KLEEN - Gets REDEFINE’D & grows to 6% w/ 1-Andro & PCT Revolution Black (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 29 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    A lot of people are using insulin needles too. 28 gauge, you could pin yourself just about anywhere too with those.
    How's that, I thought TEST was best rendered IM (intramuscular)?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    How's that, I thought TEST was best rendered IM (intramuscular)?
    It is i.m. Its only a 1/2 cc or less depending on the dose, it will be plenty deep enough. You just have to inject in a leaner area like delts or quads. Definitely not glutes, lol. Test even works subq.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    It is i.m. Its only a 1/2 cc or less depending on the dose, it will be plenty deep enough. You just have to inject in a leaner area like delts or quads. Definitely not glutes, lol. Test even works subq.
    Wow, that is news to me, I'll have to look into that more, Thanks again for the helpful info, my goal is to be in better health... Not take too much and fix one problem while creating 3 new ones, ya know!
    www.finaflex.com

4. KLEEN... I just did exactly what you were talking about and accidentally NEGed EasyEJL when I was trying to REP him, I mean I explained and he is not concerned, but I am only concerned about it happening again, they really need to do something to fix this! I have never NEGed anyone on this Forum, I just figure it is just like anything else, if you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say it!

Notice of Public Apology...

Sorry Easy!
    www.finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Wow, that is news to me, I'll have to look into that more, Thanks again for the helpful info, my goal is to be in better health... Not take too much and fix one problem while creating 3 new ones, ya know!
    Yah I have read about this as well, seems much easier and some people swear by it where others are skeptical.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I have read about this as well, seems much easier and some people swear by it where others are skeptical.
    I cant post a link yet but go to the anti aging section here and theres a thread on page 2 regarding the subject. I also read it on another forum too. Very common.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    I cant post a link yet but go to the anti aging section here and theres a thread on page 2 regarding the subject. I also read it on another forum too. Very common.
    Yah I read the thread and elsewhere it was documented as well, it's pretty compelling.

8. ScottyDoc, I can't imagine it not working regardless. Obviously subq wont disperse as quickly with it being an oild but it would eventually be absorbed. However I would imagine there could be a chance for a knot in the area if a larger inject. Otherwise yeah a 1/2 or 5/8 will easily make it into the muscle when done in shoulders, triceps, probably quads too. Anywear that doesn't have a thick coating of fat and has muscle under it is not going to be a problem getting into the muscle where there is maybe a 1/4 tops of skin.

I am no expert but I think you should definitely increase your test gradually to avoid the system seeing a sudden influx of test way over the levels it has been at recently and tries to maintain homeostasis by converting it to estrogen. Of course you have PCT Rev Black to use if it became a problem. If you want to just make sure you prevent any issue I would think about taking 1 PCT Rev Black every other day as a preventative measure.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    ScottyDoc, I can't imagine it not working regardless. Obviously subq wont disperse as quickly with it being an oild but it would eventually be absorbed. However I would imagine there could be a chance for a knot in the area if a larger inject. Otherwise yeah a 1/2 or 5/8 will easily make it into the muscle when done in shoulders, triceps, probably quads too. Anywear that doesn't have a thick coating of fat and has muscle under it is not going to be a problem getting into the muscle where there is maybe a 1/4 tops of skin.

I am no expert but I think you should definitely increase your test gradually to avoid the system seeing a sudden influx of test way over the levels it has been at recently and tries to maintain homeostasis by converting it to estrogen. Of course you have PCT Rev Black to use if it became a problem. If you want to just make sure you prevent any issue I would think about taking 1 PCT Rev Black every other day as a preventative measure.
    You read my mind almost exactly! I was planning on giving myself 100mg injections on Monday and Friday mornings and taking 2 PCT Black's on those nights and 1 on the day after! Who knows, maybe just a constant 1 every other evening would be the best! I also have pretty good supply of Lectrazole (estrogen blocker) on hand just in case!
    www.finaflex.com

10. Well damn this new system. I can't even put a title for my post. Just won't let me select that field. Sooner or later the bugs will be worked out I hope.

So I just wanted to share that I am looking much leaner and tighter than earlier this week. I was relatively dehydrated yesterday after drinking this weekend and then the sauna and then 2 days of being out in the heat exercising I just sweat out most of my electrolytes and started having mild cramps everywhere! I got a good amount of fluids in with some potassium and sodium to get electrlytes back up and everything is better today as far as that goes.

My hip is feeling a little overused after this last set of leg presses. I will ice it, I think I have a trigger point or something knotted up in the muscle that goes right over my hip bone. I am also going to schedule some appointments with a chiro to get them to work on my hip and help me with my posture.

Now for the lift.

Leg Presses 6 plates x12, 12 plates x10, 20 plates x12 (PR I think!) 16 plates x8 - I could feel that my hip muscle was unhappy from pushing that hard on the set. I miscalculated and jumped a decent amount of weight on this one, I should probably have hit 20 plates in about 2 more lower body workouts.
    Calf machine - 270x15, 270x15
    Leg Ext - 110x12, 180x12, 230x10

That was all she wrote for the day. I got up a little late and I intentionally left hamstrings out since they were feeling really pushed and I felt like concentrating on quads more today. Also remember I said a while back I have been lifting controlled with the legs but not slow so don't expect to see a 2-0-2 tempo here...

The question is, did he go deep enough for the reps to count? You be the judge.

www.OrbitSupplements.com
    •   

11. Very nice. I am need to see if we have that leg press machine. I have been using the sled style. Awesome job.

12. This one is actually better for your knees even though you can go a little heavier on it due to less friction it is safer for my joints so I use it.

Thanks Jeff!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This one is actually better for your knees even though you can go a little heavier on it due to less friction it is safer for my joints so I use it.

Thanks Jeff!
    Those are good and fuggin deep, that's how I roll and I wish I hade that type to work with the sled style kinda sucks...

14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    ScottyDoc, I can't imagine it not working regardless. Obviously subq wont disperse as quickly with it being an oild but it would eventually be absorbed. However I would imagine there could be a chance for a knot in the area if a larger inject. Otherwise yeah a 1/2 or 5/8 will easily make it into the muscle when done in shoulders, triceps, probably quads too. Anywear that doesn't have a thick coating of fat and has muscle under it is not going to be a problem getting into the muscle where there is maybe a 1/4 tops of skin.

I wouldnt subq for those reasons.

I totally agree with that. I still think you should start with 100mg's per week then have bloodwork done around 4-6 weeks later. Cant hurt.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This one is actually better for your knees even though you can go a little heavier on it due to less friction it is safer for my joints so I use it.

Thanks Jeff!
    I am back to the old sled style as well, my old gym "LifeTime Fitness" had one like that and I totally prefer it over the sled style, but you deal with what ya got! Impressive lift my friend, definitely deep enough though! I might have to do a video of me doing some heavy leg presses sometime soon... just might have to try and "one-up" ya, LoL!!! So... 13 plates, is that all??? LoL
    www.finaflex.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by Independent View Post
    I wouldnt subq for those reasons.

I totally agree with that. I still think you should start with 100mg's per week then have bloodwork done around 4-6 weeks later. Cant hurt.
    I value your opinion, but the MD who wrote me the script is certified in Anti-Aging Hormone replacement Therapy and that is his primary focus in his clinic and it was his suggestion to take 200mg/week and get my blood-work re-tested in 90 days / 3 months from the start. So I'm going to go with his advice for now!
    www.finaflex.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Those are good and fuggin deep, that's how I roll and I wish I hade that type to work with the sled style kinda sucks...
    Yeah it feels so much better. With 8 on each side on a regular sled i could get about 12 before. I am sure that came up some recently but I know I could not do over 9 plates per side on the sled ones. Heck even with 8 on each side and wearing my Tommy Kono's my knees truly felt like my knee cap was about to pop off and shoot across the room like a stray hockey puck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I am back to the old sled style as well, my old gym "LifeTime Fitness" had one like that and I totally prefer it over the sled style, but you deal with what ya got! Impressive lift my friend, definitely deep enough though! I might have to do a video of me doing some heavy leg presses sometime soon... just might have to try and "one-up" ya, LoL!!! So... 13 plates, is that all??? LoL
    13 plates that is just one heavier than my second warm up set. I definitely think with the sled you can take 2-2.5 plates off to get to about the same effort levels. You hit 16 plates and 2 25's for 12 on that sled and we will call it even. I think that would be a pretty accurate carry over from that machine to the sled don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I value your opinion, but the MD who wrote me the script is certified in Anti-Aging Hormone replacement Therapy and that is his primary focus in his clinic and it was his suggestion to take 200mg/week and get my blood-work re-tested in 90 days / 3 months from the start. So I'm going to go with his advice for now!
    I forgot you had the TRT doc to help you out. Also I imagine starting with 2 100mg shots will introduce it a little more slowly at first. I would wait a couple days to see if you notive any signs of extra conversion and then start the PCT Rev Black at 1 cap every other day or so. That way you can maybe have half the aromatase floating around that you would without it. You definitely don't want to dry out too much at first.

Oh yeah if I were a FINAFLEX Employee such as yourself I would run the 1-Andro at 800mg all the way through the first month then taper while adding in the Epi-V. That will give the lifting community a better comparison of 1-Andro and the other 1-Andro products out there that are being run at 800 mg as the sweet spot. Everything I have heard about 1-Andro is that 800-1000 MG is the sweet spot so I would like to see that run. With the DHB perhaps you could get the same results as a 1000mg run of some of the other products with only 880mg. That would be saying a lot.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I understand, 200 mgs of cyp would be quite nice

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah it feels so much better. With 8 on each side on a regular sled i could get about 12 before. I am sure that came up some recently but I know I could not do over 9 plates per side on the sled ones. Heck even with 8 on each side and wearing my Tommy Kono's my knees truly felt like my knee cap was about to pop off and shoot across the room like a stray hockey puck.

13 plates that is just one heavier than my second warm up set. I definitely think with the sled you can take 2-2.5 plates off to get to about the same effort levels. You hit 16 plates and 2 25's for 12 on that sled and we will call it even. I think that would be a pretty accurate carry over from that machine to the sled don't you?

I forgot you had the TRT doc to help you out. Also I imagine starting with 2 100mg shots will introduce it a little more slowly at first. I would wait a couple days to see if you notive any signs of extra conversion and then start the PCT Rev Black at 1 cap every other day or so. That way you can maybe have half the aromatase floating around that you would without it. You definitely don't want to dry out too much at first.

Oh yeah if I were a FINAFLEX Employee such as yourself I would run the 1-Andro at 800mg all the way through the first month then taper while adding in the Epi-V. That will give the lifting community a better comparison of 1-Andro and the other 1-Andro products out there that are being run at 800 mg as the sweet spot. Everything I have heard about 1-Andro is that 800-1000 MG is the sweet spot so I would like to see that run. With the DHB perhaps you could get the same results as a 1000mg run of some of the other products with only 880mg. That would be saying a lot.
    Lets just call it a fair trade as in if I can hit 13 plates on each side of the normal sled and on TRT, we are comparing apples to apples... cool?

Wow... that is 8 caps a day to be right at 880mg a day, Holy-$hit, that is a lot! So basically what you are saying is 8 caps/day for a month, then take a month to transition from 8 caps/day of 1-ANDRO to the last month being 8 caps/day of EPI-V, right?
    www.finaflex.com

20. Yes Sir that sounds about right for the 1-Andro, you know what Epi-V stim is like as well as the water that comes off with it so you decide the dose on the other but that sounds good to me. Al, if you get to 13 plates on each side you will be WAY heavier than mine. The sled you are using already makes things feel a lot heavier. If you end up doing 26 plates during this run for 12 reps going the same depth then I will make a youtube video of me kneeling to you. That would be like me doing 15 plates per side on this one. The sled one is definitely harder than this lever one. Not saying you won't be able to do it but if you can you deserve some homeage for the awesomeness that it would take to achieve that.

I also like that I can do a 1 leg press on this one if I want and that is almost impossible on a sled due to aligment issues.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yes Sir that sounds about right for the 1-Andro, you know what Epi-V stim is like as well as the water that comes off with it so you decide the dose on the other but that sounds good to me. Al, if you get to 13 plates on each side you will be WAY heavier than mine. The sled you are using already makes things feel a lot heavier. If you end up doing 26 plates during this run for 12 reps going the same depth then I will make a youtube video of me kneeling to you. That would be like me doing 15 plates per side on this one. The sled one is definitely harder than this lever one. Not saying you won't be able to do it but if you can you deserve some homeage for the awesomeness that it would take to achieve that.
    Oh Man... you just gave me all the motivation I need! You will kneel before me Son of Jarel!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I also like that I can do a 1 leg press on this one if I want and that is almost impossible on a sled due to aligment issues.
    I totally agree, the sled adds way to much friction to an already awkward exercise, trying to do one legged leg presses, while the lever one that you are using and I used to use at my old gym is way smoother and less friction whether you are dong one legged or two!
    www.finaflex.com

22. Nice, I can't wait and excited to see it happen man. Don't push it if the knees complain, or you may not be able to kneel yourself. Not worth the fun of seeing me kneel if your legs get messed up and that is a crap ton of weight. 1350 plus the sled to be exact. Get it! Get it!
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

23. Ladies and Gentlemen... Gather around!

Chris and I have a bet, dare, challenge whatever you want to call it! Chris has successfully performed 12 repetitions on the Leg Press with 12 Plates on each side and the object is for me to "One-Up" him. This will only be accomplished with me successfully performing 12+ repetitions on the Leg Press with 13+ Plates on each side and I have 3 weeks to produce a video proving this. If I accomplish this goal, Chris has agreed he will post a video of him kneeling before me as an apprentice does to his Master (Hahaha), but if I cannot successfully produce a video within 3 weeks successfully one upping him with the above criteria, I must post a video of me kneeling before him, as he will be the MASTER!!!

www.finaflex.com

24. Are you going to need some knee pads for this or do you have a mat on the floor to kneel on?
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

25. ahaha NICE! Can't wait to see this
    Core Nutritionals Representative

26. Oh BELIEVE me, if, keyword IFI lose, I will make a HUGE production about kneeling before my MASTER, there will be no question as to what I'm doing, why I'm doing it and who I am kneeling before! I have No Dignity, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Oh BELIEVE me, if, keyword IFI lose, I will make a HUGE production about kneeling before my MASTER, there will be no question as to what I'm doing, why I'm doing it and who I am kneeling before! I have No Dignity, LoL!
    Same here no dignity and plenty of integrity which can make for some fun stuff like this. Anyone else wanna get in on the action. Nobody tell Punthra or Andres aka gohardorgohome. We won't have a chance...
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Same here no dignity and plenty of integrity which can make for some fun stuff like this. Anyone else wanna get in on the action. Nobody tell Punthra or Andres aka gohardorgohome. We won't have a chance...
    I don't know, have you seen JLinteris lift, he is a MONSTER as well!!! We better keep this between us before we both land up kneeling, LoL!!!
    www.finaflex.com

29. So then, how deep is deep enough?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

30. Hmm if I am doing 18 total plate on the sled I wonder how much I could do on the machine he uses? Hmmm. Cant wait to see this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:04 AM
  2. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
  3. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 04:18 PM
  4. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  5. KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:43 PM