what is the next best thing to steriods?

prov1mitch

Awards
I use to be knee deep in bodybuilding over 25 yrs ago,steroids,hardcore workouts,etc.,and then stopped lifting,I'm in my mid forties now and have started back about 3 yrs ago in my home.the problem is my body doesnt respond to lifting like it use to,I took tren extreme last year and was blown away how well it worked,then I found out why, it is steroids.I dont want to do all of that again this point in my life,so just what is the best thing you can take thats close to steroids?

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Macro Nutrients. Protein-Fats-Carbs. Lots and lots of foos

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

dannyn2007

Awards
chicken, beef, fish and eggs.
supplements: whey protein, creatine, bcaa's, multi vitamin, and fishoil
IF you have the money: pre workout and a natty test booster

DeppJarrod

DeppJarrod

Awards
Like dannyn2007 said if you have money go with supps. Although they will do do nothing for you without the forementioned food, protein, multi vit, and fish oil. After gaining what you can from those throw in your NO supps and creatine. Good Luck

prov1mitch

Awards
Like dannyn2007 said if you have money go with supps. Although they will do do nothing for you without the forementioned food, protein, multi vit, and fish oil. After gaining what you can from those throw in your NO supps and creatine. Good Luck
I actually do all of that but I haven't tried creatine,I'll give it a shot ,thanks.