KLEEN - Gets REDEFINE’D & grows to 6% w/ 1-Andro & PCT Revolution Black (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 22 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I get cottage a cheese/chive mix that goes very nicely on my spuds. I also love my greek yogurt/vaniila whey mix. My son and I call it ProYo...
    I frequently do this and there is a Mediterranean grocery that has huge tubs of Greek and other types of similar yogurt for so cheap. I am going to pick some up this weekend and see how it goes. Big fan of yogurt and would rather eat that over cottage cheese.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  2. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Okay not too much to update today. I did not go to the gym this morning. I couldn't sleep last night and decided to just stay in bed and do my best to rest if not fall asleep again. I am trying to decide now if I am going to just skip today's workout to give my shoulders more recovery time or if I should lift when I get home. I haven't made up my mind yet. My shoulders are still a little sore in the back side so I am kind of thinking of just taking an upper body day off, or just doing some push ups and other calisthenics during my walk at lunch to get blood flow in there but not really push them too hard. Since the feeling is the same in both shoulders I am not concerned about it being an injury needing treatment just a little more rest. Although it could also be the arthritis my ortho warned me about. He told me I had it in both shoulders so could be. Either way I am in a limbo about whether to do a full on lift or just hit up some push ups during my walk. I have a feeling I will end up going with lifting later but that could just be the stubborn side of me.


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    for me cottage cheese tastes better than yogurt on baked potatos-i can't get the wife to try it though, lol.
    I haven't tried it, but will give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    agreed you can stay lean while still enjoying yourself here and there. When it comes time for serious results that is the time!
    Dang straight!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Will do Brotha, I'll spread a little Molly McButter (Cheddar flavor) & Cottage cheese, I'll let you know what I think, but I'm getting hungry just thinking about it, LoL!
    Toss some pico and hot sauce on that bad boy too!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I get cottage a cheese/chive mix that goes very nicely on my spuds. I also love my greek yogurt/vaniila whey mix. My son and I call it ProYo...
    Oh damn now that sounds good with some fresh jalapenos cut up in the cottage cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Good log so far. How tall are you Kleen?
    Thanks, I am 5'8".

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I frequently do this and there is a Mediterranean grocery that has huge tubs of Greek and other types of similar yogurt for so cheap. I am going to pick some up this weekend and see how it goes. Big fan of yogurt and would rather eat that over cottage cheese.
    I like both but you will have to tell me where this grocery is. If the price is right I am down for sure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  3. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Phoenecia is on the west side where I live Chris, though you save money, it wouldn't be worth the 45 minute drive you would have to make each way just to get it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah kind of figured as much. So I am thinking I really need to go to the store to get the ingredients for that Layne Norton cheese cake. Everyone who has tried it loves it so I might as well give it a shot.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  5. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Let us know how it turns out, always in for a good recipe!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36687
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I love the cheesecake! I like adding vanilla myofusion and a little more milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract than the recipe calls for.
  7. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    How much extra protein do you add in? Was thinking about adding some but didn't want to ruin consistency.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  8. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1184
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Love cheesecake!!!! Right have to hunt down that recipe for sure!

    Oh and Chris, listen to your body not your stubborn mind, just my view
  9. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Love cheesecake!!!! Right have to hunt down that recipe for sure!

    Oh and Chris, listen to your body not your stubborn mind, just my view
    Too funny, I went and walked earlier and decided to go ahead and lift tonight anyway. I will definitely be careful but honestly my shoulders just feel well I don't know how to explain it. They don't hurt, but when I move them a certain way I can tell the muscles are a little sore. It is just so acute in the exact same spot on both shoulders. It takes me getting into an odd position to feel it but honestly it isn't something I am too worried about. Like I said I skipped my workout this morning to to being tired. Not from worrying about the shoulder.

    However if I hurt myself I will have to come in here and kick rocks and say you were right. I just don't think that will be the case without some type of accident happening.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Let us know how it turns out, always in for a good recipe!
    Hey tried responding to you but you are just to popular, or have a very messy inbox. Clean it up! That is all.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  11. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5376
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I think it will do me well. Speaking of I guess I should probably start grazing about now. LOL Gonna have a cup of blueberries blended up with some protein powder and ice for a nice cold smoothie and an ounce and a half of roasted almonds. Will figure out exactly what to have for dinner when i get home and see what is taken out. I may just have a chicken breast, veggies, and a cup of cottage cheese. We shall see. I do like to have my cup of cottage cheese and cinnamon as my last feeding. Not a bad dessert with the splenda added in.
    Try adding Cinnamon Bun WPI to it. That's what I've been doing and it's amazing.
  12. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5376
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You know I have really been thinking about it. I bet it would be really good with a vanilla protein powder added to that. I have also thought about doing it with the chocolate but it is something I have to be willing to trash if I just don't enjoy it. LOL I don't really like fruit with my cottage cheese to me they clash. So I kind of wonder if it will clash with chocolate powder. Maybe I will go ahead and give it a shot. I bet I could add some splenda then put it in a mixing bowl and make up something stupid good!
    Yes.. This is what I eat as my last meal every night and absolutely love it.

    1.
    1 cup cottage cheese
    1 scoop cake batter WPI
    1 Tbsp SB crunchy PB(optional)

    With the chocolate if you have a good tasting one it's amazing with PB. Tastes like a Reeses PB cup. The Chocolate I've found to work best was Muscle Gauge WPI Choc or their Rocky road WPI.

    1 cup cottage cheese
    1 scoop Choc WPI
    2 Tbsp SB crunchy PB

    Mix in a big enough bowl with spoon until blended. Might have to add a splash of milk or water if the cottage cheese is real thick.

    Set in freezer for 15mins and enjoy
  13. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yes.. This is what I eat as my last meal every night and absolutely love it.

    1.
    1 cup cottage cheese
    1 scoop cake batter WPI
    1 Tbsp SB crunchy PB(optional)

    With the chocolate if you have a good tasting one it's amazing with PB. Tastes like a Reeses PB cup. The Chocolate I've found to work best was Muscle Gauge WPI Choc or their Rocky road WPI.

    1 cup cottage cheese
    1 scoop Choc WPI
    2 Tbsp SB crunchy PB

    Mix in a big enough bowl with spoon until blended. Might have to add a splash of milk or water if the cottage cheese is real thick.

    Set in freezer for 15mins and enjoy

    That doesnt sound too bad. I might have to give my version of that a try...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That doesnt sound too bad. I might have to give my version of that a try...
    Agreed. I pretty much loathe cottage cheese, so this might be a good way to get over it lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,594
    Rep Power
    10751821
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I love the cheesecake! I like adding vanilla myofusion and a little more milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract than the recipe calls for.
    pics and recipe or it didn't happen.......that really sounds good!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  16. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36687
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    How much extra protein do you add in? Was thinking about adding some but didn't want to ruin consistency.
    2 scoops of myofusion, and need to add in a little extra milk. I more go for the consistency of the mix, and I tend to take it out earlier than the recommended 40 minutes since it continues to cook. The best batch I made started off a little bit runny, but once it was in the fridge it firmed up to just the right cheesecake consistency. That was with 2 scoops of myofusion too.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  17. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36687
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pics and recipe or it didn't happen.......that really sounds good!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par42.htm

    Layne & Isabel's Low-Carb Cheesecake Masterpiece



    Ingredients:

    2 lbs no fat cream cheese
    4 whole large eggs
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tablespoon cinnamon
    4 oz (1/2 cup) low carb no fat milk
    1 cup cooking splenda (sucralose)
    Directions:


    Preheat oven to 350 degrees
    Using No Fat cooking spray, spray 9" pie pan
    Mix ingredients together using an electric blender in a large bowl
    Pour mix into pre-greased pan

    Heat at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes
    Remove from oven and place in refrigerator

    You must let this sit at least 4-5 hours in the fridge if you want a decent cheesecake.

    Macronutrient Totals (per slice):


    Protein: 20g
    Carbohydrates: 6g
    Fat: 2.25g
    Chocolate or vanilla protein powder can be added to the mix for flavor and more protein if desired.

    If one desires a softer cheesecake, then use 1 lb of light ricotta cheese and 1 lb of fat free cream cheese instead of 2 lbs fat free cream cheese. This changes the totals per slice.

    Macronutrient Totals (per slice):


    Protein: 17g
    Carbohydrates: 5g
    Fat: 4.5g
    * This cheesecake is extremely good when topped with Walden Farms' calorie free chocolate syrup and a thin coat of peanut butter or fat free whip cream.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  18. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36687
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    pics and recipe or it didn't happen.......that really sounds good!
    I've made it probably 6-7 times now. I've tried it with PB, Strawberry protein, chocolate protein, vanilla protein, cinnabun protein, plain, etc.

    Best is vanilla protein (2 scoops myofusion) and undercook it, let it sit in the fridge and serve. Some of the Walden Farms syrups are good if you're watching calories, but I like whipped cream topping them, and cut fruit.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  19. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,049
    Rep Power
    3128069
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I've made it probably 6-7 times now. I've tried it with PB, Strawberry protein, chocolate protein, vanilla protein, cinnabun protein, plain, etc.

    Best is vanilla protein (2 scoops myofusion) and undercook it, let it sit in the fridge and serve. Some of the Walden Farms syrups are good if you're watching calories, but I like whipped cream topping them, and cut fruit.
    I will be making this
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  20. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I've made it probably 6-7 times now. I've tried it with PB, Strawberry protein, chocolate protein, vanilla protein, cinnabun protein, plain, etc.

    Best is vanilla protein (2 scoops myofusion) and undercook it, let it sit in the fridge and serve. Some of the Walden Farms syrups are good if you're watching calories, but I like whipped cream topping them, and cut fruit.
    I have to try the vanilla protein next time. I love vanilla!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Good stuff, thanks for all the suggestions!

    Okay well I have a surprise, well it was a surprise to me. I actually managed to take yesterday off. It was hard to allow myself the day in the middle of a log but my shoulders need the extra recovery. I am also supposed to do dead lifts tomorrow but I am going to skip out on them and do some squats instead. I may actually drop the goal of 405x20 on dead lifting for a little bit until I feel my shoulders are up to the task as well. Looking around online at some of the symptoms in my shoulders and it is likely I may have a touch of tendonitis in my rotator cuff from overdoing it with the external rotations a while back. It was improving then I started pushing harder again and it is not improving any further so I am going to take it easy for now. I may actually go with slowing the reps down farther to limit weight.

    This will basically give me a week off from upper body which should help out a bit. Even though I don't normally I will start taking ibuprofen 800mg 4 times a day for a week and see how things go from there.

    As far as composition, since my cardio has not been in the gym this week I have not been to the sauna and it has left some of the water from the weekend on. I am weighing in at 208 right now, but a little smoother. I also stopped the PCT Revolution Black temporarily to allow some estrogen for the joints so a little more water may stick around. It is okay because I have some PURE TEST on it's way should be here today or tomorrow. Either way I haven't cleaned up as much from this weekend as I had hoped by this point due to the extra water but I think that I have probably gained about 1.5 LBM and maybe 1-1.5 fat and the rest is water would be my best guess. I will do a BF test Saturday morning to verify what is going on.

    I do have to say I have found myself responding to things I normally wouldn't and being more aggressive / assertive than normal in a lot of instances. When I feel challenged the response is intensified. I will say one thing for sure and it could be my age but this stuff hits the prostate. I am taking Prostate support supps and they work but when they where off I can tell. Now I have always been a little sensitive to this so it isn't an area of concern to many but if you notice prostate issues on other things you can definitely expect it with this. Of course that is the case with highly androgenic substances. I find when I take it with Dexaprine I have to take more Prostate supps since there are several things in Dexa that can inflame the prostate as well. Just something to keep in mind if you have a sensitive prostate.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  22. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,675
    Rep Power
    760782
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.64%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff, thanks for all the suggestions!

    Okay well I have a surprise, well it was a surprise to me. I actually managed to take yesterday off. It was hard to allow myself the day in the middle of a log but my shoulders need the extra recovery. I am also supposed to do dead lifts tomorrow but I am going to skip out on them and do some squats instead. I may actually drop the goal of 405x20 on dead lifting for a little bit until I feel my shoulders are up to the task as well. Looking around online at some of the symptoms in my shoulders and it is likely I may have a touch of tendonitis in my rotator cuff from overdoing it with the external rotations a while back. It was improving then I started pushing harder again and it is not improving any further so I am going to take it easy for now. I may actually go with slowing the reps down farther to limit weight.

    This will basically give me a week off from upper body which should help out a bit. Even though I don't normally I will start taking ibuprofen 800mg 4 times a day for a week and see how things go from there.

    As far as composition, since my cardio has not been in the gym this week I have not been to the sauna and it has left some of the water from the weekend on. I am weighing in at 208 right now, but a little smoother. I also stopped the PCT Revolution Black temporarily to allow some estrogen for the joints so a little more water may stick around. It is okay because I have some PURE TEST on it's way should be here today or tomorrow. Either way I haven't cleaned up as much from this weekend as I had hoped by this point due to the extra water but I think that I have probably gained about 1.5 LBM and maybe 1-1.5 fat and the rest is water would be my best guess. I will do a BF test Saturday morning to verify what is going on.

    I do have to say I have found myself responding to things I normally wouldn't and being more aggressive / assertive than normal in a lot of instances. When I feel challenged the response is intensified. I will say one thing for sure and it could be my age but this stuff hits the prostate. I am taking Prostate support supps and they work but when they where off I can tell. Now I have always been a little sensitive to this so it isn't an area of concern to many but if you notice prostate issues on other things you can definitely expect it with this. Of course that is the case with highly androgenic substances. I find when I take it with Dexaprine I have to take more Prostate supps since there are several things in Dexa that can inflame the prostate as well. Just something to keep in mind if you have a sensitive prostate.
    I have been training every 2 days so today is my first 2 day break and my shoulder will thank me but it's hard not to lift I am so on right now...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  23. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah, I am frustrated with the timing of this since it was such a simple mistake that caused it. Doing great in my recovery joint wise but that dang rotator is still a little agg'd. Like I sad I figure a week off of upper body and some good use of ibuprofen and I will be good to go. I am also starting to use my skelly balm again. I have not really used ibuprofen, or any of my topicals with emu oil in them since the surgery. So now is time to incorporate those tools since this is trying to become a nagging thing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  24. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,344
    Rep Power
    3609268
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    88.13%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I am frustrated with the timing of this since it was such a simple mistake that caused it. Doing great in my recovery joint wise but that dang rotator is still a little agg'd. Like I sad I figure a week off of upper body and some good use of ibuprofen and I will be good to go. I am also starting to use my skelly balm again. I have not really used ibuprofen, or any of my topicals with emu oil in them since the surgery. So now is time to incorporate those tools since this is trying to become a nagging thing.
    Hope your shoulder gets better, injuries are no fun!

    Hopefully the week off and everything will help bring the inflammation down.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn Kleen... Sorry to hear that! I know this may be a silly question because you are so on top of your game, but are you taking a good Chondroitin, MSM, Glucosamine mix (aids in joint repair) and are you getting enough EFA's (essential fatty acids)? Another thing that is highly recommend and know for joint health is mega-doses of Vit. C, not to mention it's overall anti-oxidant potential and immune support! I know I probably didn't tell you anything you didn't already know, but just in case... Looking out for ya Big-Guy, get better!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5376
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The skelly balm works wonders. Been using that on my left knee, which was giving me wicked pain when I do squats. Been applying skelly for 2 weeks now pre workout/post w/o and before bed and today my knee was fine during squats. Was very happy about that!

    Kleen - Did you say you'll be going on Test? How much?
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,594
    Rep Power
    10751821
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    66.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    The skelly balm works wonders. Been using that on my left knee, which was giving me wicked pain when I do squats. Been applying skelly for 2 weeks now pre workout/post w/o and before bed and today my knee was fine during squats. Was very happy about that!

    Kleen - Did you say you'll be going on Test? How much?

    i agree about the skelly.....also look into something called wobenzyme n.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
  28. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Damn Kleen... Sorry to hear that! I know this may be a silly question because you are so on top of your game, but are you taking a good Chondroitin, MSM, Glucosamine mix (aids in joint repair) and are you getting enough EFA's (essential fatty acids)? Another thing that is highly recommend and know for joint health is mega-doses of Vit. C, not to mention it's overall anti-oxidant potential and immune support! I know I probably didn't tell you anything you didn't already know, but just in case... Looking out for ya Big-Guy, get better!
    Yeah, I take the usual suspects for joint health. Although this is more tendon related. I don't take any extra fats other than fish oil, and all the healthy ones I get from Almonds that I eat regularly. Need to take more Vit C I forget sometimes. I like to take 2500 mg a day when I remember.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    The skelly balm works wonders. Been using that on my left knee, which was giving me wicked pain when I do squats. Been applying skelly for 2 weeks now pre workout/post w/o and before bed and today my knee was fine during squats. Was very happy about that!

    Kleen - Did you say you'll be going on Test? How much?
    No, PURE TEST, it is Finaflex's DAA supplement. I will be taking 3 grams worth daily.

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree about the skelly.....also look into something called wobenzyme n.
    Thanks T! Will do.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  29. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5376
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Oh haha... They fooled me into thinking you were getting test.

    I'm thinking, Kleen going to the darkside???? Noooo way!
  30. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989353
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Oh haha... They fooled me into thinking you were getting test.

    I'm thinking, Kleen going to the darkside???? Noooo way!


    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  31. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree about the skelly.....also look into something called wobenzyme n.
    This^^^
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Oh haha... They fooled me into thinking you were getting test.

    I'm thinking, Kleen going to the darkside???? Noooo way!
    I think it was 91-92 when I gave them a shot. Worked well of course but no PCT and I got into a car wreck right after couldn't train for about a year and lost everything. Have other reasons not to now. One of them is only 7 and needs her Daddy living at home.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This^^^
    Thanks AZ, will have to check it out for sure since both of you are giving it the thumbs up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  33. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319889
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I think it was 91-92 when I gave them a shot. Worked well of course but no PCT and I got into a car wreck right after couldn't train for about a year and lost everything. Have other reasons not to now. One of them is only 7 and needs her Daddy living at home.
    And a brother in law that would be pissed should anything happen. Not to mention i got back in the game because of him and want to complete my mission being all natty with him. He has come so far in his own right. And watching his progress is extremely motivational to someone like me. Even with a small set back like this.
  34. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,976
    Rep Power
    319889
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    69.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sorry brother just had to clear my mind. Delete if you wish..
  35. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    So you guys have tried this Wobenzym? I just read up on it and it looks awesome but it is also expensive did you have to take 10 pills 3 times a day to get results? It says something along those lines for arthritic inflammation. At 30 a day an 800 count bottle won't last a month and it is over 100 bucks. Just curious what you guys experience was.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  36. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    And a brother in law that would be pissed should anything happen. Not to mention i got back in the game because of him and want to complete my mission being all natty with him. He has come so far in his own right. And watching his progress is extremely motivational to someone like me. Even with a small set back like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Sorry brother just had to clear my mind. Delete if you wish..
    No need to delete. You just paid me a compliment. Thanks Bro!

    Okay I am going to try to go to bed now...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  37. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,717
    Rep Power
    4928430
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    15.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So you guys have tried this Wobenzym? I just read up on it and it looks awesome but it is also expensive did you have to take 10 pills 3 times a day to get results? It says something along those lines for arthritic inflammation. At 30 a day an 800 count bottle won't last a month and it is over 100 bucks. Just curious what you guys experience was.
    I was seeing results with 12 ed, but I only need 400mg of Advil to get relief from other aches and pains so take that as you may.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  38. Senior Member
    punthra's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,440
    Rep Power
    3456
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    15.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    In way late but i'm always in for a good Kleen log!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  39. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Lower Body Day


    Today marks the 2 week point and I just upped my dose to 5 caps a day. I took 3 this morning and will take 2 later. Scotty, what is the half life of the 1-Andro? As my dose increases I want to play into the half life of the product as well so that info would be great to have. Oh yeah started taking my PURE TEST last night. Hopefully it invogorates the testes.

    Todays lift went well, it was a lower body day and I replaced my deads with a widow maker on squats.

    5 min Elliptical
    Leg Press 315x12, 585x8, 855x12, 865x12 - up another 10 lbs here, was not hard compared to last time.
    Squats - 135x12, 225x20 - Considering it has been a while since I tried a Widow Maker on Squats I am satisfied with this effort.
    Calve press - 270x12, 330x12 - just maintaining.
    Leg Abductions - 90x15, 110x15 - Working the uter hip to avoid imbalances. The adductors get hit with all leg pressing / squating movements but the abductors pretty much need direct training.
    Roman Chair Hangs - 90 seconds, 90 seconds - Feels so good to feel the blood filling in the decompressed areas of the spine.



    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I was seeing results with 12 ed, but I only need 400mg of Advil to get relief from other aches and pains so take that as you may.
    I think the 400 for pains is typical, but my ortho told me that 400 makes the pain go away and 800 will stop inflammation. That it takes a higher dose to do it than just what is needed to releive the pain. How long did you take it for to achieve results and did it heal the problem as opposed to just treating the pain or did it return after? Looking at that 800 count bottle and could get almost 2 months out of one at 15 a day. Did you just take one bottle?


    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    In way late but i'm always in for a good Kleen log!
    Punthra, glad you are here man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  40. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177790
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    The skelly balm works wonders. Been using that on my left knee, which was giving me wicked pain when I do squats. Been applying skelly for 2 weeks now pre workout/post w/o and before bed and today my knee was fine during squats. Was very happy about that!

    Kleen - Did you say you'll be going on Test? How much?
    I have some of this and I know Kleen does to. It is helping my ailing left shoulder from hurting all the time though it is not solving the problem since it is tendon/muscle related more than anything. As far as a joint supplement is concerned, it is as effective I have found and I don't have to take another 6 pills a days. For acute joint issues, I will say it is the best I have used and blows blue emu out of the water (which I used to use a lot). My only beef with topicals is I have to time the applications such as after morning shower, after post workout shower and before bed. I am lucky to get 2 out of 3 where as I will most often take the pills with more consistency as I have others to take at the same time.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:34 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  5. KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in