BPS-COMBUSTION

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Sorry I'm late T! I wish you and your family all the luck in the world right now bro.

    I think I'm going to finally try my combustion sample tomorrow. Sorry BPS! I'm late I know...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Happy fathers day BigT. Oh and I'm in

    thanks, sc.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Sorry I'm late T! I wish you and your family all the luck in the world right now bro.

    I think I'm going to finally try my combustion sample tomorrow. Sorry BPS! I'm late I know...
    thanks, rahl.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. i am really liking combustion, the thermo effect is very good. i work up a sweat just driving to the gym, and once there my pores let er rip. i thought that being off work and missing so many workouts that i would be blimping out by now...i am down 3 pounds since starting- i am really surprised. felt good in the gym today, weights went up pretty easy...it might be that i needed a little time off. i am going back home on wednesday and back to work on thursday night. really ready to get back in my normal routine again.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am really liking combustion, the thermo effect is very good. i work up a sweat just driving to the gym, and once there my pores let er rip. i thought that being off work and missing so many workouts that i would be blimping out by now...i am down 3 pounds since starting- i am really surprised. felt good in the gym today, weights went up pretty easy...it might be that i needed a little time off. i am going back home on wednesday and back to work on thursday night. really ready to get back in my normal routine again.
    Great to hear the weight didnt jump but went down. Hope all is well with your family.
    •   
       


  6. Taking a break can really help with progress, even if that break is for unfortunate reasons.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Great to hear the weight didnt jump but went down. Hope all is well with your family.
    very happy about that-combustion results reminds me very much of my run on oep-only better.

    my mom is doing very well-thank you....i decided to go ahead and come home today. i am glad i was able to be there for mom when she needed me-but boy is it good to be home!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Taking a break can really help with progress, even if that break is for unfortunate reasons.
    thanks nick!!! i am trying to keep things positive.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. wow- i look at the forum and all i see are combustion logs, lol. i guess i am not the only one who is enjoying it!!!!

    i already bought 2 more bottles- at $20, it is one of the best deals going!!!


    better results than oep at a much lower price!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. ^^Now that's an endorsement!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    ^^Now that's an endorsement!
    Props to stims from BigT speaks volumes!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Props to stims from BigT speaks volumes!
    No joke, that's why we wanted him to log Combustion.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  13. He puts the T in sTim!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. yup, there is no doubt about it, 1st night back to work last night went very easy. weighed in this morning at 210-down from 214 at start.


    i am going to have to say YES to combustion!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. when i weighed in this morning i was still at 210, so 4 pound loss so far. starting to notice some tolerance buildup on combustion so i took today off from it. just took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning with a cup of coffee, that was my total stim for the day. just going to use 2 scoops of wyked before cardio tomorrow and be rested up for work tomorrow night.

    i was mainly interested in combustion for it's stim effect so the weight loss is a real treat.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. got up this morning and did 2 scoops of wyked then 45 minutes on treadmill. that was my total stim comsumption for entire day-a record low for the past few years. felt really tired most of the day but got a very good nap in....ready for work tonight and back on the combustion-gonna start back at just 2 caps.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    when i weighed in this morning i was still at 210, so 4 pound loss so far. starting to notice some tolerance buildup on combustion so i took today off from it. just took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning with a cup of coffee, that was my total stim for the day. just going to use 2 scoops of wyked before cardio tomorrow and be rested up for work tomorrow night.

    i was mainly interested in combustion for it's stim effect so the weight loss is a real treat.
    4lbs not to shabby

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    4lbs not to shabby
    even moreso when you take everything into consideration. i have been impressed with combustion.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. I hope your Mum is doing well. I am keeping an eye on this as I should have my surprise bottle ready for when I get home. I will be going for a high dose pre workout only.

    Best wishes for your family.

    Ben

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I hope your Mum is doing well. I am keeping an eye on this as I should have my surprise bottle ready for when I get home. I will be going for a high dose pre workout only.

    Best wishes for your family.

    Ben
    thank you, ben...things haven't gone as well as 1st expected with mom, so i really appreciate your kind words.


    you won't be disappointed in combustion, imho.

    tom
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  21. i think that taking the weekend off from combustion paid off, my energy level was very high at work last on just 2 caps. got off work took 3 scoops wyked and headed to the gym-had a decent workout, didn't really push real hard, more of a tune up. plan to hit it much harder tomorrow!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. hit it hard, i just started anabeta with combustion today.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    hit it hard, i just started anabeta with combustion today.
    lol-i have a bottle of anabeta coming too.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Im stoked to see what this combo can bring.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Im stoked to see what this combo can bring.

    you bet!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    hit it hard, i just started anabeta with combustion today.
    That combo should be a win-win!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. i went with 3 caps of combustion last night before work, 3 is my sweet spot, felt great. got off work took 3 scoops wyked and went to gym, did a full body workout and felt strong-endurance was high. did 3 sets on 6 machines and 2 sets on 8 machines. kind of sore, but i am lovin it.


    gonna weigh at work tonight!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Your a stim beast!!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i went with 3 caps of combustion last night before work, 3 is my sweet spot, felt great. got off work took 3 scoops wyked and went to gym, did a full body workout and felt strong-endurance was high. did 3 sets on 6 machines and 2 sets on 8 machines. kind of sore, but i am lovin it.


    gonna weigh at work tonight!!!
    Gez man you are a stim freak haha

  30. Quote Originally Posted by burymestanding View Post
    Gez man you are a stim freak haha
    true dat-i have done damn near every stim they have in the last few years, so when i give combustion a thumbs up you can count on it working.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Combustion log links
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 06:34 PM
  2. BPS Combustion Sale
    By BPS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 01:28 PM
  3. Combustion (BPS)
    By BPS in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 04:54 PM
  4. BPS-COMBUSTION
    By thebigt in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 10:59 PM
  5. what does protein combustion mean?
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Log in
Log in