AI Maniac Review

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, this is certainly late getting up here, but I did want to get it on the board since AI was so generous to send the samples out. Thanks!

I tried the pink lemonade flavor of Maniac and was very impressed. It tasted absolutely delicious; dead on to the pink lemonade my mother would make in summertime when we were kids (seriously, I haven't had pink lemonade in a long time and the taste shot me back to childhood. I love when sensory triggers remind me of things).

It was a very concentrated feeling during my workout and I didn't feel much on the stims. Granted, I was in dire need of a break from stims at the time and saved my other sample specifically for a time when my sensitivity was reset. I did sweat a lot, too. Numbers from the workout were pretty good.

All in all, I would certainly recommend this product based on what it seems to have the potential to do. And on a taste basis, I would rate it among the best tasting supplements out there. Seriously top notch.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, this is certainly late getting up here, but I did want to get it on the board since AI was so generous to send the samples out. Thanks!

I tried the pink lemonade flavor of Maniac and was very impressed. It tasted absolutely delicious; dead on to the pink lemonade my mother would make in summertime when we were kids (seriously, I haven't had pink lemonade in a long time and the taste shot me back to childhood. I love when sensory triggers remind me of things).

It was a very concentrated feeling during my workout and I didn't feel much on the stims. Granted, I was in dire need of a break from stims at the time and saved my other sample specifically for a time when my sensitivity was reset. I did sweat a lot, too. Numbers from the workout were pretty good.

All in all, I would certainly recommend this product based on what it seems to have the potential to do. And on a taste basis, I would rate it among the best tasting supplements out there. Seriously top notch.
Thank you very much for posting your thoughts.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the review. I'm actually drinking some Pink Lemonade Maniac right now :D

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great tohear you rated it as one of the best tasting supplements. Ai 's new stuff is amazing

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I would have said that taste was not all that important at one time but now with all these better tasting alternatives I can't go back to gagging stuff down... they've spoiled me..

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Im not a big fan of lemon flavored products but I was pleased with what AI put together.
Maniac is a relatively simple and effective "Let's get this done" pick up.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Nice review Beast! Yeah I have to agree with you that it is a very solid product!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I would have said that taste was not all that important at one time but now with all these better tasting alternatives I can't go back to gagging stuff down... they've spoiled me..
Agreed, DW. As long as it gets the job done and has the right ingredients, that's what matters (even protein as far as I'm concerned, so long as I can slam it down and not puke -- which is hard to make me do, but casein seems to do that lol). But like you said, some of these flavors are insanely good and it's crazy because I want to actually DRINK them and not just take them for workouts lol!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

very solid review here.thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, DW. As long as it gets the job done and has the right ingredients, that's what matters (even protein as far as I'm concerned, so long as I can slam it down and not puke -- which is hard to make me do, but casein seems to do that lol). But like you said, some of these flavors are insanely good and it's crazy because I want to actually DRINK them and not just take them for workouts lol!
Does make it alot easier when you actually enjoy drinking it.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Why anyone would gag down something JP8 or Anadraulic State is beyond me when there are so many good tasting alternatives.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why anyone would gag down something JP8 or Anadraulic State is beyond me when there are so many good tasting alternatives.
agreed Maniac taste fantastic, so does recoverpros new flavors..mm lemon and raspberry are sooo good