LG Sub Sterone Review

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Formula: 6/10. Like with most supplements, the actually ECDY was under dosed for the amount recommended on the bottle. I believe most studies have it around 500mg+.

Taste: 10/10. The taste of this product is really good. Had no problems holding it under my tongue and swishing it around in my mouth

Energy: 11/10. This really is not an energy product but it did find a small increase in energy when taken.

Mood: 9/10. This product did give me a good sense of well being as well as soon as the first dose.

Pumps and Vascularity: 8/10. This product didnt give me pumps but it gave me great vascularity. I was even more vascular with and without a pump. I am vascular virtually all day.

Endurance: N/A

Strength: 8/10. Since my program is adjusted to gain strength,I knew I was going to gain strength regardless of a supplement. Since this supplement better utilizes proteins,my strength came faster than without this product

Training Intensity: 10/10. I always train with intensity,but since this product made be look more vascular and full(because of food intake) I was really hunting for full body pumps in the gym

Recovery:N/A

Nutrient Repartitioner: 9/10. Its hard for me to eat a lot since I am a small guy so this product really helped. I gave it a 9 because there are other muscle building products that made me eat a lot more than this product

Libido: N/A

Overall: 8/10. Great product that helped me with strength and a little bit of size as well. This product would be much better if you were dosing it at 500mg+ like ECDY should be.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
500mg pure EcdyMorph!? Or, did this product use inferior low grade Ecdy, which is why the much higher dosage was advocated? Great review, thanks.

PS: Would EcdyMorph work with a powerful topical carrier.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
500mg pure EcdyMorph!? Or, did this product use inferior low grade Ecdy, which is why the much higher dosage was advocated? Great review, thanks.

Most studies I've read its been 500mg+ of beta-ecdy.....

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
LG stated the low dose is due to the delivery method and better absorption compared to oral pill with ecdy that isn't 95% or higher. Just starting Iforce ECDY and will probably throw sub sterone in the mix or switch to sub sterone for the last month.

Did this give you any lean muscle gains? I'm gearing more towards a recomp being 5'8 195 but interested in what it did for your body composition in relation to what you were aiming for calorie wise.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Formula: 6/10. Like with most supplements, the actually ECDY was under dosed for the amount recommended on the bottle. I believe most studies have it around 500mg+.

Taste: 10/10. The taste of this product is really good. Had no problems holding it under my tongue and swishing it around in my mouth

Energy: 11/10. This really is not an energy product but it did find a small increase in energy when taken.

Mood: 9/10. This product did give me a good sense of well being as well as soon as the first dose.

Pumps and Vascularity: 8/10. This product didnt give me pumps but it gave me great vascularity. I was even more vascular with and without a pump. I am vascular virtually all day.

Endurance: N/A

Strength: 8/10. Since my program is adjusted to gain strength,I knew I was going to gain strength regardless of a supplement. Since this supplement better utilizes proteins,my strength came faster than without this product

Training Intensity: 10/10. I always train with intensity,but since this product made be look more vascular and full(because of food intake) I was really hunting for full body pumps in the gym

Recovery:N/A

Nutrient Repartitioner: 9/10. Its hard for me to eat a lot since I am a small guy so this product really helped. I gave it a 9 because there are other muscle building products that made me eat a lot more than this product

Libido: N/A

Overall: 8/10. Great product that helped me with strength and a little bit of size as well. This product would be much better if you were dosing it at 500mg+ like ECDY should be.
thankyou for this review! :)
how did you run it and how long?
just wondering.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

its not low grade ECDY.
its tested for purity.
LG would not invest a tone of money on an ECDY product and not make sure its high qualty.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
ill be adding sub-s into my current cutter and make my own review (though wont be worth much since i have LG in my sig iguess lol) but w/e. its on its way.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Nice review bud. BTW how many times did you dose it?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review ws! good to see how you reacted to it...and favorable!

LG stated the low dose is due to the delivery method and better absorption compared to oral pill with ecdy that isn't 95% or higher. Just starting Iforce ECDY and will probably throw sub sterone in the mix or switch to sub sterone for the last month.
I do believe this is exactly why it 'seems' to be underdosed compared to other oral ecdy supps...fwiw...

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what I plan on doing is getting a couple of bottles of ECDY from IForce and dose it around 500mg a day and see how it compares....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha could I please be the rat in a study using 500 mg of ecdymorph daily. That would be on expensive study!

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha could I please be the rat in a study using 500 mg of ecdymorph daily. That would be on expensive study!
Expensive, yes but there are supplements out there that dose beta-ecdy at 400-500mg :amish: and most or only like 30-40 bucks a bottle for a month...:amish:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I could find a nice extract of turkeseterone(which is supposedly stronger than ecdy) I'd be willing to try that

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Got ya, thanks for the reply.

its not low grade ECDY.
its tested for purity.
LG would not invest a tone of money on an ECDY product and not make sure its high qualty.
I guess I've been focusing so much on the EcdyMorph which is 99% pure, I wasn't used to seeing the lesser of the two. Maybe this version of ecdy absorbs better through the skin, but EM is a crystallized pure extract, so I would assume those particles would be smaller. The only drawback is EcdyMorph's raw powder pricing is extremely high, especially compared to a lower 95-98% basic ECDY. I'm a big believer in this compound, and would like to try this product as topical, sub lingual etc versions of delivery systems always intrigue me.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just read something today that most scientific studies show that beta-ecdy was dosed and was safe at 5mg per lb of bodyweight

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If I could find a nice extract of turkeseterone(which is supposedly stronger than ecdy) I'd be willing to try that
Tonvara True Turk. Also, I'd like to see the human specific study with the 500mg/day results.