BPS-COMBUSTION

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Yup, big difference between Alpha-Y and Ycl. They can be found in the same plant, but their separate alkaloids and Alpha typically exhibits way less sides.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***


  2. still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!

  5. weight was up 3 pounds this morning, this wasn't surprising since i have upped carbs since starting anabeta[still down 2 pounds from start]. good news is my belt is getting looser.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    weight was up 3 pounds this morning, this wasn't surprising since i have upped carbs since starting anabeta[still down 2 pounds from start]. good news is my belt is getting looser.
    Once you have to punch your own holes on your belt thats when you know your making progress!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Once you have to punch your own holes on your belt thats when you know your making progress!
    i just buy a new belt-you cheapass, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just buy a new belt-you cheapass, lol.
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. First thing that came to mind was lifting belt. No way am I punching extra holes in that baby!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    First thing that came to mind was lifting belt. No way am I punching extra holes in that baby!
    thundergod is the only one i know who would do that, lol.



    still enjoying increased endurance, going to do weighted stairclimbing after work tomorrow to see just how much endurance has improved.

    i am still dosing just 2 caps of combustion before work, along with 4 anabeta spread through out the day. i don't work on fri nights so i am going to go all out on stairclimbing in the morning.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. made 6 trips on stairclimbing today....while that's not a pr, it seems like a very long time since i even attempted 6 trips let alone completed it. needless to say, i was very happy.


    side note-i recieved the new a-t2 in mail today and took 2 this afternoon. i plan on taking 2 a-t2/2 combustion before work. since i am of work tonight and sat i won't be taking combustion, but will be taking a-t2 and anabeta!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. took 2 a-t2 before doing gardening work this afternoon. big difference is see between this formula and original is even more sweating, didn't think that was possible, lol.

    i could feel some increased stim effect, but i think this version of a-t2 will be even better on the thermo effects.


    taking my weekend off of combustion but will be taking it with a-t2 and anabeta on sunday night before work. just dosing anabeta and a-t2 on weekends!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Probably wise to take a break. Gotta keep that sensitivity up!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Probably wise to take a break. Gotta keep that sensitivity up!
    this was my 2nd straight weekend taking off of combustion-it really helps!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. ok, took 2 combustion/2 at2/1 anabeta before work last night...holy cow, the sweat was incredible. when i got home my shoes and socks were soaked from the sweat running down, i took off my shirt and wrung it out like a wet towel. energy was great and i sipped on recoverpro all night long. endurance and stamina remain very high.


    i was so drained after work i didn't workout, but came home showered and went to bed. when i got up i did 30 minutes on my treadmill, when i weighed in i was down 6 pounds from start of combustion.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, took 2 combustion/2 at2/1 anabeta before work last night...holy cow, the sweat was incredible. when i got home my shoes and socks were soaked from the sweat running down, i took off my shirt and wrung it out like a wet towel. energy was great and i sipped on recoverpro all night long. endurance and stamina remain very high.


    i was so drained after work i didn't workout, but came home showered and went to bed. when i got up i did 30 minutes on my treadmill, when i weighed in i was down 6 pounds from start of combustion.
    Combustion and AlphaT2 is just epic bro plain epic, Its like putting AT2 on steroids.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Combustion and AlphaT2 is just epic bro plain epic, Its like putting AT2 on steroids.
    plus the anabeta, lol.


    i agree 100% combustion at2 is amazing!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this was my 2nd straight weekend taking off of combustion-it really helps!!!
    Ive been finding that I can run stims for long periods of time when I use them for pre-workouts only and non on my off days. Seems to be more beneficial to just get the great workouts in.

    Of course, I still drink 3-4 cups of coffee year round and have no intention of cycling off, lol
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ive been finding that I can run stims for long periods of time when I use them for pre-workouts only and non on my off days. Seems to be more beneficial to just get the great workouts in.

    Of course, I still drink 3-4 cups of coffee year round and have no intention of cycling off, lol
    i highly recommend you try this at2/combustion combo-really good stuff.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Ive been finding that I can run stims for long periods of time when I use them for pre-workouts only and non on my off days. Seems to be more beneficial to just get the great workouts in.

    Of course, I still drink 3-4 cups of coffee year round and have no intention of cycling off, lol
    Coffee is one of life's little pleasures; a good cup can make a huge difference in your day.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Coffee is one of life's little pleasures; a good cup can make a huge difference in your day.
    absolutely!


    the combination of combustion/at2/anabeta is truely remakable, i can't believe the amount of sweat!!! my body feels really warm even at home in the a/c.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Coffee is one of life's little pleasures; a good cup can make a huge difference in your day.
    Just ask Starbucks!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Coffee is one of life's little pleasures; a good cup can make a huge difference in your day.
    That it is! I love my coffee and not just for the stim. I'm a total coffee snob and I'll never give it up if I can help it. LOL

    T, loving the log bro. Sounds like you're making a great deal of progress! Love the wringing the shirt out like a wet towel. Haha.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That it is! I love my coffee and not just for the stim. I'm a total coffee snob and I'll never give it up if I can help it. LOL

    T, loving the log bro. Sounds like you're making a great deal of progress! Love the wringing the shirt out like a wet towel. Haha.

    lol-sweating like oprah in a sauna, LOL.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-sweating like oprah in a sauna, LOL.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Combustion log links
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. BPS Combustion Sale
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
  3. Combustion (BPS)
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 03:54 PM
  4. BPS-COMBUSTION
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 09:59 PM
  5. what does protein combustion mean?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Log in
Log in