AI Maniac Review - AnabolicMinds.com

AI Maniac Review

  1. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    AI Maniac Review


    Well, this is certainly late getting up here, but I did want to get it on the board since AI was so generous to send the samples out. Thanks!

    I tried the pink lemonade flavor of Maniac and was very impressed. It tasted absolutely delicious; dead on to the pink lemonade my mother would make in summertime when we were kids (seriously, I haven't had pink lemonade in a long time and the taste shot me back to childhood. I love when sensory triggers remind me of things).

    It was a very concentrated feeling during my workout and I didn't feel much on the stims. Granted, I was in dire need of a break from stims at the time and saved my other sample specifically for a time when my sensitivity was reset. I did sweat a lot, too. Numbers from the workout were pretty good.

    All in all, I would certainly recommend this product based on what it seems to have the potential to do. And on a taste basis, I would rate it among the best tasting supplements out there. Seriously top notch.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Well, this is certainly late getting up here, but I did want to get it on the board since AI was so generous to send the samples out. Thanks!

    I tried the pink lemonade flavor of Maniac and was very impressed. It tasted absolutely delicious; dead on to the pink lemonade my mother would make in summertime when we were kids (seriously, I haven't had pink lemonade in a long time and the taste shot me back to childhood. I love when sensory triggers remind me of things).

    It was a very concentrated feeling during my workout and I didn't feel much on the stims. Granted, I was in dire need of a break from stims at the time and saved my other sample specifically for a time when my sensitivity was reset. I did sweat a lot, too. Numbers from the workout were pretty good.

    All in all, I would certainly recommend this product based on what it seems to have the potential to do. And on a taste basis, I would rate it among the best tasting supplements out there. Seriously top notch.
    Thank you very much for posting your thoughts.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,378
    Rep Power
    986723

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    nice review beast
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,977
    Rep Power
    969163

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for the review. I'm actually drinking some Pink Lemonade Maniac right now
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,830
    Rep Power
    768794

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    the flavors are just incredible in both Maniac + RecoverPRO
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Great tohear you rated it as one of the best tasting supplements. Ai 's new stuff is amazing
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,442
    Rep Power
    684943

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yah I would have said that taste was not all that important at one time but now with all these better tasting alternatives I can't go back to gagging stuff down... they've spoiled me..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251876

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Im not a big fan of lemon flavored products but I was pleased with what AI put together.
    Maniac is a relatively simple and effective "Let's get this done" pick up.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  9. Advanced Member
    Colbert's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    819
    Rep Power
    170662

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice review Beast! Yeah I have to agree with you that it is a very solid product!!!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  10. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Rep Power
    3092031

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I would have said that taste was not all that important at one time but now with all these better tasting alternatives I can't go back to gagging stuff down... they've spoiled me..
    Agreed, DW. As long as it gets the job done and has the right ingredients, that's what matters (even protein as far as I'm concerned, so long as I can slam it down and not puke -- which is hard to make me do, but casein seems to do that lol). But like you said, some of these flavors are insanely good and it's crazy because I want to actually DRINK them and not just take them for workouts lol!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  11. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Well, this is certainly late getting up here, but I did want to get it on the board since AI was so generous to send the samples out. Thanks!

    I tried the pink lemonade flavor of Maniac and was very impressed. It tasted absolutely delicious; dead on to the pink lemonade my mother would make in summertime when we were kids (seriously, I haven't had pink lemonade in a long time and the taste shot me back to childhood. I love when sensory triggers remind me of things).

    It was a very concentrated feeling during my workout and I didn't feel much on the stims. Granted, I was in dire need of a break from stims at the time and saved my other sample specifically for a time when my sensitivity was reset. I did sweat a lot, too. Numbers from the workout were pretty good.

    All in all, I would certainly recommend this product based on what it seems to have the potential to do. And on a taste basis, I would rate it among the best tasting supplements out there. Seriously top notch.
    very solid review here.thanks
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6933

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Agreed, DW. As long as it gets the job done and has the right ingredients, that's what matters (even protein as far as I'm concerned, so long as I can slam it down and not puke -- which is hard to make me do, but casein seems to do that lol). But like you said, some of these flavors are insanely good and it's crazy because I want to actually DRINK them and not just take them for workouts lol!
    Does make it alot easier when you actually enjoy drinking it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  13. BBB
    BBB is offline
    Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,867
    Rep Power
    321364

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I would have said that taste was not all that important at one time but now with all these better tasting alternatives I can't go back to gagging stuff down... they've spoiled me..
    Why anyone would gag down something JP8 or Anadraulic State is beyond me when there are so many good tasting alternatives.
  14. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Why anyone would gag down something JP8 or Anadraulic State is beyond me when there are so many good tasting alternatives.
    agreed Maniac taste fantastic, so does recoverpros new flavors..mm lemon and raspberry are sooo good
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is anyone else an egg maniac?
    By AntonG42O in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 03:09 AM
  2. Nothing but a MANIAC!!
    By GoHardOrGoHme in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 11-06-2010, 05:10 PM
  3. AI Maniac! Initial Review
    By SwolenONE in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 10:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in