Erase // SHIFT // TestForceII // PowerFull // Log - coming off 6 months aas cycle

airvine91

Awards
Well I stated it rather plainly in my title. The above supplements are what I will be using. Absolutely no Clomid/Nolvadex, Drugs, Peptides (including HMG/Triptorelin/IGF) will be used during this log. This recovery will be totally natural in terms of just my above supplements and my food/training. I have been on a TRT/Cruise&Blast for 6 months straight. I'm not going to get much into why, but all I can say is never again. I hated it, and I felt adrenally messed up and crappy most of the time. Libido sucked, and my neurotransmitters always seemed low. but I digress...

Anyhow, my box from NutraPlanet arrived yesterday. Today comes on almost the 4th week since my last shot. I did 2x shots of HCG prior during the last 2 weeks. Just 500IU each. Then was on nothing for that time until now. I feel great actually and just by not being on any Testosterone I have leaned out some and my libido and teste size are returning to normal. All without a SERM btw. My strength is rather the same, and weight haven't changed much.

Starting stats:
205lbs
12%bf or so last time I checked
Height 6'2-6'3
Max bench - 315lbs just for reference
Squat - 315lbs 8x reps clean last set of 4 on my BOX squat routine btw I can probably do more not on a below parallel box.
Deadlift - Max 405lbs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starting this morning I will be running the following protocol and I will report to you all my progress/findings. I will also be getting my bloodwork tested in 1-2 months to see if recovery has been indeed a success. I don't feel the need to get blood done now, as I'm sure my numbers are quite low and out of whack from being on cycle 6 months straight.

I will not post my diet as I don't want to take up much space, I am mearly reviewing these products. I will post a sample day for food if anyone requests.

AM dose (upon waking)
1 cap Erase
1 cap SHIFT
1 cap PowerFull
1 serving TestForceII w/ 3 grams LCLT (l-carnitine)
1x tab of 1,000mg Vitamin C w/ 500mg Bioflavinoids

Pre W/O
1-2caps of PowerFull
1 scoop Maximize V2 (some days I train without)
1 scoop creatine monohydrate
3 grams LCLT
1 cap 200mg Grape Seed Extract

Post W/O
Protein Shake
Vit C 1000mg w/ 500mg bioflavinoids
2 grams l-leucine I add into my shake

PM (approx 6 hours or so from the last dose)
Same as AM dose

Before Bed
1x cap PowerFull

The only other supplements I take are a multi vitamin, the occassional Na-R-Ala cap before a junk food or high carb meal. And I sometimes take a scoop of 3 grams L-Leucine before a low protein meal.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm counting on Erase to be my E2 management supplement. I like the fact that it is a suicidal AI inhibitor meaning once it attached an Aromatase molecule it permanently inactivates it.

And the SHIFT, to be honest I threw in for the hell of it. I figure why not, if it makes me leaner then awesome. And its summer so I'd like to accelerate fatloss w/o me having to diet down.

TFII will be what helps me get my GNRH, LH/FSH signal kicked back into gear.

PowerFull to control any prolactin caused from coming off cycle, and some of the proposed increases in prolactin seen with D-Aspartic acid products.

LCLT, aside from the fat loss, and mitochondrial/heart health properties. It apparently helps create new AR receptors. So that is a plus.

Vit C w/ Bioflav - many health benefits, I always take them anyways, but in this case it does help with cortisol as well as immune function.

----------------

Day 1 starts now, I'm really excited to see how I'll feel. I've take D-Asp in the past I know how that feels, same with L-Dopa products.

I'll keep you guys posted and thanks to NattyDisaster for helping me select my supplement stack.

If all goes well, I will be kicking it natural for the entire 2012 year at the very least.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice stack :) But 6 months of AAS - what were you thinking?!

~Rosie~

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
just throwing my 2 cents in about serms. Recovery is not dependant upon them, just homeostasis is thought to be reach more quickly with its use. This also helps keep your gains made during cycle more easily as a side effect. With that said, i have no idea about a 6 month cycle lol. Good luck though!

Also take a look at creatineol-o-phosphate by prototype nutrition. I am on it now and my strength and endurance have improved noticeably.

Sorry for any mispellings, im on my phone typing this.

airvine91

Awards
just throwing my 2 cents in about serms. Recovery is not dependant upon them, just homeostasis is thought to be reach more quickly with its use. This also helps keep your gains made during cycle more easily as a side effect. With that said, i have no idea about a 6 month cycle lol. Good luck though!

Also take a look at creatineol-o-phosphate by prototype nutrition. I am on it now and my strength and endurance have improved noticeably.

Sorry for any mispellings, im on my phone typing this.
Thanks, I'm really looking at keeping myself all natural this time around. I have read allot of negatives on SERMS, such as cancer causing effects and increasing density of the receptors they bind etc. If I can lower the aromatase enzyme then I have effectively stopped my bodies only real way to synthesize more E2. So that IMO is a better way to manage E2. It also addresses cortisol which is very elevated when coming off.

And gains really stopped at the third month when I was on. AAS is best cycled briefly, I'm more of a believer in IGF/MGFs now, and would rather use those in the future. More focused on hyperplasia for now, maybe I'll cycle again in the distant future. For now I won't receive any real benefit, and I'm feeling AWESOME being off.

I know COP has been around for a long while, I remember VPX Bang drinks. I have always been very skepticle of any creatine product other than Creapure or KreAlkalyn.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I know COP has been around for a long while, I remember VPX Bang drinks. I have always been very skepticle of any creatine product other than Creapure or KreAlkalyn.

COP isnt creatine, its only close in name. According to Patrick Arnold, COP was never given in the right dosages before. Its in a tub like the test force and you take a couple scoops a day. Check out the website and read up on it.

Just one last thing to add, serms taking in bodybuilder type dosages are safe. The bad effects you read about are from much higher dosages over years of use. Not trying to disuade you, just wanted to let you know. :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
COP isnt creatine, its only close in name. According to Patrick Arnold, COP was never given in the right dosages before. Its in a tub like the test force and you take a couple scoops a day. Check out the website and read up on it.

Just one last thing to add, serms taking in bodybuilder type dosages are safe. The bad effects you read about are from much higher dosages over years of use. Not trying to disuade you, just wanted to let you know. :)
Correct

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Suuuubbbbbeeeedddd

airvine91

Awards
Just an update for the first three days in.

I've noticed some significant (relative to the time frame I've been on) fat loss. Marginal increases in vascularity, but just marginal so far. Might be the Erase/SHIFT duo.

My strength has improved quite some. I'm finding that I can grip the bar and explode with the weight with the same strength on the 3rd and 4th sets as I am the first set.
I'll attribute it allot to the Maximize V2 I'm back on, and my diet. However the D-Aspartic is also probably helping my LH release response to training and lowering E2 (erase) can improve aggression.

Overall training intensity has been greater for me. And I find myself getting that adrenalin/testosterone rush more frequently when say training hard, listening to certain music, or watching some action films. Basically just showing my neuro endocrine system is getting back into gear.

I'm urinating more frequently, I'm assuming because of the lessening of my E2 levels, and although I never quite had any sizable lumps in under my nipple, I have had a slight amount of tissue (like a mini knot, felt like scar tissue almost) and it's actually shrunk somewhat. My nipps are more hard and rarely flat and fat looking like before. Overall I'm just feeling the effects of lowered E2 which is great.

Sleep is good from the PowerFull. And when I take before w/outs with the Maximize I feel an enhanced sense of focus than with Maximize alone.

My only complaints thus far are the stomach pain and diarrhea I've been getting from taking TFII!!!! Maybe I'll start taking it with meals from now on.