BPS-COMBUSTION - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BPS-COMBUSTION

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    ^^Now that's an endorsement!
    Props to stims from BigT speaks volumes!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Props to stims from BigT speaks volumes!
    No joke, that's why we wanted him to log Combustion.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

He puts the T in sTim!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

yup, there is no doubt about it, 1st night back to work last night went very easy. weighed in this morning at 210-down from 214 at start.

i am going to have to say YES to combustion!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  5. Diamond Member

when i weighed in this morning i was still at 210, so 4 pound loss so far. starting to notice some tolerance buildup on combustion so i took today off from it. just took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning with a cup of coffee, that was my total stim for the day. just going to use 2 scoops of wyked before cardio tomorrow and be rested up for work tomorrow night.

i was mainly interested in combustion for it's stim effect so the weight loss is a real treat.
  6. Diamond Member

got up this morning and did 2 scoops of wyked then 45 minutes on treadmill. that was my total stim comsumption for entire day-a record low for the past few years. felt really tired most of the day but got a very good nap in....ready for work tonight and back on the combustion-gonna start back at just 2 caps.
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    when i weighed in this morning i was still at 210, so 4 pound loss so far. starting to notice some tolerance buildup on combustion so i took today off from it. just took a 200mg caffeine pill this morning with a cup of coffee, that was my total stim for the day. just going to use 2 scoops of wyked before cardio tomorrow and be rested up for work tomorrow night.

i was mainly interested in combustion for it's stim effect so the weight loss is a real treat.
    4lbs not to shabby
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  8. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    4lbs not to shabby
    even moreso when you take everything into consideration. i have been impressed with combustion.
  9. Diamond Member

I hope your Mum is doing well. I am keeping an eye on this as I should have my surprise bottle ready for when I get home. I will be going for a high dose pre workout only.

Best wishes for your family.

Ben
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I hope your Mum is doing well. I am keeping an eye on this as I should have my surprise bottle ready for when I get home. I will be going for a high dose pre workout only.

Best wishes for your family.

Ben
    thank you, ben...things haven't gone as well as 1st expected with mom, so i really appreciate your kind words.

you won't be disappointed in combustion, imho.

tom
  11. Diamond Member

i think that taking the weekend off from combustion paid off, my energy level was very high at work last on just 2 caps. got off work took 3 scoops wyked and headed to the gym-had a decent workout, didn't really push real hard, more of a tune up. plan to hit it much harder tomorrow!!!
  12. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hit it hard, i just started anabeta with combustion today.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  13. Diamond Member

lol-i have a bottle of anabeta coming too.
  14. Board Sponsor

Im stoked to see what this combo can bring.
  15. Diamond Member

Im stoked to see what this combo can bring.

you bet!!!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

That combo should be a win-win!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  17. Diamond Member

i went with 3 caps of combustion last night before work, 3 is my sweet spot, felt great. got off work took 3 scoops wyked and went to gym, did a full body workout and felt strong-endurance was high. did 3 sets on 6 machines and 2 sets on 8 machines. kind of sore, but i am lovin it.

gonna weigh at work tonight!!!
  18. Board Sponsor

Your a stim beast!!!!
  19. New Member

i went with 3 caps of combustion last night before work, 3 is my sweet spot, felt great. got off work took 3 scoops wyked and went to gym, did a full body workout and felt strong-endurance was high. did 3 sets on 6 machines and 2 sets on 8 machines. kind of sore, but i am lovin it.

gonna weigh at work tonight!!!
    Gez man you are a stim freak haha
  20. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by burymestanding View Post
    Gez man you are a stim freak haha
    true dat-i have done damn near every stim they have in the last few years, so when i give combustion a thumbs up you can count on it working.
  21. Diamond Member

weighed in last night down 5 pounds, fantastic.

got my bottle of anabeta today and have taken 3 so far. i read that lots of guys are reporting increase in appetite on anabeta, i see the combustion countering this. if i can control my appetite while taking anabeta i think i will see some dramatic results.
  22. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

From what I've read and been told, Anabeta works best in conjunction with carbs.

***NOW @ NP***
  23. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    From what I've read and been told, Anabeta works best in conjunction with carbs.

that won't be problem, lol. i think this has the makings of a great stack!!!
  24. Diamond Member

wow-all i can say is that endurance is way up. haven't noticed the increase in hunger that most guys are reporting from anabeta, i think this is because of combustion. one thing of note-frequency of urinating is way up. i have 4 bottles of combustion so gonna go with combustion/anabeta all the way!!!!

i was really surprised that the increased endurance hit so fast. i went to work, came home and went to gym. then i mowed yard and weed eated, then i wasn't done yet so i trimmed some trees away from powerlines and dragged them off. had a really productive day, lol.
  25. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Unhappy

Your going to be logging the Anabeta with combustion here all the way? How many bottles of Ana did you get?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  26. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Your going to be logging the Anabeta with combustion here all the way? How many bottles of Ana did you get?
    just got 1 bottle of anabeta, but i may pick up another......i guess i worded it like that because the bottle of combustion i was sent to log will be gone way before the bottle of anabeta, but no problem-i bought 4 more bottles of combustion, so i will keep log rolling, lol.
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very interesting stack. I'm getting closer & closer to getting me a bottle of the Ana.. Stuff just looks too good to be true!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  28. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Very interesting stack. I'm getting closer & closer to getting me a bottle of the Ana.. Stuff just looks too good to be true!

had good endurance again today....i just don't seem to be tiring out the way i did before. i really, really hope this continues.
  29. Diamond Member

ok, i think i have figured it out, there seems to be great synergy betweem combustion and anabeta. the anabeta seems to improve the energy and endurance of combustion-i am getting the same effects from combustion at 2 caps as i did on day 1. outstanding!!!!
  30. Board Sponsor

ok, i think i have figured it out, there seems to be great synergy betweem combustion and anabeta. the anabeta seems to improve the energy and endurance of combustion-i am getting the same effects from combustion at 2 caps as i did on day 1. outstanding!!!!
    Excellent bro, im loving the combustion anabeta stack right now too.
  31. Diamond Member

Excellent bro, im loving the combustion anabeta stack right now too.

excellent stack, imo.
  32. Diamond Member

had a great arm @ chest workout in my basement this morning, just finished 45 minutes on my treadmill.

went to the butcher today and got some really nice porterhouses for the grill tomorrow-yum.
  33. Diamond Member

I am keeping an eye on this as Combustion and AnaBeta are both in the post for me. I was hoping they would be here by the time I got back from holiday so I could start taking Combustion pre workout (as I intend to use it).

Yohimbe usually kills my appetite which I don't enjoy as I am never trying to cut weight. At most I am recomping. What do you think would be a logical dose of Combustion pre workout? 600mg of caffeine works for me, 400mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine is fine, 800mg caffeine is too much and I get jittery.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  34. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am keeping an eye on this as Combustion and AnaBeta are both in the post for me. I was hoping they would be here by the time I got back from holiday so I could start taking Combustion pre workout (as I intend to use it).

Yohimbe usually kills my appetite which I don't enjoy as I am never trying to cut weight. At most I am recomping. What do you think would be a logical dose of Combustion pre workout? 600mg of caffeine works for me, 400mg of caffeine + 30mg ephedrine is fine, 800mg caffeine is too much and I get jittery.
    try 2 combustion and 2 anabeta preworkout-hell yeah!!!!
  35. Diamond Member

oh yeah forgot to mention-alph y in combustion is different than ycl. no jitters or bp issues, at least not for me.
  36. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Yup, big difference between Alpha-Y and Ycl. They can be found in the same plant, but their separate alkaloids and Alpha typically exhibits way less sides.

***NOW @ NP***
  37. Diamond Member

still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!
  38. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

still at 2 caps combution. since adding anabeta it seems the combustion works better. endurance is still thru the roof-getting a good pump and vascularity is on the rise, but the endurance is fantastic. in the gym or at work it seems i can do way more without tiring, f'ing loving this!!!!

***NOW @ NP***
  39. Board Sponsor

40. Diamond Member

weight was up 3 pounds this morning, this wasn't surprising since i have upped carbs since starting anabeta[still down 2 pounds from start]. good news is my belt is getting looser.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combustion log links
    By BulkPerf in forum Body Performance Solutions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 04:34 PM
  2. BPS Combustion Sale
    By BulkPerf in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 11:28 AM
  3. Combustion (BPS)