BPS-COMBUSTION

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. weighed in last night down 5 pounds, fantastic.

got my bottle of anabeta today and have taken 3 so far. i read that lots of guys are reporting increase in appetite on anabeta, i see the combustion countering this. if i can control my appetite while taking anabeta i think i will see some dramatic results.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. From what I've read and been told, Anabeta works best in conjunction with carbs.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    From what I've read and been told, Anabeta works best in conjunction with carbs.

that won't be problem, lol. i think this has the makings of a great stack!!!

4. wow-all i can say is that endurance is way up. haven't noticed the increase in hunger that most guys are reporting from anabeta, i think this is because of combustion. one thing of note-frequency of urinating is way up. i have 4 bottles of combustion so gonna go with combustion/anabeta all the way!!!!

i was really surprised that the increased endurance hit so fast. i went to work, came home and went to gym. then i mowed yard and weed eated, then i wasn't done yet so i trimmed some trees away from powerlines and dragged them off. had a really productive day, lol.
  5. Unhappy

Your going to be logging the Anabeta with combustion here all the way? How many bottles of Ana did you get?
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Your going to be logging the Anabeta with combustion here all the way? How many bottles of Ana did you get?
    just got 1 bottle of anabeta, but i may pick up another......i guess i worded it like that because the bottle of combustion i was sent to log will be gone way before the bottle of anabeta, but no problem-i bought 4 more bottles of combustion, so i will keep log rolling, lol.

7. Very interesting stack. I'm getting closer & closer to getting me a bottle of the Ana.. Stuff just looks too good to be true!
    SEMPER FI!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Very interesting stack. I'm getting closer & closer to getting me a bottle of the Ana.. Stuff just looks too good to be true!

had good endurance again today....i just don't seem to be tiring out the way i did before. i really, really hope this continues.

9. ok, i think i have figured it out, there seems to be great synergy betweem combustion and anabeta. the anabeta seems to improve the energy and endurance of combustion-i am getting the same effects from combustion at 2 caps as i did on day 1. outstanding!!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i think i have figured it out, there seems to be great synergy betweem combustion and anabeta. the anabeta seems to improve the energy and endurance of combustion-i am getting the same effects from combustion at 2 caps as i did on day 1. outstanding!!!!
    Excellent bro, im loving the combustion anabeta stack right now too.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Excellent bro, im loving the combustion anabeta stack right now too.

excellent stack, imo.

12. had a great arm @ chest workout in my basement this morning, just finished 45 minutes on my treadmill.

went to the butcher today and got some really nice porterhouses for the grill tomorrow-yum.

13. I am keeping an eye on this as Combustion and AnaBeta are both in the post for me. I was hoping they would be here by the time I got back from holiday so I could start taking Combustion pre workout (as I intend to use it).

Yohimbe usually kills my appetite which I don't enjoy as I am never trying to cut weight. At most I am recomping. What do you think would be a logical dose of Combustion pre workout? 600mg of caffeine works for me, 400mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine is fine, 800mg caffeine is too much and I get jittery.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am keeping an eye on this as Combustion and AnaBeta are both in the post for me. I was hoping they would be here by the time I got back from holiday so I could start taking Combustion pre workout (as I intend to use it).

Yohimbe usually kills my appetite which I don't enjoy as I am never trying to cut weight. At most I am recomping. What do you think would be a logical dose of Combustion pre workout? 600mg of caffeine works for me, 400mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine is fine, 800mg caffeine is too much and I get jittery.
    try 2 combustion and 2 anabeta preworkout-hell yeah!!!!

15. oh yeah forgot to mention-alph y in combustion is different than ycl. no jitters or bp issues, at least not for me.

16. Yup, big difference between Alpha-Y and Ycl. They can be found in the same plant, but their separate alkaloids and Alpha typically exhibits way less sides.

***NOW @ NP***

17. still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!

***NOW @ NP***

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!

20. weight was up 3 pounds this morning, this wasn't surprising since i have upped carbs since starting anabeta[still down 2 pounds from start]. good news is my belt is getting looser.

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    weight was up 3 pounds this morning, this wasn't surprising since i have upped carbs since starting anabeta[still down 2 pounds from start]. good news is my belt is getting looser.
    Once you have to punch your own holes on your belt thats when you know your making progress!
    Liked this post:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gutterpump, Matthandyo, Dma378, Misfit and 10 others

22. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Once you have to punch your own holes on your belt thats when you know your making progress!
    i just buy a new belt-you cheapass, lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i just buy a new belt-you cheapass, lol.
    lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. First thing that came to mind was lifting belt. No way am I punching extra holes in that baby!

***NOW @ NP***

25. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    First thing that came to mind was lifting belt. No way am I punching extra holes in that baby!
    thundergod is the only one i know who would do that, lol.

still enjoying increased endurance, going to do weighted stairclimbing after work tomorrow to see just how much endurance has improved.

i am still dosing just 2 caps of combustion before work, along with 4 anabeta spread through out the day. i don't work on fri nights so i am going to go all out on stairclimbing in the morning.

26. made 6 trips on stairclimbing today....while that's not a pr, it seems like a very long time since i even attempted 6 trips let alone completed it. needless to say, i was very happy.

side note-i recieved the new a-t2 in mail today and took 2 this afternoon. i plan on taking 2 a-t2/2 combustion before work. since i am of work tonight and sat i won't be taking combustion, but will be taking a-t2 and anabeta!

27. took 2 a-t2 before doing gardening work this afternoon. big difference is see between this formula and original is even more sweating, didn't think that was possible, lol.

i could feel some increased stim effect, but i think this version of a-t2 will be even better on the thermo effects.

taking my weekend off of combustion but will be taking it with a-t2 and anabeta on sunday night before work. just dosing anabeta and a-t2 on weekends!!!

28. Probably wise to take a break. Gotta keep that sensitivity up!

***NOW @ NP***

29. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Probably wise to take a break. Gotta keep that sensitivity up!
    this was my 2nd straight weekend taking off of combustion-it really helps!!!

30. ok, took 2 combustion/2 at2/1 anabeta before work last night...holy cow, the sweat was incredible. when i got home my shoes and socks were soaked from the sweat running down, i took off my shirt and wrung it out like a wet towel. energy was great and i sipped on recoverpro all night long. endurance and stamina remain very high.

i was so drained after work i didn't workout, but came home showered and went to bed. when i got up i did 30 minutes on my treadmill, when i weighed in i was down 6 pounds from start of combustion.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combustion log links
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. BPS Combustion Sale
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:28 PM
  3. Combustion (BPS)