KLEEN - Gets REDEFINE’D & grows to 6% w/ 1-Andro & PCT Revolution Black (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 22 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I am feeling much better today, must have been food related or something. Yesterday sucked but it was only a minor road bump. I was able to lift today and was happily still able to improve on my lifts.

I definitely decided to take a break from the dead lift goal for a little bit. I want to give my shoulders a little time off from holding all that weight for that many reps. So now I am doing Widow Makers with Squats after I blast my legs on the Leg Press. I figure I will do this for a while then switch back to deads for a while, kind of swap them out see if it aids my progress in my higher rep goals on deads and squats.

Leg Press - 315x12, 585x8, 885x12, 885x12 - Up 10 lbs from last set last time and did it for 2 sets. Not bad increase after being ill yesterday.
    Squats - W.U. 135x12, W.M. 235x20 - Up 10 lbs from last time, and may have actually been easier than last time too.
    Calf Press - 270x12, 330x12 - Just maintaining the bulls.
    Leg Abductions - 100x15, 110x15 - doing these for some balance on the outer thigh, the adductors get hit hard on squats and leg press so no need to work them seperately right now.
    Leg and Hip Stretches in the sauna

Oh yeah, so this is a little crazy, I weighed myself this morning expecting to be the same or lower than Saturday morning but even after being sick yesterday I was 208 on the scale this morning. I have eaten pretty clean most of this weekend and yesterday I got in maybe 1000 calories but was 208 today. Kind of crazy, however I feel like I am gaining kind of wet weight. Not too much so but I am definitely holding more water even with the PCT Revolution Black which I added back in. I also added in Naringen to increase the bio-availability of the 1-Andro starting last week. Hoping this addition will keep more of the active hormone in my system longer.

With me being 208 after a relatively clean weekend I am thinking I may have to look at my diet. Eating for recomp is adding a lot of mass but not really leaning me out much. It could definitely be water which is more likely since I haven't giiven myself enough cals to gain fat. I am giving it until the end of this week which is the halfway point if not looking leaner then I will drop cals to more of a cutting range.

Sides from being sick yesterday - EXTREME HUNGER RIGHT NOW, waiting for noon is gonna be rough.
    Yes, Chris is back... Yeahhhh!!! Glad to hear you are back in the swing of things and feeling better bro, don't worry, your body will get back way faster than you think, it's still just a little messed up from being sick, you'll see!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Well if the weights were any inclination I bounced back very quickly. Now to keep an eye on my food intake and physique, I want to start leaning out more than I am now. Of course I may be leaning out and holding more water which would make it less obvious. I will say this though, so far no really negative sides to mention. You told me that even though this doesn't aromatize much that it can still make you hold some water so I am kind of banking on that being what is going on here. Either way, I am growing that is for sure, if this thing ends up a bulk and I am 210 and 8% I imagine I could probably live with that, and if I don't change my diet think that may be where I am headed. I will decide what to do with my calories at the end of this week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Well if the weights were any inclination I bounced back very quickly. Now to keep an eye on my food intake and physique, I want to start leaning out more than I am now. Of course I may be leaning out and holding more water which would make it less obvious. I will say this though, so far no really negative sides to mention. You told me that even though this doesn't aromatize much that it can still make you hold some water so I am kind of banking on that being what is going on here. Either way, I am growing that is for sure, if this thing ends up a bulk and I am 210 and 8% I imagine I could probably live with that, and if I don't change my diet think that may be where I am headed. I will decide what to do with my calories at the end of this week.
    I still think you can get the end result of 210Lbs @ 6% BF, worse case scenario, you bulk up to like 215Lbs at 8% and slowly but surely (1-2wks later) with the diet remaining clean after getting off the 1-ANDRO and you lose a little of the water-weight (which can show up as BF on some BF tests) you end up exactly where you wanted to be originally... 210Lbs @ 6% BF, either way it seems more than just possible, more like a plausible given if you continue at your present rate! You so got this Bro, it's in the BAG!!!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Wow, 210 is 5 lbs heavier than my goal @ 6%, I don't even know if I want to be that big... I guess as long as I am still aesthetic I will take another 5 lbs though. LOL

Interestngly enough my wife looked up at me from the couch today and says wow you are really getting lean. I did notice that while standing their the contour of each row of abs could be seen, the crevices aren't deep yet and the lines are soft from water but they are definitely showing, and I am definitely big right now. I keep telling my wife "I look like a house!", just big, taking up a good amount of space... If it tells you anything regarding my size, I was 181-183 in my avatar. I am pretty sure I would be about that lean around 197 right now. Don't get me wrong I still have some thickness in my waist, and the visceral fat needs to come off but 10 lbs from my current weight should get me close to that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

AND HE IS BACK!!! Great to see you feeling better. And that was a solid lift especially after not feeling so well.

I know you're goal isnt to get so big....but it looks like your body has other desires. You may have no choice in the matter lol
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I wish I had the problem of worrying about looking too big!! You are a beast Kleen!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wow, 210 is 5 lbs heavier than my goal @ 6%, I don't even know if I want to be that big... I guess as long as I am still aesthetic I will take another 5 lbs though. LOL

Interestngly enough my wife looked up at me from the couch today and says wow you are really getting lean. I did notice that while standing their the contour of each row of abs could be seen, the crevices aren't deep yet and the lines are soft from water but they are definitely showing, and I am definitely big right now. I keep telling my wife "I look like a house!", just big, taking up a good amount of space... If it tells you anything regarding my size, I was 181-183 in my avatar. I am pretty sure I would be about that lean around 197 right now. Don't get me wrong I still have some thickness in my waist, and the visceral fat needs to come off but 10 lbs from my current weight should get me close to that.
    I know what you're talking about, a week ago when I was looking at Follistatin (which is kind of scary like you said) one other thing besides it being so untried came up in my mind... even if it does work how fuggin big to you want to get. I'm not sure I want to get so big it effects me to a great degree athletically, or I start to look too freakish. I am already getting so damned big with things like EPI and the Trenazone. I think even that is getting to be a bit much now. I like the fact that things like 1-Andro are so much milder and iwth lean gains you can still get very nice gains. I think you're on right track.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I know what you're talking about, a week ago when I was looking at Follistatin (which is kind of scary like you said) one other thing besides it being so untried came up in my mind... even if it does work how fuggin big to you want to get. I'm not sure I want to get so big it effects me to a great degree athletically, or I start to look too freakish. I am already getting so damned big with things like EPI and the Trenazone. I think even that is getting to be a bit much now. I like the fact that things like 1-Andro are so much milder and iwth lean gains you can still get very nice gains. I think you're on right track.
    Doug... Have you started your cycle of EPI-V that I sent you?
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug... Have you started your cycle of EPI-V that I sent you?
    Not yet, I may be starting in 2.5 weeks if I go to Musclemania Canada... maybe sooner still waiting to hear back from them but the contest might be October 1ist instead of the 15th. Don't worry the very ground will shake when I start my prep!!! Everybody is gonna know!! Oh when I said EPI I meant Epi-strong I hope to bridge right into EPI-V which will take my right up to 2 -3 weeks out of contest with PCT... I should hear back from my buddies soon so I will be able to decide. Bottom line is I have to know before July 8th one way or another..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Not yet, I may be starting in 2.5 weeks if I go to Musclemania Canada... maybe sooner still waiting to hear back from them but the contest might be October 1ist instead of the 15th. Don't worry the very ground will shake when I start my prep!!! Everybody is gonna know!! Oh when I said EPI I meant Epi-strong I hope to bridge right into EPI-V which will take my right up to 2 -3 weeks out of contest with PCT... I should hear back from my buddies soon so I will be able to decide. Bottom line is I have to know before July 8th one way or another..
    OK, just making sure you hadn't started something and I had no idea, I wanna follow it from Day 1, Brotha! And I know it is going to take you right where you want to be, I have no doubts, we are very similar in size and the nature of our metabolisms and if it worked for me, I know it will work for you!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

OK, just making sure you hadn't started something and I had no idea, I wanna follow it from Day 1, Brotha! And I know it is going to take you right where you want to be, I have no doubts, we are very similar in size and the nature of our metabolisms and if it worked for me, I know it will work for you!!!
    The very things that were going through my mind when I asked you about it... Oh and I asked my friend to bring his camera and we are going into the park by the river where I live and I will be able to get some great shots...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

The very things that were going through my mind when I asked you about it... Oh and I asked my friend to bring his camera and we are going into the park by the river where I live and I will be able to get some great shots...
    I think it will actually work better for you than for me because you are starting from almost where you want to be and are gonna run it to get just a tiny bit leaner and actually add some mass! I mean I dropped 37Lbs of fat and gained 1Lb of muscle, with where you are, I think you will probably gain 3-5Lbs of muscle and drop those last few stubborn Lbs of fat, I could be wrong, but I think from where you currently are, you are going to see different, but better results, if you understand what I mean?
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

I think it will actually work better for you than for me because you are starting from almost where you want to be and are gonna run it to get just a tiny bit leaner and actually add some mass! I mean I dropped 37Lbs of fat and gained 1Lb of muscle, with where you are, I think you will probably gain 3-5Lbs of muscle and drop those last few stubborn Lbs of fat, I could be wrong, but I think from where you currently are, you are going to see different, but better results, if you understand what I mean?
    Yah I am thinking more about just dropping my cals very slowly and trying to preserve mass. I can't fuggin wait to get totally shredded!!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Yah I am thinking more about just dropping my cals very slowly and trying to preserve mass. I can't fuggin wait to get totally shredded!!
    I have no doubts that you have the dedication and the supplementation to do what is necessary to become the Biggest and Leanest "Old Fugger" EVER!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

I have no doubts that you have the dedication and the supplementation to do what is necessary to become the Biggest and Leanest "Old Fugger" EVER!!!
    Whoo hoo!!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Nice convo in here. Yeah see I knew you would understand Doug. I have never liked the way some of the larger competitors look. I am lucky to be in the bottom of the tall class and in NPC there are weight classes. I should be about the top of my weight class and the bottom of the height which should make me both thicker and more than likely more aesthetic with my tiny joints. I have at least one more contest in me.

Other than that today was a good day. I didn't get any sleep last night due to some things at the house so I stayed in bed this morning, and extended the fast until 5:30, easily saving me the same calories I would have burned doing cardio. Both my shoulders are acting up a little right now still. I am probably going to focus on arms and legs the rest of this run, only supplementing the chest, back and shoulders, and see if that allows for some recovery. I don't want to be suffering from tendonitis so I have to play it smart. Strength just kept climbing but the tendons apparently still aren't ready, or I just really stressed them hard with the heavier rotator cuff work that day. It never had any discomfort before that, and hasn't been quite the same since but I have tried to work around it for a bit but plan to just relax using the shoulders too much for at least 2 weeks. The only thing that sucks is I wanted to improve the delts and they have really come up, I don't want to lose them so I will probably do one light work set for chest, back, and shoulders and hit the arms like I am pissed off at them.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Thats what I'm talking about! Thats great progess MrKleen! 210 at 6% is wicked!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Nice convo in here. Yeah see I knew you would understand Doug. I have never liked the way some of the larger competitors look. I am lucky to be in the bottom of the tall class and in NPC there are weight classes. I should be about the top of my weight class and the bottom of the height which should make me both thicker and more than likely more aesthetic with my tiny joints. I have at least one more contest in me.

Other than that today was a good day. I didn't get any sleep last night due to some things at the house so I stayed in bed this morning, and extended the fast until 5:30, easily saving me the same calories I would have burned doing cardio. Both my shoulders are acting up a little right now still. I am probably going to focus on arms and legs the rest of this run, only supplementing the chest, back and shoulders, and see if that allows for some recovery. I don't want to be suffering from tendonitis so I have to play it smart. Strength just kept climbing but the tendons apparently still aren't ready, or I just really stressed them hard with the heavier rotator cuff work that day. It never had any discomfort before that, and hasn't been quite the same since but I have tried to work around it for a bit but plan to just relax using the shoulders too much for at least 2 weeks. The only thing that sucks is I wanted to improve the delts and they have really come up, I don't want to lose them so I will probably do one light work set for chest, back, and shoulders and hit the arms like I am pissed off at them.
    Any idea on what contest you might be doing and when.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats what I'm talking about! Thats great progess MrKleen! 210 at 6% is wicked!
    That would be awesome, but I am not there now. Scotty just mentioned he thought I could get to that on this run.

Any idea on what contest you might be doing and when.
    Nothing soon. I have to take care of this tendonitis in the back of my shoulders now. Man I am so pissed that I messed my shoulders up with those stupid external rotations being too heavy. I am hoping perhaps in the Spring or Summer of next year I will be at a point I can do that.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Updates on Dose, goals and mild set backs.

Okay so here we go. I am definitely going to cease any and all chest / shoulder pressing, and pulldown / rowing movements more than likely throughout the end of this run. I am getting tendonitis in the back of both shoulders from overdoing it a while back on the external rotation exercises and then still increasing weight on pressing movements afterwards instead of just taking a week or two break. So now the goal is to see if I can grow my arms a little with some isolation moves and of course hammer my legs for some extra growth as well.

A peak at the workout from this morning.

Bench - 45x20, 65x20, 85x20, 90x20 - did not hurt at all during.

Lat Pull Downs 60x20, 90x20

Superset
    Oly Bar Curls - 45x12, 65x12, 75x12
    Rope Triceps Ext 80x12, 100x12, changed to V Bar to avoid the rotation at the bottom with the rope. 120x12, 120x12

Face Pulls - 30 lbs x20 x2

Not exactly an impressive lift but I was trying to figure out what I could do. My shoulders started to get inflamed about an hour later not bad by anymeans but I could tell I had mildly aggravated them. That is when I decided to completely cut out the pressing, and rowing movements. I slept wrong on them the night before too which didn't help but either way I am going to be careful and back off for a few weeks.

Now I don't want anyone worrying about me with this because I am doing this very early in the stages of tendonitis, after 2 surgeries I am just not willing to push my shoulders when there is an issue so I am taking action quickly.

Today is ther day I up my dose to 6 caps a day. I took 3 this morning and will have 3 when I get home. I looked at 1-Andro and nowhere does it list the half-life but everything I did find says it has a long halflife so that dosing pattern should be sufficient but may go with 3 doses a day. Al did you ever get that info from the owners?

Physique Composition - Well whatever was going on earlier this week that had me watery looking is gone. I definitely dropped some weight this week, my abs are obviously more defined than earlier this week. So I am sure I am no longer sitting at 208. I got on a scale earlier and it said 200 but no way that was right, then I noticed the beam kind of had a sticking point when I pressed on it it hung for a second before passing say 2 lbs. If I were to guess I may be about 205 but my guesses have not been so great lately. I am almost always a little heavier now than what I think. Now that 208 earlier in the week was some glycogen, and water, not like I lost muscle in two days. Hopefully I can find a scale that trues up correctly, this weekend. The cleaning people at the gym jerk those things around to mop and stuff . They are always getting messed up or maladjusted, and the maintenance man is not quick to correct them. Anytime you move one of thses things it throws it off balance since the rubber floors are never completely level.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.62%

Okay so here we go. I am definitely going to cease any and all chest / shoulder pressing, and pulldown / rowing movements more than likely throughout the end of this run. I am getting tendonitis in the back of both shoulders from overdoing it a while back on the external rotation exercises and then still increasing weight on pressing movements afterwards instead of just taking a week or two break. So now the goal is to see if I can grow my arms a little with some isolation moves and of course hammer my legs for some extra growth as well.

A peak at the workout from this morning.

Bench - 45x20, 65x20, 85x20, 90x20 - did not hurt at all during.

Lat Pull Downs 60x20, 90x20

Superset
    Oly Bar Curls - 45x12, 65x12, 75x12
    Rope Triceps Ext 80x12, 100x12, changed to V Bar to avoid the rotation at the bottom with the rope. 120x12, 120x12

Face Pulls - 30 lbs x20 x2

Not exactly an impressive lift but I was trying to figure out what I could do. My shoulders started to get inflamed about an hour later not bad by anymeans but I could tell I had mildly aggravated them. That is when I decided to completely cut out the pressing, and rowing movements. I slept wrong on them the night before too which didn't help but either way I am going to be careful and back off for a few weeks.

Now I don't want anyone worrying about me with this because I am doing this very early in the stages of tendonitis, after 2 surgeries I am just not willing to push my shoulders when there is an issue so I am taking action quickly.

Today is ther day I up my dose to 6 caps a day. I took 3 this morning and will have 3 when I get home. I looked at 1-Andro and nowhere does it list the half-life but everything I did find says it has a long halflife so that dosing pattern should be sufficient but may go with 3 doses a day. Al did you ever get that info from the owners?

Physique Composition - Well whatever was going on earlier this week that had me watery looking is gone. I definitely dropped some weight this week. So I am sure I am no longer sitting at 208. I got on a scale earlier and it said 200 but no way that was right, then I noticed the beam kind of had a sticking point when I pressed on it it hung for a second before passing say 2 lbs. If I were to guess I may be about 205 but my guesses have not been so great lately. I am almost always a little heavier now than what I think. Now that 208 earlier in the week was some glycogen, and water, not like I lost muscle in two days. Hopefully I can find a scale that trues up correctly, this weekend. The cleaning people at the gym jerk those things around to mop and stuff . They are always getting messed up or maladjusted, and the maintenance man is not quick to correct them. Anytime you move one of thses things it throws it off balance since the rubber floors are never completely level.
    Yah I held a bit of water yesterday and it disappeared as well...mine had more to do with salty foods..
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Yah I held a bit of water yesterday and it disappeared as well...mine had more to do with salty foods..
    That is also a reasonable assumption but I have even been holding more water now with high salt days than I would have before. 1-Andro says it does convert to E a little so I think part of it was adding the PCT Revolution Black back into the mix pulled that water off me. Between that and the PURE TEST I think my testes are starting to plump back up a bit. Doesn't mean my natural test is any higher but at least it is a positive.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

I literally just spoke with the owners as soon as I read this post, glad you reminded me! They said they are unaware of the half-life, but in their opinion, taking 2 caps/every 8hrs would be better than taking 3 caps/every 12hrs just to keep a constant dose in your system, so if you are willing to do this, We all, including myself, believe splitting the dose in 3 evenly spaced times would be more beneficial than 2. Sorry I could not find the exact information you were searching for!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

That is also a reasonable assumption but I have even been holding more water now with high salt days than I would have before. 1-Andro says it does convert to E a little so I think part of it was adding the PCT Revolution Black back into the mix pulled that water off me. Between that and the PURE TEST I think my testes are starting to plump back up a bit. Doesn't mean my natural test is any higher but at least it is a positive.
    Just to be perfectly correct... 1-ANDRO does not directly aromatize to estrogen, but just like what was discussed earlier in this log, it does cause an increase in Aromatase, which is an enzyme that converts androgens to estrogen, so yes estrogen levels can and probably do rise, just wanted to be crystal clear on it since it was an issue when I posted that original comparison of 1-ANDRO and SUPERDROL which increases Aromatase levels more than 1-ANDRO, and an end result of more overall estrogen in the body, while neither one of them actually/directly aromatize!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Gotcha, I was just going off what the information on the FINAFLEX site said as well as all the other 1-Andro supplements write ups I read. They may want to reword it, it says Low Estrogen Conversion which insinuates that it does convert.

So my understanding derived from that explanation is that during the beginning of the 1-Andro cycle before shut down happens there is decent chance for conversion of your natural testosterone (androgen) into estrogen. So presumably as shut down occurs the testosterone levels drop and then there are no longer high enough androgens to convert to estrogen correct? So more then likely you would start to dry out again naturally by the end of a 1-Andro run? If so that would also explain why even if it creates higher aromatase levels Superdrol would be considered an even dryer compound because shut down sets in so quicky before much conversion of the natural androgens can take place.

I have no problem with taking 3 doses and will begin tomorrow taking at 4AM, Noon, and 8PM.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Gotcha, I was just going off what the information on the FINAFLEX site said as well as all the other 1-Andro supplements write ups I read. They may want to reword it, it says Low Estrogen Conversion which insinuates that it does convert.

So my understanding derived from that explanation is that during the beginning of the 1-Andro cycle before shut down happens there is decent chance for conversion of your natural testosterone (androgen) into estrogen. So presumably as shut down occurs the testosterone levels drop and then there are no longer high enough androgens to convert to estrogen correct? So more then likely you would start to dry out again naturally by the end of a 1-Andro run? If so that would also explain why even if it creates higher aromatase levels Superdrol would be considered an even dryer compound because shut down sets in so quicky before much conversion of the natural androgens can take place.

I have no problem with taking 3 doses and will begin tomorrow taking at 4AM, Noon, and 8PM.
    Damn you and your GREAT questions, you keep me Sharp bro, always gotta do my homework when I talk to you, LoL!!! Let me get back to you on that one, but I think you may actually be correct!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Damn you and your GREAT questions, you keep me Sharp bro, always gotta do my homework when I talk to you, LoL!!! Let me get back to you on that one, but I think you may actually be correct!

kleen is keen, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.16%

Great to hear the sickness passed quick Kleen... Sucks to hear about the other problems bro...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Thanks! Yeah I have an analytical mind that tosses crap together and spits out a logical conclusion. However they are not always correct, but I would like to think have a pretty good record. If not people are nice enough to let me go on thinking I do.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    kleen is keen, lol.
    Haha. LOVE IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Great to hear the sickness passed quick Kleen... Sucks to hear about the other problems bro...
    Thanks, it really isn't too big a deal. Not much of a set back either. My chest and back are both pretty well developed already. I need to work on my arms anyway but my love of compound moves keeps me from too much volume on arms in order to keep my elbows in good shape. So this is a much needed reprioritization anyway. I think I at least need 17 inch arms at my next show to compare to the other guys. They are right at 17 now but I need at at least another half inch of muscle maybe more for them to be that size at 4%. I could also use more on the legs, they are 26 in mid thigh right now and about 27 at the top of the thigh last time I measured. I would like for them to be this exact size at 4% so need a little more mass now.

Okay now for the fun stuff; well to me anyway. Have you ever just caught a glimpse of yourself naked and been like damn is that me right now... Well that happened this morning when I got out of the shower. We have the recessed flood light in our bathroom and the dressing room in the walk in closet is directly in front of the bathroom in our master bedroom. When I stepped out of the shower and saw myself under that light I couldn't believe how lean I looked compared to earlier this week. Heck even last week unless my perception is just off from being waterlogged earlier in the week. My abs are much more obvious, legs have leaned out more and they were already really lean seperated and showing striations on the quadriceps lateralus but all of that was a little deeper this morning. My obliques going down into a v to my groin was much more prominent. V-Taper is looking better and waist is not as thick. I was like WHOAH that is awesome.

I will be doing my bodyfat in the morning and hopping on a scale to see what cleaning up my diet some did for me this week as far as the numbers go.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.55%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    kleen is keen, lol.
    He sure is, always keeping me on my toes, LoL
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Yeh man I totally understand the whole not believing its you in the mirror thing. I just experienced that this morning. It sure starts your day off right. That's for sure!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Week 3 Review and Leg workout

First I am going to give a weekly review then tell you about the leg workout.

Aggression is not really a problem so far or any longer.

Strength - I am definitely getting good increases in strength with this product. Just today I increased over last week on legs twice and could have went up more.

Mass - I am up 2 lbs LBM in 3 weeks while dropping almost a pound and a half of fat and eating for recomp. I am getting exactly what I was hoping out of the product.

Vascularity - I am noticeably more vascular just about everywhere. Look at the pics you can see them spider webbing across my biceps.

Sides - Sides are mild no blood pressure issues, no head aches, no back or calf pumps. Mild prostate activity but I am sensitive to that and prostate supps clear it right up. I will say that the water will come on with excess carbs more so than normal but it is not a wet compound.

Addition of DAA and PCT Revolution Black has improved libido, "volume" and dropped a lot of water off of me. However at 2 a day with out much to convert into estrogen it quickly lowered it so low I have actually dried most of my joints out. PCT Revolution Black is strong stuff! I don't know that you would need more than 2 a day unless on a high conversion drug in high doses. I backed off to 1 a day now and hoping the joints will lube up a bit more.

6/10/11 - 203 8% LBM 186.7, 16.3 Fat Mass
    6/25/11 205.5 8% 189.06 LBM 16.44 Fat Mass
    7/2/11 204 7.4 188.9 LBM 15.1 Fat Mass

Name:  7-2-11 204lbs 7 4 Progress smaller.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  90.3 KB

The workout, wife is getting restless so making it short.

Leg Press last time 885x12, this week 905x12, then 925x12
    Squat Widow Maker last time 235x20 this time 245x20 and was easier.
    Leg Ext 170x15, 210x10 new addition
    Leg Abduction 115x15, 115x15

I would say those are nice increases from last week on both leg press and squat.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%

Looks good bro, Im running androhard/androlean with one week to go before pct (im using rev. black as well) I just picked up some AI nutrition DAA do you recommend DAA with the PCT (I noticed you stacked the two, but this is my first PH and want to be sure). Thanks.

4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log

log with weekly progress pics and stats
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Nice update Chris. You've made some nice progress in the fat loss department and have dropped a good half percent since your last pics. Nice job!
    Recoverbro Elite
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looks good bro, Im running androhard/androlean with one week to go before pct (im using rev. black as well) I just picked up some AI nutrition DAA do you recommend DAA with the PCT (I noticed you stacked the two, but this is my first PH and want to be sure). Thanks.

log with weekly progress pics and stats
    Nice I will go check that out and I definitely recommend running it n PCT. It is one of those products that is truly very effective and the cost is next to nothing so putting it in is almost automatic. PURE TEST by FINAFLEX was on sale for $10.75 a bottle already capped which is pretty nice for convenience sake.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice update Chris. You've made some nice progress in the fat loss department and have dropped a good half percent since your last pics. Nice job!
    Thanks, the pics don't quite reflect what I see in the mirror either. If I put on another 2-3 lbs of LBM I will be very excited considering coming off another run and still making gains.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.34%

Nice I will go check that out and I definitely recommend running it n PCT. It is one of those products that is truly very effective and the cost is next to nothing so putting it in is almost automatic. PURE TEST by FINAFLEX was on sale for $10.75 a bottle already capped which is pretty nice for convenience sake.

Thanks, the pics don't quite reflect what I see in the mirror either. If I put on another 2-3 lbs of LBM I will be very excited considering coming off another run and still making gains.
    Thanks Kleen, Ill be sure to run during PCT. I picked up the AI DAA powder from the 50% off sale (dirty cheap), But after a sample "care package" from Doc I am a firm believer in the effectiveness of the Finaflex Line-up.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Oh didn't notice it said PCT was going to be included in that log. Just read the whole thing, I recommend anyone following this that has an interest in those products check it out. Good log, good detail and good logger.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.26%

Looking good brother.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Thanks! Been hard at work, gonna really start shooting to hit the 6% mark by the end of this. By then my loose skin will be thin enough that the abs will really show more right now it is gathering on lower area smoothing them out. My leg and chest caliper measurements won't go down much more so each change you will see will be in the abs, back and under my chest with the next few lbs lost and that is gonna be nice. I am 207 this morning after getting some carbs in me yesterday. I was mildly depleted Saturday morning when I weighed in which I should have mentioned in the review I was right after a low carb day which could explain lack of increase in mass. If taken today it would be much higher because yesterday was a feed day. Remember I cut cals on Thursdays feed day to clean up from the horrible weekend.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%

Leg Pic

Here are some pics of my legs. They are a little blasted from yesterday and not showing some of the separation but still looking pretty good regardless.

Name:  7-4-11 legs collage.JPG
Views: 104
Size:  52.5 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  5. KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:43 PM