KLEEN - Gets REDEFINE’D & grows to 6% w/ 1-Andro & PCT Revolution Black (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 22 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ha if she would have put her hands on me in that situation my firecracker of a wife would have pounced on her like a like a wounded antelope being taken down by a cheetah. No talking, would have just run up jumped on her, put her in a clench and start feeding her knees to the face. My Lil Fire Cracker would have definitely lost if if a woman put her hands on me. Regardless of her girth. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I wanna buy him lunch for that story, LoL! We've all had stuff like that happen, I think I had probably the worst experience in my life as far as a strange woman pushing my buttons in a movie theatre....

Let see this had to be like 7+ years ago, it was opening night of Matrix 3 and I went and bought tickets for me, my wife, her brother and 2 of his friends because I went hours early to make sure they didn't sell out. I also was meeting another couple there as well. My wife and I got to the movie theater like 45mins early so we could get us all good seats. So I waited in line and sure enough we got the majority of the back row. I sat on one side and my wife went and sat on the other side with the couple we know with the 3 seats in between us for my wife's !
    Uh oh---- dont wanna run into you in a theater... I have been that lady before. PACKED theater, only 2 seats next to each other and I am going to sit with my girl and someone says "someone is sitting there"... my reply is "yeah, we are". I go by, you can save 1 seat rule... you trying to hold down more than that - not my problem.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would have sat next to that broad and ripped nasty protein farts the whole movie!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

depends on the situation

If I was in this situation I would just found another seat and caused no trouble
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by StangBanger View Post
    Uh oh---- dont wanna run into you in a theater... I have been that lady before. PACKED theater, only 2 seats next to each other and I am going to sit with my girl and someone says "someone is sitting there"... my reply is "yeah, we are". I go by, you can save 1 seat rule... you trying to hold down more than that - not my problem.
    Yeah... I feel ya, I am just not a confrontational kind of person as far as doing that myself, because I respect that fact that someone got there before me and is holding seats for their friends, what not, so I would never do what she did to anyone, besides, I'm the guy who prepares and gets there early to avoid such situations. On the other hand, it would have been much easier if it were a Man vs. a Woman, because they he would not have passed me, I would have pulled a Man down and fought for my right to reserve a seat physically if that is the route he chose to go, being a woman, I can't hit a woman no matter how mad I get or bad I would like to.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I would have sat next to that broad and ripped nasty protein farts the whole movie!!
    That would have been FANTASTIC.... Especially if I had been eating a lot of Egg-Whites, she would have paid the PRICE!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

OK, so we got our response back from Patrick Arnold (The Master), who helped us clear up the confusion...

OK, so first and foremost, you guys are 100% right, Superdrol does NOT directly convert to Estrogen (Aromatise). The confusion lies in the fact that Superdrol causes a large amount of conversion of Testosterone to Aromatase (oxidation). Aromatase is an enzyme that converts Androgens in the body to Estrogen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase). Therefore it does cause a large increase in Estrogen in the body, but Superdrol itself does not armomatize and/or turn to estrogen itself.

Sorry for the confusion and THANK YOU for bringing this to our attention as we do NOT want to be putting out advertisement and literature that is false, as you can see, we changed our comparison advertisement. So again... THANK YOU!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It just depends on the situation. Someone with a bunch of people may have 2 people at the concession stand at a time. However for the most part if there isn't an object in the chair to let me know it is taken it is fair game.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If only I could do that on queue. I would fart next to anyone who brought a young kid to anything over a PG movie. Actually I would prefer to take a dump in their drink if I had my way. Jus sayin... I have young kids too. Guess what if I want to go to a non kid movie I get a sitter or just don't go. Leave your talkative kids at home!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    depends on the situation

If I was in this situation I would just found another seat and caused no trouble
    If you were in a situation where you had went through so much trouble to make room for you and all of your friends you would have allowed a disrespectful and rude woman to just get away with that? No Way I would have allowed it to happen. I would have pushed to have her removed from the theater for touching me in the first place. I would have taken badge numbers if they took her side because she was a woman and told them I would be contacting their superiors regarding thier sexual discrimination against me.

Funny I am getting worked up just thinking about that. Aggressive Much Chris? LOL Honestly though a movie theater is a bad place for me. It can just set my blood to boiling. Like I said above people bring talkative children or crying babies to otherwise adult movies. I have been in a situation similar to this because I went to the Matrix too. HMMMM maybe a bad movie franchise for aggressive behavior.

Anyway, I am sitting there getting ready to watch a RATED R ACTION MOVIE FULL OF GONFIGHTS AND EXPLOSIONS!!!! When all the sudden this family comes up and sits next to me and my wife. It is a group of like grown men, and 2 womena with 3 kids ranging from 8 months to about 4 years old. Already being loud and obnoxious before the movie starts. I turn to my wife and mention that I really hope that they plan on keeping their kids quiet. Well ofcourse we are not even 5 minutes in when one of them starts talking. Momma,,, Mommma... so Momma starts talking. I look over and give a look to let them know this just ain't gonna fly. TO which I get one of the ptchhhshh! Looks you know like she wanted to put her hand up in my face and say whatever. I sit a little longer the kid starts talking again. I ask the father to please quiet his kid down or take them to the lobby. He runs his mouth for a second but shuts his kid up. No big deal. THen KaBOOOM Explosions. Guess who starts crying right in my ear. Yep the 8 month old with opera singer lungs. I wait for about 20 seconds and then turn and tell the guy. Hey take your baby to the lobby like it said at the beginning of the movie. Of course he didn't like what I had to day and started cussing me. Telling me he didn't have to and I was a bitch for telling him to take his kid to the lobby. Things are escalating a bit, tension is high and we sit in silence for another 2-3 minutes and his older kid starts talking and I turn to him again and tell him Alright man take your kids to the lobby now. You are ruining the movie for everyone. He and the other 2 guys start talking a bunch of crap and I tell them I don't have to deal with it. So I told him I was going to walk out and get the cops. Of course I did and he bame down like 30 seconds later with the kid. He the officer and I had a conversation basically stating that he could go back in and get his family or he could stay out there and wait but he was not going back in to sit and watch the movie with the kids. Well I walk back up and he finally comes back up and talks more trash as he gathers up the kids stuff and goes wherever he goes.
    Well the movie is now over and I go to the bathroom. Guess who follows me in there and all hanging behind me at the urinal like they are about to jump me? Yep the two older guys and their teenage son. I turned to them after zipping my fly and told them I know there are 3 of you and I may not be able to whoop all of you but I promise the first one I get my hands on is going to the hospital. What do you wanna do? Then I walked straight toward all 3 of them and to my surprise they parted like the red sea and let me pass. I was sure I was about to get an azz whooping but instead things worked out alright. I won't lie I was a little frightened in that situation but no doubt someone was going to the hospital if that situation had gone down.

Either way I can not stand for people to go to a movie theater and be inconsiderate of the others who paid money to see the movie. It just makes me nuts. I wait until I have a sitter before going to an adult oriented film. Not drag kids out to ruin others adult time. UGH!!! THose people should be flooged and throttled.

On a good note. I think I am starting to notice what I like to call a Perma-Pump, kind of obvious in the meaning there but I am starting to look and feel like I have a pump all the time. I just noticed it after my walk at lunch. I took my shirt off to change and my arms and shoulders were really full of blood. My chest was too. Just everything seems more full and dense. My legs are staying full too. So far so good.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It just depends on the situation. Someone with a bunch of people may have 2 people at the concession stand at a time. However for the most part if there isn't an object in the chair to let me know it is taken it is fair game.
    Chris, I had two coats and my wife's purse, one object for each seat, she moved them when she got past me, I had my bases covered I even explained that to the policeman, he just didn't want to get into it with a fired up woman, like I said, she laid into him about her RIGHTS! "I paid for a tx just like he did, what gives him the right to reserve seats for his friends, that's not fair, etc. etc." The policeman caved!

If only I could do that on queue. I would fart next to anyone who brought a young kid to anything over a PG movie. Actually I would prefer to take a dump in their drink if I had my way. Jus sayin... I have young kids too. Guess what if I want to go to a non kid movie I get a sitter or just don't go. Leave your talkative kids at home!!!
    I am so with you on both accounts, I can't fart to save my life if I want to, but if it is the last thing I want to do in certain situations, of course I have to so bad it hurts... Murphy's Law or something! Also, as far as the kids thing is concerned... I have a 7yr old daughter and for as long as I can remember I always swore I would never... ever take my child to a movie, unless it was a kid movie, until he/she was old enough to sit quiet throughout the entire movie, hell I even shush her when we are in Kid-Movies and explain to her it is RUDE to speak during a movie and that we can speak after unless she needs to use the rest-room which I of course accompany her! Oh... my point, I've never broken my word on that once, wouldn't even consider it!!!

If you were in a situation where you had went through so much trouble to make room for you and all of your friends you would have allowed a disrespectful and rude woman to just get away with that? No Way I would have allowed it to happen. I would have pushed to have her removed from the theater for touching me in the first place. I would have taken badge numbers if they took her side because she was a woman and told them I would be contacting their superiors regarding thier sexual discrimination against me.
    Either you mis-understood John or I did, I took it as John would have walked away from the situation if he were in the woman who made the scene's shoes, as in not start a conflict with me or a person who is trying to reserve seats, vs. being in my shoes and moving after I had reserved the seats!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Well we can just hope that someone somewhere puts a flaming bag of poo on her stoop!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Well we can just hope that someone somewhere puts a flaming bag of poo on her stoop!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

hahaha.....with the aggression up, that means good things are coming. Nice story BTW Chris!! I was literally laughing my ass off as I can relate a lot to the situation.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I won't lie I was a little frightened in that situation
    you lie.. you lie... ur freakin diesel - I doubt they had anything on you! but cool your modest.
    Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

LOL. Entertaining log so far bro! Looks like a real nice set up. I'm IN!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.87%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Dude, Kleen is a badass.

Your stories are awesome, man. I could totally see a Jason Statham 3-on-1 fight going down in the bathroom. Cut to the shot outside of people staring, hearing tons of noise, looking in shock -- then silence. Then Kleen walking outside, dusting off his hands and whistling.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

OK, so we got our response back from Patrick Arnold (The Master), who helped us clear up the confusion...

OK, so first and foremost, you guys are 100% right, Superdrol does NOT directly convert to Estrogen (Aromatise). The confusion lies in the fact that Superdrol causes a large amount of conversion of Testosterone to Aromatase (oxidation). Aromatase is an enzyme that converts Androgens in the body to Estrogen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase). Therefore it does cause a large increase in Estrogen in the body, but Superdrol itself does not armomatize and/or turn to estrogen itself.

Sorry for the confusion and THANK YOU for bringing this to our attention as we do NOT want to be putting out advertisement and literature that is false, as you can see, we changed our comparison advertisement. So again... THANK YOU!!!
    Good stuff, happy I caught that and hopefully that will save you from a bunch of questions .
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thank God people are so passive here or I would be in more trouble, I have a real alpha male mentality, not overly aggressive but draw the line in the sand don't take shyte kind of attitude like Chris... Maybe people around you are less passive or maybe it's cuz your younger but you seem to run into these situations more often. I do sometimes at the gym... I think the determining factor for deciding right and wrong in a situation like that is, who is imposing upon who's boundaries. Making noise at a theater is stepping on someones right to enjoy a movie, you have to draw the line. You should be able to save seats, if someone has a problem then they are trying to take your seats but if there are very few seats left perhaps some negotiation would be necessary...this one is not always black and white as some would abuse the unwritten save the seat rule.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Day 4 Lower Body A 12 reps

Okay for those of you who have not been following my other logs I am currently working towards a long term goal of Trap Bar Dead Lifting 405x20 in a rest pause style set. Meaning the reps can be continuous or I can put the bar down for anywhere up to about 10 seconds before attempting the next rep. I was up to 330 so far and this week I think I am set for 335. Anyway point and case being that I do them seperately when I get home from work in my garage instead of at the gym. So I do two workouts on this day. One for me leg press and calves at the gym. Then one doing trap bar dead lifts at home in the evening.

Leg Press 6 plates 12p, 16p +70lbs, 16p +80lbs - 10 lbs increase from last time.
    Calve Machine - 270x15, 330x15
    Hip Abduction - 70x12, 80x12
    Stretching on stretching machine for about 5 minutes.

Tonight I will do 20 reps with 335 on Trap Bar Dead Lift then have a massive meal afterwards.

Oh yeah and as far as the pump goes with this product, when I finished my leg press this morning my shoulders were really pumped. Just from hanging on to keep my azz in the seat.

LMAO! Love that one...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    hahaha.....with the aggression up, that means good things are coming. Nice story BTW Chris!! I was literally laughing my ass off as I can relate a lot to the situation.
    Definitely. I noticed yesterday feeling pumped a lot through out the day. By last night I had already caught a case of the flexes. I just keep having the urge to flex.
    you lie.. you lie... ur freakin diesel - I doubt they had anything on you! but cool your modest.
    I am relatively confident in my fighting ability but 3 people is 3 people, anything can happen. Heck even 1 person... Could pop off to the 135 lb Golden Gloves champ and just get lit up. You never know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LOL. Entertaining log so far bro! Looks like a real nice set up. I'm IN!
    Thanks Rahl, I am liking it so far nice aggression so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Dude, Kleen is a badass.

Your stories are awesome, man. I could totally see a Jason Statham 3-on-1 fight going down in the bathroom. Cut to the shot outside of people staring, hearing tons of noise, looking in shock -- then silence. Then Kleen walking outside, dusting off his hands and whistling.
    That is awesome. I wish I was as bad ass as any of Jason Stathams characters. Although I do use lots of elbows, knees and headbutts. I am a bad ass for an average guy MAYBE but not a bad ass amongt bad asses.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Good stuff, happy I caught that and hopefully that will save you from a bunch of questions .
    Yeah nice catch!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Thank God people are so passive here or I would be in more trouble, I have a real alpha male mentality, not overly aggressive but draw the line in the sand don't take shyte kind of attitude like Chris... Maybe people around you are less passive or maybe it's cuz your younger but you seem to run into these situations more often. I do sometimes at the gym... I think the determining factor for deciding right and wrong in a situation like that is, who is imposing upon who's boundaries. Making noise at a theater is stepping on someones right to enjoy a movie, you have to draw the line. You should be able to save seats, if someone has a problem then they are trying to take your seats but if there are very few seats left perhaps some negotiation would be necessary...this one is not always black and white as some would abuse the unwritten save the seat rule.
    Yeah there is just a decent amount of bravado around these parts. Lots of young punks and what not and plenty of loud obnoxious in your face women. Like to wave their hand and wag their head like a pissed of bobble head.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

I would have punched her and not thought twice about it. If you get in my face and threaten and/or lay a hand on me, your gender becomes a non-issue. You sir are a better man for not losing it and that "cop" should have escorted her ass out in as embarrassing a way as possible. Yes the Andro I am on has me pissed reading that even if it is 7 years old.

I wanna buy him lunch for that story, LoL! We've all had stuff like that happen, I think I had probably the worst experience in my life as far as a strange woman pushing my buttons in a movie theatre....

Let see this had to be like 7+ years ago, it was opening night of Matrix 3 and I went and bought tickets for me, my wife, her brother and 2 of his friends because I went hours early to make sure they didn't sell out. I also was meeting another couple there as well. My wife and I got to the movie theater like 45mins early so we could get us all good seats. So I waited in line and sure enough we got the majority of the back row. I sat on one side and my wife went and sat on the other side with the couple we know with the 3 seats in between us for my wife's brother and his 2 friends. People were come up asking if the seats were taken and I would say yes and they would go on their way. Well low and behold here comes this woman with her 16yr old daughter and I told her, "sorry ma'am those seats are taken," she looked at me and said by who, I don't see anyone there, you can't save seats, and continued to try and push past me. I stood in her way and said, "Ma'am, I said those seats are taken!" and at this time she started to really push and shove and try to get past me, so much so I was losing my balance, now let me tell you, she was not a small woman, she was at least 6 feet tall and probably around the same weight as me 210 Lbs. So I start to shove her back, and she screams at the top of her lungs, "Don't you touch me, get your hands off me!" I said, "Ma'am you are not taking those seats!" she continued to push and when I was off balance jumped up on my seat and walked over the seats to get around me. There was really nothing I could do minus yanking her ass down and risking her getting hurt, which I was not prepared to do! I was so pissed, so I went down and go the policeman in front of the theatre, explained what happened and he went in there with me and spoke with her about it. She told him that I was pushing and shoving her and that she wanted to press charges, the policeman knew better, but didn't want to get into it, so he just offered me a refund. I told him No and I sat next to this Bitch throughout the entire movie, I had to move over to the other side where there was still one seat left just so I could sit next to my wife! I still to this day cannot believe someone would actually have the audacity to do something like that! That was the closest I ever came to just knocking a woman out, it got to me so bad, I stewed on that for days!

Not trying to be a one-upper Chris, just had to share my similar story! I am feeling ya Brotha!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

LMAO!!!! GO Matt Go!!! I was thinking as I read the first sentence DAYUM that Andro has him amped up. LOL
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

LMAO!!!! GO Matt Go!!! I was thinking as I read the first sentence DAYUM that Andro has him amped up. LOL
    Yeah the co-worker I share an office with is just complaining all morning and trying to get me to do something for her she is more than capable of doing, go figure reading something like that would fire me up!!!! Ok, no more talking about hitting a woman, I do feel like a D-Bag saying that but I swear that is how it would go down if my GF didn't kick her a** first.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Matt is definitely AMPd up, that is for sure! I just can't hit a woman, but I'll sure shake the $hit out of her!!! (Chris Rock)

www.finaflex.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

LMAO, nice visual!
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

LMAO, nice visual!
    Yep, love me some visual-aids, helps me understand what I'm studying better, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.51%
    Achievements Posting Pro

subbed, PS im planning on a lower abdomen peice in december, hows the pain. lol
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

The lowest part had a few nasty spots but really the upper area above my navel was far worse than the lower part did.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

Matt is definitely AMPd up, that is for sure! I just can't hit a woman, but I'll sure shake the $hit out of her!!! (Chris Rock)

...lmao
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

This may be the first and last time I say this but I wanna be a shake weight!!!
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%

Following along Kleen, man you keep so many threads open it's hard to follow them all! haha, keep up the good reads
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

LMAO...funny thing is I had a Guy come up to me at work the other day and say "man you tried the shake weight? That ish really works man!! I can barely move my arms and it only takes a 6 minute workout!"

I said "what are you training to be a professional fluffer for porn?"
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

When are people going to understand, it takes hard work to get good results this is how God made it so we could progress. Now it is easier to work hard than a lot of people think, people just have a mental block... a fear of the unknown.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Alright so I don't have much to report today. I took this morning off to stay in bed and snuggle with the wife. A worth while endeavor so not gonna make any excuses why I didn't do cardio. I brought my stuff to go for a walk at lunch so I will at least get some light activity in today.

As far as yesterday I hit the 335x20 on Trap Bar Deads but it was extremely hard. I will stay here and solidify the 335 until it is a little easier then move up just a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    LMAO...funny thing is I had a Guy come up to me at work the other day and say "man you tried the shake weight? That ish really works man!! I can barely move my arms and it only takes a 6 minute workout!"

I said "what are you training to be a professional fluffer for porn?"
    So mean, lol. I can see it making someone sore if they don't workout. I messed with one that was out of it's box at Academy... Honestly it could give a pretty decent workout to most people who are not in shape or just trying to improve conditioning from couch potato to mildly active, which is who it targets. However the fact they use well muscle guys, and girls who have obviously lifted for quite some time in their fitness careers to be examples of what can be done with it is ridiculous.

When are people going to understand, it takes hard work to get good results this is how God made it so we could progress. Now it is easier to work hard than a lot of people think, people just have a mental block... a fear of the unknown.
    That and the pain that is associated with the first few workouts especially when you go gung ho into the program like most people do when they start off. Then they can't move and are like screw this. Or they spend money to get a trainer then the trainer takes them through a really hard workout to show how "GOOD" he is. THey become disenchanted due to douche baggery of the trainer.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

So after my dead lifts last night I noticed how pumped my glutes were which was kind of funny. I just happened to turn to the side near the mirror and my ass was sticking out so far i had to laugh. I thought damn that reminds me of someone...

Hers sticks out quite a bit too. Been watching the reality show with her and Ice-T
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.98%

So after my dead lifts last night I noticed how pumped my glutes were which was kind of funny. I just happened to turn to the side near the mirror and my ass was sticking out so far i had to laugh. I thought damn that reminds me of someone...

Hers sticks out quite a bit too. Been watching the reality show with her and Ice-T
    That may be the first picture of her that I am seriously attracted to... nice find Chris.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

I'll let her shake my weight, LoL! I might even show her my "O-Face"
    www.finaflex.com
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

I know exactly what you mean, but I still love the oxymoron = "easy to work hard" My favorite that I use all the time is "skinny fat guy"
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%

Or they spend money to get a trainer then the trainer takes them through a really hard workout to show how "GOOD" he is. THey become disenchanted due to douche baggery of the trainer.
    I know this may get your Alpha-Male Blood pumping, it definitely irritates me, but I know for a fact that they do exactly what you are talking about at LA Fitness here in Atlanta, GA. I knew one of the trainers and they are coached by higher-up trainers to put people through the ringer in hopes that they won't come back because they have a no return policy on their training sessions, so they hope to get paid and not have to actually train the people, how is that for douche baggery???
    www.finaflex.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

That is okay, if I already paid and the trainer pulled that I would remind them I was the boss since I was the customer and now we were going to do what I WANTED during the sessions. We are going to sit and read this workout book. I need more knowledge sit and read it to me. Thanks you... No we still have 45 minutes left your mouth is dry from reading. C'Mon, just 2 more, 2 more, 2 more pages and were done.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%

That and the pain that is associated with the first few workouts especially when you go gung ho into the program like most people do when they start off. Then they can't move and are like screw this. Or they spend money to get a trainer then the trainer takes them through a really hard workout to show how "GOOD" he is. THey become disenchanted due to douche baggery of the trainer.
    Yah, can only give people what you know they can handle both physically and psycchologically... then increase intensity as required as there physical and psychological selves get tougher... it's an art form...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

slaves to pictures of sexy women- I read a study-Porn is commonly more accepted now a days then the 40's50's because people have instant access to it verses having to go to the adult store and many more people-men and women- probably more men though- look at it. The one thing where it can interfere is when it takes up time when you really need to be getting things done.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 03:19 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:34 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  5. KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:43 PM