SPEED EXTREME Lecheek Nutrition (sponsored)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was Lucky enough to get a chance to log SPEED EXTREME pre workout . Dustin From Lecheek I would like to thank you once again . I had a chance to log Extreme melt with great results and hoping for the same with this. I have to say that I tried a sample of this and that is what gave me the interest to take this for a test run. I have tried almost every preworkout out there but this is the first full tub of anything with DAA in it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtreme Speed Blend 4712mg

D-Aspartic Acid

Beta Alanine

1,3 Dimethylamlanine

Caffeine Anahydrous

Creatine Monohydrate

Yohimbe Bark Powder

L-Arginine(as HCI)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took one scoop of the new lemon rage flavor before cardio today and It was awesome. Taste is pretty good mixes fine and could have done cardio for 2 hours. This was the second single serving that I have taken aside from the sample pack and I am thinking I would go for a 2 scoop serving for workouts and 1 scoop for cardio days. I would like to take daily to get full DAA affect.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like 2 scoops will be the way to go for me. I have to say that I felt a pump before I made it to the gym. Strength felt up for sure now lets see how this lasts for the rest of the tub. I have to compliment the packaging with the easy pull seal on the top nice touch for sure. The new Lemon Rage flavor has to be the best tasting pre workout for me so far good job with the flavoring does not taste at all artificial.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good. Hopefully Ill be getting some of this soon

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I figured I would put the 2 scoops to the test. Yesterdays workout was arms with 2 scoops and it was great. So im working 6-7 days a week for a while and im just exhausted so my preworkout is key right now seeing im not taking any fat burners. Today was 2 scoops with chest thinking my tris would be shot. They were not and my strength was up reps were up and length of workout was great. Felt the same when i finished as when I started.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
So I figured I would put the 2 scoops to the test. Yesterdays workout was arms with 2 scoops and it was great. So im working 6-7 days a week for a while and im just exhausted so my preworkout is key right now seeing im not taking any fat burners. Today was 2 scoops with chest thinking I my tris would be shot. They were not and my strength was up reps were up and length of workout was great. Felt the same when i finished as when I started.
Keep at it bro!!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 scoop 45 min on the stairs like it was just a warm up. Felt great so far this stuff makes me not want to leave the gym. I am also able to sleep so far no matter what time I have taken it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterdays leg workout with 2 scoops was so intense I haven't felt that into the workout in a while. Today I ended up adding Bis to shoulders for super sets just because I didn't want to leave. I really cant believe I have no complaints so far. No upset stomach nothing,and I love being able to sleep and not feeling wired 10 hours later. Lets see if by next week it still kicking and I havent gotten use to it.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good really :)
Everything is up. Weight reps endurace stamina energy.
It almost feels like im taking a test booster but not to that extent of that level.
It really clean and a little rush and jitter the first 30 min but not to much.
You should change the name to GAME ON , no matter how tired or much I do not feel like lifting after a long work day 2 scoops before I leave work and by the time I get to the gym its game on . After the workout is over im not over stimmed no crash im liking this so far.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still SPEEDING away ! should be done by the end of the week but no slowing down in sight. Been changing my workouts up and my workout days up hitting it hard and im not being that effected but i am sore as hell!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have a few scoops left and I have to say I will be picking up some more of this. Dustin I have to thank you again and I cant wait until you come out with a few more quality products great job on what you have so far. Speed Extreme is a great pre workout with awesome aeffects none for me which have been negative. This is the first time I have run a full batch aof anything wiht DAA in it and I can not get over how well it works. This product is going to have to go down in the books as an all around 9 outta 10 only because you can always make something better. Workouts with Speed extreme were way past expectations as far as strenght and endurance. For me the best part was that there was no jitters and no crash.