed the formula contained 200mg /caffeine. Seeing as I'm a fairly stim-sensitive person, I take 100mg of caffeine on an empty stomach and that's arguably exceeding my limit (and what many others generally require for cognitive enhancement). I always take any caffeine with 200mg L-Theanine to negate caffeine's temperment (i.e. jitters and other unpleasant side effects) so I decided I was gonna go ahead and use the same protocol when supplementing w/ FXT.

At about 1:30pm I consumed a fairly large large meal consisting of about 1 cup of brown rice, 1 can of tuna, and a bowl of cottage cheese w/cinnamon + a glass of soy milk (vanilla Silk). I felt the bestwas going to take my first serving of FXT after my meal. Taking caffeine with a meal has helped me to cope with large amounts of caffeine intakes in the past w/o the undesireable side effects so I took my first [full] serving of FXT about 20 min. after finishing my meal w/ 1g Piracetam (Reps: inquiry regarding this below).

Taste: 9/10 - Very delectable flavor similar to cotton candy and it washes down my meal nicely.
Mixability: 6.5/10 - (sigh) Not the best. Not the worst. If I'm consuming a serving in one shot then there is no need for me to be constantly remixing. However, this does not hold true for long study sessions, as there is always a constant precipice accumlated at the bottom of the shaker. However, this can be resolved by giving it a few good shakes when you're gonna sip some.

Is it going to ruin my day though? Nah.

Effects: I had to pay a visit to my current school's faculty to resolve a current matter regarding my schedule @2:30pm but the effects set in within 10 min. and became increasingly noticeable as time passed. This tends to happen to me with everything I consume as I seem to metabolize everything very quickly. I noticed an acute enhancement in sound perception, vision perception and cognitive function. Regarding the cognitive enhancment portion of the experienced effects, the main ones which stood out to me were the emotional equilibrium achieved and the general thought-formation process during the 'buzz'. I found myself slight overstimulated than I'm comfortable with and when this occurs, it results in my thought conduction becoming much swifter--swifter than my speech production. Not sure if I'm describing this accurately but in a nutshell, I'm speaking before I've fully articulated what I've decided I'm going to be saying. Therefore, I may repeat what I say but in different terms--however--not significantly noticeable to the party I'm addressing/conversing with. It took me about an hour to level out and 45 min. after that I returned home to begin my lifting session (which I will cover in full with my next log entry.

-6.17.11-
This log entry is focusing mainly on the impacts the effects instill on lifting experience while experiencing the FXT 'buzz'. I must say this is an entirely different beast. The following is a summary of my last two training sessions (today's and Wednesday's) combined.

Honestly (as always), I was not expecting the sort of synergy I experienced when I lifted. I highly suggest anyone & everyone try this for at least two workout sessions--preferably two sessions where the workouts are not alike. The physiological responses induced by weight lifting combined with those delivered from a serving (half or full) of FXT is dynamic:

• Enhanced Focus & Concentration
  • Increased Drive & Endurance Levels
  • Increased Power Production & Strength Output
  • Mood Elevation
  • Swifter Recovery Between Sets
  • Stronger Mind-Muscle Connection
First training session was done approximately 1:45 hours after consuming a full serving and that evolved into a fantastic workout. The second workout was equally productive and I used a 50% less (1/2 scoop) amount of FXT. Although the intensity was noticeably different b/w one workout and the other, they were both wielded impressive results with regards to overall workout quality.

It is also important to note I have experienced no adverse reactions at this point from the synthetic flavoring/sugar/dye systems integrated into the FXT formula.

Questions/Inquiries

- Prior to Focus XT, I was supplementing with Vinpocetine at 20mg/ED. Is it an error on my part to think the amount in Focus XT is enough to compliment an additional 20mg dose?

- Does Choline Bitartrate possess any advantage over Choline Citrate? (I will probably end up supplementing CC solely on occasions where I'm taking Piracetam but not FXT)

- Which SNS forum was it that was being requested logs be posted in as a bonus? As promised in my application, I would like to post my log up there as well. (Is it the private forum here on AM or one outside of AM?)

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Extremely detailed start. Looking forward to how things progress.

Glad this is working better then that other crap. lol

First question is you are saying you feel a stronger mind muscle connection when using this? Thats a pretty big observation in my opinion.

purebred

Sure. Care to elaborate on your opinion/inquiry?

The mind-muscle connection is something that comes to me a bit easier than it does most. I find myself able to position myself into the correct mind set during my training sessions, namely in between sets, with some light meditation. I focus on envisioning myself executing my next set [of Squats, Bench, Presses, Deads or Rows]. It can be very exhilarating experience and is especially noticeable for when the Squats portion of my workout is at hand. Squats tend to be the first exercise of my sessions and building upon my m-m connection has led me to grow a fonder appreciation for squats, although, they still remain as one of my most unfavorable exercises. lol

FXT simply enhances what's already present. It doesn't work any miracles nor is it the magic potion for me. It simply allows me to utilize and gather energy more efficiently into a central location when I need it, so to speak. I imagine this may sound farfetched but this is what I've experienced. Using [marijuana] really led me to unlock the true potential of the m-m connection. It is to the point now where the connection initiates as I'm doing my mobility work prior to even having commenced my warm-up sets.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Questions/Inquiries

- Prior to Focus XT, I was supplementing with Vinpocetine at 20mg/ED. Is it an error on my part to think the amount in Focus XT is enough to compliment an additional 20mg dose?

- Does Choline Bitartrate possess any advantage over Choline Citrate? (I will probably end up supplementing CC solely on occasions where I'm taking Piracetam but not FXT)

- Which SNS forum was it that was being requested logs be posted in as a bonus? As promised in my application, I would like to post my log up there as well. (Is it the private forum here on AM or one outside of AM?)
First, thank you for the very detailed start. I am glad that you are enjoying the product thus far.

For people reading (I'm sure you already know), you mentioned that you are very sensitive to caffeine. Caffeine reacts a little differently with nootropics than just by itself. It has more of a 'setting them off' effect to intensify the nootropics.

Most people observe excellent mixability. You said that in your case, that wasnt so. If there were any clumps before mixing, did you break them up with the scooper? Clumping in the container is almost impossible to avoid with nootropics, but the product typically mixes very easy.

In answer to your questions:
- Of course we cannot give out prop blend dosages, but you could count Focus XT as a full serving of Vinpocetine.
- No, no real advantage imo in direct comparison. You could use the Choline Citrate as you said with Piracetam, but I wouldnt use extra with Focus XT.
- It is our forum on our website at www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com

You mentioned Piracetam and Choline Citrate in your post. Not sure if you know, or may be a benefit to others - we did a one run Piracetam Capsule and Powder run awhile back. We are completely out, but Nutraplanet has some available at great prices. I do know that they are getting fairly low on the 501 count size. Also, it is a very good likelihood that we will be making a Choline Citrate product in the near future.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice Intro PB...looking forward to seeing how it further unfolds for you over time...

purebred

It's about time! :)

First, thank you for the very detailed start. I am glad that you are enjoying the product thus far.

For people reading (I'm sure you already know), you mentioned that you are very sensitive to caffeine. Caffeine reacts a little differently with nootropics than just by itself. It has more of a 'setting them off' effect to intensify the nootropics.

Most people observe excellent mixability. You said that in your case, that wasnt so. If there were any clumps before mixing, did you break them up with the scooper? Clumping in the container is almost impossible to avoid with nootropics, but the product typically mixes very easy.

In answer to your questions:
- Of course we cannot give out prop blend dosages, but you could count Focus XT as a full serving of Vinpocetine.
- No, no real advantage imo in direct comparison. You could use the Choline Citrate as you said with Piracetam, but I wouldnt use extra with Focus XT.
- It is our forum on our website at www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com

You mentioned Piracetam and Choline Citrate in your post. Not sure if you know, or may be a benefit to others - we did a one run Piracetam Capsule and Powder run awhile back. We are completely out, but Nutraplanet has some available at great prices. I do know that they are getting fairly low on the 501 count size. Also, it is a very good likelihood that we will be making a Choline Citrate product in the near future.
Thank you for your detailed response. I sincerely appreciate it. Let's address the caffeine content first.

You are absolutely precise in your description of the effects caffeine produce when combined with other nootropics. I summoned a higher level of bravery today and knocked back a full serving of FXT, consumed 200mg of theanine in addition, and the effects were very pleasant. Mental clarity and objectivity were my most noticeable areas of improvement today. I feel FXT has an effects on brain synapses based on the ease with which information is being processed. Memory recall and mental acuity are areas of impressive improvement. Considering I had been supplementing with nootropics and other supplements known to enhance cognitive function prior to this FXT log, I feel it is only accurate to contribute the results I am experiencing, and the rate at which I am experiencing them, to the syngeristic effect evidently present between FXT and the other supplements.

One thing I will say I'm not too crazy about concerns the after-effects I experienced approximately 2 hours after having consumed a full serving FXT earlier today. I want to say I experience the 'downer'/come-down stage sometimes associated with stimulant use. As planned, I will continue FXT supplementation one [full] serving at a time and place special emphasis on recording how I feel a few hours after administration and if the previously noted effect persists, it will be more practical at that point to suspect a connection to the FXT.

Before we get into the mixability topic, I'd like to briefly mention the Piracetam I currently supplement with is Primaforce's which I purchase directly through Mass Nutrition's store front. If I could support SNS, and it was economically feasible, I most definitely would, and I hope SNS understands this--namely you SNS reps on AM. I am confident you will agree with me when I say Primaforce has illustrated solidity as a brand name in the industry so hopefully I'm not selling myself too short or doing an injustice to the log or FXT's product integrity LOL. :)

Regarding the mixability, when I first received my tub I broke up the clumping w/ a knife. Therefore, the problem is not clumping prior to mixing the formula in water; the powder simply does not dissolve very well. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. I have attached a picture to show you the white precipice I spoke of in my original post. It congregates at the bottom of the shaker after about a minute or so of not mixing. This is what I meant to address:

IMG00438-20110617-1735.jpg

It is the forums at our website. www.seriousnutritionsolutions.com for the bonus.

Very nice and detailed start to the log.
Done. Thank you!
Very nice Intro PB...looking forward to seeing how it further unfolds for you over time...
Thanks, schizm. Glad to see you're sub'd.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it settles on the bottom after a while if not mixing. I always let it sit for a while and give it a whirl before drinking it ;)
The residue on the bottom shouldn't be clumping though. It is more like a smooth powder :)

Hopefully its not too much of an inconvenience.

purebred

Exactly. There was no clumping, other than inside the tub when I first received it & removed the seal, which I broke up with a knife.

purebred

Very nice intro, sub'd
Good to know. Don't be bashful. Inquire and ask away.
[HR][/HR]

-6.22.2011-

Woke up at 6:30am to get a jump-start on my day & have some extra time to get in a study session. The Comcast technician was scheduled to show up b/w the morning hours of 8-11am and he ended up showing no later than a quarter after 8am. I love it when people are punctual. We got my wireless network up and running in my house again and I immediately picked back up on some study. Consumed FXT after my lunch @ approx. 12:05pm (prior to going into class at 12:20pm). Attentiveness and sociability improvements noted. As always, a multitude of information was given out during today's class session but I made out well. Got gome and made some food to get in before my workout. I missed Monday's workout due to a severe sinus congestion I was experiencing combined with runny nose, watery eyes and constant sneezing. It was a pretty crappy day to say the least but I made a pact with myself to get in a workout today at any cost.

Pre-wo meal finished @ 4:30pm and FXT cosumed @ 4:44pm in conjunction with 2g Piracetam and a B-Complex. I'm putting FXT to the test to see if the duration of the effects last into the beginning phases of my workout and give me the physical/mental energy I need to get a quick study session in prior to training. This post will be updated accordingly. I'm hoping FXT will give me the drive and focus I need to get through the rest of today but not affect my ability to get to bed early. I'm confident FXT will come through in the clutch.

Inquiry

Are there any advantages Choline Bitartrate possesses over Choline Citrate? If so, what do they consist of? Cited research regarding the matter will also be highly appreciated!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Great detail here. I too noticed the clumping but it's no concern. It's mixability is great but will settle quick, just swirl it an you're good.
Never knew much about choline, gonna look into that. im also starting to notice better recall.

I have NEVER had a Comcast guy be punctual. I always tack on an additional 1-2 hours to what they say.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's about time! :)

Thank you for your detailed response. I sincerely appreciate it. Let's address the caffeine content first.

You are absolutely precise in your description of the effects caffeine produce when combined with other nootropics. I summoned a higher level of bravery today and knocked back a full serving of FXT, consumed 200mg of theanine in addition, and the effects were very pleasant. Mental clarity and objectivity were my most noticeable areas of improvement today. I feel FXT has an effects on brain synapses based on the ease with which information is being processed. Memory recall and mental acuity are areas of impressive improvement. Considering I had been supplementing with nootropics and other supplements known to enhance cognitive function prior to this FXT log, I feel it is only accurate to contribute the results I am experiencing, and the rate at which I am experiencing them, to the syngeristic effect evidently present between FXT and the other supplements.

One thing I will say I'm not too crazy about concerns the after-effects I experienced approximately 2 hours after having consumed a full serving FXT earlier today. I want to say I experience the 'downer'/come-down stage sometimes associated with stimulant use. As planned, I will continue FXT supplementation one [full] serving at a time and place special emphasis on recording how I feel a few hours after administration and if the previously noted effect persists, it will be more practical at that point to suspect a connection to the FXT.

Before we get into the mixability topic, I'd like to briefly mention the Piracetam I currently supplement with is Primaforce's which I purchase directly through Mass Nutrition's store front. If I could support SNS, and it was economically feasible, I most definitely would, and I hope SNS understands this--namely you SNS reps on AM. I am confident you will agree with me when I say Primaforce has illustrated solidity as a brand name in the industry so hopefully I'm not selling myself too short or doing an injustice to the log or FXT's product integrity LOL. :)

Regarding the mixability, when I first received my tub I broke up the clumping w/ a knife. Therefore, the problem is not clumping prior to mixing the formula in water; the powder simply does not dissolve very well. I sincerely apologize for the misunderstanding. I have attached a picture to show you the white precipice I spoke of in my original post. It congregates at the bottom of the shaker after about a minute or so of not mixing. This is what I meant to address:

View attachment 40305

Done. Thank you!

Thanks, schizm. Glad to see you're sub'd.
In regards to you saying that you experience a 'downer' type crash a couple hours after taking Focus XT, I would like to see your feedback on if that happens if you dont take the Theanine with it. Just a theory. Everyone reacts differently, but we have a ton of logs and reviews and almost no one sees a crash from it. Although, you did state you are very caffeine sensitive. Just curious if its the sensitivity or the Theanine causing a little too much relaxation with it.

In regards to Piracetam, use whoever's you are comfortable with. For those reading, NP does have ours available at some really good pricing on both the caps and the powder, although I know they are very low on the capsules.

I think the confusion on the mixability is that what you are referring to as mixability, most people refer to as settling. In a mixability sense, most people find that Focus XT mixes very well, in the sense that is disolves easily in water. Any nootropic formula is going to settle some, especially with effective amounts of ALCAR and Choline in them. There really isnt anything that can be done to avoid this. A stir or a shake easily gets it back into suspension.

Here's a little info on Choline ;) Hope it helps.

Post number #4 http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/42621-choline-citrate-bitartrate.html#post497612

Seems like Citrate is more bio available and you need less of a dose to get the desired effects. But that's pretty much it? MAybe someone else can chime in for a more in depth explanation?
I wanted to add that I dont think anyone would need to add extra Choline in daily when taking Focus XT.

purebred

Great detail here. I too noticed the clumping but it's no concern. It's mixability is great but will settle quick, just swirl it an you're good.
Never knew much about choline, gonna look into that. im also starting to notice better recall.

I have NEVER had a Comcast guy be punctual. I always tack on an additional 1-2 hours to what they say.
The mixability is no biggie. I just rated it based on how well it mixed. Doesn't mean it's a bad product though. It mixes well considering it is a nootropic-based powder. However, I rated it's mixability as a powder, not specificallly a nootropic powder. Follow me?

I usually expect the Comcast guy to come towards the end of the given time frame but I gotta say I was surprised he showed up at the time he did. Fella came in, resolved my problem in less than 10 min and was on his way, leaving me with the rest of the morning to study. A+ service that time.

In regards to you saying that you experience a 'downer' type crash a couple hours after taking Focus XT, I would like to see your feedback on if that happens if you dont take the Theanine with it. Just a theory. Everyone reacts differently, but we have a ton of logs and reviews and almost no one sees a crash from it. Although, you did state you are very caffeine sensitive. Just curious if its the sensitivity or the Theanine causing a little too much relaxation with it.
The time I experienced a 'downer' I taken it w/o Theanine. I am still currently in the beginning experimental stages with FXT with so I cannot attribute anything I experience to any specifc factor. In actuality, it is likely I will be able to link the 'downer' to any specific variable. I have not experienced the 'downer effect' since that day. I have been under significant amounts of stress with finances, studying, tests, and various other things. FXT is doing a phenomenal job for simply being a supplement and I can honestly say it really enhances my motivation and efficacy when I experience low drive and vigor. That being said, no minor experience such as that reported 'downer effect' is going to prevent me from continuing this log. Needless to say, the pros outweigh the cons by far.
I think the confusion on the mixability is that what you are referring to as mixability, most people refer to as settling. In a mixability sense, most people find that Focus XT mixes very well, in the sense that is disolves easily in water. Any nootropic formula is going to settle some, especially with effective amounts of ALCAR and Choline in them. There really isnt anything that can be done to avoid this. A stir or a shake easily gets it back into suspension.
You're correct, my friend. I am referring to the settling portion of the mixability. As I mentioned in my response [above] to OrganicShadow, my 'Mixability' rating/comments were made on the basis that I was rating a powder--not specifically a nootropic powder--which I absolutely understand the underlying reason(s) why settling tends to occur w/noot products such as FXT. In either case, I am rating it is a powder. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I do not have previous experience mixing any other powdered nootropic product w/water so I cannot make any [mixability] comparisons versus FXT (for better or worse). The nootropics I have experiemented with came either in pill form or the powdered amount required was so small I could simply take it straight and chase it down with water or juice (e.g. piracetam & choline citrate). I would also like to reinstate that I am not laying down any sort of criticism simply b/c the product cannot be mixed without settling occuring. It should be noted my 'Mixability' rating was not intended to produce a negative image on the product. It would be incorrect to assume otherwise, seeing as I have reported nothing but great things about the product, disregarding the few times I have expressed uneasiness regarding one thing or another with FXT.
I wanted to add that I dont think anyone would need to add extra Choline in daily when taking Focus XT.
Does this mean even if I am supplementing Piracetam multiple times a day I do not need to take any Choline with my Piracetam if I have already consumed a full serving of FXT earlier that day?

I ask because I was under the impression Choline should be administered with each dose of Piracetam that is taken. I have not found any clear-cut info regarding ratios but my Piracetam/Choline ratio is 1:1 (1000mg-1600mg Piracetam 2-4x daily).

Hadn't studied since Thursday (when I took my exam for A&P lecture). I have my Practicum is scheduled to take place on Wednesday at 12:20pm. I described what a practicum entails. The professor sets out approximately 20 some odd models of anatomical structures. We will dealing with the appendicular skeleton, the muscle cell, and muscle groups. Sounds easy right? I wanted to post up the 4 powerpoints I'm studying with to give you all a better idea but it seems the files are too large to attach to my post. In a nutshell, three of the PP presentations are a little over 2MB each (2.10-2.45MB) and one is a little over 4MB. As a matter of fact, I just found out there are two additional PP presentations being included in the Practicum.

Not fun.

I consumed 1/2 scoop FXT before commencing my study session and finished the remainder about 1.5 hrs into the session. I was able to maintain focus and objectivity while being able to recall information with great ease and retain a steady pace of effectiveness. I did notice the second half of FXT led me to feel a tad overstimulated and that's when I realized I had failed to take my Theanine with it. An idea was born from that experience though:

It would be fantastic if the non-stim version of FXT would include theanine as well as Neuravena. For those of you who are not up to date with Neuravena, I highly suggest you look into the research. The effects have been well-documented although I have yet to see it incorporated into any commercial products (except one). Hopefully companies start catching wind with Neuravena and jump on board. An ingredient like that would enhance FXT's currently solid nootropic profile ten-fold! :biggthumpup:

Today's session was very productive. Studied a total of 2.5 hrs and managed to retain a slight buzz even after concluding my session. Tomorrow will be a new session and I will be diving into my lecture book so I can my chapter read and highlighted before Tuesday's class. Doing this will serve as a Reinforcement Review as opposed to it being the first time I receive the information. Tomorrow is also my first day back at lifting apart from Wednesday's session. My hay fever knocked me off my routine but fortunately, I treat every week as a fresh start. :arms:

As a sidenote, I have decided to go ahead and go GOMAD for a month. As of tomorrow, I will be drinking a gallon of milk to accelerate my training results. I personally feel GOMAD to be the next best thing to steroids :)

I will also be lowering my fish oil intake to a slightly above 1 tsp. This will provide me with a combined amount of approx. 2g EPA & DHA (1950mg) daily. It will allow me to conserve my fish oil longer and I am not a fan of "more is better".

Speaking of fish oil, feel free to check out my thread and contribute to the discussion!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/176173-end-all-fish.html

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm impressed with the detail of your log. I take A&P 1 and 2 and advanced classes as well and found things like Huperzine A, choline bitartrate, and geranium to be be great study aids. Then I got Focus XT and use that. Cheaper then buying all the ingredient separately and great for both studying and pre workout both. I haven't had the settling problem, but then again as soon as I'm done shaking it I slam it.

purebred

I'm impressed with the detail of your log. I take A&P 1 and 2 and advanced classes as well and found things like Huperzine A, choline bitartrate, and geranium to be be great study aids. Then I got Focus XT and use that. Cheaper then buying all the ingredient separately and great for both studying and pre workout both. I haven't had the settling problem, but then again as soon as I'm done shaking it I slam it.
I'm doing my best to give FXT the attention it deserves by simply describing my experience(s) with it. I'm really looking forward to the non-stim version of FXT. I would also like to try the pink lemonade flavor. Blue raspberry as done right by me thus far. I, too, have been consuming my daily FXT serving in full as well. If I'm lifting, or I can't consume a full serving b/c I'm avoiding being stimmed out due to a commitment I have, then I'll consume half after I eat a meal and the rest prior to lifting/once I've fulfilled my commitment.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Incredible detail man. This is a great log.

purebred

Incredible detail man. This is a great log.
Thanks, Brother. It's the least I can do for the folks @ AM, especially SNS, for being granted the opportunity to log a product of this caliber.

Ate my breakfast which consisted of 4 boiled eggs w/peanut butter, glass of soy milk, 3/4 cup oatmeal and a banana with 1/4 scoop of WPI mixed in. Drank a little over 1 liter of water prior to my workout & took FXT about 5-10 min. before commencing mobility work & warm-up sets. My stomach was feeling slightly off and I didn't the 'buzz' I've reported during other training sessions. I will create a bigger time gap between when I consume FXT and my workout (approx. 25 minutes). I'm thinking I may have taken my pre-workout too close to training time. I still had an average workout (7/10) and I'm drinking 1L whole milk [w/2 lactase pills) as my PWO nutrition. I have some studying to do later today which will consist of going over the PP presentations to be covered in my Practicum for A&P I Lab. If time permits, I'll start some of the lecture outline (which is probably another 100+ slides) and plenty of highlighting & reading will be taking place. I typically aim to consume one chapter within a 2 hr. timeframe.

I'm gonna need all the help I can get so I will probably be taking a 1/2 serving FXT as a study aid & leave the remaining 1/2 serving for class time tomorrow.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As stated earlier; awesome detail!

Regarding the Choline I don't think you need to add more to your daily dose since you are using Focus XT.
But if you want more, I don't see a problem as I have moved up to two scoops Focus XT myself :D

purebred

As stated earlier; awesome detail!Regarding the Choline I don't think you need to add more to your daily dose since you are using Focus XT.But if you want more, I don't see a problem as I have moved up to two scoops Focus XT myself :D
Hm. Well, SNS doesn't disclose their doses so.. I'll play it safe and dose CC w/Piracetam servings throughout the day except when taking FXT. Are SNS reps briefed on the doses of each ingredient contained in the FXT formula?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hm. Well, SNS doesn't disclose their doses so.. I'll play it safe and dose CC w/Piracetam servings throughout the day except when taking FXT. Are SNS reps briefed on the doses of each ingredient contained in the FXT formula?
The Online Reps are not briefed on the the amount of each individual ingredient in our proprietary blends.
Some of us may know some for various reasons; but no it is not traditionally information that reps are sat down and briefed on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
On days when you are using Focus XT, there is no reason to supplement with additional Choline. Pretty much the way you stated - it is fine to use Choline with Piracetam on the days you arent using Focus XT. We are actually coming out with a Choline Citrate product ourselves in the near future.

purebred

On days when you are using Focus XT, there is no reason to supplement with additional Choline. Pretty much the way you stated - it is fine to use Choline with Piracetam on the days you arent using Focus XT. We are actually coming out with a Choline Citrate product ourselves in the near future.
So what's the situation with Choline Citrate & Bitartrate: why two different forms of Choline from one company?Another thing, one dose of choline is good enough for the whole day even if piracetam is supplemented several times daily?

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Haven tried 2 scoops in one shot yet... im curious though

purebred

I've been extremely busy these last days. We're starting up on the neural tissue and I believe the brain as well. I love studying the brain. It's one of the main reasons psychology is a forte of mine!

Consumed a full FXT serving 25-30 min. prior to engaging in training. I experimented with 1.5 scoops as my last workouts haven't felt as intense for some reason. I will go back down to 1 scoop tomorrow to better assess if I'm building a tolerance but I highly doubt it. My body responds so differently from day to day. Some days I'll have FXT on an empty stomach and I get a potent response from it. Other days the effects aren't as strong. By the same talk, I will take a full FXT serving after a meal and the effects are just as noticeable as they are on days I consume a serving on an empty stomach! :D 1.5 scoops treated me right. Great drive and focus during warm-up sets and mobility work - which in turn primes me for my work sets. 3x5 Squats are a breeze with FXT and I definitely can't say I love squats. It's a bit of a love/hate situation. You know they're good for your training but dammit man! They can be extremely tortuous at times! Not to mention I execute my squats ATG (ass-to-grass). People at the gym I used to go to prior to building my home gym used to look at me with such astonishment and surprise. It's actually pretty pathetic since it was a girl and myself who were the only ones who squatted properly. I used the abductor/adductor machine once and my buddy goes to me: "Don't use that machine, man! That's for girls!" Really? I wasn't aware a machine that improves your squat is gender-specific :blink: People are more concerned with what other people [who they don't even know & probably won't ever see again in their lifetimes] think of them than what's in their best interest based on their goals and intentions. On a more relevant note, I'm anxious to buy a foam roller and fractional plates. GOMAD is going good for me at the moment. I've managed to get down 3L whole milk daily and I'm working my way up to the full gallon. I was trying to drink 1 L in between meals but it was becoming virtually impossible to do it with my lifestyle since I'm always on the go. Today I switched things up to 4 cups with each meal and I'm already halfway down the gallon. I should be able to get down the rest of that by consuming 1L as an MRP and the remaining 500mL or so with my dinner. I don't know where I'd be without my lactase pills. I've started taking my supplement digestive enzymes by Source Naturals andf they contain some lactase in them as well as enzymes to break down the remaining macronutrients. With the high protein/carb/fat intake I've introduced to my new diet with GOMAD, I'll bet my body is thanking me for the extra enzyme intake. :biggthumpup: Now I have to get to viewing some interactive videos required for my A&P lecture. This weekend will involve plenty of study sessions to continue documenting the effects of SNS Focus XT. Stay tuned.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NOw this truly is the greatest most detailed log I've seen so far I think! Keep up the awesome work man :thumbsup:

purebred

Today was one of "those" days.
Woke up @ 7:30am but somehow it ended up being 9am by the time I got downstairs and started cooking breakfast:

3 eggs scrambled w/ slice of swiss cheese & a banana
1/2 cup oatmeal w/ 1 tbsp PB
4 cups whole milk

What I SHOULD have done was consumed a serving of FXT immediately after finishing my meal, but instead, I just continued watching "Pulp Fiction" and I ended up getting the "itis". I had finished my meal @ 10am and was aiming to begin my workout 1.5 hrs later (11:30am). However, I was so drowsy I ended up falling asleep @ 10:45am with expectations of getting up 1/2 hr later. So much for thatr - I woke up a little after 12 noon and started doing some chores around the house so I could shake the drowsiness off before taking FXT.

In the past, I haven't had great results with taking stims before being fully awake. It's really weird - I feel partially stimmed out and partially drowsy. I imagine it can be compared to being really drunk and hyper while attempting to workout. LOL I don't know how accurate that comparison but I'm feeling a little silly right now so I'm just going with it :)

I took a full serving of FXT @ approx. 1:00pm but didn't actually get around to training until about 1:30pm. Shortly after commencing my mobility work I realized my stomach was starting to act up and disagree with the combination of FXT and beginning my training so soon after that (10-15 min.). So I waited about 1/2 hr before picking back up where I left off. For some reason, my workout took about 2.5 hrs today. I really need to place a strong emphasis on disciplining myself to keeping my workouts under 1.5 hrs. In addition, I hadn't eaten a meal for a little over 3 hrs when I began my training. Those are not exactly favorable conditions for me to initiate a workout under. I typically begin my workout 1.5 hrs after my pre-workout meal. It's just the way I like to operate and it's what has gotten me the best results performance-wise.

GOMAD is really wearing me down in terms of energy. I'm assuming the large meals are causing large spikes in blood sugar levels and the come down of that is what I feel when I get sluggish and tired. I don't know what I'd be doing without FXT to support my energy levels throughout the day. I will most likely be looking into something to help manage my glucose levels seeing as how my calories have increased significantly. I really dislike days like this - I take an immense amount of pride in my productive nature. I absolutely love getting things done and that's why I strive to wake up early - at least earlier than most people I know.

Looking forward to the beginning of a productive weekend tomorrow. I already set it in stone with the girlfriend tonight was going to be a chill night and we're calling it earlier - hopefully around midnight - so we can prime ourselves for efficiency and productivity tomorrow. I prefer sleeping in on Sundays anyhow. :)

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the past, I haven't had great results with taking stims before being fully awake. It's really weird - I feel partially stimmed out and partially drowsy. I imagine it can be compared to being really drunk and hyper while attempting to workout. LOL I don't know how accurate that comparison but I'm feeling a little silly right now so I'm just going with it
I'm kinda that way too where I can take a stim and have a great workout or I can take a stim and have a nap! It happened to me yesterday. I took a stim for my pre workout and ended up having to wait for somebody and fell asleep on the couch waiting!

purebred

I want to go ahead and log yesterday's study sessions whilke it's fresh in my mind before I continue any further with today's study session (which I will also document).

Study session began @ approx. 3:25pm and lasted two hours with the occassional bathroom break and 10-30 sec. chat or phone break. In addition, I did not need to consume the full 1.5 serving amount - I ended up sipping down a little over half and that lasted me the full two hours. Normally when I go with my buddy (David), my attention span is very limited and I don't get as much done as I'd like. It's a major reason why I like to study alone - lack of distraction(s). I did fantastic yesterday. It is one of the most productive [two-hour] study sessions I've had this semester. Attention/focus were dialed in in combination with a heightened inclination to detail-orientation. Associations were easily created amongst terms, definitions and concepts. Considering the chapter I'm currently on deals with neural tissue and the processes which take place within these tissues at the cellular level, I think it's exceptional to be able to report these increases in cognitive capabilities and functions. It was much easier to transition from breaks back into the study session and before I knew it the library staff were announcing the library was closing in thirty minutes :(

One thing I need work on is remembering to pack more calorie-dense snacks to take with me when I go off on a study session away from home. All I had with me yesterday was a nectarine, and although it did a pretty good job at keeping me fueled, I definitely will be packing a banana [or two] with the jar of Skippy's natty peanut butter next time and/or a liter of milk that has been chilled well prior to the study session. The weekends are a little more difficult to get calories in, unlike the common work week, during which I wake up much earlier and have much more time to plan and prepare meals. I will most likely boil a half dozen eggs or so tonight to set aside for those mornings where I'm feeling a little lazier than usual. I don't want to lose the 'buzz' I have now and waste it on logging so I'm going to get back to studying. Another report coming shortly!

Inquiry: What's the situation with Choline Citrate & Bitartrate: why two different forms of Choline from one company?

Another thing, is one dose of Choline really good enough for the whole day even if Piracetam is supplemented several times daily? (I was under the impression Choline should be supplemented with each Piracetam dose taken daily)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll try to get a hold of the boss and let him chime in regarding your questions :thumbsup:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really awesome log man. Thanks for the effort.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So what's the situation with Choline Citrate & Bitartrate: why two different forms of Choline from one company?Another thing, one dose of choline is good enough for the whole day even if piracetam is supplemented several times daily?
IMO Focus XT has enough Choline to cover you for the day.

Focus XT has always contained Choline Bitartrate in it. As Choline Citrate became more popular on the market, we had alot of people asking us to do a stand alone one, so it is really just a supply and demand issue.

purebred

Really awesome log man. Thanks for the effort.
My pleasure, Click!
IMO Focus XT has enough Choline to cover you for the day.

Focus XT has always contained Choline Bitartrate in it. As Choline Citrate became more popular on the market, we had alot of people asking us to do a stand alone one, so it is really just a supply and demand issue.
Hey, brother! Thanks for the response. So are you saying if one takes a large enough dose of Choline (Bitartrate or Citrate - whichever is applicable) then one can simply supplement Piracetam throughout the day with no problem as opposed to taking Choline with each dose of Piracetam?

purebred

Went w/the girlfriend to the university lab to accompany her/study while she performed some sort of experiment involving slicing DNA and some other stuff I forgot the description of :D It's pretty cool stuff what she's doing though! It's pretty amazing to have a smart girlfriend. Beats the hell out of girls whose only conversation involves "getting fcuked up" and clubbing. Anyhow, that study session went extremely well.

Study session began @ approximately 5:30pm after I had Panda Express (healthier alternative Chinese take-out food; look it up!) and it lasted until about 6:51pm, which is when I called my sister and started making plans to take out my mom and dad for their 27 Year Anniversary. All in all, I studied for a little over an hour and got a ton of information knocked down given the short amount of time (compared to other sessions).

Whenever I study at home, I will be using a timer from now on to pace myself. Here's my plan:

Study 50 min.
Rest 10 min (i.e. surf the web, play a round of COD MW2, etc.)
REPEAT
I'm going to use this system in hopes of increasing efficiency & productivity. My first crack at studying with this simple system combined with FXT is working great. Took FXT today approximately 30 min. after my [late] lunch meal w/ 200mg theanine and I'm loving the brain wave(s) I'm riding :) I'm assimilating the information very well, memory recall, especially photographic memory, are performing very well. I recently added in a Life Extension CoQ10 supplement as well as a Jarrow Formula Sustained Release ALA product . If I'm not mistaken I'm getting 100mg and 300mg of each supplement, respectively. I'm absolutely sold on CoQ10 especially after hearing one of the recent Superhuman Radio shows with the main guy from Life Extension. If you haven't already checked out that segment, I highly suggest you do. You're not getting the most out of your body's energy reserves without CoQ10! You're just not tapping into your body's full mental and physical potential!

Theanine would be such a great addition to the formula considering the formula is already solidly comprised. Some Neuravena on top of all that and this would be the ideal nootropic formulated powder for me. I'm really interested in getting ahold of the FXT deal I recently came across. I want to try the Pink Lemonade flavor now that I've experienced the delight of Blue Raspberry. Gotta get going now to Costco to buy my gallon of milk. GOMAD is going absolutely phenomenal. Everyone is noticing I'm packing on size and I'm getting compliments left, right, and center about it. Feels really good to hear all that positive feedback!

Stick around!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man.
Glad everything seems to be going very well.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went w/the girlfriend to the university lab to accompany her/study while she performed some sort of experiment involving slicing DNA and some other stuff I forgot the description of :D It's pretty cool stuff what she's doing though! It's pretty amazing to have a smart girlfriend. Beats the hell out of girls whose only conversation involves "getting fcuked up" and clubbing. Anyhow, that study session went extremely well.

Study session began @ approximately 5:30pm after I had Panda Express (healthier alternative Chinese take-out food; look it up!) and it lasted until about 6:51pm, which is when I called my sister and started making plans to take out my mom and dad for their 27 Year Anniversary. All in all, I studied for a little over an hour and got a ton of information knocked down given the short amount of time (compared to other sessions).

Whenever I study at home, I will be using a timer from now on to pace myself. Here's my plan:

I'm going to use this system in hopes of increasing efficiency & productivity. My first crack at studying with this simple system combined with FXT is working great. Took FXT today approximately 30 min. after my [late] lunch meal w/ 200mg theanine and I'm loving the brain wave(s) I'm riding :) I'm assimilating the information very well, memory recall, especially photographic memory, are performing very well. I recently added in a Life Extension CoQ10 supplement as well as a Jarrow Formula Sustained Release ALA product . If I'm not mistaken I'm getting 100mg and 300mg of each supplement, respectively. I'm absolutely sold on CoQ10 especially after hearing one of the recent Superhuman Radio shows with the main guy from Life Extension. If you haven't already checked out that segment, I highly suggest you do. You're not getting the most out of your body's energy reserves without CoQ10! You're just not tapping into your body's full mental and physical potential!

Theanine would be such a great addition to the formula
considering the formula is already solidly comprised. Some Neuravena on top of all that and this would be the ideal nootropic formulated powder for me. I'm really interested in getting ahold of the FXT deal I recently came across. I want to try the Pink Lemonade flavor now that I've experienced the delight of Blue Raspberry. Gotta get going now to Costco to buy my gallon of milk. GOMAD is going absolutely phenomenal. Everyone is noticing I'm packing on size and I'm getting compliments left, right, and center about it. Feels really good to hear all that positive feedback!

Stick around!
Man Purebred!...I'm so waiting for the time I come back in here and see that have indeed mastered telekinesis... :biggthumpup:

Great updates 'Focus-man'! :)

purebred

Bookmarked the FXT Promotion Pack just now (Blue Raz + Pink Lemonade combo). Soon! :)

Also ordered a foam roller on Amazon just now so I can start some soft tissue work asap. Things are looking good so far! Found out today I scored 16/20 on my Practicum for A&P I lab so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I have two projects due for my lecture and an exam I'm taking tomorrow which FXT has been seriously helping me out with. Memory recall and concentration levels have remained steady, full speed ahead and I'm hoping on acing the exam tomorrow just like I did the last exam (95/100).

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bookmarked the FXT Promotion Pack just now (Blue Raz + Pink Lemonade combo). Soon! :)

Also ordered a foam roller on Amazon just now so I can start some soft tissue work asap. Things are looking good so far! Found out today I scored 16/20 on my Practicum for A&P I lab so I'm feeling pretty good about that. I have two projects due for my lecture and an exam I'm taking tomorrow which FXT has been seriously helping me out with. Memory recall and concentration levels have remained steady, full speed ahead and I'm hoping on acing the exam tomorrow just like I did the last exam (95/100).
Hopefully FXT won't let you down, you've had some real good experiences with it and hopefully it will only get better by the day ;)

purebred

Been having some great sessions with FXT lately but haven't had the opportunities to log 'em! :( I did give my lady a serving of FXT to try as an alternative to her preferred 2.5-5mg Adderalls. I also provided her with some melatonin to help her sleep better. NETFLIX Users: Watch the documentary "Generation Rx". Phenomenal documentary on pharmaceuticals, namely the trend of anti-depressant, bipolar, and ADHD drugs being prescribed to young ones. It will informingly shock you.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, i like a good documentary. I'll check it out. But Bigger, Faster, Stronger will always be my favorite

purebred

Another great documentary you'll like that is a bit more relevant to our hobby of health & fitness is "Food Matters". Highly informative regarding Nutritional Therapy aka Orthomolecular Therapy. Both are great documentaries in their own realms.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, i like a good documentary. I'll check it out. But Bigger, Faster, Stronger will always be my favorite
Another great documentary you'll like that is a bit more relevant to our hobby of health & fitness is "Food Matters". Highly informative regarding Nutritional Therapy aka Orthomolecular Therapy. Both are great documentaries in their own realms.
'

I've seen both and you are both totally correct. Phenomenal documentarys :thumbsup:

purebred

'

I've seen both and you are both totally correct. Phenomenal documentarys :thumbsup:
Oh, look at that! LOL how coincidental.

Currently going through a rough patch with some personal matters. I ended up going to sleep @ about 4AM last night. Woke up @ around 9:30am and got a late start on my day. I'm not going to lie: I feel extremely irritable, apathetic, mildly upset and annoyed. In between my sleep deprivation and current state of things right now and I feel like that all contributed to today's training session going as well as it did. Had a good amount of aggression, drive, and fumes to let out so that influenced my workout quality greatly. Not to mention I threw another scoop of FXT into the remaining 1/4 of yesterday's FXT serving. I've noticed it generally takes me about 1.5-2hrs to finish my workouts. Mobility work takes me about 15-20 min. while warm-up sets take me about the same time. Then I start my workout and that takes me about an hour [give or take]. I'm okay with it. I will look into intra-workout nutrition in the future as I progress. I'm trying to stay away from all performance enhancement supplements at the moment. I want to save all that for once I've reached certain goals.

I'm definitely looking into doing a creatine cycle. I have a complimentary bottle of CON-CRET I received recently. I need to do more research and I'm planning on getting blood work done when I'm on it to measure creatinine levels after administration. I would like to stack CON-CRET with BA (beta alanine) as I could use the extra oomph during workouts. I tend to run low on steam after completing my squat sets.

Gonna see if I can finish Ch. 14 (The Brain & Cranial Nerves) so I can be ahead and ready for tomorrow. I only have 1 more exam coming up (next week) and I'm done with my lecture class! Tomorrow is Exam Result Day to so we'll see how I did on my last exam. Taking it day by day..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey, brother! Thanks for the response. So are you saying if one takes a large enough dose of Choline (Bitartrate or Citrate - whichever is applicable) then one can simply supplement Piracetam throughout the day with no problem as opposed to taking Choline with each dose of Piracetam?
Someone could make an argument both ways to the above. For me personally, I dont supplement with extra Choline with my Piracetam on days when I take Focus XT.

purebred

Someone could make an argument both ways to the above. For me personally, I dont supplement with extra Choline with my Piracetam on days when I take Focus XT.
I can imagine. Any clinical references or cited research you'd like to provide to support your argument?

I didn't take any FXT today. Today's been a very off day and although I am progressing nicely in my training, I've noticed I've become a little less disciplined. I'm not as attentive and strict with my diet. I have been falling short on my GOMAD, not being very punctual with my meal scheduling. I'd like to attribute this to the recent problems I've been having in my personal life although I am not a big fan of blaming other people or things for my deficiencies/problems.

Unfortunately, I have a quiz tomorrow that I need to study for and I have to get on my grind to finish up the chapters I'm covering in my lecture. If I remember correctly, I got a 75 on my last A&P exam (not good) and although it is a passing grade, it brought me down to a 89 (B). I need to have an A average in the class by the time the final exam rolls around if I intend to not take it. This exam, however, did seem to be difficult for many other students as well since no one was expecting him to post up certain diagrams (seeing how he said we didn't need to cover it). I imagine there were quite a few upset students in my class but this is not the first time the teacher fails to follow through with what he has said. I got 26 extra credit points from a research project on Alzheimer's in addition to 2 extra credit points today thanks to a pop quiz during which I had "coincidentally" left my notepad open on the page with the information the professor was quizzing us on ;)

I went to bed last night @ around 8:30pm after dinner and the 250mcg sublingual melatonin seems to have helped considering it's 8:57pm now and I'm feeling ready for bed. Now it's time to shower and I think I'm going to call it a day. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. I need to wake up nice and early to start my day and study + I have class from 12:20pm-2:40pm. Afterwards, I will be spending some quality time with my lady and it's time to work out once all that is done. I predict a 2-FXT serving Day tomorrow :)