CBR's SOLO ANDROMASSS LOG

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
well its finally that time again and ive decided to log andromass. ive seen about 2 logs so far that are decent. but alot of the other guys are running it along with something else which really pissed me off. how can we see a products potential when your running creatine, dbol, etc with it?!? its not there fault, but i would like to see a true solo log.

so to get the answer ill do it myself. completely solo. ill be starting today at 10am with 3 caps followed by another 3 at around 4pm. ill dose like this everyday. 6 caps/day for 4 weeks. yeah maybe its too short, but im not paying another 150+ for a bottle. unless someone is willing to donate to the cause, 4 weeks is all im getting out of this. plus with all the hype that pp has created, it should not fall short of everyones expectations.

im looking for all out mass in this product and will go by what the scale says. ill weigh in everyweek either on a saturday or monday. forgot to weigh myself this morning so ill do it tomorrow.

stats:
6'1
215 (estimate)
bf: 12-15%. will get that measured
numerous ph, aas experience
training: 6 years

ive never been into posting up my entire days diet but it clearly will be for bulking. due to my job and location it is sometimes hard to get real food in, so i do supplement with bars when needed. ill also be taking isomass weight gainer to ensure those extra cals.

other supps while on:
controlled labs oximega
controlled labs greens
AI's cycle support
centrum multi-v

pct:
nolva and clomid combo. also have a bottle of titanium on hand.

looking forward to some nice gains. however, if im not satisfied by the end of my 4 week run, ill immediately hop on my original cycle plan. a little combo of test e and anadrol :dance:

owenz

owenz

Awards
In. Can't wait to see if this is actually worth the hefty price tag as a solo run

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
def in on this...

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
yesterday was my first day on andromass. took the doses at 10am and then at 4pm. got to the gym at around 630. i wasnt sure what i was going to do in the gym because my lifting schedule was all messed up over the weekend. so i decided to do a little deadlifting and then bi's and tri's. i didnt really feel anything as expected, but when i was doing arms it just felt very relaxed and controlled. i wasnt in a rush to get out of the gym like usual and i was recovering nicely between sets. placebo probably but i figured id point it out.

i should of mentioned my lifting schedule in the first post. but i usually do a 4 day split. monday- chest, tris
tuesday- legs, bis
wed- off
thursday- back
sat- shoulders
there may be some variations but thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

i dont know if its the new fish oil im taking or the AM, but i was burping alot yesterday. i usually burp for an hour or 2 after fish oil, but i think the AM was repeating on me as well. also, i woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and it kindof burned when i pee'd. no i dont have any std's lol.

tonight i think ill just do legs since i did arms yesterday. wednesday will be an off day, and thursday ill destroy back.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let the Mass begin!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
5 days into andromass. been feeling pretty good inside and out of the gym. its still very early in the cycle but i can tell things are happening.

1) performance in gym has been nice. i feel calm and focused. not overly aggressive but aggression during sets is there. the pump is nice and steady as well. i usually want to be out of the gym in an hour but for some reason ive been wanting to stay longer.

2) i seem to be sweating more than usual throughout my workout. not so much during the day at work, just in the gym.

3) it burns when i pee sometimes. happens atleast twice a day.

its still very early but im looking forward to seeing the changes. i might weigh myself saturday or monday and will update then.

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
creatine is a staple.. lol.. drink more water to combat the burning piss..

chrisroys

chrisroys

Awards
I'm in.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
creatine is a staple.. lol.. drink more water to combat the burning piss..
personally i dont think its a staple and shouldnt be run for long periods of time. especially during a cycle. it is useful however during pct to maintain strength.

i thought i was drinking alot already but im up the water intake some more i guess

jtterrible

jtterrible

Awards
personally i dont think its a staple and shouldnt be run for long periods of time. especially during a cycle. it is useful however during pct to maintain strength.

i thought i was drinking alot already but im up the water intake some more i guess
creatine strength gains < PH strength gains

you should be able to tell.. :p

I thought the exact same thing with the water dude.. but after I upped it I felt way better

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to remember that you seem to be sweating out a lot of your water....drink more!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in : )

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
week 2 starts today. i weighed in this morning at 222.5. started the cycle around 218. feeling alot fuller and stronger. appetite is up, but so is my temper. seem to be pissed off alot more these past couple of days. i upped my water intake as well to see if it will help with the burning. took yesterday off and i have a doc appointment tonight to review bloodwork. had blood drawn 3 days prior to starting cycle. will be back in the gym tues, wed, and thursday

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i went to get the results of my bloodwork earlier. everything was in range except my iron, rbc, hemoglobin, and hemocrit which were all elevated above the ranges.

so heres the problem: i had requested a nice lineup for my hormones (test, free test, fsh, tsh, lh, estradiol, shbg etc etc). BUT THE LAB TEST DIDNT MEASURE TOTAL AND FREE TEST!!! i specifically wrote on the prescription everything i wanted tested, and those 2 were at the top of my list. i asked my doc wtf and she said oh thats weird they should have done it, i dont know why. so she said well we can measure it now. obviously it was pointless bc ive been on AM for a week, and second ive learned that bloodwork for T should be taken in the morning when highest. i didnt say this, so i let her take it anyway. not really concerned about those results, but im pissed i couldnt get the total and free levels. i would of had a nice comparison for before and after andromass.

thats all for now

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The slight burning when urinating is from Andromass- incase you didnt know.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
how's the progress coming
its going well so far. sorry for lack of updates, but i only update on weigh in days, when ppl ask or if i experience anything out of the ordinary. the burning sensation has stopped for the most part. ive increased water intake, but for some reason when i wake up in the middle of the night to pee, it might burn a little. nothing to cry about, but somewhat noticeable. i guess its the AM clearing through my system? if so, good to know!

my performance in the gym keeps on rising. im able to go a lot longer, put up more weight on any given exercise, and recover quickly between sets. the pump has been very apparent throughout a workout. aggression comes and goes. wish it was steady for me. but its probably due to the fact that i workout at night after work. im pretty shot when i get out of work so it takes me a lil while to get really get goin. i still have some n2kts to use for a preworkout, but i dont want it to skew the results of this run so ill try to hold off.

ill weigh in on monday but im pretty sure ive gained another pound or 2. for me, the first week i felt very full and noticed some bloat, especially in my face. that has gone away and i think my mid section has leaned out a bit. i dont how, bc i never do abs (prob will start in pct). i get the core work in from deads and squats.

libido is still there, i think. i mean i always wanna get it in, but im not dieing for it. its odd but i get delayed morning wood. ill explain: when i first wakeup theres no wood at all. but about an hour later during my commute (when im half sleep half awake), ill have wood for the entire ride in. its always been like that for me and really cant explain it all. something about being half asleep, and half awake and ill just get it.

going to do back tonight so it should be fun. weigh in on monday

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its going well so far. sorry for lack of updates, but i only update on weigh in days, when ppl ask or if i experience anything out of the ordinary. the burning sensation has stopped for the most part. ive increased water intake, but for some reason when i wake up in the middle of the night to pee, it might burn a little. nothing to cry about, but somewhat noticeable. i guess its the AM clearing through my system? if so, good to know!

my performance in the gym keeps on rising. im able to go a lot longer, put up more weight on any given exercise, and recover quickly between sets. the pump has been very apparent throughout a workout. aggression comes and goes. wish it was steady for me. but its probably due to the fact that i workout at night after work. im pretty shot when i get out of work so it takes me a lil while to get really get goin. i still have some n2kts to use for a preworkout, but i dont want it to skew the results of this run so ill try to hold off.

ill weigh in on monday but im pretty sure ive gained another pound or 2. for me, the first week i felt very full and noticed some bloat, especially in my face. that has gone away and i think my mid section has leaned out a bit. i dont how, bc i never do abs (prob will start in pct). i get the core work in from deads and squats.

libido is still there, i think. i mean i always wanna get it in, but im not dieing for it. its odd but i get delayed morning wood. ill explain: when i first wakeup theres no wood at all. but about an hour later during my commute (when im half sleep half awake), ill have wood for the entire ride in. its always been like that for me and really cant explain it all. something about being half asleep, and half awake and ill just get it.

going to do back tonight so it should be fun. weigh in on monday
Tomorrow is the big day...

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
well i weighed in saturday morning at 222 even. felt like i gained a pound or 2 but that wasnt the case clearly. my cals have been up as well as carb intake. im not disappointed just yet though. id like to be at 225 when this is all over. yesterday was the start of week 3 so i hope big things will starting happening

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The third week is when the anabolic effects really start to kick in a la 1AD/4AD.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
The third week is when the anabolic effects really start to kick in a la 1AD/4AD.
im looking forward to it and hope that it does. i really dont feel like hoping on a test/anadrol cycle for the rest of the summer lol

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im looking forward to it and hope that it does. i really dont feel like hoping on a test/anadrol cycle for the rest of the summer lol
Anadrol is far too harsh and wet for my tastes.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is far too harsh and wet for my tastes.
ive never tried it so i cant say. ive read alot of ppl cant stand the sides tho. ive run dbol in the past which was great, but i figured why not try something new. its just that if i decide to run it, its going to be such a pain in the ass (literally). between the pinning and making sure my skin doesnt turn yellow will be alot of dedication. ive done it before, but it seems like orals are alot easier these days. i.e a good 4-6 week oral cycle yielding the same results as a longer 10+ week test based cycle.

i just really want to be at 225 when this AM is done with. ill weigh in tomorrow morning depending on how tonight goes bc i plan on going out. im pretty sure ive stopped gaining weight though. the bloat in my face and other sections has disappeared and dont feel as 'full' looking as compared to the first 2 weeks. nothings changed in my diet, besides adding a few scoops of pb at night. we'll see what the scale says

p.s. i have alot of stuff in my stash. if im not happy at the end of this 4 week run i have many options:
test e and anadrol
2 bottles of epi strong
1 bottle max-lmg
1 beta run boladrol
1 cyanostane rx
1/2 bottle primordials 1-T

what what would you do???

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test E and Epi would be something I'd gravitate towards.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
weighed in on saturday. still at 222. i had a feeling i stopped gaining weight after the first 2 weeks and this confirmed it. im eating above and beyond maintenance but i cant gain anymore. yes my strength has been going up, but im more concerned with size than strength. to be honest i really dont feel like im on anything. the nice pump i got during my workouts is gone as well. libido is down and there is def some shrinkage. i almost caved yesterday and was going to hop on the test but decided not to. kindof want this run to be over already. have about 5 days left of andromass.

i can confidently say that andromass is best suited for beginners. i would compare it to a low dose 10mg epi cycle (minimal weight gain, some leaning effect, nice strength gains). come to think of it most of the logs ive been following are from guys who are new to ph's. and these are the guys who are gaining the 10+ lbs. maybe pp has to do something about the dosing of andromass for guys over 200+lbs?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
weighed in on saturday. still at 222. i had a feeling i stopped gaining weight after the first 2 weeks and this confirmed it. im eating above and beyond maintenance but i cant gain anymore. yes my strength has been going up, but im more concerned with size than strength. to be honest i really dont feel like im on anything. the nice pump i got during my workouts is gone as well. libido is down and there is def some shrinkage. i almost caved yesterday and was going to hop on the test but decided not to. kindof want this run to be over already. have about 5 days left of andromass.

i can confidently say that andromass is best suited for beginners. i would compare it to a low dose 10mg epi cycle (minimal weight gain, some leaning effect, nice strength gains). come to think of it most of the logs ive been following are from guys who are new to ph's. and these are the guys who are gaining the 10+ lbs. maybe pp has to do something about the dosing of andromass for guys over 200+lbs?
Hmm thats kinda disappointing to hear and makes me a little skeptical at this point to run it myself.

bird901

Awards
thank you. i wanted an honest review. i was thinking of running this 8 weeks in a few months after the price drops. not worth the money.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Have you had body comps taken along the cycle?
do you mean did i take bf measurements? i did not. however i do notice a slight leaning effect in my stomach area. sure thats great i probably lost a little bodyfat, but like i said, im more concerned with size and weight gain. i have no problem losing bodyfat if i try.

ill be done with the cycle on monday so i dont expect much more to happen. as i stated, i personally believe that andromass is best suited for beginners. guys who have history with ph's and aas cycles probably would be disapppointed. i cant say the same about androlean or androhard as ive never tried them.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry that AM did not live up to your expectations, but thank you for your honest feedback.