BPS Combustion Sponsored log

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Hey Guys,
I am going to be doing a log for BPS Combustion. I am 27 5'10" and currently weigh 190. I have been on and off serious diets since around 2005. I have always loved this website since I have found out about it. I am really excited to log this product and give a special thanks to BPS for the chance to do it. Before I go any further I want to give you the information that BPS provided on the product.

Combustion 90 Caps

Combustion is a carefully formulated synergistic fat burner that will give almost immediate thermogenic effects. We have used four powerful ingredients at their perfect doses that all work together. One bottle provides a full month supply of this powerful product.

Rauwolscine
Rauwolscine, also known as alpha-yohimbine, is an extremely superior form of yohimbine. Old yohimbine used to give people terrible anxiety, jitters, increased BP, etc. The stuff is just plain nasty. But with a slight chemical change, alpha-yohimbine is an extreme fat burner with far less side effects compared to regular yohimbine. In fact, many people do not get any negative effects from this ingredient.
This ingredient is special because it can turn off a receptor that when on, actually works to store fat on your body. Turning off this fat storing mechanism isn’t all though. This ingredient now allows the fat burning effects of the other ingredients of this formula to be more powerful.

The Science:
Rauwsolcine HCl is a selective alpha 2-adrenergic antagonist. Alpha 2 receptors are prevalent in the midsection, lower back, and chest. It is also a 5-HT1A receptor agonist, which can decrease heart rate and blood pressure, as well as increase sense of well being. This is why Combustion should not be used with any form of antidepressant.

1,3-dimethylamylamine
This ingredient has the ability to mimic and upregulate norepinephrine in the body. With this powerful stimulant, your body can direct fat burning mechanisms towards the turned off receptors from Rauwolscine HCl, as well as increase your energy and metabolic rate.

Caffeine
Lets face it…caffeine works. Numerous studies show its ability to increase energy expenditure, increase metabolic rate, increase lipolysis, etc. We did not put caffeine in this formula just because it’s a good stimulant, but because it ads synergy to the formula. Taking caffeine in combination to the other ingredients of Combustion are going to make each ingredient more powerful themselves!

Piperine
This ingredient is the whipped cream of the formula. One problem many people face when taking stimulant products is poor absorption. Piperine will increase the bioavailablilty of these ingredients, since it has been shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Calcium Carbonate
The cherry on top. Instead of using some useless form of magnesium or silicon to fill the empty space of Combustion capsules, we decided to make one more addition to the formula – calcium carbonate. Amines, like the ingredients in Combustion, have shown worse absorption when the pH of the stomach is too acidic. Calcium carbonate is a buffer that will increase the pH of the stomach (this making it less acidic) temporarily to increase the absorption of Combustion. It is the common ingredient in all of the antacid products you buy at the store. Nothing more, nothing less, just good formulation.

We have tested all of these ingredients by themselves, and in many different ratios of doses. We have found the formula of Combustion is the perfect balance.

Supplement Facts:
Serving size: 1 capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
Rauwolscine (Rauwolscine HCL) 6mg *
Caffeine 100mg *
1,3dimethylamylamine 25mg *
Black Pepper Extract (standardized to 20% Piperine) 50mg *

*Daily Value not Established

Directions:
To assess tolerance, start by taking 1 capsule before breakfast and 1 capsule six to eight hours later. Once tolerance is determined, take 1-2 capsules on an empty stomach before breakfast and an additional 1 capsule six to eight hours later on an empty stomach, if needed. DUE TO EXTREME POTENCY, DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. DO NOT EXCEED 3 CAPSULES IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD.

Anyhow, I got this in the mail yesterday and took my first pill around 1:30PM.
First Impressions: It smells like pepper. So that helps me know they aren't pulling my leg about whats in it haha. The bottle is actually pretty cool looking as well. In a supplement store it could have caught my attention. After taking 1 pill I felt good. NOt totally stimmed out or anything, but a nice even flow of energy.

Because I do have a good tolerance I decided to take 2 pills first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Yeah, this got me where I wanted to be. Eating breakfast about 30 minutes later, I was drumming on my leg, and knew I was ready for the gym. One thing I hate about stim products is the jitters. With the amount of energy I got from the pills I thought for sure I was going to have some jitters, but didnt!:banana: I had a surprise Dr. Visit with my wife which I thought would throw off my routine. It didn't. I ended up in the gym about 2 hours after taking the pill.

First time lifting after taking this This part is interesting. I figured 2 hours later, I would feel little if anything. The first thing I noticed was thermogenic factors. I heated WAY up. This says a lot to me because the stuff I was taking literally right before got me stimmed out of my mind, but I wouldnt break a sweat. With this I was one hot mess (the good hot), and I had a lot of energy to get through the lift. Here is what I did today
Dead LIfts, Close Grib Lat Pulls, dumbell curls, cable curls, and upright rows. I feel pretty swoll right now. Because the pills tell me to take them 6-8 hours apart, im planning my next dose at 3:30.

If you are interested in the diet I am on check out the Scivationbooks website. To access it just type that in with .com I am doing "The Diet Solution: The New American Diet" I am a meso-endomorph so I am doing my best to have in all my carbs by noon. Anyhow, I took some before pictures yesterday upon receiving this delightful bottle and will hopefully be posting them later today. I am not sure tho because I am going to be seeing deftones tonight!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Thanks man, hopefully more people will sub. Perhaps throwing up some pics would help. I almost brought my camera into deftones, but didn't want to risk it. I normally like local band type shows, but I think Deftones was worth every penny of the $40. Ok im out for some jumprope. I took 2 combustion pills around 18 minutes ago and im ready. Today I intend to do 1000 jumps. I do sets of 100 and after each set I walk for about 45 seconds. I'll be wearing sweat pants/ shirt. Living in az doing this means im nuts haha. when i get back and shower pics will be up!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Ok here are the pictures taken 06/08/2009. The most muscular pic turned out darker than I wanted so i messed with the color so you can see it a little bit better. To be honest I think it gives me more credit than I currently do look haha. Don't you love generous pictures?

Attachments

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Day 4,
So I had my cheat meal of the week yesterday, peperoni and sausage pizza. I had about 3 slices. It was amazing. I must say this is one of my favorite parts about the Scivation Diet Solution. Having 1 cheat meal a week gives me something to look forward to and also helps me realize that unhealthy food makes me feel like crap.

I decided to weigh myself this morning just to see if it had a negative effects. I guess not considering I weighed 189. At least I think thats what I weigh. I bought the most cheap scale you can buy from wallmart for $7. It has the worlds smallest dial, and you almost need a spot to see it.

Just so you know around 188 or 189 is normally where I plateau, so its time to see what combustion can do... Anyhow, off to jumprope again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 4,
So I had my cheat meal of the week yesterday, peperoni and sausage pizza. I had about 3 slices. It was amazing. I must say this is one of my favorite parts about the Scivation Diet Solution. Having 1 cheat meal a week gives me something to look forward to and also helps me realize that unhealthy food makes me feel like crap.

I decided to weigh myself this morning just to see if it had a negative effects. I guess not considering I weighed 189. At least I think thats what I weigh. I bought the most cheap scale you can buy from wallmart for $7. It has the worlds smallest dial, and you almost need a spot to see it.

Just so you know around 188 or 189 is normally where I plateau, so its time to see what combustion can do... Anyhow, off to jumprope again!
cheat meals are mandatory-
good luck.

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
In for this. I've been on combustion two days now at sample dosages and I'll let you know my thoughts when finished. I feel like two caps might be the magic point for me.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I agree about cheat meals, but was tempted yesterday! I went to Red Robin with my wife yesterday and I regretted that crap pizza (don't worry I just ate a chicken Breast and avocado). Thanks for being in on this Seccsi. I totally agree with you on the 2 pills per dose. I am now doing that twice a day. One other thing I noticed that makes these pills even more of a friend is taking them on an empty stomach. It says it on the bottle, but I think people naturally take stuff whenever. I noticed a big difference in energy levels when I take it on an empty stomach. So anybody thinking of taking these pills please do have an empty stomach. What I do is eat every three hours, so after 2 hours I take 2 pills. Thats for my second and last time taking them for the day. THe first time is right when I wake up. TO my surprise I had some strength gain today on dumbell incline press. I did 90's 6 times. Last week I could only do 80's 6 times. :)

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Hey Tomahawk thanks for joining. Your avatar looks familiar. Not sure where tho. Anyhow, I must say I am impressed. Woke up this morning to see the 1 week results, and I am at 187. Just took a dump so it could be a little more haha. I am SUPER happy about this! You might be wondering why? Last time I was really into lifting (about 2 years ago, I couldn't get passed 188). In fact I was hesitant to enter to log Combustion because I could tell I was reaching a plateau. So you might read this and think 3 pounds ehhh, but to me its a big deal. I feel like I really can get abs now. I'm pumped its time for the gym. Ooh and btw, I stepped up my jumprope. Now I am doing 8 sets of 125. Its not easy, I doubt I will be able to up my jumprope game for another week or 2. I felt like death yesterday morning after doing it! Hope you are all doing well!

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
was wonderin about this

cant wait to see the results

do work!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations man, that's a real milestone! 3lb in a week is quite respectable, especially if you're approaching a plateau. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Hey Tomahawk thanks for joining. Your avatar looks familiar. Not sure where tho. Anyhow, I must say I am impressed. Woke up this morning to see the 1 week results, and I am at 187. Just took a dump so it could be a little more haha. I am SUPER happy about this! You might be wondering why? Last time I was really into lifting (about 2 years ago, I couldn't get passed 188). In fact I was hesitant to enter to log Combustion because I could tell I was reaching a plateau. So you might read this and think 3 pounds ehhh, but to me its a big deal. I feel like I really can get abs now. I'm pumped its time for the gym. Ooh and btw, I stepped up my jumprope. Now I am doing 8 sets of 125. Its not easy, I doubt I will be able to up my jumprope game for another week or 2. I felt like death yesterday morning after doing it! Hope you are all doing well!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Very nice, getting past that plateau always feels great. Get those abs!!!!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Thanks for the congrats guys. To me, it feels like I lost 20lbs. I think the issue of plateau's is what makes or breaks people. I have been broken by it before. With all this excitement, I lost a little form yesterday and pinched a nerve in my back.... just my luck. So today is an off day :(. Is there anybody on here also taking this stuff? Do you sweat as much as I do? Before these pills, I might have a streak of sweat here and there, but not much more. Now my shirt is almost completly soaked. In fact since I work out at the school where I teach baseball athletes are in the gym and have been looking at me as if there is something wrong with me haha. THe other day when I was doing 90lb dumbells I had a little crowd gather. Its funny because they are oldschool so 90s look insanely big! I'm doing a low car day btw.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've been using it pre-workout. I'm lean-bulking right now, so I only take it once per day. Sweat is definitely increased, but so is my tenacity in the gym.

I can only imagine that stacking Combustion with AT2 or Shift (which both make me sweat a ton by themselves) would turn me into a walking swamp!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah, I've been using it pre-workout. I'm lean-bulking right now, so I only take it once per day. Sweat is definitely increased, but so is my tenacity in the gym.

I can only imagine that stacking Combustion with AT2 or Shift (which both make me sweat a ton by themselves) would turn me into a walking swamp!
Tried it and its epic, energy is through the roof and sweat in the gym was pouring off me, even sitting here if it was a little over 70 i would start sweating.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
I haven't heard of AT2 or Shift. Ill have to look those up. The sweating at 70 sounds very familiar. I agree that I am super in the zone on these pills. I also really do appreciate the fact that there are not jitters afterwards. I told my brother in law and he doesn't even believe me haha.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Ok wow, I just read up on SHIFT, and that also sounds amazing! You know I just went to the dermatologist (I have a mild case of vitalago) and I was telling him I think I have a thyroid issue. After I am done with this log, I think I will take a few weeks off Combustion and do a run with SHIFT+Combustion for sure!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried it and its epic, energy is through the roof and sweat in the gym was pouring off me, even sitting here if it was a little over 70 i would start sweating.
Sounds right. I know what I'm running for my next recomp!

Ok wow, I just read up on SHIFT, and that also sounds amazing! You know I just went to the dermatologist (I have a mild case of vitalago) and I was telling him I think I have a thyroid issue. After I am done with this log, I think I will take a few weeks off Combustion and do a run with SHIFT+Combustion for sure!
Probably wise to take a break, that combo will be awesome though!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is sounding very promising for sure. Will have to pick up a bottle.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
So I shaved my chest and stomach today.... In one way its really awesome. In another it really sucks. I really have lost a ton of weight. I came from 210 to 187 In about 10 weeks. I looked pretty freakin fat before. In fact years ago in I got stretch marks. Last time I got into shape I noticed this same problem. I appear to have mild celulite in my lower ab region. Is this because I lost too much weight too fast? Does anybody know how to get rid of this? BTW yeah tomahawk, im pretty impressed so far. I think I am going to be ordering another bottle by the end of next week. Anyhow, any information on celulite removal would be appreciated. It just seems like slightly loose skin.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i would buy the combustion now-$20 plus free shipping is a fantastic deal. i am liking it so much i ordered 2 more while it's so cheap!!!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Good call Bigt, I don't want to miss out on that. So today has been interesting. I am having another cardio day. My sets of 125 jumps to get to 1000 is getting easier heart wise, but for some reason my coordination was off today. I would do about 30 jumps before I would mess up. I'm not normally like that. Besides that a few other good things. 1 I put on pregnant lady stretch mark cream yesterday on my lower abs (I also have a few stretchmarks which I think add to the cellulite type look) to my surprise it almost looked like it all went away. It only gets better from here. I put on my board shorts. They are almost too big for me. The great part is about 2 weeks ago I tried them on just to see how they fit, and they fit perfectly before. As I said they are pretty big right now. My only fear is that maybe i'm starting to lose weight too quickly. Its hard to tell because I shaved my chest. I feel like i'm starting to look flat. On my non-training days I am doing low carbs which is 1 serving of carbs right after cardio. On this meal I have 1/3 cup oatmeal with 1/3 cup blueberries.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
So yesterday I think I jumped the gun a little bit. I still have that cellulite, I think it looks slightly better. It was a lighting situation. Only news to report today was that I got to 1125 jumps on jumprope.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1125 is a lot of jumping rope! Wow!

If you're looking/feeling flat, a refeed or cheat meal can really help. But bear in mind that glycogen deficiency is typical during a hard cut and looking flat is just part of the game.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Thanks for the good tip Resolve. That is good thinking about the cheatmeal. I do agree with you. I went off lifting for 2 whole years, got really fat, started cutting, and I guess I shouldn't expect to look massive and ripped. I am sticking to that initial plan eff it lets get abs then add some lean mass! Today was nice in the gym, I did one warm up set with lat pulls and noticed my veins sticking out in my bicep. Normally I don't see this after a set or two of some bi-curls, so I am happy. I am excited to see what i'll weigh on Wednesday. I also have a question to see if any of you guys have suggestions. On thursday i'm going on a quick vacation with my wife. Thursday to Sunday. Thankfully there is a gym where we are going, and ill be bringing my jumprope. Any suggestions for how to maintain the diet? There is no microwave in the room. I was thinking of finding a close fast food place that has chicken breasts and just go grab one every three hours.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly? It's vacation - enjoy yourself. Just don't go overboard. Perhaps employ some intermittent fasting? I.e. just eat at the fancy dinner you take the wife out to, or just at your buddie's bbq or whatever the activities are. Make sure you get lots of protein in those meals, and maybe have a protein shake or two when you get back to the hotel, and you'll be fine. Then just return to your normal diet when you get home. My two cents. :)

Thanks for the good tip Resolve. That is good thinking about the cheatmeal. I do agree with you. I went off lifting for 2 whole years, got really fat, started cutting, and I guess I shouldn't expect to look massive and ripped. I am sticking to that initial plan eff it lets get abs then add some lean mass! Today was nice in the gym, I did one warm up set with lat pulls and noticed my veins sticking out in my bicep. Normally I don't see this after a set or two of some bi-curls, so I am happy. I am excited to see what i'll weigh on Wednesday. I also have a question to see if any of you guys have suggestions. On thursday i'm going on a quick vacation with my wife. Thursday to Sunday. Thankfully there is a gym where we are going, and ill be bringing my jumprope. Any suggestions for how to maintain the diet? There is no microwave in the room. I was thinking of finding a close fast food place that has chicken breasts and just go grab one every three hours.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Thanks Resolve sounds like good advice. Yesterday I picked up some "Supreme" protein bars, I am hearing that they are low glycemic with 30g of carbs. So I figured if I start out with that in the morning I should be good for carbs, maybe throw in some grapes. So today I weighed myself. It is the end of my second week. I weigh 186. I was REALLY hoping for 184, but this is still good. I am glad I lost a pound and didn't go up or remain. I would rather have some momentum than none. I have also been having some more strength gains, and feel like i'm looking better. I benched 245 three times yesterday, which really surprised me. Thats not fantastic, but its not bad for weighing 186, and I haven't done regular flat bench in 2 years haha.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Funny story for you guys.... so as I have mentioned before I bought the most dirt cheap scale on the planet. Literally. I can barely fit my feet on it, and I wear size 10. If I stand on it with my heels at the edge it tells me one weight. If I put my toes at the other edge it tells me another weight. I think I forgot this yesterday because I normally go with my toes to the top edge. So I decided to weigh myself this morning (I was convinced that I lost more weight). You guessed it, I weigh 184 today, and feel awesome about it! I haven't been this light in probably 4 years! So far, I really dig combustion. BUY IT IN CASE YOU HAVEN"T!!!!!! BPS when are you going to start making other products! I already want them haha.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Funny story for you guys.... so as I have mentioned before I bought the most dirt cheap scale on the planet. Literally. I can barely fit my feet on it, and I wear size 10. If I stand on it with my heels at the edge it tells me one weight. If I put my toes at the other edge it tells me another weight. I think I forgot this yesterday because I normally go with my toes to the top edge. So I decided to weigh myself this morning (I was convinced that I lost more weight). You guessed it, I weigh 184 today, and feel awesome about it! I haven't been this light in probably 4 years! So far, I really dig combustion. BUY IT IN CASE YOU HAVEN"T!!!!!! BPS when are you going to start making other products! I already want them haha.
Great to hear bro, Endosurge will be out any week :D

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
truthly even though it's only been a few days for me, I'd feel totally comfortable reccomending this to others, and I usually do nothing but bash fat burners.

I'd love to give any of your other products a test if they are anywhere on the same page as Combustion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

congrats!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
thanks for the congrats guys! Sorry its been a while. As you know I was on vacation. I don't think i put on any weight over the trip. Everybody thought I was weird, etc. I am sure you all know how bodybuilding is and being around a family. It can be humerous and frustrating. Anyhow, I was going to post tomorrow my weight, but I counted out the pills I have left... Sounds like Saturday will be my last day on Combustion. Therefore, I figured it would be best to post my final weight and pics. I am really hoping to be between 181 and 178. In other news yesterday and today I trained on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Its something I heard Levrone talking about for cutting. Have any of you done this before? its hard... really hard... I felt so pathetic lifting today. Then again, I didn't have my ipod, the AC was out, and no spotter. That all added on an empty stomach on a really low carb diet was pretty rough. Its amazing how much 1/4 cup of blueberries makes a difference as a pre-workout meal haha. Bolanrox I agree with you. You can feel it right away huh? I feel like even touching my abs they feel warm. This makes the endomorph side to me very happy!

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
Ooh man, eating such a small amount of carb sucks! I really am having a hard time with this. I hate my endomorph side. Thank you combustion for providing me the energy I need to even consider doing jumprope right now haha. Here goes nothing! What do you guys like to listen to when you do cardio? I sometimes like electronic stuff (The Faint, Innerpartysystem, etc) or some punk type stuff (right now im really into title fight and move forward totally different types of punk, but they both help pump me up).

In other new I saw a good friend yesterday. I haven't seen him since I started combustion. Without saying anything to him about it he told me I'm looking cut, and for some reason thinks my traps are out of controll haha.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
good call man, I love hatebreed on any occasion "every drop of blood, every bitter tear, every bead of sweat I live for this" man, that song was made to be listened to in the gym haha.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
agreed, its hard for me to listen to anything else when I am lifting! Ok so in the spirit of thebigt I decided to take a third combustion pill before lifting. When I wake up in the mornings I am so drained, I need a little extra and consider what he does I don't feel as ashamed to be a stim freak haha. Back day today. I think anybody who has been following this would like to see my after pics, I took a few yesterday and noticed a few things. No shredded 6 pack yet, but I think everybody could see that i was somewhat overweight when I started. Since my ultimate goal is to have shredded abs before I go to the beach, do you guys think it would be crazy to take another batch? I am not stimmed out yet. I am thinking of stacking this stuff with alpha-t2 with axis labs xtract. Or do you guys think that is just too crazy? haha

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
agreed, its hard for me to listen to anything else when I am lifting! Ok so in the spirit of thebigt I decided to take a third combustion pill before lifting. When I wake up in the mornings I am so drained, I need a little extra and consider what he does I don't feel as ashamed to be a stim freak haha. Back day today. I think anybody who has been following this would like to see my after pics, I took a few yesterday and noticed a few things. No shredded 6 pack yet, but I think everybody could see that i was somewhat overweight when I started. Since my ultimate goal is to have shredded abs before I go to the beach, do you guys think it would be crazy to take another batch? I am not stimmed out yet. I am thinking of stacking this stuff with alpha-t2 with axis labs xtract. Or do you guys think that is just too crazy? haha
Would love to see some after pics, Im staking it with AT2 right now and OMG its epic, i think you can get away with continuing on for another few weeks.

burymestanding

burymestanding

Awards
yeah xtract is a diuretic. A really cut friend recommended it about 2 years ago haha. I took 3 combustion pills yesterday and it was perfect. I just took my last serving about an hour ago. Tomorrow I will have the final weight and some pics, and some conclusion thoughts haha.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol-i say go for it.