AI Recover Pro Red Raspberry Sample Review

art68us

art68us

Awards
AI Recover Pro Red Raspberry Sample Review

4960015.jpg
AI was nice enough to send me a sample of their Red Raspberry flavor of Recover Pro (along with other samples of some of their great products). I was most excited to try the recover pro though because i'm in the middle of a cut and i am a huge proponent of taking in bcaas during a workout and during the day to avoid muscle loss.

So right before my workout i took one serving and mixed it in about 16oz of water and went on to do my leg workout while sipping on the recover pro the whole time and the first thing I noticed was the awesome taste. Best tasting bcaa product ive ever tried, hands down. It beats all of the Xtend flavors which i am a big fan of.

At first, I thought it was raspberry lemonade because thats what it tasted like to me. Sweet and tart at the same time you can definitely taste the raspberry, and if you are a fan of raspberry than I think you will love this flavor.

Mixability - 10/10
Taste - 10/10

If you're looking for a great tasting bcaa drink then I think you can't go wrong with this product. Nothing fancy about this product, just great tasting bcaas. Which if you've ever tasted straight unflavored bcaas, then you will really appreciate this product.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...the first thing I noticed was the awesome taste. Best tasting bcaa product ive ever tried, hands down. It beats all of the Xtend flavors which i am a big fan of.

At first, I thought it was raspberry lemonade because thats what it tasted like to me. Sweet and tart at the same time you can definitely taste the raspberry, and if you are a fan of raspberry than I think you will love this flavor.

. . .

If you're looking for a great tasting bcaa drink then I think you can't go wrong with this product. Nothing fancy about this product, just great tasting bcaas. Which if you've ever tasted straight unflavored bcaas, then you will really appreciate this product.
:goodpost:

~Rosie~

art68us

art68us

Awards
Thanks. My first review but I have some free time now so I will definitely do some more.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Very glad you like it!

We appreciate you taking the time to post up your review.

Thank you!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I drank some Raspberry RecoverPRO today during leg day too :D

Thanks for the review and glad to see that you like it.