Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st let me thank bps for choosing me to log their new product-thank you!

some of the things i will be looking for:
appetite control
thermo effect
stim/energy
mood
sexual sides
and of course weight loss-as of now i am 214. just lost 6 pounds since weather got hot, so most of the 'new' weight i lose on combustion should be fat since i look like i have lost most of the water weight i normally carry.

goal:
if i get down to 210 with a few percentage of fat loss i will be very happy. as of now bf% is between 13-15%.

workouts will be flexible since this is busiest time of year at work-box factory-lots of 12's and an occassional 14.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st dose will be tonight before work. going to jump right in at 2 caps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really pressed for time, just wanted to say how much i enjoyed the combustion at work last night. at 2 caps i felt a definate boost that lasted up to last break. took a 3rd cap after last break and was going strong, got home from work and was ready for the gym.

will report more later.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
really pressed for time, just wanted to say how much i enjoyed the combustion at work last night. at 2 caps i felt a definate boost that lasted up to last break. took a 3rd cap after last break and was going strong, got home from work and was ready for the gym.

will report more later.
Nice nice.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
One of mine "combusted" in the package during shipping :(

Ill be giving my review soon

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in, again!

Negative reps for this being your second attempt at the log. ;)

Keen to see how this goes. BPS very kindly offered to send me some despite it being an international delivery.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just want to say that i am really liking combustion.....had a family emergency and been really busy taking care of things-the combustion really came in handy-i am positive i have been able to get more done on the combustion than i would have without.

going to apologize in advance to bps for not posting as much as usual for the next few days.....the combustion has really been a blessing during this hectic time...

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
just want to say that i am really liking combustion.....had a family emergency and been really busy taking care of things-the combustion really came in handy-i am positive i have been able to get more done on the combustion than i would have without.

going to apologize in advance to bps for not posting as much as usual for the next few days.....the combustion has really been a blessing during this hectic time...
No worries at all brother, family first always.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you say this is getting you going then it's the real deal.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll be sending you a bill for your bottle. ;)

Nah, man, of course I hope everything works out ok.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope the family issues sort themself out BigT, best of luck.

Out of interest how much caffeine do you take in bulk? I know you are a stim addict and need something to quantify so I can judge the strength of this.

My workout today was 600mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine. I think I might need a break before any of these products are worth switching to. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Out of interest how much caffeine do you take in bulk? I know you are a stim addict and need something to quantify so I can judge the strength of this.

My workout today was 600mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine. I think I might need a break before any of these products are worth switching to. :)
Wow, and I thought my threshold was getting up there!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

sounds like you are using primatene, switch to bronkaid-much better imo.

i would say that 3 caps of combustion + 50mg bronkaid would be a step up over just caffeine and primatene.

3 caps combustion a day would still be a months supply, and at $20 bucks plus free shipping you can't beat it-hell the alpha-yohimbe alone is damned near worth the price.

btw-thanks for the kind words, my family is going through a rough time right now.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like you are using primatene, switch to bronkaid-much better imo.

i would say that 3 caps of combustion + 50mg bronkaid would be a step up over just caffeine and primatene.

3 caps combustion a day would still be a months supply, and at $20 bucks plus free shipping you can't beat it-hell the alpha-yohimbe alone is damned near worth the price.

btw-thanks for the kind words, my family is going through a rough time right now.
Thank you for the comparison. I am using plain tablets for both but that is exactly the type of answer I was looking for.

I wish you the best of luck with your family.

Ben

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^bd, we're shipping you some samples, right?
I think so, I was offered a bottle to review but I said shipping would be costly so said just some samples would be fine. I didn't get a reply so I am not sure what the final verdict was!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, that is too kind of you. I don't really know what to say.

Thank you, it is extraordinarily generous to send someone a bottle internationally, especially when they asked for the cheaper alternative.

Mind = blown.

Ben

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wow, that is too kind of you. I don't really know what to say.

Thank you, it is extraordinarily generous to send someone a bottle internationally, especially when they asked for the cheaper alternative.

Mind = blown.

Ben
No worries it doesnt cost that much to send to you and getting a international perspective is great.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bigT - I just wanted to jump in and say I wish you the best with everything going on. Hang in there man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigT - I just wanted to jump in and say I wish you the best with everything going on. Hang in there man.
thanks, josh-i appreciate it!!!

my mom had breast cancer lumpectomy surgery on wed, everything seems to have gone well!!! will know for sure next fri.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
been staying with my mom and haven't been to the gym in almost a week. my weight seems to be staying where it was even though my diet has been insanely bad with people bringing very tasty but often not very healthy food for us to eat. i really give the combustion a lot of credit for me not blimping out as bad as my diet has been-i haven't ate this badly in many years!!! been dosing 2 caps am and 1 cap mid afternoon, energy has been pretty decent considering my diet and lack of gym time. i still have quite a bit of my bottle of combustion left and plan on getting some workouts in real soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
decided i was going to gym today-so i popped 3 caps of combustion and headed out-1st time taking 3 caps. had a decent workout considering how little gym time i have gotten lately.

btw-3 caps of combustion was very nice. energy lasted a good 4 hours with little crash. did a decenty job of crushing appetite too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this morning i popped 3 caps of combustion and took my mom's dog for a jog in the park. within 10-15 minutes i was feeling effects of combustion, nice clean energy and nice sense of well being. i think i wore mom's dog out-she isn't used to that kind of exertion, lol.

incredibly my weight is down 3 pounds despite a horrible diet and a inconsisant exercise routine. i notice that my muscles are flat though-going back to gym tomorrow to try and get a good pump going.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I'm late T! I wish you and your family all the luck in the world right now bro.

I think I'm going to finally try my combustion sample tomorrow. Sorry BPS! I'm late I know...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I'm late T! I wish you and your family all the luck in the world right now bro.

I think I'm going to finally try my combustion sample tomorrow. Sorry BPS! I'm late I know...
thanks, rahl.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am really liking combustion, the thermo effect is very good. i work up a sweat just driving to the gym, and once there my pores let er rip. i thought that being off work and missing so many workouts that i would be blimping out by now...i am down 3 pounds since starting- i am really surprised. felt good in the gym today, weights went up pretty easy...it might be that i needed a little time off. i am going back home on wednesday and back to work on thursday night. really ready to get back in my normal routine again.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
i am really liking combustion, the thermo effect is very good. i work up a sweat just driving to the gym, and once there my pores let er rip. i thought that being off work and missing so many workouts that i would be blimping out by now...i am down 3 pounds since starting- i am really surprised. felt good in the gym today, weights went up pretty easy...it might be that i needed a little time off. i am going back home on wednesday and back to work on thursday night. really ready to get back in my normal routine again.
Great to hear the weight didnt jump but went down. Hope all is well with your family.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great to hear the weight didnt jump but went down. Hope all is well with your family.
very happy about that-combustion results reminds me very much of my run on oep-only better.

my mom is doing very well-thank you....i decided to go ahead and come home today. i am glad i was able to be there for mom when she needed me-but boy is it good to be home!!!

Reactions: ax1
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Taking a break can really help with progress, even if that break is for unfortunate reasons.
thanks nick!!! i am trying to keep things positive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow- i look at the forum and all i see are combustion logs, lol. i guess i am not the only one who is enjoying it!!!!

i already bought 2 more bottles- at $20, it is one of the best deals going!!!

better results than oep at a much lower price!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He puts the T in sTim!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup, there is no doubt about it, 1st night back to work last night went very easy. weighed in this morning at 210-down from 214 at start.

i am going to have to say YES to combustion!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
when i weighed in this morning i was still at 210, so 4 pound loss so far. starting to notice some tolerance buildup on combustion so i took today off from it. just took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning with a cup of coffee, that was my total stim for the day. just going to use 2 scoops of wyked before cardio tomorrow and be rested up for work tomorrow night.

i was mainly interested in combustion for it's stim effect so the weight loss is a real treat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning and did 2 scoops of wyked then 45 minutes on treadmill. that was my total stim comsumption for entire day-a record low for the past few years. felt really tired most of the day but got a very good nap in....ready for work tonight and back on the combustion-gonna start back at just 2 caps.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
when i weighed in this morning i was still at 210, so 4 pound loss so far. starting to notice some tolerance buildup on combustion so i took today off from it. just took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning with a cup of coffee, that was my total stim for the day. just going to use 2 scoops of wyked before cardio tomorrow and be rested up for work tomorrow night.

i was mainly interested in combustion for it's stim effect so the weight loss is a real treat.
4lbs not to shabby :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope your Mum is doing well. I am keeping an eye on this as I should have my surprise bottle ready for when I get home. I will be going for a high dose pre workout only.

Best wishes for your family.

Ben

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hope your Mum is doing well. I am keeping an eye on this as I should have my surprise bottle ready for when I get home. I will be going for a high dose pre workout only.

Best wishes for your family.

Ben
thank you, ben...things haven't gone as well as 1st expected with mom, so i really appreciate your kind words.

you won't be disappointed in combustion, imho.

tom