Creatine Nitrate by APS

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.43%

Creatine Nitrate by APS

Have to give props to APS for putting out Creatine Nitrate.. I have taken Creatine for years and always liked the results that came with it but seemed like I was always fighting the water weight. I was told about Creatine Nitrate and that it was the cure for bloating so I decided to try it.
    I can honestly say that CN is by far the best product on the market and reccommend it to everyone who is seeking a great pump in the gym while not having to deal with the bloating associated with Creatine! CN gives me strength in the gym and pumps that last hours after my workout!

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.3%

I just wish they would ship this product to predator nutrition they keep messing them around I so want this lol
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Gym4Life, I think it is frowned upon when you name other stores, even UK based ones (assuming you are referring to the popular store in the UK).

A couple of threads complaining about the customer service at APS have popped up recently. If you want a creatine nitrate product then CM2 is available from SAN and is in stock there.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Creatine Nitrate vrs. Creatine Nitrate
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 10:27 AM