Admantium log, yes I got it for free :)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright as the title says this will be an admantium log. I was chosen to get this for free, however I will say it was next up for me to try out so I would have bought it once anyways. Things I have tried in the past: no xplode, blast, super pump, premax, lit up, tcf-1 dosed preworkout, multiple home brew bulk mixes, shock therapy, and many others. I will be dosing the admantium Daily, 30 minutes preworkout and also 60 minutes before bed on non workout days, which is what the label says to do. So lets get to it. I am drinking the admantium mixed into 8 oz of cold water, pink lemonade is the flavor. It tastes pretty good actually. Mixes well and settled a little bit, gave it another shake and then it was fine. The taste was comparable to a tart pink lemonade, definitely a better flavor than the lit up. Lit up wasn't bad but I like the admantium better. I will wait about 10 minutes then head to the gym, which is about a 5 minute drive, do a 10 minute warmup then I will hit legs and heavy back. I will report back after the workout.

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I think it tastes great! However, I tend to mix it with more than 8oz of water. I think it helps a little with the tartness.....might just be in my head though.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright first workout is done, had slightly more energy than usual. Nothing spectacular though and it is only the first day taking it. No tingles or nausea or anything else noticed. I did notice a much more intense sweat during the workout. I will list my workouts just for fun, not that relevant to the log though. I will say that I will be experimenting with different amounts of water, even I will do no water just straight powder once, it is rough but sometimes gives an intense effect.

6/16/11 Heavy back/biceps/volume legs
10 minute treadmil warmup
Ab circuit superset standing calves x15 superset box jumps x10 2 sets
Front squat x8 superset lunges x8 superset single leg leg press x8 2 sets
Front squat x5 superset squat x10 superset leg curls x15 superset seated calves x20 2 sets
Weighted pull ups 5x3
Hammer curls x7 superset ball hamstring curls x15 3 sets
Machine curls x12 superset DB swings x7 3 sets

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed of course :D

Glad you like the taste of it!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
6/18/11
Standing military press 1...8...1
Floor press 3x5 superset rear delt raises 3x10
Scarecrows 2x10 superset bb banded push up 2x15
Lateral raise 2x10 superset banded shrug 2x15
Machine neck squeeze 2x12 superset dips 2x20 superset sit ups 2x20 superset single arm extensions 2x10
Rope pushdowns 2x15 superset hanging leg raises 2x15

Another solid workout today. I mixed the admantium with 20 oz of water this time, the flavor was still strong but not as tart. Some products like premax get very diluted in more water while others like admantium and I will say lit up as well keep much of the flavor even in high amounts of water. Mixed well, same thing a little sediment at the bottom but a quick shake and gone. Day 2 of taking it and I will say I had some gi discomfort the first two days, this is normal for daa though. Not terrible but definitely something that would be nice to not have to deal with for the first few days. I expect that by day 4 it will be over. Great pump today in the shoulders. Sweating was definitely increased again as well. Erection strength is up slightly.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/18/11
Standing military press 1...8...1
Floor press 3x5 superset rear delt raises 3x10
Scarecrows 2x10 superset bb banded push up 2x15
Lateral raise 2x10 superset banded shrug 2x15
Machine neck squeeze 2x12 superset dips 2x20 superset sit ups 2x20 superset single arm extensions 2x10
Rope pushdowns 2x15 superset hanging leg raises 2x15

Another solid workout today. I mixed the admantium with 20 oz of water this time, the flavor was still strong but not as tart. Some products like premax get very diluted in more water while others like admantium and I will say lit up as well keep much of the flavor even in high amounts of water. Mixed well, same thing a little sediment at the bottom but a quick shake and gone. Day 2 of taking it and I will say I had some gi discomfort the first two days, this is normal for daa though. Not terrible but definitely something that would be nice to not have to deal with for the first few days. I expect that by day 4 it will be over. Great pump today in the shoulders. Sweating was definitely increased again as well. Erection strength is up slightly.
Great update!

Have you noticed any increased aggression during your workout?

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen this reported too much, but.....

I noticed a heightened sense of concentration in they gym. "in the zone," if you will.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
A slight increase in aggression. I will say this, with tcf-1 I noticed a feeling of confidence and motivation and drive in the gym, and yes increased focus. I'm excited, this is a solid daa product with the addition of two other great synergistic ingredients. The fun has just started.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
how did you measure erection strength :confused:

:p
Oh you know how... :saevil:

I will say this, if you think of the hardest erection you have ever had, you know that ones where it feels like you can bang forever, kinda like numb and throbbing. I will say I had one of those todays, problem is I was trying to take a nap and it was getting in the way. Yeah I went there.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
haha, i was there this morning at like 5am . . . just wanted to go back to sleep :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh you know how... :saevil:

I will say this, if you think of the hardest erection you have ever had, you know that ones where it feels like you can bang forever, kinda like numb and throbbing. I will say I had one of those todays, problem is I was trying to take a nap and it was getting in the way. Yeah I went there.
haha, i was there this morning at like 5am . . . just wanted to go back to sleep :(

I just took Adamantium for the last 2 days just for pre-workout use and I agree with you guys, huge increase in Libido!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
6/19/11
Lat pulldowns superset machine rows 2x15
BB rows 3x10 superset banded tke's 3x12
SLDL worked up to a set of 5 with 275 but could have gone way heavier, been a while so I took it easy on those
V-handle pullups 3x10 superset cable underhand row 3x15 superset leg press single leg calves 3x12
Preacher curls 3x12 superset seated calves 3x20
Cable wide pulldown 2x15 superset DB curls 2x8

Great energy today, I have also noticed no crash or anything of the sort. Very nice, I would compare the feeling of the admantium to a slightly less intense jack3d, but without the crash. The best thing so far has been the clean energy I have had. Also the gi discomfort has subsided. I would recommend taking 1/2 a scoop the first few days if you want to avoid the diarrhea. If you don't mind it go with a full scoop. This is from the daa no doubt. The three daa products I have tried all did this to me the first few doses, and from what I have read many others. Just something to get used to I guess. Not as bad as glycobol though, that stuff made me butt pee a green river.

Knotch

Knotch

Awards
6/19/11
SLDL worked up to a set of 5 with 275 but could have gone way heavier, been a while so I took it easy on those
V-handle pullups 3x10 superset cable underhand row 3x15 superset leg press single leg calves 3x12

Great energy today, I have also noticed no crash or anything of the sort. Very nice, I would compare the feeling of the admantium to a slightly less intense jack3d, but without the crash. The best thing so far has been the clean energy I have had. Also the gi discomfort has subsided. I would recommend taking 1/2 a scoop the first few days if you want to avoid the diarrhea. If you don't mind it go with a full scoop. This is from the daa no doubt. The three daa products I have tried all did this to me the first few doses, and from what I have read many others. Just something to get used to I guess. Not as bad as glycobol though, that stuff made me butt pee a green river.
:shock: Don't let your d.ck hit the water. Bad mojo right there I'll tell ya what.

Have you used any form of LCLT in the past? Might be too early to tell as far as recovery but any thoughts so far?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with the clean energy, I find it gives a great energy/aggression boost. I never have had an issue like that with Adamantium or any DAA product, but I'll tell ya I did in fact with the Glycobol, also Anabolic Pump was the worse for me. Not fun!

Nice workout and update!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
:shock: Don't let your d.ck hit the water. Bad mojo right there I'll tell ya what.

Have you used any form of LCLT in the past? Might be too early to tell as far as recovery but any thoughts so far?
Probably too early to tell. I have been dead on for my diet so recovery is great, possibly slightly elevated recovery. Maybe 10 seconds fewer to be ready for my next set.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
6/21/11
BB bench 1...8...1
Standing DB military press 3x6 superset machines flies 3x12 superset shrugs 3x15
DB 3 angle bench 2x6 each angle superset abs
High angle DB bench 2x12 superset rope pushdown 2x15
Machine bench 2x10 superset lying DB extension 2x12
Band pull aparts 2x15 superset band triceps 2x10

Workout went great, had a ton of energy, pump was the best I've had in a while. Libido is way up, random boners type libido. GI effects are totally gone now. Feeling good, no increased acne or any other sides noticed at this point.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6/21/11
BB bench 1...8...1
Standing DB military press 3x6 superset machines flies 3x12 superset shrugs 3x15
DB 3 angle bench 2x6 each angle superset abs
High angle DB bench 2x12 superset rope pushdown 2x15
Machine bench 2x10 superset lying DB extension 2x12
Band pull aparts 2x15 superset band triceps 2x10

Workout went great, had a ton of energy, pump was the best I've had in a while. Libido is way up, random boners type libido. GI effects are totally gone now. Feeling good, no increased acne or any other sides noticed at this point.

I hear ya on the libido/boner boost! Have you ever tried DAA before?

I've used a DAA product before and never had such an increase as I did with Adamantium, I really think it's the added LCLT that boosts the effects. Great update, Glad GI effects are totally gone!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have used tcf-1, which is only daa, I liked it but it doesn't give you same feeling that admantium does. Admantium wins over the tcf-1 but the admantium has two other ingredients. I also took lit up. Lit up worked well but I think admantium is edging it out so far, and I'm only in the first week though so we will see. I also tried the tcf-1 with shock therapy and noticed some pretty profound effects but there are many more ingredients in shock therapy than admantium. I like that it only has 3 actives, very simple and it works.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
6/22/11
Squat 10/15/20
Lying leg curls 2 up 1 down x7 superset front squat x7 superset seated calves x20 3 sets
Lunges x8 superset glute ham raise x8 2 sets
Machine pulldown 3x6
Hammer curls x7 superset leg extensions x12 superset ball hamstring curl x15 superset BB curl x12 2 sets

Pretty good day, had a good pump, legs are a bit sore today but not too bad. Libido is still on the rise, which is about since before I feel the daa took at least 6 days to really get into full swing, it should be really kicking in soon.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used tcf-1, which is only daa, I liked it but it doesn't give you same feeling that admantium does. Admantium wins over the tcf-1 but the admantium has two other ingredients. I also took lit up. Lit up worked well but I think admantium is edging it out so far, and I'm only in the first week though so we will see. I also tried the tcf-1 with shock therapy and noticed some pretty profound effects but there are many more ingredients in shock therapy than admantium. I like that it only has 3 actives, very simple and it works.
Nice! Thanks for the info, I'm happy it's doing very good thus far for you:)

6/22/11
Squat 10/15/20
Lying leg curls 2 up 1 down x7 superset front squat x7 superset seated calves x20 3 sets
Lunges x8 superset glute ham raise x8 2 sets
Machine pulldown 3x6
Hammer curls x7 superset leg extensions x12 superset ball hamstring curl x15 superset BB curl x12 2 sets

Pretty good day, had a good pump, legs are a bit sore today but not too bad. Libido is still on the rise, which is about since before I feel the daa took at least 6 days to really get into full swing, it should be really kicking in soon.

Great update, keep killin that $H*T!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Today was another volume shoulders and heavy bench day. I worked up to 205+a mini and a light band for 4 reps, could have done more but didn't want to burn out my chest. Supersetted the rest of the shoulders and triceps. Pump is solid, not a painful pump like some products, but just a nice full pump. Energy was an 8/10, pretty good. Will be updating tomorrow again after legs and back. Deadlifts with bands tomorrow as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was another volume shoulders and heavy bench day. I worked up to 205+a mini and a light band for 4 reps, could have done more but didn't want to burn out my chest. Supersetted the rest of the shoulders and triceps. Pump is solid, not a painful pump like some products, but just a nice full pump. Energy was an 8/10, pretty good. Will be updating tomorrow again after legs and back. Deadlifts with bands tomorrow as well.
The DAA/LCLT def gives a nice full pump.

How do you like adding bands into bench day? I have never got into the bands and I'm going to start adding bands, chains and partial reps into benching, just wondering if you found it really made a difference in your benching strength.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Ahh great workout tonight. Did legs and back and bis. Worked up to 325+light band for a set of 5 on deadlifts. The motivation I have lately is amazing, this is from the daa in admantium for sure. In other daa products I experienced this as well. Energy was consistent throughout the whole workout. Appetite is on the rise a bit as well. As far as using bands here is my take. When used properly they are a very very good training tool. Ryan Kennelly says to start with 50% of your 1RM and then start adding bands instead of weight. Some others say to use whatever the bottom end weight of the band is and subtract it from your working max and still use the same percentage whether it be 80%, 95%, whatever you wish. I have used both methods. Bands help greatly on building explosiveness, which will lead to size from fast twitch stimulation. The more bar speed you can build the stronger you will be. The stabilizer work is huge as well, try them on squats and you will get stronger in all those little places that usually fail first, same for bench. It builds a controlled negative as well, also the lock out work is tough but you get a hell of a squeeze at the top. Deadlifts are great, the speed I worked with today as well as the grip work is key. Band pull aparts are great for rear delts. Banded clapping pushups will build a nice chest. Banded walking is killer as well. So much to list, I've used chains as well, they work just as well but set up and use varies slightly.

No side effects to date either, just a libido that won't stop.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahh great workout tonight. Did legs and back and bis. Worked up to 325+light band for a set of 5 on deadlifts. The motivation I have lately is amazing, this is from the daa in admantium for sure. In other daa products I experienced this as well. Energy was consistent throughout the whole workout. Appetite is on the rise a bit as well. As far as using bands here is my take. When used properly they are a very very good training tool. Ryan Kennelly says to start with 50% of your 1RM and then start adding bands instead of weight. Some others say to use whatever the bottom end weight of the band is and subtract it from your working max and still use the same percentage whether it be 80%, 95%, whatever you wish. I have used both methods. Bands help greatly on building explosiveness, which will lead to size from fast twitch stimulation. The more bar speed you can build the stronger you will be. The stabilizer work is huge as well, try them on squats and you will get stronger in all those little places that usually fail first, same for bench. It builds a controlled negative as well, also the lock out work is tough but you get a hell of a squeeze at the top. Deadlifts are great, the speed I worked with today as well as the grip work is key. Band pull aparts are great for rear delts. Banded clapping pushups will build a nice chest. Banded walking is killer as well. So much to list, I've used chains as well, they work just as well but set up and use varies slightly.

No side effects to date either, just a libido that won't stop.
Thanks for the info on your experience with bands.

Damn sounds like Adamantium is doing it's thing, thats what I'm talkin about, keep killin it!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright today was chest/shoulders/triceps. I had a decent workout, definitely get a bit hot and sweaty about 20 minutes after taking my dose of admantium. Been completely sweating through my shirt this past week, something that usually doesn't happen as my gym turns the ac way too cold, so the increase body heat is welcomed. Shoulders feeling full and pumped today. Appetite is still on the rise. No other effects to report.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright today was chest/shoulders/triceps. I had a decent workout, definitely get a bit hot and sweaty about 20 minutes after taking my dose of admantium. Been completely sweating through my shirt this past week, something that usually doesn't happen as my gym turns the ac way too cold, so the increase body heat is welcomed. Shoulders feeling full and pumped today. Appetite is still on the rise. No other effects to report.
I find NAT makes me sweat a bit more, could be that giving the extra sweating going. Getting a lot of reports the LCLT/DAA is giving everyone more of a full pump, do you feel the Adamantium has made a noticeable increase in fuller looking pumps?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Todays workout went very well, I had limited access to leg equipment so I made do, had an incredible pump in my quads during my BB hack squats. I think the pump from admantium is decent, I mean its not the painful type pump that some products give you, but its a solid and prolonged pump that lasts most of the day after the workout. Some slightly increased oily skin noted, some increased acne on my back, I usually have some acne, never a clean back. Face is oily as mentioned but not terrible. Libido is solid, hoping to test it out tonight, I will report back later.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Brief note on todays workout, excellent pump in my delts, I feel like its easier to warm up as well, doesn't take me as long to get loose. Also I worked up to a set of 2 reps with 315 on close grip. I'm not sure if thats a PR or not, but its close too it I'm sure as I never have gone super low reps on close grip bench. Now onto the good stuff. I know its not meant to be a sexual enhancer but it definitely is a nice additional effect. I tested out a theory last night. So during the day I periodically tickled the pickle but not to completion, close, but not fully. I then waited a few hours and had a friend, well I don't know her that well but lets say a friend over. Not gonna lie it took forever to bust. The admantium has been giving me increase sustain and stamina is bed, even when working from a deficit of prior build up. I believe this may be from the fact that it aid in both ease of gaining erection and hardness, so you don't have to be that turned on to have sex, leading to longer and more fulfilling sex for her, and hopefully word of mouth spreads that you bang like a god, hopefully. Thats about it today, keeping on keeping on.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This looks like a good combo. DAA+LCLT+NAT all good stuff. However, I'm certain if regular DAA is as effective as sodium D-aspartate used in the research study.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. This looks like a good combo. DAA+LCLT+NAT all good stuff. However, I'm certain if regular DAA is as effective as sodium D-aspartate used in the research study.
I'm a big fan of regular l-tyrosine, the nat is better in my opinion so far.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brief note on todays workout, excellent pump in my delts, I feel like its easier to warm up as well, doesn't take me as long to get loose. Also I worked up to a set of 2 reps with 315 on close grip. I'm not sure if thats a PR or not, but its close too it I'm sure as I never have gone super low reps on close grip bench. Now onto the good stuff. I know its not meant to be a sexual enhancer but it definitely is a nice additional effect. I tested out a theory last night. So during the day I periodically tickled the pickle but not to completion, close, but not fully. I then waited a few hours and had a friend, well I don't know her that well but lets say a friend over. Not gonna lie it took forever to bust. The admantium has been giving me increase sustain and stamina is bed, even when working from a deficit of prior build up. I believe this may be from the fact that it aid in both ease of gaining erection and hardness, so you don't have to be that turned on to have sex, leading to longer and more fulfilling sex for her, and hopefully word of mouth spreads that you bang like a god, hopefully. Thats about it today, keeping on keeping on.
Hell YEah!!!! Thats what I'm talking about, I have to say I feel the same way about Adamantium, the sex boost is crazy, by day 3 I was like WTF?? and I've taken DAA before, but never had such a strong effect as Adamantium, so idk maybe the combo of all 3=bang magic lol

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Fully agreed the combo has some synergistic effects for sure.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Alright had some great workouts, only big thing to note is my box squat, I haven't box squatted in a long time, I worked up to a set of one with 455. I took it easy probably could have got atleast 500, but I wanted to keep it light and I shot up very easily. I will say this, my recovery has been great, probably 50% better than usual. I have still been with a big libido, I mean big, had a girl joke around and tap me on the c peice, literally two taps, and I got hard. Damn solid boners not gonna lie. I also have been able to take fewer days off between workouts, something that my current training program was working towards. Going to hit the gym tomorrow, will report back. One last thing is my appetite is still on the rise.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright had some great workouts, only big thing to note is my box squat, I haven't box squatted in a long time, I worked up to a set of one with 455. I took it easy probably could have got atleast 500, but I wanted to keep it light and I shot up very easily. I will say this, my recovery has been great, probably 50% better than usual. I have still been with a big libido, I mean big, had a girl joke around and tap me on the c peice, literally two taps, and I got hard. Damn solid boners not gonna lie. I also have been able to take fewer days off between workouts, something that my current training program was working towards. Going to hit the gym tomorrow, will report back. One last thing is my appetite is still on the rise.
Adamantium is no joke! Very underrated product on the forum still, but seems to be starting to get some good recognition;)

Thanks for the great update!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
DB incline bench 6x8 superset pullups 6x8 superset machine bench 6x12 superset machine row 6x12

That is it, went in, warmed up, hit it hard and went home. I rested maybe 30-90 seconds in between each circuit, no more than 15 seconds between the supersets. Felt good, muscles feel full but worked. I will use this as my split for the next few weeks, I'm going to really try not to lower my reps below 8, I'm doing this for 3-4 weeks then I will most likely be doing an all low reps routine for a few weeks, then I might do some mixed workouts with rest pause built in. Tomorrow will be legs or cardio, it all depends on how work goes and how much sleep I can get. Once again having lots of sweats, but not bad sweats. I feel my recovery was great, I could have gone much heavier but I did not want to tax my body too much this first week of the switch. I really feel that the addition of nat and lclt realy works wonders with the daa.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DB incline bench 6x8 superset pullups 6x8 superset machine bench 6x12 superset machine row 6x12

That is it, went in, warmed up, hit it hard and went home. I rested maybe 30-90 seconds in between each circuit, no more than 15 seconds between the supersets. Felt good, muscles feel full but worked. I will use this as my split for the next few weeks, I'm going to really try not to lower my reps below 8, I'm doing this for 3-4 weeks then I will most likely be doing an all low reps routine for a few weeks, then I might do some mixed workouts with rest pause built in. Tomorrow will be legs or cardio, it all depends on how work goes and how much sleep I can get. Once again having lots of sweats, but not bad sweats. I feel my recovery was great, I could have gone much heavier but I did not want to tax my body too much this first week of the switch. I really feel that the addition of nat and lclt realy works wonders with the daa.
I feel the same way abou the formula, Athletix did an amazing job putting these 3 ingredients together. When put together they work wonders!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
For a product with only 3 active ingredients, it kicks ass. Better than most other products that have all those proprietary blends, most of which are just bs and they use them to underdose their products. Also I'm a fan of 1 scoop products. I don't see a purpose in having a product that requires two or three scoops, such as jack3d, and calling one scoop a serving. Very misleading. If it is going to take two scoops to get the effect, then make a serving two scoops. Admantium shines is many ways, including the above mentioned knowing what is in every scoop and one scoop doing the job. I'm loving my run so far, no real sides. Libido has topped out I believe, very very high end libido boost, skin is a bit more oily but nothing crazy. No sides to note. Endurance during the workouts have been sick.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a product with only 3 active ingredients, it kicks ass. Better than most other products that have all those proprietary blends, most of which are just bs and they use them to underdose their products. Also I'm a fan of 1 scoop products. I don't see a purpose in having a product that requires two or three scoops, such as jack3d, and calling one scoop a serving. Very misleading. If it is going to take two scoops to get the effect, then make a serving two scoops. Admantium shines is many ways, including the above mentioned knowing what is in every scoop and one scoop doing the job. I'm loving my run so far, no real sides. Libido has topped out I believe, very very high end libido boost, skin is a bit more oily but nothing crazy. No sides to note. Endurance during the workouts have been sick.
Hell ya :D Sick update!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump for some more followers, this log has been great!

Independent

Independent

Awards
6/19/11

I have been really pondering DAA. Im glad to see a log running it solo. I think my biggest concern is that I have a very sensitive stomach, maybe the half scoop dosing is a good idea.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I have been really pondering DAA. Im glad to see a log running it solo. I think my biggest concern is that I have a very sensitive stomach, maybe the half scoop dosing is a good idea.
Definitely start off with half a scoop initially and let your stomach get used to it, after a few days up the dose and see how that treats you.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Seated DB military 6x8 superset hammer curls 6x8 superset overhead extensions 6x8 superset machine military 6x12 superset machine curls 6x12 superset dips 6x12
Bent over laterals 2x10 superset DB shrugs 2x20

Not a bad day, pump was full and lasted all day, especially in my arms. Not much new. Still no sides really, skin is oily as mentioned. Libido is high, stamina is increased as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update.

Keep up the good work!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Workouts this past week have been great, weights are all going up very nicely. Stamina and endurance has been very much improved as well. Energy is solid and consistent throughout.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workouts this past week have been great, weights are all going up very nicely. Stamina and endurance has been very much improved as well. Energy is solid and consistent throughout.
Glad you are experiencing strength gains as well:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a while since an update, hows everything going?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Been a while since an update, hows everything going?
Computer was down, just got it back up and running. I finished my tub of admantium and actually ordered another one, great stuff. Gonna try admatium and titanium in my next pct. My final review is as follows. First few days you will have gi upset, that is just daa, any product will do that. I've used other daa products, tcf-1 to be exact. For about the same price, and with the addition of lclt and nat, admantium does much more than just plain old daa. The pumps were average, but consistent and lasted all day. Strength was steadily on the rise, also the energy was great but without a crash liked jack3d gave me. I didn't notice any tolerance to the product over the month. One scoop worked great for me, even a half scoop for smaller guys will probably do the trick. Libido was through the roof, be warned, you will cheat on your girlfriend or wife if you don't get some at least every other day if not daily. No real side effects other than some gi upset the first few days. Flavor was great, not too sweet and kinda tart, really wakes your senses up too. Not sure what else to add. Anyone with questions can feel free to ask. Great product, great company. I bought another tub after getting the first for free so that should say something.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Computer was down, just got it back up and running. I finished my tub of admantium and actually ordered another one, great stuff. Gonna try admatium and titanium in my next pct. My final review is as follows. First few days you will have gi upset, that is just daa, any product will do that. I've used other daa products, tcf-1 to be exact. For about the same price, and with the addition of lclt and nat, admantium does much more than just plain old daa. The pumps were average, but consistent and lasted all day. Strength was steadily on the rise, also the energy was great but without a crash liked jack3d gave me. I didn't notice any tolerance to the product over the month. One scoop worked great for me, even a half scoop for smaller guys will probably do the trick. Libido was through the roof, be warned, you will cheat on your girlfriend or wife if you don't get some at least every other day if not daily. No real side effects other than some gi upset the first few days. Flavor was great, not too sweet and kinda tart, really wakes your senses up too. Not sure what else to add. Anyone with questions can feel free to ask. Great product, great company. I bought another tub after getting the first for free so that should say something.

Thanks for your final thoughts on the product! Great to hear you enjoyed it:) I definitely agree with he DAA/LCLT combo, I feel DAA works much better when taking LCLT.

Thanks for taking the time to log for us, some really good feedback in this log.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way if you end up running Titanium and Adamantium in your next PCT let me know :D