KLEEN - Gets REDEFINE’D & grows to 6% w/ 1-Andro & PCT Revolution Black (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 22 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I stretched my bottle out to 2 months by starting high and tapering as the problem decreased. Mine was a hematoma near my hip from a road cycling mishap. Chronic problems could be another story though.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

KLEEN... I read some reviews on that wobenzym n. and I didn't see one single review that had anything super positive to say about it? I saw a few saying it elevated the BP (blood pressure), experiencing fatigue, malaise, intestinal cramping, & diarrhea! I found all this information on their website! http://www.wobenzymn.org/wobenzym-n-review/
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Keep killing it Kleen!! How are you splitting doses right now? 8 hrs apart?
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Scotty, what is the half life of the 1-Andro? As my dose increases I want to play into the half life of the product as well so that info would be great to have.
    I agree, that would be great information to know, I honestly do not know! The owners are currently in China and will return Tuesday, I will ask them, if anyone would know, it would be them and I'm sure they can at least find out, if they don't know, they will probably just ask Patrick Arnold, they have him on retainer for such questions. So as always I'll do my best to get you that info as quick as I can!

As what I would do and have always done with 1-Andro is try my best to space it out like RickRock13 said, space my doses as evenly as possible every 8hrs... (1 dose in morning as soon as I wake, 1 dose around mid day, and 1 dose in the evening before bed) I mean there aren't any stimulants in it that could mess with your sleep so why not keep the dose as constant as possible in your body all throughout the day and night, that is my opinion on it anyway!
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Well just depends on your goals, if trying to keep shutdown minimal keeping extra androgens lower at bedtime is more likely to keep shut down at bay longer. Many people actually run things like D-Bol taking only in the morning to avoid shutdown. I read about it in one of the anabolics books floating around.

On another note, I am looking much better now, cleaned up pretty good and am up about 2-3 lbs, about same bodyfat as the beginning of this run. I will let you know the exact weight and BF tomorrow. On another note, I just now realized what has been wrong with me the past 2 days. I have just been a little blah, and unmotivated but once I get started on a workout all the intensity shows up. I am guessing it could be the lethargy that is mentioned a lot in some of the logs with 1-Andro. Either way I plan to manscape a bit today and take some pics tomorrow. Not sure if the extra weight will be noticeable in the pics but as long as I am showing as lean as before I am pleased with a 2-3 lb gain in 2 weeks on the second half of a bridge.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Well just depends on your goals, if trying to keep shutdown minimal keeping extra androgens lower at bedtime is more likely to keep shut down at bay longer. Many people actually run things like D-Bol taking only in the morning to avoid shutdown. I read about it in one of the anabolics books floating around.
    Do you have any more information on this and the science or theory behind it, very interesting?

On another note, I am looking much better now, cleaned up pretty good and am up about 2-3 lbs, about same bodyfat as the beginning of this run. I will let you know the exact weight and BF tomorrow. On another note, I just now realized what has been wrong with me the past 2 days. I have just been a little blah, and unmotivated but once I get started on a workout all the intensity shows up. I am guessing it could be the lethargy that is mentioned a lot in some of the logs with 1-Andro. Either way I plan to manscape a bit today and take some pics tomorrow. Not sure if the extra weight will be noticeable in the pics but as long as I am showing as lean as before I am pleased with a 2-3 lb gain in 2 weeks on the second half of a bridge.
    Yes, unfortunately lethargy can be noted with taking 1-ANDRO, Hmmm would probably make a good argument to stack some PRO XANTHINE with it, to combat the lethargy and help burn a few extra calories and curb appetite, Hmmm Thanks for the idea!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Well it has been several years but the idea is that night time is when the body checks it's levels to create more testosterone, if androgen levels are still to high then the body does not send the signal to produce more testosterone. The orals with their shorter half life are used in the mornings, too even early afternoon but have already been used up before the body does it's checks and balances to see how much testosterone it needs to produce. I will run a quick search to see if I can find it. Others who run anabolics regularly have concurred this practice is legit, or at least thought to be.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Well it has been several years but the idea is that night time is when the body checks it's levels to create more testosterone, if androgen levels are still to high then the body does not send the signal to produce more testosterone. The orals with their shorter half life are used in the mornings, too even early afternoon but have already been used up before the body does it's checks and balances to see how much testosterone it needs to produce. I will run a quick search to see if I can find it. Others who run anabolics regularly have concurred this practice is legit, or at least thought to be.
    Yeah, that's the "theory" mainly used by Dr. D and his PH/DS pulsing approach. There's a huge thread on it somewhere on AM.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  9. Registered User
    Answers

plus the fact than many ph's tend to interfere with sleep if taken too close to bedtime.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Here is a thread discussing it, it came from Bill Philips Anabolics book way back in early 90's. I don't have the book anymore. It was called a burst cycle I think. Now these are older posts so some of the stuff the other guys ention is a little questionable but the bottom line is that the body checks for t levels at night and then begins production for what is needed. If to high no test is needed. If low enough it signals to produce test.

http://sourceauthority.net/index.php...y-on-the-hpta/

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/stero...134224208.html

http://forums.steroid.com/archive/in.../t-95244.html?
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Here is a thread discussing it, it came from Bill Philips Anabolics book way back in early 90's. I don't have the book anymore. It was called a burst cycle I think. Now these are older posts so some of the stuff the other guys ention is a little questionable but the bottom line is that the body checks for t levels at night and then begins production for what is needed. If to high no test is needed. If low enough it signals to produce test.

http://sourceauthority.net/index.php...y-on-the-hpta/

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com/stero...134224208.html

http://forums.steroid.com/archive/in.../t-95244.html?
    Awesome, U da Man, Thanx!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Looking forward to those new pics, Kleen! Up 2-3 lbs at the same bodyfat is awesome; especially with as lean as you already are.

I just wanted to share that I went ahead and made the Layne Norton cheesecake last night, except I doubled it (because I bout a 9" cake pan instead of a 9" pie pan for some reason lol) and added in 4 scoops of vanilla Isology for a total of 432g protein in my cake lol.

Tasted it today and it tastes really good; tastes best with some natty pb and light cool whip on top, but MAN is it filling for as little calories as it has.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    plus the fact than many ph's tend to interfere with sleep if taken too close to bedtime.
    Agreed. Back in 20089 when i did 14ad I found out you cant take it before bed or it caused sleep interruptions.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

1-Andro 2 Week Review

1-Andro 2 Week Review

So I am really enjoying the 1 -Andro so far I am up 2.5 lbs and my bodyfat is exactly the same as when I started. I have definitely taken some liberties with food choices and this is pretty nice. My caliper measurements were exactly the same this morning as the day I started and I will take it.

So I will give my opinions here on a few key points.

Aggression - Honestly the aggression has waned a bit.

Attitude – I still have alpha male attitude and can be quick to be assertive. In good mood most of the time.

Libido – I was kind of slowing again and then the PURE TEST has brought it back more.

Strength– Honestly Strength is really up. I have to try to keep it not too heavy for my joints because things are going up easy. Today first time in a long time maybe even since my surgery I did Barbell Incline, and I stepped it up to 185 for 12 slow reps and could have 15-20 if I really pushed. On my legs I have been able to continue to push and I projected dropping from 10 lb jumps to 5 lb jumps aclose to the end of my progestin run. I had even had to slow it down then, but now I am hopping 10 lbs at a tme a gain and it is almost too easy.

Composition – I would call it neutral, I think this will react to what you give it. Carbs seem to make me hold more of both water, and glycogen. If I was going for mass and kept eating 4-5 lbs would have been easy.

Mass Gains – Like I said above I think if I really fed the beast I could have added 4-6 in that time but I am trying to keep the fat off. However a little over 2.5 lb LBM gain in just over 2 weeks is nothing to sneeze at.

PUMP - I had to put this one in caps, I always have a pump. I also always want to flex and feel the contraction as it slowly tightens and loosen each muscle fiber. It is kind of a delicious feeling to flex. LOL

Sides - So far this is an enjoyable run. I know now to just get up when feeling tired and get moving and the lethargy will drop of with activity. I have had a few more pimples. A couple flares of temper in the beginning. Can easily cause to hold water when given high amounts of carbs. My blood pressure on this and a dexaprine stays pretty steady around 121/75 and lower when not on a stimulant so no blood pressure issues for me.

Pec 6mm
    Ab 12mm
    Thigh 6 MM.

203 8% 186.76 LBM 16.24 FM
    205.5 8% 189.06 LBM 16.44 FM

Name:  6-25-11 205 5 - Muscle Montage Small.jpg
Views: 433
Size:  81.6 KB
  15. Registered User
    Answers

good update....nice results!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin great, Kleen!

Making me think about a 1-andro run down the line myself
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

good update....nice results!
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Lookin great, Kleen!

Making me think about a 1-andro run down the line myself
    Thanks Gentlemen, I think the biggest difference is in my shoulders and my legs throughout the entire run from progestin to starting 1-Andro to now. I can't wait to see what the end result as I gradually clean up over the next 4 weeks hopefully still adding a little LBM and dropping fat and we will see how close we can get to a 205 and 6% by the end of the run. Wouldn't that be something.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks Gentlemen, I think the biggest difference is in my shoulders and my legs throughout the entire run from progestin to starting 1-Andro to now. I can't wait to see what the end result as I gradually clean up over the next 4 weeks hopefully still adding a little LBM and dropping fat and we will see how close we can get to a 205 and 6% by the end of the run. Wouldn't that be something.
    yes, 205 at 6% would indeed be something!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Amazing work Kleen! 205 at 6% would be sick!! You aren't too far from that now so its very realistic. Nice job!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Totally agree with the all of you on this one! Honestly Chris, with you being completely in the Zone with your body and diet, if anyone can make that happen on a good cycle of 1-ANDRO, it would be you! I honestly think you can realistically achieve this goal!
    www.finaflex.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I've been getting more and more interested in this product lately. Results are looking solid and great log as usual kleen. Keep up the hard work!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterdays Lift Upper Body

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Amazing work Kleen! 205 at 6% would be sick!! You aren't too far from that now so its very realistic. Nice job!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Totally agree with the all of you on this one! Honestly Chris, with you being completely in the Zone with your body and diet, if anyone can make that happen on a good cycle of 1-ANDRO, it would be you! I honestly think you can realistically achieve this goal!
    Thanks, I would be ecstatic there. As long as I keep my diet tight enough it is a possibility, anything over 200 @ dry 6% would be a raving success to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I've been getting more and more interested in this product lately. Results are looking solid and great log as usual kleen. Keep up the hard work!
    Thanks Rahl, yeah I was interested and I read some other logs with a different brand than this one. This is a little higher dosed and has DHB which is an Anabolic Amplifier which should improve the efficacy of the 1-Andro. Honestly I haven't researched DHB too much but what I read on it looks good. I am also adding in Naringen now to increase the bio-availability of the 1-Andro, I just got that last week.

Yesterday was a great day I took in about 4000 calories, enjoyed myself had some desserts just had my Saturday day off from worrying about food other than my 8 hour window and of course a minimum of 200 grams of protein which was far surpassed. Today will be about a 2000 calorie day. I will break fast about 2 with a big azz turkey burger on whole wheat, and probably a second patty by itself with some hot sauce or A1, maybe even have a second burger to get a little more carbs we will see. Then for dinner, an 8 oz turkey patty and a cup of cottage cheese with splenda and cinnamon.

PURE TEST - Since starting this my balls are plumping back up and feeling firmer. Libido has increased again, Love me some DAA and nice to have in a pill too.

So my upper chest is a little bit sore if I move it the right way, that feels nice. My shoulders are no worse for the wear from what I can tell I did not cause any issue to them at all with yesterdays lift. I used a neutral grip on a shoulder press machine that just felt really good and focused the weight more on my anterior delts. I have been working toward improving them and this just felt right so it will be what I use on this rotation with the incline bench. I will go ahead and list the workout from yesterday for references later.

Incline Bench - 135x12, 155x8 175x12, 185x12 - Not bad for first time out of the gate in a very long time. Shoulder felt great on this.
    DB Bent Over Row - 50x12, 60x8, 70x12, 75x12 - These felt really good, happy to have a rowing movement back in my life. I did them kneeling on an adjaustible decline bench and rested on my elbow to keep momentum out of it.

Cybex Shoulder Press Neutral Grip - 90x12, 110x12, 115x12 - these just felt right, wasn't sure about doing this machine but loved the feel with the neutral grip.

Alt. DB Curls - 32.5x15 I picked up 40 and the tendon in my left biceps got pissed. I put it down and went much lighter.

Standing O.H. DB Extension - 80x12 nice contraction, could see the veins spider webbing across the inside and back of my triceps too which was VERY cool to see.

Reverse Fly - 80x12, 100x12 - These felt really good too.
  23. Registered User
    Answers

wow-great detail. dhb was popular years ago but then it died off, really haven't heard much more about it until recently. interesting that redefine would include it.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Even I am wondering if I can keep my weight above 200 at 4-5% and I am 3 inches taller and huge at the weight I am at (205ish), I can't even imagine what 205 at 6% would look on Chris... suffice it to say he'd be fuggin EEEnormous!! Between the two of us there is going to be a freak show... mark my words...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, I think I will be a little bit big... Just need to keep some food down. I am sick to my stomach today, ralphed all over the place on the way into work. Wife couldn't even pull over in time. Thank God for sun glasses, kept the puke out of my eyes. Obviously I went home since my whole right side was covered due to wind blowing it back at me, and am now enjoying some dry heaves on occasion. I am about to go curl up on the couch in semi-darkness with a movie I am familiar enough with not to care that I fell asleep and then hopefully fall back asleep.

I did keep my cals below 2000 yesterday, not sure when I will break my fast today. Not hungry now, nor excited about trying to eat. At least it is a burn day so low cals are exactly what the Dr ordered. I doubt I can eat too big of a meal later so I will more than likely actually eat early this afternoon instead of holding out. Of course my stomach is gonna kind of dictate that too. Wife gave me something to help my stomach and it is somewhat but hasn't completely fixed all the nausea and discomfort. Since throwing up I have the feeling I need food in my stomach even though the thought of it turns my stomach at the moment. I was going to do cardio today but it looks like I will be resting. Speaking of I am getting off here for now. Sorry to everyone else running logs I am following, I will make it around to your logs later, and thanks for being a part of this one...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry to hear that, bro. Hope you feel better soon.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Damn Bro, I promise we @ FINAFLEX will understand if you go quiet for a day or so and then just update when you are feeling better, sorry to hear about the stomach bug, just make sure you get plenty of fluids and Overload on Vit. C & other essential vitamins and minerals!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

In for the education!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

This week's Trivia Question will take place today, Monday, June 27th at 4:00pm Eastern Standard time! And the price will be one bottle of ALC + CLA.

www.finaflex.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yuck! Hope you feel better soon Kleen. That sucks.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Stomach flus are the worst.... Get better bro.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry to hear that bro, hope u feel better soon!
  33. Registered User
    Answers

guess it was a good thing your wife was driving!!!! get well soon, kleen...
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

i will call the whambulance... Wonder if it was the mojito flu like Jo had. LOL.. In all seriousness how you feel better soon. oh and knowing Jo you better have that car cleaned up before she breaks her foot off in your butt.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Hope you get better soon Kleen. Stomach sickness sucks..
    Recoverbro Elite
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Dam, feel better Chris. Your log has been on point thus far. Good gains and solid workouts. Heal quickly so you can continue to tear this up like a present on Christmas morning!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

No mere upset tummy shall ever keep my warrior-brother down.......EVER!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post

Yah Chris will be fine this will pass...does suck though...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My favorite 5 words in the Bible are, "And it came to pass."
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Sorry to hear that, bro. Hope you feel better soon.
    Damn Bro, I promise we @ FINAFLEX will understand if you go quiet for a day or so and then just update when you are feeling better, sorry to hear about the stomach bug, just make sure you get plenty of fluids and Overload on Vit. C & other essential vitamins and minerals!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    In for the education!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Yuck! Hope you feel better soon Kleen. That sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Stomach flus are the worst.... Get better bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Sorry to hear that bro, hope u feel better soon!
    guess it was a good thing your wife was driving!!!! get well soon, kleen...
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    i will call the whambulance... Wonder if it was the mojito flu like Jo had. LOL.. In all seriousness how you feel better soon. oh and knowing Jo you better have that car cleaned up before she breaks her foot off in your butt.
    LMAO!!! You do know her well. Oh and no, I don't tend to get the Mojito flu. I typically stop or really slow up my drinking once I have a buzz. Momma just hadn't drank in so long her old normal was way too much for her.
    Hope you get better soon Kleen. Stomach sickness sucks..
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Dam, feel better Chris. Your log has been on point thus far. Good gains and solid workouts. Heal quickly so you can continue to tear this up like a present on Christmas morning!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My favorite 5 words in the Bible are, "And it came to pass."
    And so it did, and it was good.

Thanks for all the well wishes everyone. I am feeling much better today, must have been food related or something. Yesterday sucked but it was only a minor road bump. I was able to lift today and was happily still able to improve on my lifts.

I definitely decided to take a break from the dead lift goal for a little bit. I want to give my shoulders a little time off from holding all that weight for that many reps. So now I am doing Widow Makers with Squats after I blast my legs on the Leg Press. I figure I will do this for a while then switch back to deads for a while, kind of swap them out see if it aids my progress in my higher rep goals on deads and squats.

Leg Press - 315x12, 585x8, 885x12, 885x12 - Up 10 lbs from last set last time and did it for 2 sets. Not bad increase after being ill yesterday.
    Squats - W.U. 135x12, W.M. 235x20 - Up 10 lbs from last time, and may have actually been easier than last time too.
    Calf Press - 270x12, 330x12 - Just maintaining the bulls.
    Leg Abductions - 100x15, 110x15 - doing these for some balance on the outer thigh, the adductors get hit hard on squats and leg press so no need to work them seperately right now.
    Leg and Hip Stretches in the sauna

Oh yeah, so this is a little crazy, I weighed myself this morning expecting to be the same or lower than Saturday morning but even after being sick yesterday I was 208 on the scale this morning. I have eaten pretty clean most of this weekend and yesterday I got in maybe 1000 calories but was 208 today. Kind of crazy, however I feel like I am gaining kind of wet weight. Not too much so but I am definitely holding more water even with the PCT Revolution Black which I added back in. I also added in Naringen to increase the bio-availability of the 1-Andro starting last week. Hoping this addition will keep more of the active hormone in my system longer.

With me being 208 after a relatively clean weekend I am thinking I may have to look at my diet. Eating for recomp is adding a lot of mass but not really leaning me out much. It could definitely be water which is more likely since I haven't giiven myself enough cals to gain fat. I am giving it until the end of this week which is the halfway point if not looking leaner then I will drop cals to more of a cutting range.

Sides from being sick yesterday - EXTREME HUNGER RIGHT NOW, waiting for noon is gonna be rough.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:34 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
  5. KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 12:43 PM