---Ass Lightning Review----

  1. Thumbs up ---Ass Lightning Review----


    to start this off I'm not a caffeine energy shot/drinker kinda guy at all but...

    tired one energy shot of ass lightning and I have to admit I am impressed that it didn't taste like the first part of the name . it has a berry flavor(the color of the liquid is red) that's easy of the taste buds its not too much but not too little its just about right.

    I put it in the frig so it was nice and cold.

    overall I wouldn't mind using this product again whenever I need a quick pick me up.

    energy 8
    jitters: 2
    flavor:9
    focus:10
    crash:0
    easy return to base line:10

    I'd give this a rating of

    final rating:8.8


  2. Awesome man! Going to try this out soon myself. Good review!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  3. thanks I have a few extra if you or anyone else would like to try 1.I'm not a heavy energy drink guy so I can spare a few.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    thanks I have a few extra if you or anyone else would like to try 1.I'm not a heavy energy drink guy so I can spare a few.
    Definitely interested in trying some out. I love my Stims!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  5. Hey Mich, nice review. I'm not a huge energy-shot guy myself, but these do seem convenient in some situations. glad they tasted good (I have yet to try them) and worked well. thanks for the review buddy.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    to start this off I'm not a caffeine energy shot/drinker kinda guy at all but...

    tired one energy shot of ass lightning and I have to admit I am impressed that it didn't taste like the first part of the name . it has a berry flavor(the color of the liquid is red) that's easy of the taste buds its not too much but not too little its just about right.

    I put it in the frig so it was nice and cold.

    overall I wouldn't mind using this product again whenever I need a quick pick me up.

    energy 8
    jitters: 2
    flavor:9
    focus:10
    crash:0
    easy return to base line:10

    I'd give this a rating of

    final rating:8.8
    Nice review man. I haven't tried ass lightening yet. I'll have to give this a shot in the future!

  7. I'm guessing better than 5 hour energy??

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I'm guessing better than 5 hour energy??
    I posed the same question to SteelWolf who is all about these things, and he claimed a cleaner energy from Ass Lightning. Price is about the same.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I'm guessing better than 5 hour energy??
    I got nothing from 5 hour energy. The wife bought some once for a boost and she didn't get much either and gave me the rest. Very weak IMO
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I got nothing from 5 hour energy. The wife bought some once for a boost and she didn't get much either and gave me the rest. Very weak IMO
    They are good for making what my friends and I call a "Five Speed"

    1 part grey goose
    1 part red bull
    1 part 5 hour energy

    Enjoy

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I'm guessing better than 5 hour energy??
    def better than 5 hour by miles and miles

    .5 hour the taste was bad and the energy was jumpy

  12. review update

    I put ass lightning to the test a few days ago.I was super tired almost dozing off at the wheel tired so I used a bottle of ass lightning as I was looking for a cool smooth energy boost. I used about half the bottle and was good to go the rest of the day as I had to go to work and work an 8 hour shift.so far ass lightning is delivering for me.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    review update

    I put ass lightning to the test a few days ago.I was super tired almost dozing off at the wheel tired so I used a bottle of ass lightning as I was looking for a cool smooth energy boost. I used about half the bottle and was good to go the rest of the day as I had to go to work and work an 8 hour shift.so far ass lightning is delivering for me.
    A good thing that its effects last a long time and no big crash later!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Great.. Can't wait to try it!!!

  15. yea it was def a life saver literally

  16. Sweet bro.. Will be trying it ina few days

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Sweet bro.. Will be trying it ina few days
    cool let me know your thoughts on it

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Sweet bro.. Will be trying it ina few days
    I will be too...mines on the way right now!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  19. Same here....will def be getting a review up soon
  20. update


    I used ass lightning again this past Friday as I was starting to get sleepy and it again worked like a charm.I only used half the bottle and was up and at it in I'd say 15 mins I had a smooth flow of energy without any crash later on.also I've noticed the taste even when warm is still pretty good.I keep a few of these at my desk just in case and Friday was a just in case moment so it def did its thing.

  21. I tried ass lightning the other day for the first time, and I was very impressed!! I tried it out before my cardio session and I had great energy that lasted a good 4-5 hours. I'm very happy with it. It will come in handy for cardio days. I still love using a preworkout before lifting for the pumps, but this is great when looking for the energy and focus
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I tried ass lightning the other day for the first time, and I was very impressed!! I tried it out before my cardio session and I had great energy that lasted a good 4-5 hours. I'm very happy with it. It will come in handy for cardio days. I still love using a preworkout before lifting for the pumps, but this is great when looking for the energy and focus
    good to hear you enjoyed it.

  23. Out of all the pwo's I have tried, this is the closest to tasting like hawain Fruit Punch
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMP Sugar-Free Lightning Lemonade REVIEW
    By dsade in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 04:37 PM
  2. Omega Lightning Log
    By Grassroots082 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 07:07 PM
  3. Omega Lightning
    By MadJimF in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 11:23 AM
Log in
Log in