Admantium log, yes I got it for free :) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Admantium log, yes I got it for free :)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    6/19/11
    Lat pulldowns superset machine rows 2x15
    BB rows 3x10 superset banded tke's 3x12
    SLDL worked up to a set of 5 with 275 but could have gone way heavier, been a while so I took it easy on those
    V-handle pullups 3x10 superset cable underhand row 3x15 superset leg press single leg calves 3x12
    Preacher curls 3x12 superset seated calves 3x20
    Cable wide pulldown 2x15 superset DB curls 2x8

Great energy today, I have also noticed no crash or anything of the sort. Very nice, I would compare the feeling of the admantium to a slightly less intense jack3d, but without the crash. The best thing so far has been the clean energy I have had. Also the gi discomfort has subsided. I would recommend taking 1/2 a scoop the first few days if you want to avoid the diarrhea. If you don't mind it go with a full scoop. This is from the daa no doubt. The three daa products I have tried all did this to me the first few doses, and from what I have read many others. Just something to get used to I guess. Not as bad as glycobol though, that stuff made me butt pee a green river.
    I have been really pondering DAA. Im glad to see a log running it solo. I think my biggest concern is that I have a very sensitive stomach, maybe the half scoop dosing is a good idea.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    I have been really pondering DAA. Im glad to see a log running it solo. I think my biggest concern is that I have a very sensitive stomach, maybe the half scoop dosing is a good idea.
    Definitely start off with half a scoop initially and let your stomach get used to it, after a few days up the dose and see how that treats you.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Seated DB military 6x8 superset hammer curls 6x8 superset overhead extensions 6x8 superset machine military 6x12 superset machine curls 6x12 superset dips 6x12
    Bent over laterals 2x10 superset DB shrugs 2x20

Not a bad day, pump was full and lasted all day, especially in my arms. Not much new. Still no sides really, skin is oily as mentioned. Libido is high, stamina is increased as well.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great update.

Keep up the good work!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Workouts this past week have been great, weights are all going up very nicely. Stamina and endurance has been very much improved as well. Energy is solid and consistent throughout.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Workouts this past week have been great, weights are all going up very nicely. Stamina and endurance has been very much improved as well. Energy is solid and consistent throughout.
    Glad you are experiencing strength gains as well

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Been a while since an update, hows everything going?

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Been a while since an update, hows everything going?
    Computer was down, just got it back up and running. I finished my tub of admantium and actually ordered another one, great stuff. Gonna try admatium and titanium in my next pct. My final review is as follows. First few days you will have gi upset, that is just daa, any product will do that. I've used other daa products, tcf-1 to be exact. For about the same price, and with the addition of lclt and nat, admantium does much more than just plain old daa. The pumps were average, but consistent and lasted all day. Strength was steadily on the rise, also the energy was great but without a crash liked jack3d gave me. I didn't notice any tolerance to the product over the month. One scoop worked great for me, even a half scoop for smaller guys will probably do the trick. Libido was through the roof, be warned, you will cheat on your girlfriend or wife if you don't get some at least every other day if not daily. No real side effects other than some gi upset the first few days. Flavor was great, not too sweet and kinda tart, really wakes your senses up too. Not sure what else to add. Anyone with questions can feel free to ask. Great product, great company. I bought another tub after getting the first for free so that should say something.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Computer was down, just got it back up and running. I finished my tub of admantium and actually ordered another one, great stuff. Gonna try admatium and titanium in my next pct. My final review is as follows. First few days you will have gi upset, that is just daa, any product will do that. I've used other daa products, tcf-1 to be exact. For about the same price, and with the addition of lclt and nat, admantium does much more than just plain old daa. The pumps were average, but consistent and lasted all day. Strength was steadily on the rise, also the energy was great but without a crash liked jack3d gave me. I didn't notice any tolerance to the product over the month. One scoop worked great for me, even a half scoop for smaller guys will probably do the trick. Libido was through the roof, be warned, you will cheat on your girlfriend or wife if you don't get some at least every other day if not daily. No real side effects other than some gi upset the first few days. Flavor was great, not too sweet and kinda tart, really wakes your senses up too. Not sure what else to add. Anyone with questions can feel free to ask. Great product, great company. I bought another tub after getting the first for free so that should say something.

Thanks for your final thoughts on the product! Great to hear you enjoyed it I definitely agree with he DAA/LCLT combo, I feel DAA works much better when taking LCLT.

Thanks for taking the time to log for us, some really good feedback in this log.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

By the way if you end up running Titanium and Adamantium in your next PCT let me know

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    By the way if you end up running Titanium and Adamantium in your next PCT let me know
    For sure, looks like a great stack to add to a serm pct.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat free, sugar-free cheesecake recipe (1000 calories)
    By warvictim in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 06:39 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:45 PM
  3. ANABOLIC-PUMPô Free Free Free Free Free.
    By USPLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 01:14 PM