---Ass Lightning Review----

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to start this off I'm not a caffeine energy shot/drinker kinda guy at all but...

tired one energy shot of ass lightning and I have to admit I am impressed that it didn't taste like the first part of the name . it has a berry flavor(the color of the liquid is red) that's easy of the taste buds its not too much but not too little its just about right.

I put it in the frig so it was nice and cold.

overall I wouldn't mind using this product again whenever I need a quick pick me up.

energy 8
jitters: 2
flavor:9
focus:10
crash:0
easy return to base line:10

I'd give this a rating of

final rating:8.8

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man! Going to try this out soon myself. Good review!! :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks I have a few extra if you or anyone else would like to try 1.I'm not a heavy energy drink guy so I can spare a few.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks I have a few extra if you or anyone else would like to try 1.I'm not a heavy energy drink guy so I can spare a few.
Definitely interested in trying some out. I love my Stims! :D

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mich, nice review. I'm not a huge energy-shot guy myself, but these do seem convenient in some situations. glad they tasted good (I have yet to try them) and worked well. thanks for the review buddy.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
to start this off I'm not a caffeine energy shot/drinker kinda guy at all but...

tired one energy shot of ass lightning and I have to admit I am impressed that it didn't taste like the first part of the name . it has a berry flavor(the color of the liquid is red) that's easy of the taste buds its not too much but not too little its just about right.

I put it in the frig so it was nice and cold.

overall I wouldn't mind using this product again whenever I need a quick pick me up.

energy 8
jitters: 2
flavor:9
focus:10
crash:0
easy return to base line:10

I'd give this a rating of

final rating:8.8
Nice review man. I haven't tried ass lightening yet. I'll have to give this a shot in the future!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing better than 5 hour energy?? :lol:

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I posed the same question to SteelWolf who is all about these things, and he claimed a cleaner energy from Ass Lightning. Price is about the same.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got nothing from 5 hour energy. The wife bought some once for a boost and she didn't get much either and gave me the rest. Very weak IMO

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I got nothing from 5 hour energy. The wife bought some once for a boost and she didn't get much either and gave me the rest. Very weak IMO
They are good for making what my friends and I call a "Five Speed"

1 part grey goose
1 part red bull
1 part 5 hour energy

Enjoy :spam:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
review update

I put ass lightning to the test a few days ago.I was super tired almost dozing off at the wheel tired so I used a bottle of ass lightning as I was looking for a cool smooth energy boost. I used about half the bottle and was good to go the rest of the day as I had to go to work and work an 8 hour shift.so far ass lightning is delivering for me.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
review update

I put ass lightning to the test a few days ago.I was super tired almost dozing off at the wheel tired so I used a bottle of ass lightning as I was looking for a cool smooth energy boost. I used about half the bottle and was good to go the rest of the day as I had to go to work and work an 8 hour shift.so far ass lightning is delivering for me.
A good thing that its effects last a long time and no big crash later!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet bro.. Will be trying it ina few days

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Same here....will def be getting a review up soon

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update

I used ass lightning again this past Friday as I was starting to get sleepy and it again worked like a charm.I only used half the bottle and was up and at it in I'd say 15 mins I had a smooth flow of energy without any crash later on.also I've noticed the taste even when warm is still pretty good.I keep a few of these at my desk just in case and Friday was a just in case moment so it def did its thing.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried ass lightning the other day for the first time, and I was very impressed!! I tried it out before my cardio session and I had great energy that lasted a good 4-5 hours. I'm very happy with it. It will come in handy for cardio days. I still love using a preworkout before lifting for the pumps, but this is great when looking for the energy and focus ;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried ass lightning the other day for the first time, and I was very impressed!! I tried it out before my cardio session and I had great energy that lasted a good 4-5 hours. I'm very happy with it. It will come in handy for cardio days. I still love using a preworkout before lifting for the pumps, but this is great when looking for the energy and focus ;)
good to hear you enjoyed it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Out of all the pwo's I have tried, this is the closest to tasting like hawain Fruit Punch