KLEEN - Gets REDEFINE’D & grows to 6% w/ 1-Andro & PCT Revolution Black (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 35 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Here are some pics of my legs. They are a little blasted from yesterday and not showing some of the separation but still looking pretty good regardless.

Attachment 40711
    OK, I'm back from my mini-short-lived 4 day vacation! I am all caught up and I completely agree with everyone, you are looking nice and lean and your quads are definitely sick, very nice separation!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. You know it is weird I just looked at my avi and my legs have really gotten bigger this year. The just look so thick up top. I really hadn't noticed it all that much before but it just hit me all of the sudden. LOVE IT!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You know it is weird I just looked at my avi and my legs have really gotten bigger this year. The just look so thick up top. I really hadn't noticed it all that much before but it just hit me all of the sudden. LOVE IT!!!!
    If they get any bigger and leaner... I don't know if I will be able to fight the urge to just cut a slab off and cook it up on the Grill! What can I say... BEEF... It's what's for DINNER!!! LoL

www.finaflex.com

4. NOW I AM HUNGRY!!!!! MMMMM STEAK!!!!
    Current Training Log -

5. Looked good for my progress pics. Thanks for the tip bro.

4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    NOW I AM HUNGRY!!!!! MMMMM STEAK!!!!
    Turkey Sausage tonight... !!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Looking good quadzilla!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Looking good quadzilla!
    good one!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You know it is weird I just looked at my avi and my legs have really gotten bigger this year. The just look so thick up top. I really hadn't noticed it all that much before but it just hit me all of the sudden. LOVE IT!!!!

that's cause you do the work......plus some good supps don't hurt, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Agreed! Hard work does pay off!!! Now I just need to convince my legs of this, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Agreed! Hard work does pay off!!! Now I just need to convince my legs of this, LoL!

amen, brother!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Only reason I would want to be bigger is to eat more food just to maintain!!!
    THIS!!! hahaha
    I love eating what most would consider "clean food" I just wanna be bigger so I can eat more of it

13. Nice work so far Kleen. I am just finishing off a AH/AL cycle, hitting my PCT later this week I think. I doubt I am going to bridge anymore.

Looking to see favorable results with your 1-andro cycle as I would love to run it later on.

Also, I like PCT black except for the fact it has Milk thistle (shown to be anti androgenic), and Saw P (which blocks DHT and can sometimes be detrimental to prostate health, even though it is thought to help it, so much literature). How do you like this product? I liked erase, but PCT black is cheaper for that one ingredient, just that it comes with a lot of other things in the pill.

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice work so far Kleen. I am just finishing off a AH/AL cycle, hitting my PCT later this week I think. I doubt I am going to bridge anymore.

Looking to see favorable results with your 1-andro cycle as I would love to run it later on.

Also, I like PCT black except for the fact it has Milk thistle (shown to be anti androgenic), and Saw P (which blocks DHT and can sometimes be detrimental to prostate health, even though it is thought to help it, so much literature). How do you like this product? I liked erase, but PCT black is cheaper for that one ingredient, just that it comes with a lot of other things in the pill.
    the pro's of those two ingredients far outweigh the con's, imo.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Also, the dosing is far below what most would consider therapeutic dosing. Perhaps I will give it a try on my next cycle.

16. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    LOL. Try rubbing chicken and rice directly on the quads.

17. The weights -
    Super set Standing Oly Bar Curl and Standing EZ Bar OH triceps ext. Remember guys I prefer my compound movements but trying to give the shoulders a total rest. Either way this was a fast paced trash and smash workout. I trashed my biceps and triceps.

Olympic Barbell Curls - 45x15, 95x12, 95x12, 95x12, 95x6, 65x12, 65x8, 65x3, 65x2
    Standing Overhead Triceps Extensions - 75x12, 95x12, 105x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x10, 95x12, 95x6

Major pump and vascularity. Just for grins I checked and my arms are normally just under 17 inches flexed, they were swole up to 17.5 after I finished the workout. I was also covered in sweat from working out in 90 degree garage man it felt good. I so wanted to work some chest back and shoulders but decided it was better that I wait.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Looked good for my progress pics. Thanks for the tip bro.

4wk Androhard/Androlean 4wkPCT log
    You are welcome and you look great man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Looking good quadzilla!
    Love it! I used to call one of my buddies that. He had the legs that the tear drops hung over his knee instead of sweeping down into the knee so his legs looked so much bigger than mine in longer shorts, even though mine were the same size in the middle and upper thigh.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    Thanks, I do love to do the work. As a matter of fact I am going to be putting 10 plates per side on this week and decided to have the wife record it. Kind of a milestone 20 plates for 12 reps. That is the highest I have been for reps in some time, and last time I went really heavy was like 20 plates and got 8 reps so incase we have a PR on our hands from the 1-Andro I want to record that beyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Genetics have always kept my legs decent sized and very lean. Not big just decent so all I had to do was build size.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice work so far Kleen. I am just finishing off a AH/AL cycle, hitting my PCT later this week I think. I doubt I am going to bridge anymore.

As far as bridging goes this is going to be my last long bridge too. Even though both have been mild products it has been a long time of pushing hard. That and I feel I can easily add 2-3 lbs to whatever I get from the 1-Andro if I had started it fresh instead of following up another PH into this one.

Milk Thistle can have anti-androgenic effects but not at the doses in the PCT Revolution Black, same for the Saw Palmetto yes it can be bad for the prostate but only when your estrogen levels are higher. It does have affinity for the dht receptors but kind of specific to the tissues in the prostate and the mammary glands, and only has a negative effect at high doses that perhaps women may use for breast enlargement but not what is taken for a male trying to avoid prostate issues. Granted I would much rather see Nettle Root as the main ingredient in any support supp but I have no fears of anything negative with the doses in here.

Yes for sure if you are trying to get the same ingredient as in ERASE in a stronger and cheaper way then PCT Revolution Black is good to go. Each dose has 50mg of the active ingredient and ERASE has 25mg per dose. That is SERIOUS ANTI E POWER! Also Finaflex is working to find out exactly how much DAA is needed to increase test levels and it appears it is not a 3 gram requirement. So perhaps the lower dose of DAA in the PCT Rev Black is enough to do something... I know they are looking at some pretty exciting things that could change the way we take DAA for good.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    This! It takes excess in these products to cause any issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Also, the dosing is far below what most would consider therapeutic dosing. Perhaps I will give it a try on my next cycle.
    This as well.
    Current Training Log -

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    The weights -
    Super set Standing Oly Bar Curl and Standing EZ Bar OH triceps ext. Remember guys I prefer my compound movements but trying to give the shoulders a total rest. Either way this was a fast paced trash and smash workout. I trashed my biceps and triceps.

Olympic Barbell Curls - 45x15, 95x12, 95x12, 95x12, 95x6, 65x12, 65x8, 65x3, 65x2
    Standing Overhead Triceps Extensions - 75x12, 95x12, 105x12, 115x12, 115x12, 115x10, 95x12, 95x6

Major pump and vascularity. Just for grins I checked and my arms are normally just under 17 inches flexed, they were swole up to 17.5 after I finished the workout. I was also covered in sweat from working out in 90 degree garage man it felt good. I so wanted to work some chest back and shoulders but decided it was better that I wait.

You are welcome and you look great man!

Love it! I used to call one of my buddies that. He had the legs that the tear drops hung over his knee instead of sweeping down into the knee so his legs looked so much bigger than mine in longer shorts, even though mine were the same size in the middle and upper thigh.

Thanks, I do love to do the work. As a matter of fact I am going to be putting 10 plates per side on this week and decided to have the wife record it. Kind of a milestone 20 plates for 12 reps. That is the highest I have been for reps in some time, and last time I went really heavy was like 20 plates and got 8 reps so incase we have a PR on our hands from the 1-Andro I want to record that beyotch.

Genetics have always kept my legs decent sized and very lean. Not big just decent so all I had to do was build size.

As far as bridging goes this is going to be my last long bridge too. Even though both have been mild products it has been a long time of pushing hard. That and I feel I can easily add 2-3 lbs to whatever I get from the 1-Andro if I had started it fresh instead of following up another PH into this one.

Milk Thistle can have anti-androgenic effects but not at the doses in the PCT Revolution Black, same for the Saw Palmetto yes it can be bad for the prostate but only when your estrogen levels are higher. It does have affinity for the dht receptors but kind of specific to the tissues in the prostate and the mammary glands, and only has a negative effect at high doses that perhaps women may use for breast enlargement but not what is taken for a male trying to avoid prostate issues. Granted I would much rather see Nettle Root as the main ingredient in any support supp but I have no fears of anything negative with the doses in here.

Yes for sure if you are trying to get the same ingredient as in ERASE in a stronger and cheaper way then PCT Revolution Black is good to go. Each dose has 50mg of the active ingredient and ERASE has 25mg per dose. That is SERIOUS ANTI E POWER! Also Finaflex is working to find out exactly how much DAA is needed to increase test levels and it appears it is not a 3 gram requirement. So perhaps the lower dose of DAA in the PCT Rev Black is enough to do something... I know they are looking at some pretty exciting things that could change the way we take DAA for good.

This! It takes excess in these products to cause any issues.
    This as well.
    Man you working hard buddy. lol

Yea, learning about the endocrine system during down time at work lol. Receptor down regulation seems imminent with the longer usage of any Steroid/PH. Makes me think about ordering more LCLT and looking into the properties of this supp.

19. Hell of a set of wheels man!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

20. Thanks Rick and lclt has a plethora of benefits.
  21. Burn Day

So today is a burn day, I started off with 472 cals burned on the treadmill. I am about to go outside for my walk / lunch activity. After which I will have a shake with 3 scoops of protein, 1 cup frozen blueberries and .75 0z of almonds and 3 1400mg fish oil caps.

Yesterday I did hill sprints for about 30 minutes, just ran up walked down ran up walked down. Hill has an angle of about 45 degrees and about 40-50 yards long. I was sweating like a twinky at a fat camp.

Today I will more than likely just walk at lunch but if I feel good by the time I get to that hill I may just do more hill sprints. I felt so amazing after doing them yesterday. It has been a while since I did any kind of conditioning drill. There was a football team or something there with their coach and he had them doing some pretty cool stuff on the hill like hopping up the hill balancing on one leg, doing squat jumps up the hill, shuffling sideways up the hill. So if I go over there I may try a few of those things. However tomorrow is the day I hit 20 plates on Leg press so I don't want my legs too tired from todays activity.

On another note, I found a container of bulk cissus in my cabinet the other day and started taking it. Today my shoulders feel like there is an improvement, my hip does too. I think it is a lubrication issue and not any kind of injury. However I am not going to push it until I feel I am almost back to normal. Last thing I need is my cartilage grating across the bone when the cartilage is still healing. Good news is that I can tell it is not the injury from before.

I am concentrating on leaning up the rest of this run. I think the 1-Andro will keep my muscle where it needs to be or even increase it since the dose will be even higher. However I am lowering carbs somewhat and due to that it will look like I have lost LBM however glycogen and water are considered part of LBM so that is ok. I know I won't actually lose any real muscle during this time but the calipers may reflect that I have... That is why the mirror is often more important than the calipers. Honestly I don't think I am at 7.4% right now but that is what the calipers say. I carry a lot of my fat as visceral and IM fat so the sub-q measurments don't always capture how much fat is internal.
    Current Training Log -

22. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LOL. Try rubbing chicken and rice directly on the quads.
    LoL... Why... I don't want Chicken Legs!
    www.finaflex.com

23. Is it just me, or has this forum gotten really, really hard to edit quotes and respond to posts? Is anyone else having these issues? I cannot even see my cursor anymore to know where I'm about to type or anything, I'm hating this!!!
    www.finaflex.com

24. MrKleen... "Yes for sure if you are trying to get the same ingredient as in ERASE in a stronger and cheaper way then PCT Revolution Black is good to go. Each dose has 50mg of the active ingredient and ERASE has 25mg per dose. That is SERIOUS ANTI E POWER! Also Finaflex is working to find out exactly how much DAA is needed to increase test levels and it appears it is not a 3 gram requirement. So perhaps the lower dose of DAA in the PCT Rev Black is enough to do something... I know they are looking at some pretty exciting things that could change the way we take DAA for good."

To answer this, let me say, we did our own in-house mini-study with adding a special ingredient to our DAA to make it more bioavailable to the body, therefore getting the same or better effect with taking less DAA. I ran 1.5g of DAA + special ingredient for 21 days with Blood work and the results are as follows:

Total Test Levels:

Day 1 - 169 ng/dL (original level before any DAA)
    Day 7 - 188 ng/dL (up 19 = 11% increase from start)
    Day 14 - 216 ng/dL (up 47 = 28% increase from start)
    Day 21 - 235 ng/dL (up 66 = 39% increase from start)

I would conclude that the test was a success and that the special additive definitely made the DAA more bio-available in the body as I got very similar results as the Italian study with only taking 1.5g/day vs. 3.0g/day!
    www.finaflex.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    MrKleen... "Yes for sure if you are trying to get the same ingredient as in ERASE in a stronger and cheaper way then PCT Revolution Black is good to go. Each dose has 50mg of the active ingredient and ERASE has 25mg per dose. That is SERIOUS ANTI E POWER! Also Finaflex is working to find out exactly how much DAA is needed to increase test levels and it appears it is not a 3 gram requirement. So perhaps the lower dose of DAA in the PCT Rev Black is enough to do something... I know they are looking at some pretty exciting things that could change the way we take DAA for good."

To answer this, let me say, we did our own in-house mini-study with adding a special ingredient to our DAA to make it more bioavailable to the body, therefore getting the same or better effect with taking less DAA. I ran 1.5g of DAA + special ingredient for 21 days with Blood work and the results are as follows:

Total Test Levels:

Day 1 - 169 ng/dL (original level before any DAA)
    Day 7 - 188 ng/dL (up 19 = 11% increase from start)
    Day 14 - 216 ng/dL (up 47 = 28% increase from start)
    Day 21 - 235 ng/dL (up 66 = 39% increase from start)

I would conclude that the test was a success and that the special additive definitely made the DAA more bio-available in the body as I got very similar results as the Italian study with only taking 1.5g/day vs. 3.0g/day!
    NICE RESULTS! Is that total serum levels or free test levels?

Yes I am not a fan of the new lay out unless I am using Google Chrome it looks and works great there. I have given at least 2 negative reputations while trying to give a positive because it somehow selected the negative one on it's own. Very frustrating not only to me but I am sure those who got the negatives marks. I of course got a mod involved to try to fix it but I think they ended up just giving them rep so that their points would go up. Either way there are still bugs to be worked out.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
  2. Revolution PCT - Redefine Nutrition
    By Dizzy_750 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 03:18 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  4. KJ's 1-Andro RX Revolution (Sponsored)
    By kjkriston in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 263
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 01:43 PM