Bioforge v3 and PES Erase stack

G.Superior

Awards
What's going on fellas. This is my first log on AM. Have done 2 other besides this one altogether. But anyhow I will be running this log simutaneoulsy on bb.com. Reason being is that bb.com does not carry PES products so those who strictly use bb.com might not know what Erase is. I have only been running the log for two days so what i'm going to do is post the log so far in a link and then update daily after today. If you guys have any advice pls let me know.

Log so far

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=699980401&posted=1#post699980401]Bioforge v3 and PES Erase stack log - Bodybuilding.com Forums

G.Superior

Awards
Cool I will be following along. You should keep a log here!
Yeah i am. I only posted the link to avoid having to re type all that. But from now on I will be updating daily on both sites

G.Superior

Awards
Day 3&4

Sorry about the no post yesterday. Was exhausted after work and workout. Fell asleep with the ipod in my hand. Yesterday workout was a little bad. Energy was down and strength wasn't so good. I am use to working out late morning/early afternoon. But, with me starting this new job im up nearly 13 hours before i workout. About 3 hours before bedtime for me. My energy is kinda low by then after work. But in a week in a half my schedule will change and I can get back to my regular workout time.

Tuesday

Squats
3x5 315lbs

Shoulder Press
3x5 175lbs

Power clean
3x5 185lbs

Lat pulldown (triangle grip)
2x10 195lbs

Close grip bench press
2x10 185lbs

Meals
Two slices of whole grain bread with NP
Handful of blueberries

Brown rice cakes with protein shake (1 scoop syntha 6 and 3/4 cup oats with teaspoon cinnamon)

Chicken and vegetables over brown rice

Protein bar

2 tyson chicken patties and handful of pringles (nothing else to eat)

Today

Cardio

Treadmill
27 mins of intervals

Meals
Whole grain bread with NP
Brown rice cakes

Protein shake
Handfull of blueberries

2 chicken wraps and a small bowl of turkey chili

Protein bar

2 tyson chicken patties and handful of pringles (yet to grocery shop)

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i am. I only posted the link to avoid having to re type all that. But from now on I will be updating daily on both sites
You realize you could just copy/paste right bro? :p Save you some typing time and allow a larger audience to enjoy.

G.Superior

Awards
You realize you could just copy/paste right bro? :p Save you some typing time and allow a larger audience to enjoy.
of course. I only pasted the link to avoid having to paste the whole thing. There were already several replies and posts in the thread before i started this one. But, since then all the posts are identical

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for this. I have two bottles of Promax in the cupboard and was thinking of adding in Erase when I start them after my Summer cut in October.

G.Superior

Awards
Day 8

Sorry about the no post again. Expecting first child in Nov and its a little crazy around here. Been sleeping real good the past few days. Don't know if its the v3 or not but im not complaining. Switched my workout up as the full body workout was just too much for my current schedule.

Chest/ triceps (supersets)
Incline DB bench press
3x8 75lbs
Weighted dips
3x8 (hanging 25lbs)

Close grip bench press
3x8 185lbs
Ez bar skullcrushers
3x8 70lbs

DB fly
3x8 35lbs
Overhead DB tricep extension
3x8 65lbs

Cable crossover
3x8 30lbs
Reverse grip tricep pressdown
3x8 50lbs

Meals
Breakfast
Egg and 4 slices of deli chicken on whole grain bread

NP on brown rice cakes

Spicy chicken thighs with steamed brown rice

Protein bar

2 Chicken wraps (breast, shredded cheese, light caesar dressing, and lettuce)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I do the same thing at BB.com for Erase/AT2 - just copy/paste!

Why they dont carry PES is beyond me. Silly.

G.Superior

Awards
I do the same thing at BB.com for Erase/AT2 - just copy/paste!

Why they dont carry PES is beyond me. Silly.
i was told that bb.com won't carry anything steroidal. Naturally occuring or not

G.Superior

Awards
Day 9

Just 45 mins of LISS cardio. Not much to report on today. Sore as hell though

G.Superior

Awards
Day 10

Legs and shoulders today. Pretty good workout but I had to cut it short. Nagging left knee pain. Starting to notice some extra veins in my arm and my recovery between sets seems to be a little quicker. Today's workout and meals

Supersets
Squats
3x8 285lbs
DB Shoulder Press
3x8 65lbs

Leg Press
3x8 540lbs
Seated Front barbell raises
3x8 45lbs

Bodyweight single leg lunge
3x8
Low cable delt raises
3x8 15lbs

Meals
Brown rice cake, banana, protein bar

Beef with broccoli and brown rice

Protein shake

Post workout shake with oats and blueberries

Salmon and broccoli

*side note.......im not seeing the weight loss that i want to see. I didnt think my diet was all that bad. Cardio isnt great but its still 2-3 times a week.

G.Superior

Awards
Sorry guys but i have to cut the log. Lack of funds so im not able to secure my second bottle of v3. In about 2 or 3 weeks or so what im going to do is purchase 2 bottles of anabeta and run 2 bottles of v3 followed by two bottles of erase and shift. Follow me for the mega log later