BPS-COMBUSTION

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-sweating like oprah in a sauna, LOL.
    oh oh...sound like you can get a job at a farm out west.
    This message was paid for by the Russians

    •   
       


  2. mom had surgery this morning, all went well.....hopefully they got it all this time!!!! just gonna loaf around and look after mom today. casey anthony is a psyco, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mom had surgery this morning, all went well.....hopefully they got it all this time!!!! just gonna loaf around and look after mom today. casey anthony is a psyco, lol.
    Happy to hear it all went well for her. Yes casey anthony got lucky that is for sure.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Happy to hear it all went well for her. Yes casey anthony got lucky that is for sure.

    thank you.


    yeah, she got away with it this time, but i bet she strikes again-just look at OJ!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  5. Great news with your Mom T!!

    As far as Casey Anthony goes...bottom line is that a 6yr old was murdered and nobody paid for that.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. thanks az-so far so good.


    kinda glad i never had time to follow the case, very depressing....sorta reminds me of my wifes soap-young and restless, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. I did not really follow it other than reading about it with my morning paper. The courts are full of cases like this. It's crazy how a certain one takes on this hollywood drama. I hope whoever did that to that little girl has something coming to them.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thank you.


    yeah, she got away with it this time, but i bet she strikes again-just look at OJ!!!!
    oh you know she will, those kinds of people always get what is coming to them no matter what.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I did not really follow it other than reading about it with my morning paper. The courts are full of cases like this. It's crazy how a certain one takes on this hollywood drama. I hope whoever did that to that little girl has something coming to them.

    that is a good point. funny how this case got singled out-it's not like she is the 1st young mom accussed of killing her kid!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    oh you know she will, those kinds of people always get what is coming to them no matter what.
    lets hope!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. mom was doing good this morning so i was going to go to the gym, but her yard was in bad shape....so i took 2 combustion/2 at2/2 anabeta and did 4 hours of yard work. sweated like roseanne and oprah groping on a hot sunny day!!! got a nice pump from the yardwork, lol-can't beat that!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. You're a good son, man.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. That he is!!^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. lol-a good son-and grandad too.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. i think i will start a new log soon. i still have over 4 bottles of combustion, but i have added a ton of stuff since i started a sponsored combustion log.

    i just got chosen to log bps's new product endosurge and if natty throws in some erase i will be logging the entire lineups of both bps AND pes-except of course shift as bulk perf was so kind to point out, lol.

    so:
    combustion
    endosurge
    at2-new version
    anabeta
    erase-possibly?


    wow-got to admit, that is one fine looking stack!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think i will start a new log soon. i still have over 4 bottles of combustion, but i have added a ton of stuff since i started a sponsored combustion log.

    i just got chosen to log bps's new product endosurge and if natty throws in some erase i will be logging the entire lineups of both bps AND pes-except of course shift as bulk perf was so kind to point out, lol.

    so:
    combustion
    endosurge
    at2-new version
    anabeta
    erase-possibly?


    wow-got to admit, that is one fine looking stack!!!!
    Thats a sick looking stack look forward to that log.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think i will start a new log soon. i still have over 4 bottles of combustion, but i have added a ton of stuff since i started a sponsored combustion log.

    i just got chosen to log bps's new product endosurge and if natty throws in some erase i will be logging the entire lineups of both bps AND pes-except of course shift as bulk perf was so kind to point out, lol.

    so:
    combustion
    endosurge
    at2-new version
    anabeta
    erase-possibly?


    wow-got to admit, that is one fine looking stack!!!!
    Looks like you will be set right there, what will be your primary goals?
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Looks like you will be set right there, what will be your primary goals?
    what it always is-more strength, with less fat and more muscle.

    actually, i have been working on being more athletic. the increased stamina and endurance has really made my everyday life much more enjoyable. i can go to work, get more done than before, and still have gas in the tank to workout. right now my weight fluctuates between 210 and 215, i may just decide to cut down to 200-i know this would be benficial to my joints, and most likely overall health. i just started playing tennis again, and the increased endurance and stamina have not only surprised me, but also my buddies i play tennis with.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Thats a sick looking stack look forward to that log.

    yes, i definately agree....i can't wait to get started. i feel this stack has all the bases covered. i respond very well to both macuna and divanill, and if natty ante's up erase....game over.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-a good son-and grandad too.

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think i will start a new log soon. i still have over 4 bottles of combustion, but i have added a ton of stuff since i started a sponsored combustion log.

    i just got chosen to log bps's new product endosurge and if natty throws in some erase i will be logging the entire lineups of both bps AND pes-except of course shift as bulk perf was so kind to point out, lol.

    so:
    combustion
    endosurge
    at2-new version
    anabeta
    erase-possibly?


    wow-got to admit, that is one fine looking stack!!!!
    Link me yup next time lol

    Damn T.O.M. looks like I'm not the only one putting crazy big stacks together
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Agreed



    Link me yup next time lol

    Damn T.O.M. looks like I'm not the only one putting crazy big stacks together

    i usually don't send invites, lol....but in your case i will make an exception.


    thanks, my friend!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    mom was doing good this morning so i was going to go to the gym, but her yard was in bad shape....so i took 2 combustion/2 at2/2 anabeta and did 4 hours of yard work. sweated like roseanne and oprah groping on a hot sunny day!!! got a nice pump from the yardwork, lol-can't beat that!!!!
    Throw Rosie O'donnel in there and you've got a party. lol

    blech, I just grossed myself out
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  23. I just threw up in my oatmeal...^^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Throw Rosie O'donnel in there and you've got a party. lol

    blech, I just grossed myself out

    cmon now-you know you would join in, lol. hell there has to be at least one nice looking female in that party.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Combustion log links
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. BPS Combustion Sale
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
  3. Combustion (BPS)
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 03:54 PM
  4. BPS-COMBUSTION
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:59 PM
  5. what does protein combustion mean?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in