Keeping my head in the game.. with FOCUS XT (sponsored log)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Something to think about if you want a little extra pre workout kick is to add Adrena-G to Focus XT. It is still alot more cost effective than the avg pre workout, and you get the benefits of Focus XT with it. Plus, you can adjust your 1,3 dosage accordingly.
    Focus XT - Mental Clarity, Focus, & Concentration

Piracetam Capsules & Powder Available at Nutraplanet
    Limited Time* One Run Only Item

2. thanks but I shy away from 1,3
    Log of EPIC by FRL -

3. FocusXT is the mon$y!

Keeps me focused and I am making improvements across the board. I got overzealous and pulled something in my lower back so I have been taking it easy and no squats or deads the past 2 weeks (boooo!) but everything else is just going up up up!

Benched 175 for 5 when I struggled to get 165 up 3 times 2 weeks ago. My chest is my weak spot so 2 weeks ago I started hitting chest 2x a week and its defiinitly paying off! Back is still a little sore so I will skip Squats today or maybe just do some low weight ones... prob skip deads tomorrow and hopefully be all healed up by next week.
    Log of EPIC by FRL -

4. Yeeea, buh-dee...I also have been hitting chest and back more frequently during the week & have noticed improvements...which is esp why I really like the split of Ch/Bi, Back/tri, when working tri's, I lead off with close grip bench...and working Bi's, lead off with rev grip pulldowns...and then might toss some additional direct chest or back work in on a seperate day, if I'm feelin froggy...stink about you lower back though, I hate waiting around for injuries to heal up...

5. Thanks Schizm... I having been doing this 5 day split for over 2 months now I might switch up to routine like you posted with chest/bi back/tri etc... I feel its time to for a change.

back was ok today and the 2 weeks off of squats/deads I am thinking was good because I did Squats today - started light 135lb just to see how my back felt and I didnt feel it at all, so I upped to 185x5 and was fine so I went to 205x5 and was still fine, I didnt want to push it so I stopped there but i dont feel like I tweaked it all so I should be back to full next week and be up to 2 plates for working set. I forgot how much I love to Squat!

Got my buddy on a SS program today... he's like 80lbs overweight, used to lift when he was younger but then marriage/kid got him. He went to lift something out of his truck and struggled and decided he had enough and actually followed through and showed up today! See if he comes back Wednesday to train again.
    Log of EPIC by FRL -

6. Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    I forgot how much I love to Squat!
    Now that's a sentence I don't see often
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]

Similar Forum Threads

1. purebred's ZONING IN w/ SNS Focus XT (Sponsored Log)
    By purebred in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 09-27-2011, 02:06 AM
  2. Trying To Get Some Work Done with Focus XT (Sponsored)
    By matt352 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:41 PM
  3. Focus XT Review by Tomahawk (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 11:39 AM
  4. (Sponsored) Martial Artist goes Focus-XT by SNS
    By Steelwolf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 09:25 PM
  5. Forced to Focus with IBE X-Force (sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 11:39 PM