KLEEN - Gets REDEFINE’D & grows to 6% w/ 1-Andro & PCT Revolution Black (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 22 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    In all honesty, the first half of the reps were a tiny bit short for my taste but right about the 7th rep you increased your range of motion. I am honestly having a problem deciding. I am pretty inclined to say that it was a success even though for me personally I probably would not have counted some of them as full reps. Then again, we have a huge difference in ROM, I went back and looked and I have about 6 more inches of travel to my ROM than you do, and knowing mine are really deep it is hard to look at mine and compare the two. The differences are pretty much apples to oranges when it comes to that. I would say that since others have said it was deep enough and my depth is excessive that yours were fine. Your hips and knees both went to a 90 degree angle and I think we can all agree that parallel is the measure of a squat so with that in mind you indeed succeeded. On top of that I think I need to shorten my ROM now that I am getting into the higher weights. Unfortunately I don't think I have anywhere I can load 26 plates on a machine to challenge that. I will have to look and see what I can get on that machine. I imagine if I shorten my ROM up I may have a SMALL chance of getting that. However for now you can expect to see the video of me kneeling to you put up within a day or two.

Man that machine looks nice, like it has some great movement for a sled. They definitely didn't skimp when they bought that one is it as nice and smooth as it looks for a sled?
    Let's call this video a DRAW for now, and I'll do a new video after this Monday's workout, we originally agreed I had 3 weeks to accomplish the task and submit a video, do you and everyone else agree that, that is FAIR, allowing me to re-submit a new video since it didn't meet all of Chris's parameters? On this new one, I will make sure that I do as far past 90 degrees as I can without crushing my ribs completely

As far as the sled goes, I still don't like it as much as the Cybex one you are using, like I said, very familiar with that leg press machine and completely LOVE it, but for your typical 45 degree leg press sled, it is a good one, I do like the fact that it can really pile on the plates, maxes out at 18 plates per side!!! What would it be worth to watch me do 18 plates on each side, LoL...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Let's call this video a DRAW and I do a new video after this Monday's workout, will that make you feel better, and what I'll do is put my arms down, which is how I gage when to stop and start pushing back up, if all that is good, I'll do a new one this Monday and we'll go from there?

As far as the sled goes, I still don't like it as much as the Cybex one you are using, like I said, very familiar with that leg press machine and completely LOVE it, but for your typical 45 degree leg press sled, it is a good one, I do like the fact that it can really pile on the plates, maxes out at 18 plates per side!!! What would it be worth to watch me do 18 plates on each side, LoL...
    Sounds good to me. I mean I don't feel bad about it now. I was already thinking of humorous ways to do the video. However, I know you want to have a clear and unquestionable decision and that is just an outward reflection of your personal integrity which is very honorable

Oh for sure I don't think there is a sled out there I would like more than the Cybex leg press. It still has some room on the sides I may be able to go as high as 14 plates. Assuming I could even move that...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Sounds good to me. I mean I don't feel bad about it now. I was already thinking of humorous ways to do the video. However, I know you want to have a clear and unquestionable decision and that is just an outward reflection of your personal integrity which is very honorable

Oh for sure I don't think there is a sled out there I would like more than the Cybex leg press. It still has some room on the sides I may be able to go as high as 14 plates. Assuming I could even move that...
    You should not feel bad about it at all, we made a bet amongst MEN and we are both honorable MEN with great integrity, so it is only fit that neither one of us would be satisfied with an outcome until both parties were satisfied! My only question to you is... is there a problem with me using my arms at the bottom of my reps? I do that so it has less of a crushing effect on my ribs, like everyone noticed, it allows me to go deeper and I believe that is the reason why I was instinctively going deeper on my last 5-6 reps than my initial 7 reps. Also, I know I'll never go quite as deep as you, but I do believe a little past 90 degrees is considered a full rep, like John said, I went as deep as I could without raising my A$$ off the seat or rolling it up, you know what I mean! I just want to make sure I go into my next attempt knowing exactly what has to be done, that way if when I look at it I can decide whether it is worth posting or not, because I will only post another one if I am extremely confident it meets all the agreed upon criteria!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I don't have any problem with it as long as you aren't using the arms to help push the weight up. Otherwise you could be getting hundred of pound of assistance from bench pressing your knees. In my opinion your best reps were when your arms were there. If all 13 had been like the last 5-6 I would not have even blinked at saying it was a for sure win. If you hit them all that way on Monday you definitely have a winning lift there. As a matter of fact that may very well be how I can compare out ranges of motion for the lift. If I put my arms on my ribs it should limit me to the same ROM or much close so lets make that the "Control" in our little competition.

To be honest I fully expect a win from you on Monday after watching that one. You looked like if we said 15 was the number for reps you would have just kept going to get it too. You sure you aren't actually part superhero and that is why you do all the Hallow-Lean costumes?
    Current Log:
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%

I agree with Chris, that weight for reps is stupid man, I can't even come close to that. The most I have ever got is 8 plates per side for reps, this 10+ is just beyond my ability. Heck, the leg press at Metroflex I hit is so brutal I can get 6 plates and a 25 only, and my eyes pop out of my head when I do that. I miss those leg press machines you could load up, lol!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

To be honest I fully expect a win from you on Monday after watching that one. You looked like if we said 15 was the number for reps you would have just kept going to get it too. You sure you aren't actually part superhero and that is why you do all the Hallow-Lean costumes?
    Actually, I am the most powerful superhero in all the infinite reaches of space, every night after I fall asleep, I save countless lives; stop all the bad guys; fight for truth, justice & the American way; Oh... and I almost forgot the most important part... I always get the girl, LoL Ahhh... my every so sweet dreams!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Yeah, the one at my gym has crappy movement too, just the carriage of the thing feels like 150 lbs. I am happy we have the Cybex because it is so much more user friendly than the sled. I also don't think I have ever seen them put new silicone or grease on this one which means the bearing are experiencing some increased friction. I am definitely not taking anything away from Thor-2B though because I really don't know if I could even move what he just repped.
    Current Log:
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Yeah, the one at my gym has crappy movement too, just the carriage of the thing feels like 150 lbs. I am happy we have the Cybex because it is so much more user friendly than the sled. I also don't think I have ever seen them put new silicone or grease on this one which means the bearing are experiencing some increased friction. I am definitely not taking anything away from Thor-2B though because I really don't know if I could even move what he just repped.
    I bet you could Bro, this is a pretty smooth one, I mean I have used crappy ones before and for a SLED, this is one of the better ones I have used, it is positioned really well too, or at least for me and my height, which sometimes I get one some and I'm like this just feels weird or puts a weird strain on my legs, hips, or low back, not the sled I'm using, depending on where I am in my motion... all the stress is on the glutes & quads, right where they should be. I'll put it this way, it is not as smooth as the one Chris is using because I've used that exact brand and style, but it is damn close, close enough to compare apples to apples in my mind! Wait... so Chris, are you going to try and get 13 plates on each side with like a 2 & 1/2 extra on each side to "one-up" me, LoL! Should we make a rule, like at least a 25 on each side increase?
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

I just need to get 13 per side up first. I am not so sure about a 25 lb rule, I mean we could but a 25 lb increase once we reach the maximum weight for reps is gonna take a long time to get too. Like I said, I really don't know if I can move 13 per side on the one I have at my gym. I have a feeling I may find out soon.
    Current Log:
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.23%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

the heat is on!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

I just need to get 13 per side up first. I am not so sure about a 25 lb rule, I mean we could but a 25 lb increase once we reach the maximum weight for reps is gonna take a long time to get too. Like I said, I really don't know if I can move 13 per side on the one I have at my gym. I have a feeling I may find out soon.
    OK, so out with the 25Lb plate on each side rule, we will just go with a Lb is a Lb and a "on-up" is a "one-up" meaning if you can get the same weight for 1 more rep, or the same reps with 1 more Lb, then it is a successful "One-Up!"

On a different note, maybe I misunderstood how you feel about the comparison between machines? Do you think your lever style leg press is harder or easier than my gliding/track system leg press? I personally have used both and consider them to be fairly comparable!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

The one similar to that at my gym is much harder than the Cybex one I use. It could be due to old un-lubricated bearings and like you said about the angle of some of them, it really makes me feel a crap load of pressure on my patella and my hips too. It is the one I said the sled alone feels like 150 lbs or something. With that one I would say my strength is at least a plate - plate and a half lighter on each side when I have had to use it. It is one of them that has two angles to the platform one for high and wide on the top part of the platform is kind of leaning back toward you linke if you were to lift the front of your foot and toes while leaving the heel on the ground. Then under it angled forward it has the other part of the platform that almost shares an angle similar to a hack squat machine than your typical leg press. I will typically squat before even contemplating using that one.
    Current Log:
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Upper Body end of 5th week review.

Okay I am going a little out of the normal format here. Today is the end of the 5th week dosing at 7 caps of 1-Andro a day. This week I have seen quite a bit of fat loss and 1-Andro has done really well in this last week of keeping the muscle on while I have changed the focus to more of a cut than the loose recomp I have been doing up until now. Although I am tempted to push for extra mass the goal here is to end this run looking lean and mean at a higher body weight than I have ever looked nice and lean at. So far that is exactly what is going on here. I weighed myself this morning and I am 203 right now and definitely leaner than my last pics. This past week has been lower carb as I mentioned, not low carb but I dropped a good 50 grams off of my Build days and my burn days have all been under 100 grams of carbs this week. I may have gained more muscle during this time but since the volume of the muscle is down LBM will reflect negatively until I add more carbs back in. So as far as muscle goes I am probably where I was before dropping cals but leaner this week. This is the big push this week to see how much fat I can strip off in 2 weeks. I may take a picture this week but am thinking that I may just hold out and take one next Saturday to show the final results before starting the PCT. Finally the fat pockets under my chest are starting to get smaller. The don't go away until I am really lean but then it is almost all of the sudden. I am hoping to hit a level of leanness that will get rid of them by the end of this run. If not I will work towards recomping some more in my PCT.

Mass - This seems to be a pretty good mass builder when fed body weight goes up quickly. Starting it when my receptors were already downregulated I have still added a couple lbs of LBM while getting leaner.
    Aggression / Alpha Male - I have no aggression or alpha male any longer. I had a little at the beginning but I am shut down somewhat from this being such a long run.
    Strength - This is one of the places this product really shines. I had weights increasing easily on every lift I attempted.
    Composition - Honestly I would have to say that this does well with whatever you feed it. If trying to lean up and add some muscle it works. If trying to build more mass and eating appropriately the mass comes on.
    Sides - Honestly the sides have not been too bad. I noticed the 1-Andro pee that I was hearing about. I didn't experience it until I hit 6 caps per day though. However on occasion shortly after taking a dose my urine caused a feeling that could almost be classified as a burning but not. The product is definitely suppressive, however I don't think it is as suppressive as the product I just came off of. I do not have any sort of libido right now, and no alpha male feelings. So testosterone is low. Oh I am also experiencing lethargy and a general lack of motivation. I did not get any acne or oily skin from the product. Just the typical summer time pimples I get every year when it gets hot and sweat brings dirt into the pores. The best part was that there were no back or calf pumps, which I am sensitive to getting.
    Pump - I typically don't worry to much about mentioning a pump but I had some amazing pumps while on this run.

Todays lift, Upper body added in a few light exercises for back and chest but mainly concentrated on arms again.

Super Sets of
    HS Decline Press - 45 per side x 20, 90 per side x 20, Changed to Close Grip Push Ups BW x30, BW x30, BW x30
    Curls - 75x12, 85x12, 90x12, 90x12

Cybex Machine Row - 105x15, 115x15

Super Set
    Skull Crushers - 90x12, 90x12, 90x12
    Pin Wheel Curls 35x12, 35x12, 35x12
    Current Log:
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%

Chris I am curious to see what these pics next week will reveal, last time I saw you it was clear you were well under 10% and looking big too. Keep in mind I have ~4" on Chris and he takes up more space then me in a room! On the fat loss in the chest, man I struggle there as well though like you I am dropping it almost daily so chest and lats are starting to show more. After this Andro run I am curious to give it a try myself as it seems to be the bees knees in terms of muscle sparing on a cut or recomp.

I am going to have to start droping my carbs on burn days as I only get 3 per week with a 4 day split and fat loss is key for me now. I have to say, lean gains and cycling compliment each other so well and amplify the muscle building/fat loss you expect from hormones.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Chris I am curious to see what these pics next week will reveal, last time I saw you it was clear you were well under 10% and looking big too. Keep in mind I have ~4" on Chris and he takes up more space then me in a room! On the fat loss in the chest, man I struggle there as well though like you I am dropping it almost daily so chest and lats are starting to show more. After this Andro run I am curious to give it a try myself as it seems to be the bees knees in terms of muscle sparing on a cut or recomp.

I am going to have to start droping my carbs on burn days as I only get 3 per week with a 4 day split and fat loss is key for me now. I have to say, lean gains and cycling compliment each other so well and amplify the muscle building/fat loss you expect from hormones.
    Thanks Matt! As far as the 1-Andro definitely give it a shot. I think I would have easily put on another 2-3 lbs of muscle minimum by this time if I were fresh when I started instead of bridging from another PH. Like I said before I had already gained almost 7 lbs of LBM in a month before even starting this. My goal here was to solidify those gains and get leaner. I have definitely done that for sure. I told Al when I started this that if I saw 2-3 lbs more LBM while getting leaner I would be more than impressed with the run. I feel that after I do a minor carb load next week to get my glycogen back to normal values there will be a decent gain in LBM. I am not sure how much more I would have gained if I didn't stop training my chest shoulders and back halfway through. However for what I have tossed at the supplement it is definitely doing it's thing for being a mild PH.

As far as my physique, I am almost afraid to take the pics... I am seeing some great differences in the mirror but you never know how it will translate in a picture. Yet I will say that my abs are far more defined right now than the beginning of this run. If I lose another lb of fat this week it will be enough to really make a big difference on them too. They are to the point when I walk up to a mirror you can see each side of my abs naturally flexing just from my hips shifting when walking. Each step shows them pretty clearly but when standing totally relaxed they smooth over a little. This could also be due to some of myloose skin. It is tightening up a little but still pooling up at the bottom of my abs a little. When I pull the skin tighter my abs look sick! I have striations in my obliques and intercostals. You can see them tie into my lats which is a decent sign of leanness. Like I said if I can get the camera to capture the stuff I am seeing in the mirror I think most everyone would be impressed with my physique right now.
    Current Log:
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

The best part was that there were no back or calf pumps, which I am sensitive to getting.
    Great review, but this is one little sentence that I think you meant to say spasm, cramp, or Charlie-Horse, when you used the word pumps??? Am I right, or are you talking literally about them being pumped, I would think you would want your calves to be pumped?
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Everyone calls them back pumps, basically if that is the case I would say it is an over pump to the point it is nice and painful. Definitely not a cramp. The muscles in the lower back that surround the spine get pumped really hard do to not being able to hold as much calcium, or pottassium I can't remember exactly but the defficiency causes the muscle to swell up and apply pressure on the spine causing an almost elecric shock type pain in the lower back. With the calfs it is just so dang full and tight that it is painful to walk. I get it more in the tibialis muscle on the front of the calf myself. That is why you see a lot of people running taurine with their cycles. It actually causes the muscle to pull in the potassium or whatever it is that causes the "pumps" by reversing the deficiency.
    Current Log:
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Everyone calls them back pumps, basically if that is the case I would say it is an over pump to the point it is nice and painful. Definitely not a cramp. The muscles in the lower back that surround the spine get pumped really hard do to not being able to hold as much calcium, or pottassium I can't remember exactly but the defficiency causes the muscle to swell up and apply pressure on the spine causing an almost elecric shock type pain in the lower back. With the calfs it is just so dang full and tight that it is painful to walk. I get it more in the tibialis muscle on the front of the calf myself. That is why you see a lot of people running taurine with their cycles. It actually causes the muscle to pull in the potassium or whatever it is that causes the "pumps" by reversing the deficiency.
    Wow, I know what you are talking about, but I have never heard of any type of product really doing that/causing that, weird! Well, D@mn, I'm sure glad you didn't get them then!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%

Wow, I know what you are talking about, but I have never heard of any type of product really doing that/causing that, weird! Well, D@mn, I'm sure glad you didn't get them then!
    Any and all methylated hormones will do that including oral steroids like DBol and TBol. They suck, most people get them especially on DMZ or Superdrol and after a bad one, you will seriously question why am I still on cycle again? The kicker, Taurine helps but it does solve the problem by any means. Anyways, I have nearly sworn off methylated stuff because of the back pump issue, I like Chris get them and they are debilitating during a lift.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Is it only the methylated ones? i don't think so, doesn't Katana (furazadrol) give pretty bad pumps from what I have heard? Either way they are debilitating and have stopped more than one workout in it's tracks.
    Current Log:
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Any and all methylated hormones will do that including oral steroids like DBol and TBol. They suck, most people get them especially on DMZ or Superdrol and after a bad one, you will seriously question why am I still on cycle again? The kicker, Taurine helps but it does solve the problem by any means. Anyways, I have nearly sworn off methylated stuff because of the back pump issue, I like Chris get them and they are debilitating during a lift.
    DAMN... Blessing my Lucky Stars (sign of the cross)... Amen that I have never experienced this! Now I do get some pretty nasty cramps when I'm cutting my carbs, usually doesn't happen til closer to the end of one of my leaning out runs when I am below 5/6% and start carb cycling, the workouts that were good & intense, become next to impossible, every little thing gasses the $hit out of me and bad cramps at night... no muscle is safe! I remember one time my digastric muscle under my chin cramped during a workout, whew! The most painful by far is if my hamstrings decide to go into spasm and lock up, OMG, worse pain ever, quad cramps can be pretty bad too, I always wonder why the muscle deforms when it locks up in a cramp, I mean it does not look the same as when you just flex it???
    Digastric Muscle (Red)

www.finaflex.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%

Is it only the methylated ones? i don't think so, doesn't Katana (furazadrol) give pretty bad pumps from what I have heard? Either way they are debilitating and have stopped more than one workout in it's tracks.
    I have not heard about it from furuza though that doesn't mean you don't get them from it. From what I was told, it is common amongst methylated hormones more than anything. I got none from Andro which is nice!!!!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Would be great if that is the case. I know I didn't get them from the progestin I just ran. That stuff was smooth as silk as far as sides go. Same as the 1-Andro which has been very minimal other than continuing the suppression from the progestin run. I don't count suppression as a side since it is almost guaranteed with any effective PH or DS. Really with 1-Andro it was just the pee causing a tingle after a dose. Nothing negative to report other than that and it is typical of any 1-Andro product so it is to be expected.
    Current Log:
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Fast Breaker

2 chilis scraped from bottom - 420 cals 12 grams fat 42 grams carbs 12 of which are fiber, 50 grams protein
    Baked Potato - 270 cals 61 grams carbs, 7 grams protein
    2 scoops protein powder 260 cals 5 grams fat, 6 grams carbs 46 grams protein.
    1 Chocolate chip cookie nutritional value unknown.

950 cals, 17 grams fat, 109 grams carbs, and 103 protein. + 1 cookie

Next meal will be 70 grams protein powder, 1 cup frozen blueberries in a smoothie and 1 bagel with some sort of spread on it.
    Current Log:
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Fast Breaker 2 chilis scraped from bottom - 420 cals 12 grams fat 42 grams carbs 12 of which are fiber, 50 grams proteinBaked Potato - 270 cals 61 grams carbs, 7 grams protein2 scoops protein powder 260 cals 5 grams fat, 6 grams carbs 46 grams protein.1 Chocolate chip cookie nutritional value unknown.950 cals, 17 grams fat, 109 grams carbs, and 103 protein. + 1 cookieNext meal will be 70 grams protein powder, 1 cup frozen blueberries in a smoothie and 1 bagel with some sort of spread on it.
    Wtf.. Not fair loom at all those carbs. Lol. Oh and 1 cookie equal 150 calories is my guess. Lmao. Cause you know it was the biggest one they had.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Fast Breaker

2 chilis scraped from bottom - 420 cals 12 grams fat 42 grams carbs 12 of which are fiber, 50 grams protein
    Baked Potato - 270 cals 61 grams carbs, 7 grams protein
    2 scoops protein powder 260 cals 5 grams fat, 6 grams carbs 46 grams protein.
    1 Chocolate chip cookie nutritional value unknown.

950 cals, 17 grams fat, 109 grams carbs, and 103 protein. + 1 cookie

Next meal will be 70 grams protein powder, 1 cup frozen blueberries in a smoothie and 1 bagel with some sort of spread on it.
    Two chili peppers has 50 grams of protein??? I have to making a mistake, do you mean like two cups of chili?
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Lol sounds like wendy's chili to me.lol yummm
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

I wish, it was just one left in the break room from one of the lunches in a conference room pretty much about the size of a normal chocolate chip cookie. I told you that you can have carbs on heavy training days Jeff. Don't be skeered of them. Tonight is a tilapia night, food was already out for yesterday but today we eat fish. I can eat between 50 and 75 grams of protein for my last meal so I am thinking about 3 whole filets and a cup of cottage cheese or a scoop of protein powder if I am out of cottage cheese. As far as carbs go they will be moderate too in the 50 grams range I think. Fats will be fish oils added to the meal.
    Current Log:
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

I wish, it was just one left in the break room from one of the lunches in a conference room pretty much about the size of a normal chocolate chip cookie. I told you that you can have carbs on heavy training days Jeff. Don't be skeered of them. Tonight is a tilapia night, food was already out for yesterday but today we eat fish. I can eat between 50 and 75 grams of protein for my last meal so I am thinking about 3 whole filets and a cup of cottage cheese or a scoop of protein powder if I am out of cottage cheese. As far as carbs go they will be moderate too in the 50 grams range I think. Fats will be fish oils added to the meal.

Yeah i know but for now i am only taking in 155 calories of carbs on workout days. And 100 grams on non workout days.

So far i have not had any cravings so things are all good for now.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Nice should strip fat like that.
    Current Log:
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Must be Tilapia night....thats what I had for my last meal. 3 Fillets with green beans and rice to round out my 1800 cal day. And I dont know how you get by eating one cookie. Its easier for me to just not eat any than to try and eat one. Its too much like a tease
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    And I dont know how you get by eating one cookie. Its easier for me to just not eat any than to try and eat one. Its too much like a tease
    In the world of AL there really isn't any such thing as eating just one of just about anything I like (mainly junk food)! That is what I was trying to say to you last time when I was explaining... "All or Nothing" Like I said it is in my personality, I take things to the extreme, I'm either extremely not dieting, or dieting extremely, LoL! Hard for me to find that middle ground of just a little of this and a little of that, I am not a man of moderation (unfortunately). But believe me, I do have hopes that once I get lean, that I will be able to incorporate Lean Gains and make it a lifestyle change and never have to diet so severe again, maybe only have to diet like 6wks out for Halloween kind of thing, vs. 16+ weeks!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Must be Tilapia night....thats what I had for my last meal. 3 Fillets with green beans and rice to round out my 1800 cal day. And I dont know how you get by eating one cookie. Its easier for me to just not eat any than to try and eat one. Its too much like a tease
    Yeah I had 2 huge fillets about 12-14 ounces. Was good but was tired of fish by the last bite.
    Just look at these beast they almost cover the entire plate and were about an inch thick at the thickest point. Fish was on steroids or something.
    Name:  2011-07-14_19-59-00_158.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  141.4 KB

In the world of AL there really isn't any such thing as eating just one of just about anything I like (mainly junk food)! That is what I was trying to say to you last time when I was explaining... "All or Nothing" Like I said it is in my personality, I take things to the extreme, I'm either extremely not dieting, or dieting extremely, LoL! Hard for me to find that middle ground of just a little of this and a little of that, I am not a man of moderation (unfortunately). But believe me, I do have hopes that once I get lean, that I will be able to incorporate Lean Gains and make it a lifestyle change and never have to diet so severe again, maybe only have to diet like 6wks out for Halloween kind of thing, vs. 16+ weeks!
    Yeah would be nice and honestly like I said I can't imagine not being able to stay lean unless making a conscious decision not to with this diet.

As far as the cookie yeah, it was one that was left over from a box lunch in a conference and was left in the break room for anyone who wanted it. So there was only 1 cookie to eat which is why I felt safe taking the plunge. However on my build days I have actually gotten to where I can moderate some things. My boss keeps a peanut M&M dispenser in our office. On build days I allow myself 8 M&Ms at a time and not more than 3 stops at the dispenser. It comes out to about the same as a small pack of M&Ms. However maintaining the same level of moderation at home is almost impossible.
    Current Log:
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Hey Al,

The reason for the disfigurement is that a cramp is a misfire of the nerves in a muscle telling it to contract. However it is not orchestrated by the brain to move or flex the entire muscle at once, only the fibers affected by the nerve misfiring will contract. So those particular fibers flex at 100% capacity but the surrounding muscle fibers are still relaxed creating disfigurement of the muscle.

Also i get crazy cramps in the muscle that goes down from the ear and the side of my neck. I have gotten these since I had bells palsy in 1993. When I open my mouth and stick my tongue out to brush it when brushing my teeth I never know when that muscle will cramp up and man is it painful. There is a nerve center right under your ear and when that contracts in a cramp it makes that feel like an electric shock on top of the pain of the cramp. It is one of the few things that can still make me yell out in pain. Then you will see me full force punching myself in the neck sometimes trying to get it to release when it is really bad.
    Current Log:
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

1-Andro 8 caps a day, 1 week left until PCT

Just reminding everyone that I am now on 8 caps of 1-Andro and as of tomorrow I will be starting N.O. IGNITE as my pre-workout.

On top of that I want to thank FINAFLEX, they already hooked me up for this run. Then I won the trivia contest and got hooked up again with some nice samples and a High Quality Shaker! I really like the shaker, it has the grid in the cap so you can actually put ice in it to cool it down and not have to fight the ice to get your drink. Excellent and does not leak. I use the one they sent me the first time ALL THE TIME! I have about 6 of these in this is one of my favorite shakers.
    Name:  2011-07-14_20-12-28_991.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  101.3 KB
    Current Log:
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

You dog. How did you get a freaking shaker. Had no idea they even made one. Lol mmmmm any more mr. scottydoc I will pay for one?
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Oh and you dont need the fat burner so pass it along to jo (whom does not really need it cause she is a skinny thing now also.) or Cathie to try. Lmao
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    You dog. How did you get a freaking shaker. Had no idea they even made one. Lol mmmmm any more mr. scottydoc I will pay for one?
    Sorry Lil Johnny these are only for the cool kids...
    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Oh and you dont need the fat burner so pass it along to jo (whom does not really need it cause she is a skinny thing now also.) or Cathie to try. Lmao
    I am not down to 6% so I need the fat burner... However I can't wait to get as lean as I want because after that hopefully I wont ever need one again. Just maintain a level of leanness that keeps me happy. Honestly I only need to get lean enough for the fat pockets under my pecs to go away. As leans as i am now I shouldn't have any fat there but I do and it makes the underside of my chest look soft and sloppy. As much work as I put in having something like that detract from my physique is enraging. So now I need to stay really lean or look into liposuction for the area. I shouldn't be running around with defined abs and still have fat hanging from my chest... If I didn't have it I would be happy kicking it right where I am. Lean, abs showing and still big. However with that issue I just can't be satisfied until they are gone or lean enough you can barely see it.
    Current Log:
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.34%

Lol man I love your thinking.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Sorry Lil Johnny these are only for the cool kids...

I am not down to 6% so I need the fat burner... However I can't wait to get as lean as I want because after that hopefully I wont ever need one again. Just maintain a level of leanness that keeps me happy. Honestly I only need to get lean enough for the fat pockets under my pecs to go away. As leans as i am now I shouldn't have any fat there but I do and it makes the underside of my chest look soft and sloppy. As much work as I put in having something like that detract from my physique is enraging. So now I need to stay really lean or look into liposuction for the area. I shouldn't be running around with defined abs and still have fat hanging from my chest... If I didn't have it I would be happy kicking it right where I am. Lean, abs showing and still big. However with that issue I just can't be satisfied until they are gone or lean enough you can barely see it.
    Bro... If you are looking for a stimulant free fat burner, our ALC + CLA works damn good, I'm taking it and you can find it very inexpensive here on NutraPlanet! If you are looking for a stimulant version, then PRO XANTHINE is the one for you, Oh and because ALC + CLA is not a stimulant it can totally be combined with PRO XANTHINE!!! Mucho Fat-Burno!!!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:34 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  5. KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:43 PM